All Comments on 'Mom Will Do Anything! Ch. 02'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

So bloody HOT!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

For me these days, it's about Premise. Is it at all conceivable that these characters would do anything considered so out of bounds. This was excellentThank you.

Maxximus0040Maxximus00403 months ago

Brilliant story, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really hot and full of love! Nothing better. Well written LC68, loved it!!

WishfulVaginaWishfulVagina5 months ago

Love the twist. How mom manipulated the situation to fuck her son. Also love that they love each other enough to get past that. The lust was as strong as the love. I was genuinely happy for them at the end. The little bit of foot action also tickled my fancy. Thank you.

4chuckssite4chuckssite6 months ago

Really liked the scenarios that you create. This one was a bit different as the mom did not act as predator even though it turned out that she really was-an interesting twist. Too bad more of us don’t have a rich uncle to solve our problems.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Oh, one other thing. I loved that you mildly humiliated Malcom by making him lick her feet.

f86supersaberf86supersaber8 months ago

I love what you do. I especially love the true love that shines through your stories. The sex is hot and stroke worthy as well! Keep up the good work, I have read most of your stories now, thank you for writing for literotica.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Oh my God. Superlative prose. Non better. This is without a doubt the best written story on this site. More . . .

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Okay, what you call "slow burn", I call PERFECT!

Some people here just want to go straight into sex, sex, sex and more sex... let them have videos for that. This is a place for Erotic STORIES, and what any story needs are believable, connectable characters who you can relate to and feel something for. Characters you can have compassion, empathy and sympathy for. Who you can join with in their journey. You DEFINATELY gave us that in this one! Hot, Erotic, Sexy and Compelling! Personally, I think while the Uncle kind of, sort of, possibly, maybe might have redeemed himself a little in the end, though not truly... I feel his last words to Ryan should have been "See me Monday right after school"... leaving the story open for a third chapter where Ryan takes the job as a runner... and possibly Candy as his girlfriend, while he takes Accounting at College following in his fathers footsteps. :) Who knows? Maybe mom could take a "standard" job as well. Live well, then take over the company after Uncle Stone suffers a tragic accident or something. No other family to leave the business to? It'd just be nice to see how they turn out after everything they went through.

f86supersaberf86supersaber8 months ago

Very nice, just as good as brother sis! Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic story , love the sons devotion. The uncle really seemed like a prick then slowly molded into a guy wanting to just set his nephew and sister in law up. Still though family helps family when their in a bad spot instead of forceing them to into a compromising spot like that

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars. Absolutely brilliant so a few typos can be forgiven.

smoke717smoke717about 1 year ago

Absolutely the best! I know I love family orgies and such but this was heartfelt and well written. Please keep delivering.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

Please never do a follow up. It would break my heart to read Ryan moving on. The only possible continuation that would satisfy me would be a time skip and his sisters joining in.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this! There's room for follow up, but it's not necessary either... (Just, if you do, don't get uncle involved anymore!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story . T hanks

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

This was a great story!

sadimgniksadimgnikover 1 year ago

Again, really well done ... I like that you made Stone a bastard, but not an evil one, by the end.

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

This one’s a solid 5. Great sex discriptions. Still room for uncle and mom to get together. Ryan’s going to work for his uncle and will be banging porn stars anyway so this could be just one happy family

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing. Agree with your conclusion. Wish you would stop such great writing so I could stop reading. Hahahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant. One of the best mom/son stories, really well written. One of my top 5 literotica stories. So much better than the usual "my cock,s bigger than my dad,s " teenage phantasies and added bonus no analysis. Boy am I sick of every story and video for that matter ending with anal set, something I dislike intensly. Shall now try some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know what to say except ģreat,fantastic you really have a grip on how to shape a story,keep up the goodwork 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is by far the best mother/son 'story' I've ever come across in literotica. Keep it up author.

AndreinasstudAndreinasstudover 1 year ago

This is in my top five favorite stories. As a woman, I was glad to see the mother portrayed as a real person and not a stereotype. I do not worry about the editing so much. I just appreciate the great storytelling. Thank you for this wonderful fantasy.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUalmost 2 years ago

I have to say that this is the best mother/son story on the Internet. Thank you for using incredible talents to bring this incredible story to us.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 2 years ago

You are a class act as an author (and probably in other ways, too.). Thank you for this second instalment; there’s no doubt you have the incest angle so well covered that just five stars seem too few. Nevertheless, you get them all from me, and I’ll explore some more of your writing, through Smashwords as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great story, not just the sex but the love they have for each other!

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

A tale well told ❤️

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 😉👍

travelerdaveltravelerdavelalmost 2 years ago

This was absolutely one of my top 5. The long build up just made it all the better for character development. Like many incest stories the male, son or brother, was fighting it. I sometimes find it a little hard to believe but concede that there would often be reluctance on a guy’s part. But sometimes that reluctance goes on a bit too long. In this case it was long but we assumed he would eventually cave. Bottom line, what a fantastic tale. Thanks to LC68 for the efforts. Loved it.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 2 years ago

Yes. All mother/son stories here seem to follow the same plots; i.e.: dad dead, dad a wimp, dad abusive, or mom's a closeted whore or not closeted but a whore nonetheless. So, this one...dad's dead. But, then, you wrap a mostly credible story around dad's dead, successfully allow me, a skeptic, to suspend belief enough to buy in, then suck me into a well thought out, well-reasoned scenario that I truly enjoyed and found supremely arousing. Well done. An example of a story that should be followed and studied by other authors here. 5 🌟 and a heartfelt thanks for this tale.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

One of the very best mother/son love stories I’ve ever read. Keep up the good work and for god’s sake, get an editor. I quit counting at 30 errors in the 2 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is easily in the top 3 mother/son stories I have ever read. Might even be top 3 any erotica I’ve ever read. Looking forward to reading more of your stories if the quality is half that good.

lbentonlbentonabout 2 years ago

Absolutely Incredible

lbentonlbentonabout 2 years ago

The most incredible mom son story i had ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best ❤️

Still need a third part about all the action between them 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please get an editor. The misspellings and dropped words would make a great story better by not being there when it's read,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and even better story teller!!

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

I have read a couple other stories along this theme but none have been hotter. Thank you LC for sharing this story with us 5*.

gunmakergunmakerabout 2 years ago

Not sure what took me so long to get to this story. Wonderful. I'm impressed. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a true story. The mom-son part anyway is our experience. Dad passed and I stepped up after rescuing my mom from her alcoholic fueled orgies and the absolute scum that tried and almost succeeded in taking advantage of her. We fought like cats and dogs until one night an epiphany occurred when during one of our screaming matches mom asked me if I was going to take my dad's place IN THEIR BED? And it suddenly dawned on me what my nymphomaniacal mom wanted..., and that simply was... sex. After a long moment, I calmly replied yes. And forever after when interacting with my mom I would be calm, and she calm back. It was a life-changing moment. We would enter into a Passionate incestuous relationship. We never got into a shouting match ever - and to this day - again. I proposed we go on a date. A formal date. And we did. And we started talking to one another, getting to know each other on an intellectual level moms sons seldom explore. I started to see how other men saw her skinny little pretty hotness. We went out on still more dates. I found out mom was bi-sexual but had not had another woman since before marrying dad. Dad knew she was bi and told her she could pursue as long as no men were involved he did not want to threesome. She just never took advantage of any opportunity and had many when she was younger. Other men were inviting her on dates but she turned them down. As for myself, I was completely neglecting any of my female relationships excusing for grieving and I would lie only to say it was turning out to be a complicated estate to settle. It really wasn't. Mom and I would come home from one of our dates, shower, and meet out by the pool for wine and cigars. We started sleeping together engaging in pillow talk until all hours falling asleep in each other's arms. One weekend after mowing I came into our fenced-off private backyard and all 105 lbs of mom were laying on her back oiled and tanning completely naked and looking like the hottest piece of ass I have ever seen. I showered quickly under the outsde pool shower and fucked her for more than 3 hours. That was 18 years ago. We still go nude in the pool today. (2022)

mg48mg48over 2 years ago

One of the best I've ever read. Wish I could give more than 5

CercamonsCercamonsover 2 years ago

Wow. I am speechless. One of the best stories I’ve read. Visual porn just can’t compete.

RobbyciccoRobbyciccoover 2 years ago

Best story I’ve ever read.

I’ve never had that fantasy about my mother, but I think what I love these mother-son stories is they are true Unconditional Love, and that is a powerful thing, and can be entirely erotic, even if you don’ share that particular fantasy.

geek_writergeek_writerover 2 years ago

Honestly, it's stories like this that make me want to stop writing.

Really great one, will be rereading forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the best sex stories I have ever read, good job. TerryA42

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn. I hope you make some real money for this; you are that good. Go a little easier on the guilt but overall a helluva story. You nailed it.

Oedipus_RealOedipus_Realover 2 years ago

If I could give it 10 stars I would! I honestly want to say thank you, as a guy with an Oedipus complex his whole life I think this story nails it better than any. There is love and down right raunchy mother/son sex. Absolutely incredible! The back-and-forth during sex was the best I have ever on this site.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

The BEST story I have ever read. You have one helluva imagination. The entire story had me so drawn into it, not a dull moment ever. Geez that story should be scripted into a movie of sort for the nonchalant types who would rather stay home and watch movies of any genre rather than going out to the movies. Absolutely 5🌟 and if I could give more I would in a heartbeat!. I look forward to more of your writing..Thank you for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, orgasmic bliss from cock, cunt and clit. Cunt. Crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

This was special, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, one of the best all time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 Stars, absolutely fantastic.

totostorytotostoryalmost 3 years ago

really good, and teasing. i like any story that mom seducing son and using her body and dirty talk like her. please tell me if you have a story is including a mom did striptease lapdance for her son .

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumalmost 3 years ago

One of the most REAL mother/son incest stories on the site. The Brother-in-law/Uncle is an astute, realistic man with the insight to understand what motivates himself and nearly all people. If there were a looking glass, you'd see the writer.

I was married to a self-centered bitch but, when I had all I was going to take of her shit, I just packed my shit and left. I didn't give two shits what she did. As far as I was concerned, I was divorced. I didn't need a piece of paper to tell me that I was DONE. She could wipe her ass with the marriage license and go get a divorce decree to wipe it again. She eventually got a divorce and then stiffed her attorney... just what I'd expect from her.

By then and for the next thirty years, I serviced needy wives whose husbands were too stupid to pay attention to them or were under equipped to satisfy them. I had a reputation for keeping my mouth shut so one wife would refer an unsatisfied sister, a best friend who wanted to learn to be better at sex so her husband wouldn't go looking for pussy. I didn't care what their reason for coming to me was, as long as they were beautiful, sexy, had a good personality and attitude and could be taught to make love or fuck like a mink. (I taught them TO use their pussy muscles and HOW to use them) I tried to keep the limit at three wives a week but more often it was five. I never touched my friend's wives or girlfriends... but then, I was too busy to make a lot of friends.

You'd think that when I'd fucked over 2,500 other men's wives that there'd have have instances when we got caught but it never happened. I'm sure there was some luck involved but with every woman, I focused on warning them to be careful and educating them on how to be. Clearly they must not have wanted to be caught because they listened and were careful.

The turnover rate averaged between three and four years... for whatever reason the wife stopped coming to see me. Needless to say, I didn't take shit from any of them... which I bluntly made clear up front. "You want my thick 8 1/2" tool and my skill at using it, don't ever show up with a shitty attitude because I'm not your husband and I won't put up with it." The women's secret grapevine works because I built a powerful reputation. I always made DAMNED sure that each woman went home with a happy memory, worn out and satisfied.

My ex-wife?? She tried for five years to get me to take her back. I'd just laugh and ask her why I should do that when I had a dozen women who gave me all the sex I wanted, didn't cost me anything and never gave me trouble. She was a hardheaded bitch but she finally realized that I meant what I said and gave up.

wellsdarrellwellsdarrellalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story. You're an artist. Please keep up the great work.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

Great Writing as it was not just a Lustful sex story but a Love Story as the special allure of Incest is the Fact Nobody will Love you as much as your family.. So whenever we connect with someone and feel the Deep Love it is something to Cherish and hold onto and even if you aren't meant to be together Never Deny The Good that was felt during that time together as it can help Build you into a even better person over your lifetime.

BubseyBubseyover 3 years ago
Beautiful....

This is a fantastic storty, nobody was hurt and I tend to prefer these types of story's. Perfect, 10/10. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Love this story. A Hall of Famer Mon-Son story. Slow beginning, but characters take time to reveal. Love that it is filled with lust, love and a bit of kinkiness.

ryantrixryantrixover 3 years ago

Great story, 10/10.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

In my opinion, this is by far the best story online! I wish I could give you 10 stars.

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

You post some of the most erotic stories - THANKS

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2about 4 years ago
The quote from Crowley

While what you give is the bast-known part, the whole thing is "An thou harm no-one, do what you wilt is the sum of the law."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More of this story plzzzz

Can we get more ot this story plzzzz

Same story just mother and son....no new characters....plzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Me and my mum

I loved reading the story so much I never saw my mum come in my bedroom till she looked and asked me what i was reading and when she then saw what i was reading I thougth i was in trouble,but instead when she saw me with my hard cock in my hand she gave me a smile and said that looks like a nice size cock you've got there and then removed my hand and took hold of it herself.The feel of her hand rapped around my rock hard cock made me get even harder. She then stripped off all her clothes and climbed on the bed and began to wank me off. I was in seventh heaven when she slipped it beween her lips and started too suck me off. After i had cum down down her thoat she then stripped off and got naked as she then as opened her thighs i climbed between them and slowly inserted my seven inch rock hard cock up her very mature cunt and we then spent the rest of the afternoon fucking each other. That was two weeks ago and we have hardily been out of the bed since, it's a good job my dad is working abroad for the next six week's. i don't know what we will do when he get back home but i hope too be carrying on fucking her. She said she now want to have my baby but i'm not shore about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Never thought I’d say this but that was amazing. Well written and believable. You need new eyes to help you edit though.

Well done!

FXBradshawFXBradshawover 4 years ago
Steamy read

Bravo! I appreciated the slow build in Chapter 1; it made their final surrender to their circumstances -- and their desires -- all the more credible... and hot.

ChiefC1966ChiefC1966over 4 years ago
Amazing

Another mother/son story that nails it. Thank you!

garyr19680garyr19680over 4 years ago
Nice

A good story and well written.

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
Great story

Great story. I almost didn't read it because of the description of mom doing porn. I assumed that the mother would be written as just another slut doing gangbangs or fucking everything that has a dick as most of the other writers post on this site. To combine love, porn, and still keep it monogamous -- great job!!!! I really hate other stories where the female characters are written as sluts and whores. 5 stars.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
Unbelievably great in every way.

Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot mother/son

I really enjoy reading this and very well scripted and would also would like to see these two characters continue onto the next new chapter if there going to be one ?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
simply splendid!

Using words to comment on the work of beauty that you've crafted and have gifted to us seems too ephemeral, yet it is all I have.

Verrrry sexy, lustful, and romantic and touching. Truly the best of all options.

WhisporWhisporabout 5 years ago
One of the Best Stories!

You've captured the mom/son dynamic perfectly! I love these two stories, and thank you for creating them.

Davidj001Davidj001about 5 years ago
😍

Outstanding story!!! Maybe a chapter 3?

BigPappy42BigPappy42over 5 years ago
Read this multiple times

Love this story! I have read it multiple times and it gets me going every single time. This one is in my top 3 of my all time favorite stories on this site. Awesome writting with some well thought out characters.

KingMidas29KingMidas29over 5 years ago

One of the best incest I read

ChrisLeBChrisLeBover 5 years ago
Loved it

Thank you i loved this story

Black_MusingsBlack_Musingsalmost 6 years ago
One of your best!

The ability to make transition from hard, raunchy erotic to tender love what I love best about this chapter. It was a pleasure reading it, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story.

I can truly this is one of the best I've read on here. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mom DID everything!!!

I really did enjoy reading this terrific story. Thank you for writing it!

If you could find a better editor it would help to smooth the reading experience.

Never write off of, the of is not right!! and should just be left off. Keep writing you are so good.!

Regards,

Dave (from Cowes on the Isle of Wight. U.K)

Hurricane007Hurricane007about 6 years ago
Maybe the best story I have ever read on here

Everything was perfect. The backdrop. The buildup. The dialogue. The love making. And the raunchy sex. And the ending. This is the reason I don’t always give out 5 stars because I have to save them for the real star stories like this one. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Way to go if you can

First, I was surprised when the characters from your first 'Mom will do anything' changed to a new family. Took a while for me to get into gear after reading the first paragraph. I was lost for some time. Finally I decided, "This is a new story" not a sequel to the 1st. Keep up the good writing. Now to locate the new title of your next Mom/son episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish I had a mom like that

Best Story I ever red

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Excellent story

This is in the top ten stories on this website! It was very well written and had a great ending with great sex. EROTIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a shame

You had me until you had the son shove his finger up his mother's ass and start playing there. That was a complete turnoff. I don't understand why some writers have to ruin their stories like that. It happens way too often on this site.

The old guy

trixie47cdtrixie47cdover 6 years ago
Thank you.

That was hot. Taboo, which is somehow a bit creepy for me, but pushes my limits and fringes in a very sexy way. This is why we are all here.

I would read more also.

DeanThomasDeanThomasabout 7 years ago
Need a minute to collect my thoughts!

I just love how there is some real substance to it. A believable story that is well done (Nothing against pure absurdity stories; they can be fun too!) and includes erotica, sleaze and love! What more could you ask?

Although purely in the vein of constructive criticism, a more thorough proof read could help the story flow better for the reader. This is very nit picky of me though.

junren65junren65over 7 years ago
Excellent.....

.....writing and story telling. You did good.

tedderman43tedderman43over 7 years ago
Very good

I just read both of the chapters it was tastefully done. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going

Should do a part 3. Probably my favorite story of yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great. Just great.

You REALLY did a nice job of combining the slut with the lover. Great story. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Buddha bless.

BarmixerBarmixerover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

If someone has to pick out grammar errors, they are probably living in their parent's basement, working at Burger King!

Hot story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
First comment ever

I've never taken the time to comment on a story before, but felt like commenting on this one.

Excellent story...very sexual yet soft and touching at the same time. Made this man smile quite a few times at the love between a mother and son that came through in the storyline. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Despite any comments about grammar, etc. I loved the story. In spite of the subject matter it was heart warming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad.

Not bat at all. Your grammar needs some work. Have you considered getting an editor to proofread your stories before posting them? Over all it's a good story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES