All Comments on 'Mom Lets Loose'

by MsHoudini

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Lung cancer queen

As much as this mother smokes, she's gonna be dead by time her son graduates college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
???????????

Goes to the gym and smokes like a chimney? How do you do that. Got a low score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't know why this writer keeps stressing the smoking

It would have been a fine startup to a story on its own. 20 year old Joe loves watching his mother stuff her cunt with a vibrator and even better is having mom jerk his big cock as he blows his young balls all over her hand. Well, of course he does. Any boy would. My advice is, forget about the cigarettes, Ms H, and tell us how Joe gets that fat mommy-pleaser between his legs up into the same cunt he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
UGGHHHH!

Do at least some research before writing! It takes women 20 to 30 minutes to orgasm without penetration. And aparently, the mother had "a mind shattering orgasm" within just two minutes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Try reading before submitting.

You used the word, "summer" 7 times in the first short paragraph, which was enough for me to know it was time to quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
look beyond

Look beyond the initial comments, there is a lot of potential in this writer. Editing is required, with some adherence to believability within the parameters of cumming. Despite a previous comment, a fully engrossed female, with her mind controlling her sexuality, can and will cum. Just like some men can cum through thought alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good.

Your story was lovely, except for the smoking. I am not going to stand by and let these men trash this lady, so dont you commenters complain tat I am the onlt sole mate to keep her from being backed up into a corner. It is fairy rare that women write speaking of fucking their son.Women are more loving. When men write a fuck story, they got the woman fucked in the first paragragh, but nobody complains of that. Ignore the ignoramuses bad comments of you. Notice all the bad commenters are either anonymous men and probably jealous gay men For most are a bunch of men who cant find a woman with a 10 foot pole. These sissies are jealous of you. They want to wipe the few decent women stories off here. This lady wont tell these guys fuck you, for she wont want to have the wants for these poisonous spewing cock tongues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lay Off

Smoking is obviously a fetish, and some (very fortunate) women can orgasm quickly and repeatedly, especially on their own. Great story and keep the coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
female orgasm

the person that said it takes 20 to 30 minutes for a female is wrong. My wife can orgasm in 2 to 3 minutes just from deep throating my cock. not all females are the same. loved the story keep it going. gave it 5 stars.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
This Is A Nasty Story****

Thanks for sharing. Got anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It- especially the smoking

Thanks for a well needed smoking fetish story! There is nothing sexier than a mother who smokes for her son. I just wish the story could have been longer.

-slimv

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Quite a few mom's have had similar panty discoveries. Most try to ignore it as a phase son will out grow. Some moms play games leaving wet fragrant panties for son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like this story !

Please continue this story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

please write more

saturswingsaturswingover 9 years ago
Nice

Well that made me do baaad things to myself.

That WAS the intention with this story, wasn't it?

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
God that was hot!

I wish some Moms I grew up with caught me jerkin off about them.Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great short story!

It wasn't long until I was having a very erotic dream. I slowly awakened realizing why, Joe was fingering my pussy. I knew I should stop him, but it felt so good. I could hear Joe's breathing, and without realizing it, I began to moan slightly. Joe must have noticed, because he rolled over on top of me putting his lips to mine. I accepted his tongue into my mouth, and we began make out passionately. I could feel my nipples harden against his chest, as I lost myself in what was happening, and the sexual desire building strongly inside me. I felt the head of his cock touching my pussy lips, I wanted to so something, but instead I spread my legs wide. Joe was bigger than I thought as he entered me, even as wet as I was, it was a tight fit at first. I felt such pleasure as Joe worked his cock inside me, filling me completely. Soon I wasn't thinking of anything except how good my son's cock inside me felt. I began moaning, as the thrusting intensity into me increased. Nothing could have prepared me for what I was feeling, no one had made me feel like this before. Without even realizing it at first, words began to escape my mouth. "Oh god honey, you make me feel so good." "Your big cock is all I can handle, but I love it." As the tempo increased even more, I lost track of everything as my orgasm approached. "Oh yes honey, give it to your mother faster!" "Oh god Joe, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" 'Oh baby, I'm going to cum!" I warned. Then my orgasm hit me like a freight train." "Oh Joe, oh god Joe!" Then, I was lost to the world in my unbelievable pleasure. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" "Oh honey, oh honey, oh honey!" "Fuck me Joe, fuck me hard!" "Oh, oh, oh, aaaaaah!" "Ooooooh, aaaaaaaah!" "Oh god Joe, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" "Aaaaaaaaaaah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope your Oncologist likes this story......

Have another cigarette fool.....your ADDICTION doesn't help your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn’t care too much for the story. Cigarettes were involved and I don’t care for cigarettes in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cigarettes seemed to play as important a part as your son's cock. Weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just gave it a 4 too much smoking and no real sex!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not much of a story there's no incest just a mother jacking off her son just a 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just smoke another one and try again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous