Mommy I Feel Like A Girl Ch. 07

Story Info
Getting caught.
1.7k words
4.53
56k
28

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I wake up very late. After all, I've been up most of the night fantasizing. I had no choice, I was awakened frequently with incessant desires. Sometimes I woke up and I was already playing with my pussy as I open eyes! In my sleep it seems I am fingering myself! I can't even sleep at a friend's house anymore, or a cousin's or any other bed other than mine for fear that I will wake up moaning like I just did. It's become so much more powerful than I ever dreamed, having sucked a cock the day before at the booths with mommy has certainly done nothing to quell the needs. On the contrary, it seems to have touched off an even greater need for men, for cock.

I look up from the bed and see that it is already almost noon! Knowing that mom is already out of the house, I know I am alone. I open my closet door and remove some items for me. First a nice frilly pair of red panties with a string in the back and a pair of sexy, red four inch heels. Next I remove the toy that I bought, which is a very thick six inch cock with a suction cup base. Then some lube, a towel and last but certainly not least, the latest issue of Inches magazine. I lay the towel on the floor by my desk and lightly moisten the base of the suction cup and press it against my desk so that it juts straight out. I place it so that when I am spread open, it is at the perfect height. Even the sight of a toy cock arouses me so.

I can already feel my pussy responding, a twitch and throbbing that signals that I am ready to take it. I position myself so that one leg is on either side of my desk, which has me spreading my legs very wide, very far apart. It is a good thing that I am so flexible, my ability to do a split coming in handy. I hold the magazine and turn to a page that I love. The man in the magazine is Latin, very handsome, tall with a very strong looking body, but not overdone. As my eyes lower down the page, the greatest reason I am so drawn to him stares at me, his enormous, powerful, thick, wet cock. It's impossible to stifle my moan just looking at it.

I can feel my entire body weaken at the sheer sight of it. This vision causes my legs to spread even further as if he was behind me and I was inviting him inside my pussy. Perhaps begging is a more appropriate word for the way I feel. I take the lube and wet the toy thoroughly. Sliding my hand over it back and forth making sure it is soaked. I then raise my ass as high as I can so that I can take the end of the lube bottle and actually place it inside of my now slightly open pussy. I squeeze the tube gently, feeling the cool lube enter me. Eventually some drips back out of me onto the towel below me, and I know that I have sufficient amount to take the cock.

I back up slowly, my head down, as I feel the wet tip touch my pussy and I push back to experience the pleasant pressure. I slide off and back on it, I do this a few times before the head slides inside of me causing my pussy to stretch. The moans coming from my mouth now sounding more and higher pitched and breathy. Little by little I rock back and forth taking more of the cock each time, until most of it is lost in me.

I look at the man in the magazine and begin speaking to him as if he were here with me. I tell him how I feel about him, how badly I want his cock. I am moaning this to him like a girl in a porn video, but I have no way to stop myself. I don't even fully realize what I am saying, nor how loudly. I am now moaning about his cock, fucking onto it fully spread open, banging back against my desk so that I can feel all of the cock. Even though it hurts me a little, I have a need that must be fulfilled. I must take the whole cock. If he were here, he would insist, and so I keep pushing, moaning and then I begin to cum.

It's an orgasm like none I've had before. It causes a wave to run up and down my spine. I never felt such a wonderful sensation. I never knew I could climax like this and yet, it doesn't stop. Instead it makes me want to take more. Slamming back against the desk now, wishing he was bigger. Wishing he had more cock for me, moaning how much I love it. How much I want him to fuck me. My head drops in exhaustion as I turn to the side and in the doorway is Laura, my fantasy neighbor Sal's wife. She has a look of shock and disbelief on her face.

I am too taken by the sensation to move quickly enough and hide any part of what I am doing. Laura's eyes are fixed on me. I see her eyes as they follow my back down ass, slowly moving on the cock. I just can't fully stop, I see her glance at the magazine in front of me. Laura dashes off. I can hear her running down the stairs and the door closing. I quickly clean up and sit on my bed weeping from embarrassment. I sobbed for almost an hour when mommy came home and came up to my room.

"What's wrong Mandy?" mommy asks.

"Nothing mommy," I say.

"Well get ready, we are going to a great club tonight. I know you will love this place."

Her smile did nothing at that moment to console me. I just said, "Please mommy, let's not go, ok?"

"OMG honey, why?" she said.

" I just don't want to go and I don't want to talk about it. Please mommy. Please."

"Ok then." she muttered, as her face turned to one of sadness as she closed my door and went off to her room.

It was a full week before I felt comfortable enough to sit with mommy and tell her what happened, why I didn't feel comfortable going. Then one day I needed to talk to her.

I said, "Mommy, I need to tell you something. You know that day we were supposed to go to the club?"

She nodded yes so I said, "Well the reason I didn't want to go was, oh mommy," I sobbed. "I was in my room that day and I just had such an urge to play that I took out a toy that I bought and a magazine and I... mommy, it's so hard to say it."

My crying was so out of control as mommy wrapped me up in her arms. I felt so protected and sheltered. She took my chin and lifted it up, looking deeply into my eyes she said, "Tell me Mandy. You can tell mommy anything."

I tried to stop my crying long enough to say what had happened. I described how I was on the floor, on my knees, my ass raised high and how I was sliding back and forth on this large rubber cock, which was attached to my desk by a suction cup, as I was moaning in such a feminine voice. How I was climaxing from it as Laura walked in and was standing there, her mouth wide open. She must have come into our home and probably came upstairs when she heard me. Maybe she thought I was in trouble or something. I went on to say how a look of disbelief appeared on her face as I was telling the man in the magazine how I loved his cock. How I was begging him to fuck me harder, as I slammed back onto the rubber cock harder and harder. How I didn't even hear her open my door, because between the intensity of the orgasm, and the combined noise of both my moans and the slamming of my wet pussy into the desk, I couldn't hear anything at all. I was lost in the orgasm.

"Go ahead Mandy. Tell me everything." she insisted.

I went on to describe how I was too caught up my orgasm to even stop myself even after I saw her standing there. How I saw her look me up and down, noticing my thong pulled to the side, as well as the heels I was wearing, and the image of that man in the magazine with his enormous cock. I just couldn't stop at that point. I had no control over my feelings as the orgasm ran up and down my spine. I couldn't speak but I also could not stop fucking the cock as I looked at her. I could see she was having a hard time taking it all in and yet my body continued to rock back and forth along the shaft of my toy.

"Then what happened Mandy?" she asked.

"Then I saw her walk out and I heard her practically running down the stairs out of the house. I was so scared to tell you mommy." As I told her my eyes filled with tears.

I sobbed heavily as she took me in her arms and held me and rocked me back and forth, telling me, "Shhh Mandy, it's ok baby girl. It's ok"

She pulled me from her breasts and said, "You know what I am going to do? I am going to go talk to her. I will explain it and make it all right. Will that make you feel better honey?"

I nodded yes, feeling ashamed and scared but knowing that mommy always made things right. Then mommy got up and left for Laura's.