All Comments on 'Mom Went to Work Ch. 07'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Really imaginative writing

A great chapter, really over the top when it comes to being erotic. Just a lot of good information made reading the story very enjoyable and interesting.

Thanks for the chapter.

bigd44xbigd44xover 13 years ago
Great story

Another great chapter about this wild family! I can't wait to read chapter 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was a great story! Incest and even a herm in the mix. Could you be a bit more clear on what was done to her exactly? I mean, as far as surgically? You don't just become one in surgery or anything, you have to be born that way...

My only complaint about the story is there were some sexual encounters that seemed to be rushed and lacked descripteve details, merely the fact that they happened seemed to be what you were insinuating. I also would have liked an encounter with Stephanie and Sophia!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I like the ideal of aclose nit family and sex nite. A family bond is the best thing to make couples stay together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES