All Comments on 'Mom Finally Becomes June Ch. 04'

by clive2007

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LeezyLeezyover 12 years ago
Very well written.

Good story. Who would think that a Son and Mom would make such a good hot fuck story!

donny759donny759over 12 years ago
Keep Writing

I like your story. Keep writing I would like to see where this will lead. Maybe Jane and June could trim their pubic area, maybe a nice brazilian waxing. Also were you planing on taking the girls anally. If so maybe without warning and get them all hot and just shove it in without any warning. After all June said that he could do whatever he wanted to do to her. Do you think that they would move in together. These are just suggestions, take them for what free advise is worth. The important thing is to keep writing the story. Tell it your way, don't let anyone tell you what to write. But if you like any of the suggestions and you would want to use them then go right ahead and do it.

kplusmckplusmcover 12 years ago
at long last

enjoy the series hope next chapter isn't as long in comming

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Very nicely done

Well written and edited, which made for a very good read.

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really good story, most enjoyable. Lucky guy, he gets to fuck his hot slutty mom and it looks like his horny bitch of a neighbour's going to get fucked too. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Maybe our hero is going to have all 3 women? I loved the scene with him fucking his mom in the kitchen while the neighbor looked on. Wish the chapters were longer, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclive2007@clive2007
252 Followers
I hope readers will give me some feedback. I appreciate any comments. You can reach me at cedarsky70@yahoo.com