All Comments on 'Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Ch. 05'

by NakdSalr

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the mark of a truly excellent story

is that it keeps garnering comments after all these years. I like what the reader who wrote "breed her" says. That the guy should fuck a baby girl up his mother's cunt, so that when the little darling's grown and can give consent, he busts her cherry and shows her how well her father's fat veiny daddy-dick fits up her adorable little coochie. And the comment of the last reader is just so great. This cool guy's been fucking his mother for quite a while and he loves it when she locks her legs around him so that he feels her heels pounding against his ass as he blows his balls up his own mother's cunt. Hey, pal, you are a real life hero to us here at LitErotica. Keep plugging away at your own damn birth canal--oh, fuck!--and filling up your mommy with her baby boy's warm creamy semen. Remember, she's your mommy, and she deserves every drop of that glorious stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Got to have MORE

You've been gone from here for quite a while but you've just got to continue this story. Mom must get knocked up!! It's possible because my cousin's wife had her tubes tied and ended up pregnant anyway, so it is possible . And Jill should no longer be allowed to wear pants, dresses and skirts with no panties only while at home. And she should only wear panties to work with her ass and pussy dripping with her son's cum. Not allowed to wipe it away during the day. That way, Tim has a steady supply of mom's messy panties to get him by until Jill gets home from work for another pussy and ass filling. You are by far the best incest writer on this site. I've jerked enough nuts reading your stories I could fill up a gallon jug. MORE in this story and write MORE incest stories similar to this one! MORE MAN, WE WANT MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
best read ever

mom fulfils son's desires was best thing ive read ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovin it

Great story continues... as does the excitement.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
An amazing story!

Well written and only gets better! I hope you'll add more to this! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Bro must have kicked the bucket. R.I.P. based porn writer dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
its been

many years since you last wrote a story here. A lot of things could have happened but you made a difference. Your stories are great and we miss your work. I think you're one great short story writer. Thanks for the ones you shared with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
R.I.P

Best story on here, R.I.P NakdSalr

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years ago
Nice AF

Story was good. I love stories with the teasing till the breaking point. Definitely worth a read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your story made me cum twice in 5 mins

Just finished your story. One of the best incests I have ever read. Looking forward for chances with my mom. Loved your story a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why is Dad in the story

Make he r a widow so conflict of son vs dad is gone... he owns her now. Wed her and breed her...

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Mom Fulfills son's Desires Ch 1-5 Outstanding!!!

Wow, I almost died an went to heaven, these stories were a work of art!! Wounderful, excilent stories!!! (sorry about the spelling) Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
kill her with Dick

I thought I was depraved reading these stories. I guess I'm not alone. You write with such erotic perversion.

MesleepyMesleepyalmost 6 years ago
Hot stuff

Great story

Hope he impregnates her

soulfight_6969soulfight_6969almost 6 years ago
fill me up!

5 stars for all chapters! Very hot & sexy!! Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent series.

Like another commenter, get rid of limp dick dad. Then untie those tubes and Tim can get himself a son or daughter. Or would that be a brother or sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so keeps perving on mom

do a search on tube gals .son keeps perving on mom.this video goes right along with this story you will love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please turn away from this.

Trust and worship God and turn away from this sin everyone who reads this. Please accept Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit into your heart and repent of your sins and be saved. God and Jesus want you to be saved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the story............ UNTIL.....

You got to the parts about cumming in her womb or opening up her womb.

It is impossible for a cock to even touch a womb, much less have any kind of interaction with it. The vagina and vaginal canal are below the womb and the cervix. The creator designed it that way. The cervix is at the end of the vaginal canal and the only opening into the cervix is smaller than your little finger and is only that big when the female is having sex.

greenweinergreenweinerover 5 years ago
Filled in just about every check box on my...

mother/son incest fantasy scoreboard. Nice going!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Excellent

From the first chapter to the last, this was well written and developed ~ I enjoyed every bit of it!! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A little too dramatic and not too realistic

Too much drama, I don't think most men or boys can last that long with all the drama on how long they can keep it up and keep pounding a woman and explode in her the way your imagination seems to be thinking. For all real life fucking there has to be some rest time between sessions as most men need to relax to recharge the scrotum

Even when I was young I could probably go maybe 3 times in 3 hours if I was lucky and some times may be 4 times, but doing it back to back up to four or five times is a little over kill and a bit dramatic and a stretch, don't you think. If your going to write a story, stay with being realistic and a lot less over kill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best Opening Paragraph Ever!

I commented this once already'and I'll say it again: I want a Mom like Jill!!!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Still so much 'could' be written

I could see this story going on and on and would love to read it. I said before I could see 10 to 30 plus chapters of this, and would never get bored with it. It's just the type of story I want in my literatica universe. Just a few tweeks and a little more back story and WOW it could be a epic winner.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 4 years ago
More

Sucks their is no Ch. 6 or more chapters. Cause really wanted to hear about Carrie & Cindy getting involved with the fun. Should blindfold them & surprise them on who is fucking them too & do it separately then both together. All the while his mom is narrating it all, by telling what to do & how to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it.

I wish she would not have had her tubes tied that would have made an amazing story if she got pregnant by her son I wish all moms were like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story, but far too short. With a little imagination, the perfect " happily ever after" for the two of them could be written in.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

I love this story. I always like when my partner get vocal. Dirty talk in bed raises my libido to towering heights. The fact that he was giving it to his mother and she was so wild for it just made it so much better.

I was never really hot for my mom, but I really had a thing for my oldest aunt and two of my cousins. Whew, just thinking about them makes me hard.

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
More plz.

Chap. 6-8 getting Carrie & Cindy involved

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

great writing, by far one of the hottest stories on here, 5 stars for each chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Would love to see a couple more chapters like with mom's two friends and the aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

This was a great reading story. I wish you wouldn't have written that Jill had had her tubes tide, it would have been exciting to know that Tim had go Jill pregnant and for her to be extremely excited about it because she always wanted another child putting the blame on Thomas not being able to give more children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Story. This inspired me to tell my story, and plan to post the story on here. But when I was 18 and finishing high school, my mom (going thru a mid-life crisis) and I had sex. There was a lot that lead to it and the story I post will cover that but names will be changed but other than that will be true to what happened. Now, that said while it was fun, exciting and to be honest some of the best sex I have had in my life, there were some drawbacks. Once I met my wife in college, I ended that side of our relationship between my mother and I and it caused issues. My mother had a massive weight gain and depression as a result and resented my wife, because in my mother's eyes she was ending my mom's only successful relationship. Even after 15 years together my mother still resents my wife, but thankfully never revealed to her our true relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story had to stop several times to keep from cumming, find it believable been better if he would of cleaned mom with his tongue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superb. Top notch. It certainly ignited my system !

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

Very well written and never a dull moment.. fantastic job 😉

bewndover9bewndover9over 2 years ago

Only great own memories can explain this fantastic story, the hottest I ever have read, now many times

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/20/2021) Brilliant!!! Outstanding!!! So damned Hot!!! Definitely binge-worthy. I liked that his dick wasn't gigantic and her tits weren't as big as beach balls. This series was truly believable. Five stars and on my kist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally hot and sexy story . Brings back the memories of when I went to MCRD boot camp in San Diego in 1977 at the age of 17 . My mom was a beautiful petite mom with small breast and a killer little ass . I remember seeing her tanning when I was younger and thought she was so cute. When I graduated Boot camp mom flew out and dad had to work . Instead of flying back we decided to just rent a car and drive back . We enjoyed our time together and just chatted hadn't seen or really talked in 13 weeks . Mom was dressed casually in a cute little sun dress with sandles on showing her gorgeous legs and feet. Really caught my attention since I really hadn't seen anything that cute in awhile . Our first night got a motel room with double beds , we went to get something to eat and drink and just took a walk holding hands . Just enjoying each other company . When we went back to the room and took showers and changed , she invited me to come over and just cuddle . I obligated her and joined her , as we relaxed I told her how cute she was and gave her a quick peck on the cheek . One thing lead to another and we just kissed . Before we knew it it lead to making out and things progressed to her letting me caress her small tits . I told her how much I loved her as I kiss her neck . I slowly undressed her and started kissing her gorgeous feet and toes and slowly made my way up to her beautiful pussy from which I had come from years before . We kissed and fondled each other till she asked me to make love to her . We made love for hours and I came her so many times . We made love again that morning before we left and had 4 more days of traveling before getting home. We made love every day . When we got home bead was happy to see me and glad we took the the bond coming home . Mom and I had a very special bond after that , but nothing happened till several years later we made love one weekend when dad was out of town . That weekend was great and special b. She told me that she had a miscarriage after our trip back . I was shocked . After that beautiful weekend nothing ever happened again . I promise you there is nothing more special than making love to the most beautiful woman in your life .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible read!!! Read it twice. I love everything about this story. Please, PLEASE continue!!!!!

mactheknife2mactheknife2over 2 years ago

What happened to Cindy & Carrie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is so arousing that I started imagining things beyond mom- son relationship. Why restrict either.? Though am not sure how the readers would take it, I would like to imagine the son inviting his male friends, and have fun (unless mother is not interested). Same way, mother could involve her daughters, sisters, friends etc. ;) ;)

Anupama Yadav (23 years)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG! The vivid description of Tim fucking his mother's ass was perfect. I have had the pleasure of anal sex with several ladies and the feeling is nothing like pussy fucking. I'll be waiting to encounter future episodes like this in this series. Very hot stuff!

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

There is something very erotically charging when the mother calls her son a “mother fucker” during their sexual union. Especially as he’s fucking her ass. This series is pure boner material ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just to add insult to injury, one last paragraph to further disrespect the man that put a roof over her head so she could betray him "every night... for years to come." Well, it fits the awful, sordid cuckoldry theme of the entire thing, I guess. Just awful.

123buffalo123buffaloabout 2 years ago

This is a great story and I hope it is not finished. I defiently want more. He needs some of Cindy and his mom should be there to help things along. Keep up the great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sure thing. I have been fucking my mom for the past 11 years. It's the best feeling l ever had. When I read this story l couldn't wait for mom to get home. I showed it to her and she read it. I'm 31 and she's 56. We immediately fucked on the chair that was in the room.

This story revitalized our sexual relationship. It's like when we first started. I was 20 and she was 45. We have a 9 year old son out of this relationship.

Hope Tim continues fucking his mom and always cum inside her pussy. This way he will get her pregnant. It's the best feeling in the world. Putting a baby inside the said place you came from is a wonderful feeling.

As for now dad is 64 and doesn't have a clue of our relationship.

Since the day we read this story we started fucking everyday again. I sometimes fuck her twice daily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God, I loved this story I have had a incestuous relationship with both my parents and wow. This was so hot. Maybe I should write about my own true stories what do you think ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story and so hot! I hope you have the time to write more!

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another chapter please maybe have Jill and Tim find out that she pregnant with her own son baby and have her have to sleep with her husband Timothy to make him think he the father and then have her and Tim have sex all throughout her pregnancy and up to the baby due date and then have Timothy maybe get injured in a car accident on the way to the hospital and Tim and Jill get a phone call from the house while there making love Jill answer the phone and moans answer while talking to the cop and right as she gets the bad news her water breaks and because Timothy just destroyed there only car and the cellphone towers in the area went down and there powers out Jill in Tim have to deliver the baby at home during a massive blizzard and when they cops here they didn’t show up he they head to the house finding Jill holding toms baby and they take them to the hospital and she is rolled into her husband hospital room with the baby and he cry’s and says that a nice grandson you and Tom gave me and then dies peacefully. And then you could write a epilogue we’re they name the baby after Timothy and then she pregnant with another baby and you cut to Timothy up in heaven see his family expanding and he happy ex specially since they sued the town that maybe they live in for not putting salt on the roads or even the fact they hadn’t put signs up saying ice on roads careful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting. I seduced my mother in law. She was very sexy, giving seductive smiles, swinging buttocks, bouncing boobs. I went to see her. She was all alone. We were chatting in the bed room. She complained of backache and lied down on her chest presenting her buttocks to me. I started to give her back massage. She was moaning in pleasure. Brought her close to me. Massaged her buttocks too. Kissed her, fondled her boobs, caressed her all over. She was greatly aroused. She grabbed my cock, started sucking. I positioned her and entered her mature pussy while pressing her boobs. Fucked, fucked and fucked. Shot the whole load into her pussy. She sucked me again. She ate my cum and her juice. She was ecstatic and wanted to fuck many more times. She became my whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Looking for next chapter keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please fuck me aahhhhhh

I want a dick

My pussy is wet daddy

Come and fuck me make me your cumdumpster

I will aahh fuxk yeah daddy just like that i will carry your cum in my pussy anx let thst man lick it

Fuckkkkk thats so hot daddy just like that twist pinch do whatever you want to do with my bipples aaaaahhh ughhhhh fuckkkkkkk daaaaaaaaaddy ....i am cummingggggggg please cum in meeeeee aaaaaaahhhh cum in my pussy aa daddy i think mommy is cominggggg cum fast aaaaa oh mom ahhhh daddy aaa fuckkkk mom i m sorry i couldnt hold it i am so damn hornyyyyyy i seduced him shitttttt fuckkkk daddy aaahh ugggg daddy im cumming again. Ahhhhh

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was every boys desire that they are afraid of exposing, afraid that their mother would be repelled by their sexual advances and losing their love. If they only new how many mothers dream of such things.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'd have loved fucking Kill❣️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

superb best yet

blueskyminingblueskymining4 months ago

PLEASE LEARN WHEN THE HELL TO END AND START A NEW PARAGRAPH!! You write like a High School Freshman. Your Grammar sucks. All these things RUIN a good story idea!

Either get a PAID Editor, or an expensive Word App that fixes lousy Spelling, Pure Grammar and Typos.,

s69lovers69lover3 months ago

super wild story. the conversation was a killer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a beautiful story I only wish there were pictures I would love to see that ass!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous