Mommy Was a Whore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You speak Italian?"

"A little," Gina said to Jacqui modestly. "He said his brother is not well, too much wine and not enough food or sleep. His younger sister is pregnant and his parents are enjoying touring Italy visiting old friends. He said the food prices are being shot to hell by the rising oil prices and he cannot understand why that should be so. I gave him my opinion and he said although a women's opinion is of no value what I said made some sense to him. And yes, he has enough grilled skewered lamb for this table available in my preferred way, Abruzzo-style. but remember it is only my recommendation. Had I had my way and two days in which to prepare I would have done lamb for you like that and served it at your son's house."

"Are you living at my son's house?"

"Not but stayed one night when rather when tired after so much sex. The kitchen appears to be straightforward to me. A good cook can cook anywhere."

Jacqui said, "You said sex?"

"Yes. And I've mentioned Sergeant Palin and Dot West and young women working hard and food. I would be pleased if you didn't get picky with me Jacqui. Why else would I go to Nathan's place late at night if it wasn't for sex?"

"I-I...we never talk about private bodily function in public,"

"I would talk about sex in public but I'm not allowed to," Archie said.

"Sex is not unlike religion Jacqui, in fact the two are entwined if you believe that way."

"I'm not sure..."

"Can it Jacqui. Nathan told me the girl speaks five languages fluently, has lived in Rome for ten years and has traveled extensively throughout Europe. She is better educated than us and knows a heck of a lot more than us. If she feels relaxed enough in our company to talk casually about sex then we ought to be pleased rather than acting up-tight."

"Well, viewed that way who am I to argue?"

"Thank you Archie and thank you Jacqui. I am sure you'll get used to me in no time."

"I hope so dear. I'll give it my best shot."

Nathan drove home thoughtfully. "You were impressive darling, far better than I expected. I know my mother; she's fallen for you, head over ass."

Gina urged caution, telling Nathan he should regard it no more than a negotiated truce.

They were barely in the house when there was a knock on the door.

"Hi Veronica. What's up?"

"I knew you were out and was waiting for the lights to come on. I'm here to invite you and Gina to dinner Friday night."

"Just a minute I'll..."

"Oh hi Veronica. Good to see you again."

"You two know each other?"

"Yes Nathan. We met the other day. How else would I know her name?

Veronica wearing a gown and possibly nothing beneath it smiled and said, "Can you two come to dinner Friday?"

"Oh I'm sorry. Nathan and I have a formal dinner at the City Club."

"Ohmigod, that will be formal. What about Saturday night?"

"That would be fine wouldn't it Nathan?"

"Sure."

"Oh that's great. I'd told Tony you were an awesome woman and we saw you on TV tonight. He asked me to invite you two over."

The two women kissed and Veronica waved to Nathan and was gone.

"You only met her once and you feel you know her well enough to kiss her?"

"Yes, well I need friends so have to take the initiative. Do guys wait for a year before they call each other pal?"

"We'd only call each other pal after the first meeting if we were drunk or sharing the same woman."

"Well it takes all types. We need to chat."

"Oh, so you want me to marry you?"

"Please Nathan this is serious."

He smiled and went off to fetch the wine

"Right shoot," he said after they clinked glasses.

"I almost keeled over when you said we were to dine with your parents."

Nathan laughed. "That is not necessarily a prelude to a proposal of marriage."

Gina said in near exasperation. "Nathan, this is really, really serious. Will you please shut up?"

For more than an hour Gina described living in Italy and telling Nathan in great detail about the even more intimate hostess side to her job. She wasn't asked to give favors to clients but it was expected of her. She received tips, occasionally really large payments from men who almost seemed in love with her. "I wasn't paid for sex, but accepting tips after the event only means it wasn't contracted sex. I still whored. I need to tell you this because I need to know what you think if you father my child. You know what this means don't you?"

"No."

"One day someone knowing about my past will make the allegation in front of my child and either then or later I'll hear him or her say, 'Mommy was a whore."

"I doubt that. They wouldn't know the meaning of the word."

"They would if aged fifteen."

"And you'd be worried? Wouldn't you being flamboyant you laugh and say 'Yes dear, mommy had a great time in Europe before she was married passing it around. You get up to that caper before you're eighteen and I'll screw your neck."

"What?"

"I was giving you the probable scenario. In my opinion you are unlikely to change in flamboyancy and confidence over the years, at least not on this side of sixty."

"I cannot believe what I'm hearing."

"Gina. Now you listen to me. You wanted to tell me about your sex life in Europe and did so graphically and I listened attentively and was really impressed. Then you wanted my opinion and I gave it to you straight. What more do you want? What is so different about you? I was like an out-of-control ejaculating cock in my early twenties. I lived once with twin sister for three months and they paid everything, did all the work around the place and all I was expected, as a poor student, was to fuck them and fuck them good. They paid for my movie and concert tickets and they paid my plane fare and hotel when we went on a week's holiday to a resort in Mexico. I think your problem is Gina you performed better than your own expectations and you were showered in more money and gifts than you thought possible, and for some reason you feel guilty."

"Guilty?"

"Yes guilty enough to manufacture a hugely improbably scenario of hearing your kid say, "My mommy was a whore."

"It could be possible, couldn't it?"

"Gina, have you ever heard of some guy coming up to a kid and saying, "I used to fuck your mom when we were young."

"No."

"Of course you haven't and I doubt if any guy has ever said that to a kid. Look, just try to forget this conjured up nightmare. Please Gina, you are a great woman and have no need to cart around garbage like that."

"All right, I'll try. Perhaps it may help having spoken to you about this. I'm very tired as it's been a big day for me. Could you take me home but could I stay on Friday and Saturday nights?"

"Yes sure. Good idea. Thank you for telling me Gina and I glad I told you something about my escapades. Come, give me a big hug and we'll get you home."

* * *

Gina waved goodbye to the departing Nathan, relieved they had voluntarily parted without tension of not having sex. She was too emotional to have good sex. She was glad she'd confessed to him, releasing pent up emotion. There was now no longer any dark secret to hide, for him to discover. She wanted his baby and if he wanted her, to marry her even, she felt she'd be at east whatever choice he made. He was a good man and she felt she would accept his proposal of marriage...if he delivered it.

* * *

Nathan drove home, unable to comprehend just how skillfully Gina had defused his parents, ending up making them like her. It had been an amazing exhibition of a woman in control of herself, a woman who appeared to have the attributes of a born leader, a supreme negotiator. And yet she appeared to have no need to work for an income. Now that was amazing. Had she invested ten years of surplus earnings wisely, or had that done for her? In addition she owned a property in Oxford Hollow that could be worth two million or even much more.

Flushed with excitement, Nathan knew what the huge and totally unnecessary confession by her was about. She was cleansing herself, making herself ready for his baby and his offer of marriage. Gina wanted to feel free to accept his marriage proposal without reservations, knowing there was nothing in her past now he could find that would embarrass her. He'd thought he'd go some years after jettisoning Sam without marring again, to free him of the stress, the disgust she had brought upon him with her cheating and cruel heartlessness. He had married her, intending it to be a union for life. Had she, or had she operated on a hidden agenda? He'd never know, would he, unless Sam spat it in his face? She had been enriched in the marriage, principally by his endeavors, so she was leaving him far from being empty-handed.

There would be people in the community, including his parents and some of his patients, who'd disapprove of him marrying the flamboyant Miss Gina Lott. Well the disapprovers could go and get fucked.

To be Continued

12