All Comments on 'Mommy isn't Kissing Santa This Year'

by sexiskye

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not important ...

Not important in the grand scheme of things I know, but I've never seen it spelled "Santa Clause" before. It's usually "Claus". A clause is a subsection of a sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
For the Future

Not a bad story, but the spelling and grammar were so bad it was distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As I do believe in Santa,

I now believe in Mrs. Sexy Claus!

sexiskyesexiskyeover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I'm not sure why I did it as "Clause" it's can't be that movie as I hated it. Could be something like "color or colour" type the.

Also I know my grammar isn't too crash hot, but I am trying to get better and really I do this because I enjoy it and find it fun so hopefully I will get better with time.

I just hope that the story was enjoyed!

~Skye

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ignorant or Careless

Whatever it was, you ruined a good story by failing to do a good editing job.

sexiskyesexiskyeover 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry

To the anony that said I was careless or ignorant terribly sorry, I know my story is not perfect, it is just supposed to be fun.

I enjoyed writing it and that is what matters to me.

kplusmckplusmcover 12 years ago
keep writing

cant get over the anonymous asses that keep bitching about spelling and grammar the story is fun and the more you write the other things will improve especially with the help of a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What a geat story... I always knew there was a lot we didn't know about Santa and his Family. I'll bet the Elves could tell some stories. Tazer.

ravenmxravenmxover 12 years ago
Don't worry about the grammar and spelling police

The story has merit. Yes the grammar, spelling an sentence structure could be worked on but that is all secondary to a good story. You have great ideas and next time find a editor to help with the rest. The most important thing is to have fun and enjoy writing. Those two are the hardest elements, the rest is easily fixable. Don't give up just because people think they could do better but have never even tried. Keep it up and as you do you will get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mrs Claus

It was a good story and a lot of fun. But I must admit the grammer, spelling, and language is a bit troublesome. That said, don't let it prevent you from writing, if you've got a story to tell it will get down on paper (computer) and eventually you'll get all the other stuff right. Not that big a deal.

Thank you!

T

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Do this as an Audio and soon Please!

Do this as an Audio and soon Please!

You knwo it would rock as an audio !

great story,nice twist and just filled with the stuff thats naughty and nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexiskye@sexiskye
Started the Erotic Writing hobby, not too long ago, I enjoy writing and hope to get better as I continue