All Comments on 'Mom's a Tease Ch. 03'

by Shysquirter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
Very Nicely Done

This was hot! I particularly liked the way you started off with the dream by the pool and then developed the story further by bringing their lust for each other to a great conclusion. Well done Shy one!

kaidmankaidmanabout 11 years ago
dynamite

excellent work your quite adept at this thanks and keep up the good work

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractabout 11 years ago
Nice!

Great ending to a great story. I loved the mother's confliction. Keep writing. You have a great voice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It's a nice story and fun to read. But the dialogues are not fitting in my opinion. They're should be more modest, instead of "do you like ramming your tongue in mommies pussy?" It would be much more believeable, they're dealing with first time incest, wouldn't that be enough to get in the mood, so to speak.

skip2951skip2951almost 11 years ago
great ending

but is it a real ending.....does mom take control back or will son dominate this horny mom......let us know....more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kudos, lots of kudos

I enjoyed this story! Yes, typos, but overall it had my attention almost from the very beginning. I hope you listen to your fan base and keep on writing, you did need their permission, didn't you?

Thanks Don

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
good story

needs better ending to see what happens to mom and son for myself would be good if no one else came into the story like the other two she was dreaming about all the time that would ruin it for me awesome story so far cant wait for more

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Hot ending but it was kind of quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Takes me back

Real good story, please keep up the good work

badpeeperbadpeeperalmost 10 years ago

damn ruined by the ass fucking..

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Perfection

Shy, you are a gifted erotic writer whose only sin would be if you stopped this enticing erotic demonstration of pure sexual action. Please keep writing I'll do anything you need, to keep going. You are amazing and whoever is your partner in life will never be bored. Tremendous story.

urs4theasking59urs4theasking59almost 10 years ago
Very good series

And a happy ending. I especially like the boy growing stronger and the mother giving into her desires. You have a great talent for reflecting both male and female emotions..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Great story, except for the anal. Can't we have _ANY_ stories without anal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I second the last anon

The sublime greatness of motherfucking is that the boy gets his hard young cock up the same cunt he came out of. There's also the possibility of his fucking a baby up where he was once a baby. A boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
missing part between ch 2 + 3?

chapter 2 and 3 only seem to have one page each but ch 2 ends withmum running upstairs in shame and in ch 3 they have already been having sex... i want to find out how they got to that stage ... probably a page has been dropped somehow ... did ch 2 have a second page? great story, i love the teasing parts best, the grey area between being a bit too daring and prolonged incest with no return :) thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hahahah my mistake - no missing part!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with peeper and anon

You fucked it up with the shitty anal crap.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

Great incestuous slut mom / son story. Totally edging through most of all 3 chapters. One small criticism for me was how you the characters go back and read from there P.O.V. I don't mind switching P.O.V.'s. I just bumped slightly on going back rather than picking up at the next beat in story, regardless of who's P.O.V. we're reading. Just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

Very erotic, thanks for posting

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I rated Ch 1 and 2 a 4. This chapter earned a 5. What is missing is how and when did the son develope a spine. Psychologically, how did he handle the terrible sexual ending of the evening 2 nights ago? I over think these stories because I like indepth and breadth character development. Likewise, I like plot(s) that is/are logically developed. I do not read these stories for the sex but for the hopeful mental processes of the characters. Likewise, how did the mother manage to psychologically realionalize her actions from the past night? What was she psychologically looking for? What was her purpose of embarrassing her son? What had her son done to give her such a low opinion of him? Some many questions unanswered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous