All Comments on 'Mom's Bed Ch. 06'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow !! Glad you're writing again

Another great chapter of Mom's Bed and even better another great chapter of Carrie and Joel, one of my favorites in all of Lit. Hope your writing spell continues for a while. You're missed during the times when you're not publishing.

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
On the edge of my seat.

Never, since my youth in the 1950's and listening to to radio serial dramas, have I experienced so much anticipation of the next episode of a story. Please don;t keep us waiting. This story is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This was so good I had to go back and read the other stories. I really liked it!!! It kept me going all day long and I can hardly wait for the rest. Please tell me that mom in someway helps to put Megan in her place, that would be the most unexpected, since she is submissive. Like a sneak attack no one would see coming. My only request slow the sex down just a little so I can savor it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A great series

Exciting and erotic, along with being well written.

The whole story keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Thanks for the great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Addicted to this story.

This story is just too good. I'm already starting to go through withdrawl because I have to wait for the next chapter. Please give me another fix soon.

BigBadWolf66BigBadWolf66about 13 years ago
Can't begin

To tell you how glad I am of finding you are writing again and that you are going to provide more chapters of this wonderfull story.

Here's hopping next chapter doesn't take so long to arrive.

Keep on dreaming Joe!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep writing please

I really want to read the end of this wonderful story. Please keep writing.

willduprewilldupreabout 13 years ago
What a Cliffhanger!

I know that he will put megan in her place and save the day but I'm sure you will have some really interesting way of resolving the issue and I can't wait to read it!! Keep em Coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

Seriously, I had given up hope that you were going to continue this series. I used to check all the time for Ch.6 but after what seemed like forever I quit looking because it seemed as if another great story on Literotica was going to end due to the author moving on. But lo and behold! Chapter 6 arrives and it was great! I have to confess that I passed it over at first because I didn't recognize the title. Once it finally clicked that you were back I reread the first 5 chapters before chapter 6. Please don't make us wait too long for chapter 7. I can't wait to read what happens with Megan.

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518almost 13 years ago
Incredible!

This series of stories are some of the best that I've read on the site, you've got to post a 7th! I need to know what happens! Don't leave us waiting too long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More,More,More

I know the old saying, always leave them wanting more, but come on !! More, More, More !! Please

friendly6977friendly6977almost 13 years ago
MORE PLS!

This series has been riveting! Don't let it end now! Brian has to have it out with Megan and get Rhonda back!! She's the best thing to happen to him!!!

anirban_y2k7anirban_y2k7almost 13 years ago
7th Part............

When is your next installment coming? you can't leave the story right here.....that would be injustice to the readers like us ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cant wait for next part =O

Wonderfull story! Read it a few times by now and its really smokin.

I really hope you wont leave us hanging too long before part 7 comes! =)

/bow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please post Chapter 7

Hi,

Could you please post chapter 7 and more because this is a great story that is well told and you fel as if you know the people in it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hi

what will happen to rhonda's little sister and the girl from school?

arelativearelativealmost 13 years ago

loving the story please dont keep us hanging too long for the next story, i cant wait to see megan get her ass handed to her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter 7?

Wow, please do not stop now!

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 12 years ago
dont stop

dont leave us hanging whats next and when is it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please don't make us wait....

JD,

This is a great story line. I have enjoyed reading it. I am looking forward to the showdown between Brian and Megan. Please post chapter 7 soon. Don't make us wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Don't stop now this story has been great

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Certainly a great read. I hope you don't drop this story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Great Series!!!

Dude

Add more please!! You are a great writer, I need more!!!! Hope it happens soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

this story is great! The characters are developed well and the plot is absorbing in and of itself even without the sexual influence. Please keep writing on this story!

bearded__dragon__88bearded__dragon__88over 12 years ago

I am enjoying the story a lot!!! more of d same!!

looking forward to the showdown between brian and megan!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wondering if mom and sister will get pregnant by him? Also hope he does take Megan as a complete slave

TargeT_PsYTargeT_PsYover 12 years ago
You're a Dickhead... and I mean that in a good way

You know, here it is over six months later after having first read this series and I still keep thinking about it. You are a Dick head! You write so well, leave such a great clifhanger, and then you take FOREVER (said sarcasticly) to post the next story.

Time to cut the sillyness. This truly is a great peice and I do hope that you will continue it when you are ready. If and /or when you do decide to continue, you will have at least one avid reader. A work of art like this needs to be enjoyed by all, in my opinion. Please let me know whats up and maybe when to keep an eye out for it.

Thanks. BTW 5/5 stars from me.

(^_^)

Blessed Be

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

Love the series, and cant wait to see how it will all end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this is a great story you need to keep writing on it it is getting even more interesting in each chapter please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I can't wait for the rest of this story, You have a very creative mind in all your story's

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really?

C'mon, no more cliffhangers, it was getting good. Like a superhero out to the rescue to fuck someone up!!!!! cant wait for the rest.

JimPooleyJimPooleyover 12 years ago
Hurry up

I get that we shouldn't be complaining about free entertainment, but THIS is your best series, finish this before High School again, or Joel and Carrie.

Please? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Complaint

Why do you have to write so many good stories?

Thanks for all your efforts.

Hopefully you will get to complete all that you want to and go on to write many more.

Cheers

lostndwoodslostndwoodsabout 12 years ago

Fine job excellent series of stories.

SAXDSAXDabout 12 years ago

GREAT story any more chapters?

DPheonixDPheonixabout 12 years ago
Please finish

I've actually checked back at least once a month since this was posted in the hopes that you had continued or finished this story. Please finish it, even if its something easy like Brian arriving to discover that Rhondas sister had already called the cops on Megan or that one of the neighbors had witnessed Megan hit Rhonda and called them. This way Brian wouldn't have to do anything that would get him arrested and maybe this story could have some closure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great and awesome series

Dude please finish this wonderful series that you started...

Its not good to leave such amazingly written series without a phenomenal finale..

You are talented and must complete this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
story reaader

finish its an awsome story!

gottaloveincestgottaloveincestover 11 years ago
finish the story dont end it there

Man i love your story but you have to finish it! ive red it so many times and i still get turned on after reading up to this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
name change

Gabby? I thought her name was Jess.

BobBakerBobBakeralmost 11 years ago
Great Read Joe

I loved your story Joe I for one want you to keep right on going with it. But that is up to you. I can only say this, I've paid good money for books that were no way near as entertaining as this story.

I also write for Literotica if you have time read some of my stuff. I would like very much to hear your thoughts. Even if it is critical I would find it helpful.

BobBaker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Finish

Joe, you need to finish Chapter 6. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Interesting story at least from the Megan and Rhonda angle, sounds it more like Megan has a what's mine is mine and what yours is mine attitude. Though it's not that far from the truth, heaven help the guy in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

saying that he has no fear just confirms he's psychotic! that he is crazy like hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BETTER!!! HOW DOES IT END????

her lips to mine and kissing her (pulling)

with you and I (me)

pretence (pretense)

my mom's (ass) and

I'd lose (it)

I slow down (slowed)

My (cock) exhausted

in content (contentedly)

mid sentence (mid-sentence)

worst it will be (worse)

deep seated (deep-seated)

CuntDestroyer7000CuntDestroyer7000over 5 years ago
Seems repetative

keeps talking about ownership and it's starting to get annoying

Antryg_WindroseAntryg_Windrosealmost 3 years ago

So 'no' doesn't mean NO and nobody has safe words? Bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous