All Comments on 'Mom, Are You A Slut?'

by Thea Dryor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Open Ended

I found this piece fascinating, although it sometimes it feels almost like a blog.

This woman has a terrific way with words, but I wonder where her head is occasionally. Of course, I have to remember it's fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very hot

A great story which manages to be exciting while maintaining a greater degree of realism than many BCS stories. Well done Thea! It's a pity more women can't be so in touch with thier sexuality. Looking foward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
white wife loves black cock

Great story. I have encouraged my wife to fuck other men for many years. Once she told me that she liked to fuck black men, I ecouraged her to start fucking black men. She now only fucks black men. We introduced two of our three daughters into black sex. My wife goes on dates with black men with our daughters. Our daughters that fuck black men are married to men that are not aware that their wives fuck black men. I enjoy watching my wife and daughters fuck black men. One of our daughters got pregnant by a black man but had a miscarriage. My wife and I discussed the posibility of her getting pregnant by a black man. We decided not to get her pregnant because our friends and family would not understand.

Our sex life with black men is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superbly written, Thea!

The character, (you?) personifies that most sought-after of women; the slut. (Too bad that word has developed such negative connotations in our society that is so terrified of women's sexuality that we burn at the stake any woman whose sexual appetites are given free rein!) I prefer the more neutral and accurate sex addict. Any good healthy woman can easily wear out any three men, or more, and among us sex addicts is the most cherished of women. And when a sex addict such as yourself, ((your bio indicates this is auto-biographical,)illustrates such a magnificent command of the language as to transport us right in to not only her world, but her body, it's truly a memorable experience!

Thank you for a superbly-written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
..recruits welcome!!!...

..VANNA WHITE..DOLLY PARTON..HEATHER TESCH..JANE SEYMOUR..RAQUEL WELCH..SAMANTHA BROWN..NANA VISITOR..LAURA SAN GIACOMO..ALL have SIGNED CONTRACTS with NBA and NFL BLACK ADONISs' to be 'OWNED' BY THEM..to SERVICE and be BREEDER VESSELS for ONLY BLACK PIPE LAYER STALLONS..to be their escorts as ASSigned throughout america and internationally..VANNA has her own private leer jet fleet to serve the faith of white women for BLACK STALLIONS...YOU GO GIRLS!!!XXXOXOXOXOXO...;-}}}...they recruit pleasing white women for the OBAMA administration..to service his secret BLACK STALLION security organization..and the new first lady..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SO HOT

This series keeps getting so hot. I'm sorry it ended. Thea, you need to come back.

dareandmistydareandmistyover 12 years ago

I just sat here and read every story you wrote! Loved them all!!! Can't wait till the next one comes out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sweet Potato

So, she didn't get pregnant with Jawads Baby in the end of that installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous