All Comments on 'Mom's Boy Ch. 02'

by cockpilot21

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cockpilot21cockpilot21over 9 years agoAuthor
Ch 3 waiting approval

Ch 3 will be up shortly. I sent it up yesterday so possibly tomorrow. I think you'll enjoy it.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Hot

This story just keeps getting hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a great story by a gifted writer

CP is in his early 20s, and I bet he was hard when he wrote this excellent tale and shot a nice healthy load of his own by the end. I love it when Jordan thinks, "There were plenty of girls at school that I've slept with, but I never heard one of them say "cum for mommy" as I thrust my hard cock into them repeatedly." See, that's thing. The boy's fucked lots of cunts his own age, but none of them can compare with fucking the cunt he came out of--his own mother's, his mom's, his own mommy's precious cunt. That magical hairy hole between his mother's thighs--his own damn birth canal!--thrills him through and through, from head to toes. Nothing can ever excite him or make nearly as hard as his own mother's pussy, her puss, her twat, her gash, her cooch, her mommy-hole--his own mother's warm wet ever-loving cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love a horny mother!

Nothing makes me hornier than seeing a woman's erect nipples poking out through her shirt, even my mom's. She has great tits, and I love to come up behind her and reach around and fondle them in my hands. Pinching her already erect nipples between my thumb, and finger. We start making out and before long we're in the bedroom having passionate sex. I'm slamming into my moaning mothers pussy until her orgasm, and I bust my nut deep inside her pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous