Mom Seduces Virgin Son on Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having never told him, Michael had no idea that her father was his Dad. Another bridge she had to broach before crossing, perhaps once they had sex, she could finally summon the courage to tell her son the truth that her father was his father too. She stood to help him off with his shirt and pants while he removed her blouse. Now with her standing there in her bra and short skirt and him standing there in his underwear, they kissed while feeling one another through what little clothes they wore. She felt his cock and ass through his boxers while he felt her tits through her bra and her ass through her short skirt. Then, moving his hand beneath her skirt, he cupped her pussy through her panty.

Obviously never having unhooked a bra before, Michael reached around her and struggled to unhook her bra. Allowing him to try before doing it himself, eager to show him her breasts, she reached around behind her and unhooked her bra for him. One slow bra strap at a time while looking up at his eyes as he looked down at her tits, he lowered her bra straps while she held her bra cups in place. Then, when he was ready to see her big breasts, when his eyes were filled with sexual lust for her, as if he wasn't filled with enough lust already, she removed her bra to expose her breasts to her son. Not waiting for an invitation, in an instant he was all over her big tits, touching them, feeling them, squeezing them, caressing them, and sucking them. No doubt his sexual fantasy come true, he was sucking his mother's tits.

"Michael, slow down. You're going to prematurely ejaculate," she said.

"I already have," he said.

"Well, let's address your premature ejaculation problem, shall we?"

She reached around herself to unbutton and unzip her skirt.

"Wait," said Michael.

"What?"

"I always wanted to do this when you wear a short skirt," he said lifting her short skirt to her waist to expose her white bikini panties in the same way that her father did so very long ago. "I can't tell you how many times I've masturbated over seeing your panties in up skirts and your pussy in up nightgowns."

"And I can't tell you how many times I've masturbated over showing you my panties in up skirts and my pussy in up nightgowns," she said with a naughty laugh. "Now let's get naked, shall we? "Take off your underwear while I remove the rest of my clothes."

Michael watched his mother unbutton and unzip her short skirt while he removed his tee shirt. He watched her skirt fall to the carpet in relation to his cock stiffening in his pants. Topless now, his mother was standing there in her panties and he was standing there in his boxer shorts.

"You're so beautiful Mom," he said staring at her naked body, mostly at her breasts.

"Thank you. You're not so bad yourself," she said running her hands through his chest hairs.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. They kissed. A deep, long, wet kiss, it was a kiss between lovers instead of between a mother and her son.

"I love how your tits feel against my chest Mom," he said reaching down to feel her tits and finger her nipples.

"Show me your cock," she said looking down at her son. "I want to see my son's prick."

Michael removed his boxers and she removed her panties. On the pretense of celebrating Nude Day, they were both finally naked. Frowned upon by most sophisticated societies, yet hidden away behind closed bedroom doors, normally a mother naked with her son and a son naked with his mother is nasty business. Yet, somehow, seeing these two together looked right. With her looking much younger than thirty-nine and him looking much older than nineteen, their ages and maturity levels met somewhere in the middle. If one was to see them on the street or at the mall, they'd never suspect that they were mother and son, especially if someone was to walk in on them now that they were naked.

"May I touch your pussy Susan?"

"Of course," she said moving her feet apart to give him better access. "You're so wet Susan."

"You make me that way Michael," she said giving him a peck on the lips. "May I touch your cock?"

"Yes Susan. I'd really like for you to touch me," he said.

She took him in her hand and wrapped her fingers around his big, erect prick.

"You're so hard Michael," she said.

"You make me that way Susan," he said.

She cupped his testicles before wrapping her fingers around him again. Slowly she started stroking him while he probed her fingers deeper inside of her cunt.

"Easy Michael," she gasped.

"Am I hurting you Mom?" Forgetting himself again and calling her Mom instead of Susan, he said withdrawing his finger from her pussy.

"Just the opposite. You're exciting me," she said. "If you excite me too much," she said looking deeply in his eyes. "I'll fall to my knees and suck you," she said standing on her toes to whisper her sexual desire for her son in his ears. "Then, after I suck you, I'll fuck you."

"Mom," he said in the way that he'd say if he hadn't seen his mother in years.

"Would you like Mommy to suck you Michael?"

No longer caring about what he called her, she was more interested in his cock than her name.

"Yes. I've never had a blowjob before."

"After I suck you, would you like me to make love to you?"

"Yes Mom, I would. I don't want to be a virgin anymore and who better to make me a man than you?" He watched his mother fall to her knees, take him in her hand, and stroke him. "Only..."

"Yes? What is it Michael?"

"May I cum in your mouth?"

"Of course you may cum in my mouth," she said with a laugh.

"And will you swallow my cum Mom?"

"It won't be much of a blowjob if I didn't swallow you Michael," she said kissing his cock and licking his cock before taking the head of his cock in her mouth.

She looked up him with her big, blue eyes watching her while she sucked her son and he humped his mother's mouth. As if they were two virgins having sex, he never had sex and it's been a long time since she's had sex. She gave him the blowjob that he, no doubt, masturbated over receiving from her and she sucked him in the way that she sexually fantasized over sucking her son. Not sucking him for more than a few minutes, it didn't take him very long to cum in her mouth. Instinctively, with a gentle hand to the back of her head, he pushed his mother's head more forward while he fucked her face. Once he was done cumming in her mouth, she removed him from her mouth and licked him clean. Then, taking him by his hand, she took him to her bedroom and to her bed.

"Are we really going to have sex Mom?"

"What do you think we've been doing? First I allowed you strip me naked. Then, I allowed you to see my naked body while touching and feeling my naked body before I blew you. Now, I plan on fucking my son," she said pushing him back on her bed and mounting him.

"Oh Mom. I'm so excited," he said.

"I know," she said reaching down to move his cock to her pussy. "You let Mommy do all the work. You just return my humps when I hump you. Okay?"

"Okay Mom."

She inserted his cock inside of her and slowly humped her son deeper.

"You're so warm and wet Mom. I never imagined intercourse feeling this good," he said.

"I can't believe I'm having sex with my son. I can't believe I'm allowing my son to fuck me," she said.

"I can't believe I'm fucking my mother after you just blew me Mom."

"Fuck me Michael. Fuck me. Make me cum."

"Mom, I'm not wearing a condom."

"I don't care Michael if you cum inside of me. Actually, I want you to cum inside of me. Give me your baby. We'll move. We'll run away where no one will know who we are. We'll have sex every day, multiple times a day. Fuck me Michael. Fuck me. Make me your bitch in the way that my father did on Nude Day twenty years ago."

"Mom? You had sex with Grandpa?"

"Actually, grandpa had sex with me. He was drunk. He stripped me naked and forced me to have sex with him," she looked deeply in her son's eyes. "Yes Michael, I had sex with your grandfather," she said when her son's cock was buried deeply inside of her. "Your grandfather is not only my father but he's your father too," she said holding on tight to her son as if she feared he'd flee. "You're not only my son but also you're my half-brother. How do you feel about that Michael?"

"Well, that explains a lot. I'm glad you told me Mom. I always suspected something like that, not that grandpa was my father, of course, but what does that matter now? Thank you for telling me. Besides, now that we're both consenting adults and naked for Nude Day, maybe we should move and live happily ever after as lovers."

"I'd like that Michael," she said.

"Me too Mom," he said.

THE END

This is a Nude Day contest story. Please vote.