Mom Seduces Virgin Son on Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I kiss you too?"

He shocked her with his question. Never contemplating her son wanting to kiss her, she never imagined kissing her son. Other than all that she did in her dreams and sexual fantasies of her son, her mind was consumed with her son seeing her naked while touching and feeling her. No doubt, after she stripped off her clothes in front of her son on the pretense of getting naked for Nude Day, wanting to strip naked for Nude Day for twenty years, she'll be masturbating over this day and this one event for the rest of her life. Now, more than just stripping off her clothes and posing naked in front of her son, she was filled with images of him taking her in his arms and kissing her. As if he was her lover instead of her son, she was wet with the thoughts of her son kissing her while feeling her naked body.

"Kiss me?" She laughed with embarrassment to cover her sexual excitement that she wanted her son to kiss her. "You don't have to ask my permission to kiss me Michael," she said being coy about being kissed while fingering her hair in the way that she imagined him fingering her long, blonde hair as she sucked his cock. "I'm your mother. You can kiss me anytime you want," she said while now imagining him French kissing her instead of just giving her a peck on the lips.

"I don't mean that kind of kiss Mom," he said pausing again as if not sure he should say what he was about to say and as if he could read her mind. "I mean a real kiss, a French kiss with tongues," he said.

Progressing faster and further than she thought this would, even with all the seductive questions, not only was she excited that he wanted to see her naked, touch her, and feel her but also that he wanted to kiss her too. More focused on stripping herself naked, she never imagined him kissing her until he asked if he could kiss her. Now, as if he was her lover instead of her son, she swooned with the thoughts of her son French kissing her while touching her and feeling her everywhere.

"You want to French kiss me?" She looked at him looking at her. "Really?"

"God yes Mother, I've always wanted to kiss you in that way," he said fluttering his eyelids as if he was already kissing her.

"Now why would you want to French kiss your old mother?" In the way that a fisherman lets out his line after a fish has been hooked, continuing to tease him by slowly seducing him, she laughed while imagining her son kissing her, really kissing her in that forbidden way.

"I just would. I've never French kissed a woman before," he said pausing to watch her reaction to him asking to be kissed in such a sexual way. "As if I was your boyfriend or your lover, I'd like to know what it's like to kiss you in such a sexual way."

Having not even unbuttoned a button, their incestuous relationship was escalating quicker than she imagined. She fired his flame even higher by agreeing that he could French kiss her.

"Yes, you may French kiss me Michael," she said pausing to see his reaction to her permission. "I'd like to kiss you in that way as well."

"So now what? What do I do? How do we go about this mother?"

Staring at the huge bulges that her blouse and bra concealed, he stared at his mother breasts as if he couldn't wait for her to undress her and see them.

"I guess it's time for me to remove my clothes," she said with her fingers poised by the button of her blouse. "Are you ready to see your old mother naked?"

"I'm ready if you are Mom and you're not old. You're beautiful and sexy."

"First you must promise me that you won't tell anyone that you saw me naked. People wouldn't understand," she said rolling her eyes while thinking how embarrassed she'd be if anyone knew that she stripped herself naked in front of her son.

"I promise," he said raising his right hand as if he was about to take an oath of office or testify in court.

"And you must promise me that you won't tell anyone that I allowed you to touch and feel my naked body," she said getting excited with the thoughts of her son touching her and feeling her.

"I promise not to tell anyone Mom," he said.

"I mean it Michael. No one must know, not even your friends, especially not your friends, that you saw me naked and touched me in that forbidden way. I'd be so embarrassed, humiliated, and mortified actually, if anyone knew what we did," she said imagining her son and three of his friends gangbanging her as part of their private Nude Day celebration. "No one can know that I allowed you to not only see me naked but also feel my naked body," she said quivering with the delightful thoughts of her son feeling her where no son should ever feel his mother.

"Don't worry, I promise not to tell my friends Mom," he said. "They wouldn't understand the attraction that I have for you anyway."

"Now that the time has come for me to undress, I'm nervously shy and embarrassed. Normally as I've done in the past with men, always self-conscious about my nude body, you'd have to get me drunk before I can remove my clothes," she said with a laugh.

"I can do that Mom. I can get you drunk," he said with a nervous laugh. "If that's what you need to undress, we can have a few drinks before you strip naked Mom."

"I'm just kidding about you getting me drunk. Even though this is as sexually exciting as it is awkward for me, you don't have to get me drunk for me to undress for you. I just want you to know that, even though it's Nude Day and theoretically permissible for me to strip naked in front of you, my son, what we're about to do is incestuous, illegal in most countries, and immorally forbidden by people who just wouldn't understand," she said.

"I understand Mom."

"There's one more thing I must ask you to do before I undress," she said with trepidation.

"What is it mother? Anything? Ask me anything," he said. "I'll do anything you ask."

"To insure that you don't tell anyone that you saw me naked, as my way to protect my reputation by ruining yours if you do," she laughed. "Being that this is Nude Day and your party isn't until tonight, you have plenty of time to get naked with me too," she said.

"Seriously?" He looked at her as if she was asking what kind of new car he wanted. "You want me to get naked too? We'll both be naked together?"

He shivered excitedly, no doubt, by the thought of not only seeing his mother naked, touching and feeling his naked mother, but also that she'd see him naked too.

"Yes," she said while watching the lump in his pants grow bigger, longer, and harder.

"Good God mother. I'll be so embarrassed for you to see me naked," he said cupping himself through his jeans with his hand.

"Why? What are you embarrassed about? It isn't as if I haven't seen you naked before."

"You have?"

"That day I came in your room while you undressing," she said remembering masturbating later of the sight of his erect cock.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that," he said obviously lying. No doubt, just as he masturbated over her seeing his cock too, he didn't forget about her seeing him naked.

"And more than once when I opened your bedroom door without knocking while you were masturbating with your eyes closed while wearing your headphones," she said nervously laughing while reliving those imagines of him stroking his cock.

"Oh," he said. "I didn't know you saw me masturbating," he said lying again. No doubt, knowing she was about to enter his room without knocking, he probably planned to flash her his erect prick by wearing his headphones and closing his eyes most of the way closed.

"I closed your door right away. I didn't see much," she said lying and not telling him that she stood there to watch him stroking his prick.

Again he paused as if afraid to say what he was about to say.

"What if I get an erection?"

"What do you mean?"

"Will you be offended if I get an erection with you seeing me naked?"

"Oh, don't worry about that," she said waving a hand of disinterest when she was really hoping that he'd have an erection once he was naked and once he saw her naked.

'Offended? She'd be offended if he didn't have an erection after him seeing her naked and with her seeing him naked, too.'

He fell silent again as if thinking better about what he was going to say again.

"I have an erection now just thinking about you naked and thinking about me being naked in front of you and," he said looking down and away from her and pausing a long moment before speaking again. "I'm embarrassed to say that I think I just had a premature ejaculation."

"A premature ejaculation?" She laughed while staring down at the obvious bulge in her son's jeans. "Sorry for laughing but seriously? You just had a premature ejaculation just thinking about seeing me naked and just thinking about me seeing you naked?" She looked at her son as if he was an alien from another planet. "Are you a virgin Michael?"

"Yes," he said not looking up at his mother.

"Oh," she said. "Well, I can help you with that Michael," she said with motherly understanding while imagining sucking him and fucking him. Thinking that he'd think she wanted to give him sex and she did want to have sex with her son but fearing that he'd reject her, she didn't want him to know that she wanted him in that way yet. Her slow game of seduction to play, feeling more comfortable hiding behind the pretense of Nude Day as the reason for her to expose her body to her son, she didn't want to move too quickly. "I can teach you how to control your urges so that you don't ejaculate prematurely," she said qualifying her statement.

"You can?"

"Of course."

"That was the one thing that I feared the most about attending the Nude Day party and my reticence in getting naked, that I'd prematurely ejaculate as soon as I saw a naked woman at the Nude Day celebration," he said with shame. "I didn't want to go because of that. I figured that if anyone saw cum dripping from my cock they'd laugh at me. They'd think me a freak or a pervert."

"Don't worry," she said beginning to unbutton her blouse.

"Wait," he said. "Don't do that yet."

"Why? What's wrong?"

She looked down at her breasts before looking up at him. Thinking better of seeing his mother naked, touching and feeling her naked body, and her seeing him naked, with all the needless, albeit erotic banter, she feared he changed his mind. Suddenly, she was embarrassed that she was ready to strip naked in front of her son when it took him to realize that they shouldn't do what they were about to do. Apparently, with her son not as perversely twisted as she obviously is and as she obviously thought he was for wanting her to strip off her clothes in front of him, her son had more sense than she did. How could she possibly guide him and parent him now when she was willingly ready to lead him down the incestuously sexual path of no return?

She felt humiliated. She felt wicked. She felt evil. She wanted to run to her room, slam shut the door, and hide beneath her covers. Only, she was mistaken in her thoughts when she learned what her son wanted to say.

"Instead of you undressing yourself, may I do that? May I undress you Mom? I've never undressed a woman before."

Driving herself mad with erroneous speculation, she was relieved that her son wanted to still celebrate Nude Day with her by undressing her himself.

"Of course you may undress me but only if I may undress you too after you undress me," she said playing his game.

"Sure, I'd love for you to strip me naked Mom, so long as you promise not to touch my cock," he said teasing her.

"I'll make no such promise," she said with a sexy laugh. "With you touching me and feeling me, I don't think that I can make such a promise. Besides, why shouldn't I be able to feel you, when your horny hands will be all over me?"

"Just kidding Mom. I'd love for you to feel my cock. Happy Nude Day," he said throwing up his hands and stepping forward to hug his mother.

"Happy Nude Day," she said returning the incestuous lust that he had for her by giving him a hard pelvis to pelvis hug.

He kissed her and she surprised even herself when she allowed him to part her lips with her tongue. The first French kiss wasn't a long one but it was filled with lust and wanton desire. They kissed again and again before she broke off their kiss and took a step back. Ready for him to undress her, she put her arms by her sides while watching to see what he'd do first. Just as she figured he would, with him always enamored with her cleavage and big tits, he started to unbutton her blouse.

"Wait," she said.

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

"Yes," she said with a motherly smile. "Instead of me being your mother, pretend I'm your date. Imagine I'm a girl your age who'd you like to have sex with and strip naked. Now you wouldn't just start undressing her would you?"

"No," he said shaking his head. "Probably scaring her enough to change her mind about having sex with me, it would be wrong for me to do that."

"Get comfortable on the couch with me," she said taking him by the hand. "Now for the sake of you not prematurely ejaculating, relax and take some deep breaths. Think of something else other than sex. Forget about seeing me naked. Remove the thoughts from your mind of touching and feeling my naked body," she said with a quiver. "Think about baseball."

"Baseball? Okay, I can do that," he said closing his eyes and relaxing. "I'm thinking about baseball," he said opening his eyes. "Big bats, hard balls, chest high pitches, first base, second base, third base, and home, I'm just about to round all the bases mother. Oh, no, I think I just had another premature ejaculation."

"Okay, never mind thinking about baseball, think about something else, something that doesn't sexually excite you. Think about going to the library, to church, or to college."

"The library has all those sexy librarians that I imagine are virgins and that I'd like to have sex with them instead of reading dusty books. Church has all of those nuns that I know are virgins and that I imagine who want me as much as I want them. College is where I got my invitation to attend the Nude Day celebration. Everything sexually excites me mother."

"Okay, don't think of anything. Just blank your mind. Now kiss me but without touching me and without feeling me through my clothes," she said leaning into him to kiss her.

French kissing one another without touching one another, they were making out as if they were horny teenagers at the movies.

"May I feel you through your clothes now Mom? I'd like to feel your tits through your blouse and your bra before feeling them when you're naked," he said breaking off their kiss to speak.

He looked in her big, blue eyes before looking down at her tits.

"Yes, but don't ask a woman if you can feel her breasts. Wait until the moment when you think she wants to be touched. Then lightly feel her breasts, first one and then the other," she said putting his hand on her breast. "You must take your cue from her."

"Wow," he said. "Your breast feels wonderful."

"Now while kissing me, feel my breast, just the one breast and without feeling my nipple," she said French kissing her son. "Unlike men who are ready within seconds to have sex, women take a while to warm up to the idea," she said breaking off the kiss to speak. "It's always better to wait until the woman wants you, really wants you before touching her and feeling her. You don't want her to feel forced or even pressured. Now feel my other breast while kissing me but don't touch my nipple," she said kissing her son again.

"This is so hot Mom. I just love how your breast feels in my hand through your blouse and bra. I've never experienced anything like this."

"Now return your hand to my other breast again. Cup my entire breast in the palm of your hand while kissing me," she said kissing her son again and again. "Do you feel my nipple pushing against your palm?"

"Yes mother."

"Do the same with my other breast," she said kissing her son again. "Do you feel my other nipple pressing against your palm?"

"Yes mother."

"Being that we're making out as if we're boyfriend and girlfriend instead of mother and son, call me Susan instead of mother."

"Okay Susan," he said.

"Not that we're really going to have sex but if we were, if I was your hot date instead of your old mother, I'm ready for you to finger my nipples through my blouse and bra while kissing me but gently and not too rough. Once my blouse and bra are off, once I'm wet enough for you, that is, if I was your girlfriend and not your mother and we were about to have sex, you may be as rough as you'd like with my nipples. Most women enjoy having their nipples pinched, pulled, turned, twisted, and nibbled. Until then, take your time and be gentle," she said kissing and kissing him.

"Your nipples are so big and hard Mom. Sorry, I mean, Susan. I can't wait see them and to suck them," he said.

"Now you may unbutton my blouse, but slowly. One slow button at a time while looking to see what each unbuttoned button reveals," she said. "Most women would rather be seduced while being undressed than to be stripped naked in a rush.

Just as his mother had instructed, one slow button at a time, he unbuttoned one button and paused to look to see what each unbuttoned revealed before unbuttoning the next button.

"I love your cleavage and I love your pretty bra. I can't wait to see your tits Susan," he said.

"You want to be subtle Michael. Don't tell a woman that you can't wait to see her tits and can't wait to suck her nipples. Instead kiss her while unbuttoning her blouse. Once her blouse is unbuttoned enough, feel her through her bra," she said while watching her son's hand feeling her breasts through her bra and fingering her emerging nipples. "Some women would rather be seduced than stripped. Then, of course, there are others who can't wait to be stripped naked and taken," she said breathlessly by the thought of her son taking her.

"Which category are you Susan?"

"When I was younger, virginal, and innocent, I wanted to be seduced. Now that I'm older, I want to be taken," she said giving her son the eye. "But for the purposes of this demonstration and being that you're still so young, the women that you'd most likely develop a relationship with want to be seduced. So, seduce me Michael," she said kissing him while he continued unbuttoning her blouse and feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her bra.

"Instead of seducing you, I'd like to take you mother but not for the purposes of this demonstration," he said he said taking her hand and moving it to the bulge he had in his pants. "As much as I've always wanted to see you naked and you to see me naked, I've always want to have sex with you," he said looking deeply in her eyes. "Have sex with me mother. Make me a man," he said continuing to undress her.

"Oh Michael," she said feeling his cock through his pants, "but call me Susan."

"Sorry but it's more sexually arousing for me to call you Mom and mother."

"I know but, under the circumstances with you feeling my breasts and fingering my nipples, I'd prefer you to call me Susan."

"Okay Susan," he said.

She watched him touching her and feeling her through her clothes. Feeling as awkwardly embarrassed as she felt sexually excited, she wanted to know what he was thinking.

"Should we really be doing this? It's one thing for you to see me naked and another thing for me to see you naked too, but do I dare have sex with my son? What kind of mother would I be to make love to my own son," she said while recalling her father making love to her.

"Sex?" He stopped touching and feeling her to stare in her eyes. "Are we really going to have sex? Are we going to go all the way?"

"I don't know Michael. A mother having sex with her son would be wrong, isn't it?"