Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead Mom. Touch me," he said. "I want you to touch me."

As if he was going to put a hand to the back of her head and have her suck him, he stepped closer to her give her free access his penis. Not wasting any time, without embarrassment or shame, as if feeling a ripe piece of fruit in the produce section of the supermarket, she reached out and touched the head of his penis with her fingertips while looking up at him. Feeling the head of his cock as if she was feeling the end of a cucumber in the supermarket, she stared at his penis while he fondled her breasts. As soon as he fingered her nipples, her cue to put her caution aside, she wrapped her fingers around his cock and slowly stroked her son.

"Oh, my. Oh, my God, Tommy. It's so big. It's so hard. It's so spectacular. What woman wouldn't love this?" She fondled the head of his cock as if contemplating what she was about to say next.

"Thank you Mom but you're biased. You're my mother. You'd say that even if you didn't believe that," he said.

"So with that logic in mind, am I to deduce that you don't love my big tits, as you said you did?"

"I love you big tits Mom."

"Then, with that logic in mind, am I to deduce that you don't love my big nipples, as you said you did?"

"I love your big nipples Mom."

"And I love your big cock Tommy," she said.

"Thank you," he said accepting her compliment.

They felt silent while he felt his mother's breasts and she felt his cock. Then, she said what she hoped he'd have her do.

"Has anyone taken you in their mouth?" She looked up at him when he didn't answer him. "Has anyone ever sucked your cock?" Again when he didn't answer her, she looked up at him again before rephrasing her question to ask him a third question. "Has anyone ever blown you?"

Waiting an eternity for him to answer his questions, she was more focused on his cock than she was on his conversation and, obviously, he was more focused on her tits than on the conversation. Staring at his cock while holding it in her hand and fondling it, he stared at her naked breasts while holding them in his hands and fondling them.

"No," he said finally. "I've never had sex."

As if God rewarded her with a virgin of a son for having such a cheating bastard of a husband, she couldn't believe he's a virgin. He's never had sex? She couldn't believe her ears. Making sure she heard correctly, she asked him to answer her question again.

"Pardon? Did you say you never had sex?"

This time she looked at him to see if he was telling the truth. Having taught lots of virgin men in her sexual life, she was looking forward to teaching her son about having sex with a woman, that is, if he wanted her help.

"I've never had sex, other than with my own hand," he said. "I've never had sex with a woman," he said again, this time with sad and hopefully expectant eyes.

She could tell by his eyes that he was telling her the truth. Her son never had sex. He never had a blowjob. She couldn't believe her son was a virgin when he had such a big cock. Such a waste of his big prick for him not to sexually satisfy some lucky woman. If only she wasn't his mother, she suck and fuck him right now.

"Seriously? You've never had a blowjob?"

Involuntarily, she wetted her lips with her tongue and tossing her long, blonde hair back with a flick of her head as if she was getting ready to suck her son and, truth be told, she was getting ready for sex.

"No."

Amazed that no woman has ever had his cock in her mouth, she couldn't believe it.

"You've never had a hand job?"

Slowly she stroked him while looking at him again to see if he was being honest with her and sadly, he was.

"No," he said.

She couldn't believe her son never had a hand job or a blowjob.

"So, you've never had sexual intercourse?"

Already knowing the answer to her question but nonetheless shocked that she'd even have to ask him such a question, maybe he'd be agreeable to her breaking his cherry. Only with her being his mother, bad enough that she was sitting there naked while holding her son's big prick in her hand, she couldn't give him sex. Even though she so wanted to, how could she give him sex? He was her son and she was his mother.

With that memory of her naked son humping her mouth and/or pounding her pussy, she'd never be able to look him in the eye again. If he was to marry and have children, how could she look at her future daughter-in-law and future grandchildren without having the memory of their incestuous, sexual encounter? On of all day, the day of love, Valentine's Day, if she was to give her son sex, even though she'd feel so good about having sex with him now, she'd feel so guilty later. She'd feel like the whore that she is and has always been.

"No."

Tempted to ask him if he wanted her to show him what it feels like to make love to a woman, what better gift could she give him for Valentine's Day than that. Being the wicked whore that she was, she enjoyed the thought that every Valentine's Day for the rest of his life, he'd remember having sex with his mother. Only, she couldn't ask him if he wanted her to make him a man. She was his mother and not some prostitute that his father surely would have taken him to get laid had he still been in the picture.

"Tommy, you poor, poor man. You have no idea what you're missing," she said while still slowly stroking her son's cock.

If nothing else, she'd like to see him cum. She wouldn't mind giving him hand job. She could at least do that for him. What's wrong with a hand job between mother and son? That's barely incest, is it? Easy for her to justify her having incestuous sex with her son when she's sitting on his bed naked and she's holding his prick in his hand, she just needed him to ask for her help.

"Can you show me?"

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
YOU KILL ME!

SHE'S SO CONFLICTED AND MESSED UP AT THIS POINT! AS SOON AS YOU SAT YOUR PENCIL DOWN I BET YOU HAD THE FINAL FANTASY IN YOUR MINDS EYE WHILE BOTH YOUR FEET WERE UP ON THE DESK. WITH ONE HAND IN ON YOUR TIT WHILE ROLLING, TWEAKING AND PINCHING YOUR NIPPLE OF ONE BREAST AND ALTERNATING BACK AND FORTH, TWO FINGERS WERE BURROWING INSIDE YOUR CUNT READY TO ADD A THIRD TILL YOU,,, WELL THAT'S HOW I SEE YOU COMING UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU FOR AN EXCELLENT READ. YOU HAVE SOME GREAT FANTASIES. I'D LOVE TO ACT ONE OUT WITH YOU ONE DAY OR WEEK OR,,,

sceneitsceneitalmost 10 years ago
Sorry to say this

There were many moments in the story that I skipped paragraphs because of the internal monologues. I am one to champion internal monologues. They are very necessary in the development and understanding of a character. But too much is too much. I can see what you are doing. You are prolonging as much as you can. Like foreplay for the mind. But people, and Jill, at one point foreplay and repeated foreplay is enough. I am not saying to skip and go to the sex already. I am saying move it along. Tell me something new. You restated so many sentences. I love all the analogies you used and the duality faced by Kathryn but, it doesn't need to be that much. I hope you know that I love the setup. I love the entire premise. But I struggled to read it because you had so much fodder to fill your story.

I can see the dedication to your characters. I love when authors show that. But to be honest at one point I skipped over or skimed paragraphs until I saw some forward motion in the story. At one point the car needs to get moving. I have read long stories. Some with 28pages. But the story moved. It didn't dwell on just a thought and didn't reuse sentences just to fill the story. I realize I sound dumb writing this when your story is just 3 pages per part but, isn't that saying something? If one is willing to read a story and still be entertained with 28 pages vs one that is 3?

Again, I love your ideas and imagination. Believe me that I do. I still finished the story but, I had to skip along. I came back and reread it to see if I missed anything of value or something new into Kathryn's background or psyche. I didn't. It was the same.

Keep writing Jill. I am a fan of yours. I realize too that you do this for fun. But I thought I might give you some constructive criticism, albeit one that you didn't ask for.

Also, this is for the readers and for authors. What is it with authors writing about guys with enormous penises. Seriously? I mean an 8 inch okay. One that is 9 hmm... Okay. I know there are huge penies out there. I know this is fantasy we are reading but, at least stay within the realm of reality. Flirt with fantasy as much as you want. But going over 10 inches come on. Make the average reader feel part of the story. Having a monster sized cock in the story seriously detaches one from the story. And I do mean monster sized. Like Ron Jeremy. Come on, how many guys have dicks like that?

sparty111sparty111over 10 years ago
i loved it!

Do NOT stop what you are writing, good to know good is out there!

TedStvTedStvover 10 years ago
Whew

Very convincing characters. I had to shift in my seat more than once while reading. Great buildup of tension, and the internal monologues about her excitement about her exhibitionism were very hot.

jaybird8100jaybird8100over 10 years ago
Eroticism at it's best, can't wait for the sequel, trembling as I write this! :)

Susan you are being a bit devilish on the pace of the story of Kathryn and Tommy, but I love the suspense and extremely sexy way it's being presented! Your descriptions and comparisons to real life are some of the things that keep us coming back for more and amazingly there is no sex in this chapter, just a sizzling time for Kathryn and a dream come true for Tommy. Great way to start the week, should generate lots of 5 star ratings and comments-I totally agree with Alaska84's too! Did anyone ever say you are a great, great, great writer Susan? Keep us smiling! :) jaybird :)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01 A son gets his wish when his mother strips naked on Nude Day.in Novels and Novellas
Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01 Seven mothers ban Nude Day drunken nudity & sex with incest.in Novels and Novellas
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
More Stories