Momma Domme, Daddy Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He really wants it," said Ashley, almost sounding concerned for him, "can I give him the order?"

"Sure babe, whenever you like."

She waited for a few more minutes, looking at her father's distressed face and exchanging smiles with her mother, the two were both enjoying tormenting their obedient slave. Soon Ashley decided that her mother was probably as frustrated as her father was and it seemed as though it was the right time to give the order. "Now slave..." she said, forcefully, "I want you to eat my mother's pussy, and don't stop until you're told to."

He didn't need to voice his adherence to her order; he simply pressed his face forward and began to please his wife. He licked his tongue up and down the length of his mistress' glistening lips, his first touch forcing a moan to escape her lips and a shudder to rock through her body. He continued in this fashion for some time, his daughter looking on with a mixture of awe and amazement. She looked over her mother's heaving body, her chest rising and falling heavily with each continued assault of her husband's tongue she looked amazing, wearing nothing but her black bra, her eyes closed in ecstasy and her lips shaking ever so slightly in reaction to her husband's ministrations.

He changed his pattern slightly and focused the attentions over the upper part of her pussy, allowing his tongue to slip every now and then over her now swollen clit. Each pass he made sent a fresh shudder though her writhing body, her lips were soon parted by her constant moans and her body broke out in a gentle glow as she twitched and shuddered.

Ashley could barely believe what she was seeing but there was no doubt in her mind as to its reality. She was seeing with her own eyes the proof of her parents' sex life and was seeing right before her the proof that her father could eat pussy better than anyone she had ever had the pleasure to experience. She looked intently upon his face, buried deep inside his mothers ever-reddening sex, he was almost in a trance, completely fixated on the task at hand, not bothering to look at the recipient for her approval, confident in his ability to please her.

Ashley could feel the small patch of moisture from before growing in her panties. She shifted her weight slightly to feel more comfortable and realized that the front of her panties were noticeably moist. She placed a hand between her legs to check if any feeling of moisture was present on her jeans, she felt nothing but the momentary brush of her hand caused her to shiver with delight, she was undeniably horny.

She turned back to her parents, her mother still writhing in ecstasy, her father still unrelenting in his efforts to please her. She could see her mother becoming more and more agitated, her orgasm quickly approaching. She stretched out her arm towards her husband and pushed his head firmly towards her crotch. He seemed to pull back a little before throwing himself straight back into the task at hand. Soon, it became too much and with a bucking of her hips and her toes pointed away from her body she let out a powerful orgasm, screaming loudly with the relief.

Despite her climax her husband continued licking at her burning pussy, she allowed him to continue for a little while longer, prolonging the blissful feeling of her orgasm before finally ordering him to stop. He did so immediately, returning himself to the obedient kneeling position he had been in before. Ashley looked towards her father, the area around his mouth shining with a mixture of his saliva and the moisture of his wife's pussy. She turned towards her mother, still sprawled back on the bed, panting heavily trying to regain her composure.

She looked on for a moment waiting for her mother to recover. Eventually she opened her eyes and looked towards her daughter, "He's had a lot of practice," she said, an immature giggle escaping her lips.

"You looked amazing," returned Ashley, commenting on her mother's orgasm.

"Thanks sweetie," she said, before sitting up beside her daughter. She leant over and kissed her on the cheek. "I guess it's been a bit of a big day today."

"You can say that again."

"Unless you'd like to stay for a bit longer then that's all I wanted to show you for tonight."

"It did look fun, but I think I want to sleep on it tonight, not rush into anything." Said Ashley, she had clearly considered the matter carefully. She stood up and headed for the door.

"Before you go," said Emma, stopping her daughter before she left for the night.

"Yeah?"

"I think you should take something from the box," she replied, referring to the box of dildos and vibrators she had revealed to her daughter earlier.

Ashley looked as though she was about to refuse for a moment but soon she seemed to change her mind and removed a small bullet vibrator from the box.

"Sleep well sweetie."

"Thanks Mom," replied Ashley, "I'll see you in the morning." She left the room, not looking back on her dominant mother and her new-found slave.

She headed back towards her room, glad that she had taken the vibrator after all.