All Comments on 'Mom Went to Work Ch. 05'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Great chapter

I really enjoyed reading this chapter, and I'm glad that the boy is finally getting some pussy other than just when his mom lets him fuck her.

What is going on with the foot prints outside of his mom's window? Could there be a little skulduggery going on?

I hope he gets more of Melissa's and Diana's pussy, they seem to be needing a boy friend that knows how to treat them.

Thanks for the good read

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Hot Chapter

This was by far your best chapter yet. You left us asking questions like who's shoe print? And at the same time we are left wondering what's next in the sexual exploits of our young man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

This story has continued to improve. I see there's a Part 6 and I'm looking forward to it, and I hope you continue your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
work

when is she going back to work on a regular basis. like to hear more from their.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a2 months ago

This is one lucky young man. Hopefully he is learning from every woman he meets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES