Mom's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,316 Followers

Doug was still in the living room watching a game. Behind him, in the hallway, Kristen peeked out of her and Garrett's bedroom. Quickly, the naked mother pulled her son by his dick across the hallway, her big tits bouncing and bobbling as she moved.

Doug heard his wife giggle playfully and the bathroom door close. He glanced back, but her and Garrett were already out of site.

Kristen turned on the shower, then turned and pushed her son towards the toilet.

"Sit down and I'll blow you some more while the water warms up," she said.

Young Garrett didn't have to be asked twice. He sat down on the toilet seat, leaned back and spread his legs apart. Kristen dropped down in between them and picked up where she left off in the bedroom.

Kristen watched her son's reaction as she opened her lips and took his long strong cylinder of flesh into her mouth.

"Ohh yeah, Mom...suck it." Garrett whimpered.

Kristen started lashing her long hot tongue around and around the fat purple head of his prick.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, rolling his hot spunk around in her mouth, savoring it's taste before swallowing it down.

She sucked his dick loud and sloppily, the shower drowing out the noise. Garrett's dong was bathed in hot drooling saliva. He watched his mom's lips fall closer and closer to his balls, her pretty brown hair waving around as she gobbled his throbbing cock.

The young teen felt a lot like a King with his hot middle-aged Queen kneeling at his phallis. His eyes traveled down the tan unblemished skin of his mom's back, the flare of the hips and the unbelievable curves of her big meaty bare buttocks. His heart pounded with wicked excitement. This was his own Goddess of a mom giving him head and she was totally falling for him.

"Ohhh mom that's amazing!" His voice trembled.

Kristen clutched her son's scrotum and messaged the tender balls with her nails. Her tongue went wild, her lips gliding lower and lower until her face was buried in Garret's crotch, her lips plastered against the root.

Garrett could feel his cock fucking in and out of his mom's hot throat. Kristen gagged a little, but then recovered, taking him right back down to the base.

"O-o-hhh shit!" The teen yelped, his cock flexing excitedly, his balls tightening in his mom's hand.

Kristen's mouth was a hot liquidy sheath plowing up and down her son's rigid pecker. Her lips and tongue worked in unison, hungrily licking and pulling on the throbbing penis as if trying to suck the meat from the bone.

"Awwwww shit, mom, I'm gonna cum!" Garrett groaned.

"Mmmmm." Kristen moaned, encouraging him to shoot his load into her sucking mouth.

Kristen felt the penis pulse in her mouth and the first delicious wad of hot cum splash against the back of her throat. She let the creamy cock-milk collect in her mouth until her cheeks bulged out, then she swallowed it down with two big gulps.

Again Garrett groaned as more jizz squirted from his piss-hole and splattered around his mom's long flailing tongue. For what seemed like forever to young Garrett his mom continued to nurse on his erupting prick, pulling every last drop of spunk that she could get.

Doug wheeled by Garrett and Kristen's bedroom, peeking his head in for a moment.

"Goodnight buddy," he called out, thinking Garrett was still in the mancave. "Garrett??"

Getting no answer Doug wheeled to the edge of the hallway and called across the house. "Garrett??" Still there was no answer.

Doug wheeled over to the bathroom and knocked on the door. He had to pound three different times before Kristen answered.

"What is it? What's wrong?" She asked, holding a tiny white towel over her enormous breasts.

"Have you seen Garrett? He doesn't seem to be in the house anywhere."

"He didn't say anything to me about leaving, but maybe he's outside."

Doug decided to ask a bold question. "Are you sure he's not in there with you?"

Kristen rolled her eyes and smiled down at him. "You're joking right? Doug I'm sure he's fine. Just go into bed I'll be in in a while to kiss you goodnight."

"Yeah, Okay."

Kristen closed the door, locked it, then jumped in the shower with her waiting son. "Just your father getting curious again. Just where in the world did you disappear to, young man?" She said playfully.

Garrett giggled as his mom stepped forward and threw her arms around his neck. "Probably out having a miserable time somewhere."

"Oh so that blow job I just gave you was miserable huh mister?"

"Yeah, just horrible." Garrett joked.

"Well maybe picking your mom up, pinning her against the shower wall and fucking her brains out will help liven your spirit's a little."

Garrett got a big grin, his heart about beating out of his chest. "How could it not?"

Kristen kissed him, letting her tongue dance with his. While they made out, she reached down and wrapped her hand around his teenaged dong. It was still brick hard, the big blue veins bulging obscenely along the shaft as it stuck way out from his loins.

"Hold me," she whispered, then gracefully jumped from the shower floor, wrapping those luscious mommy-legs around his waist.

Garrett held onto her thighs and turned them so Kristen's back was against the wall. Her lips were at his ear, her wet warm tits mashed against his chest. "Fuck me," she whined.

He snorted with lust as he felt her hand clutch his rod and feed it into her sopping honey-hole. A scalding liquid heat smothered the throbbing cock-rod as it searched for bottom.

"Ohhh honey!" Kristen sighed as she felt her hungry cunt stretch around the unyielding length of her son's spear.

Garrett started hard and fast. His need was urgent and so was hers. Neither of them wanted to be slow or gentle. As Garrett hammered his meat into her, Kristen clung to him, digging her nails into his shoulders. She fucked right back at him, their hips moving in unison.

Garrett realized he could be as rough as he wanted...his mom liked it that way. Her jerking hips signaled the brutal tempo she craved. As she panted on his shoulder, the young teen could feel her molten cream drenching his prick and trickling from his wobbly ball-sack. He hammered his cock harder...deeper...pounding against her cervix.

"Ohhh God baby, just like that, don't let up! Don't you dare let up!" She softly cried.

After about 15 seconds of lighting fast thrusting Garrett felt a sizzling burst of juice around his meat and his mom's body began to buck and tremble against him.

"OHHH GOD I LOVE YOU!!" She squealed.

He felt her warm soft body tightening up around him, her motherly arms and legs constricting around his young body like an anaconda. It was like she was trying to pull his whole body into her core...trying to become one flesh, like they had once been.

Her tits were plastered against his chest, but he could still feel them sloshing and rippling. Her cunt was squeezing and convulsing around his plowing erection, soaking it in orgasmic fuck-oil.

His body was smothered in the glistening golden brown flesh of his own clutching mom. His cock was pounding into her slick gripping cunt. He wanted this thrilling moment to last forever, but his balls simply wouldn't allow it. Her strong muscled cuntal tube was just milking his cock too hard.

"Ahhhh fuck, shit, aaaagghhh!!" He softly roared, jetting his cum inside her.

"Ohhh God baby, I'm cumming again!" Kristen whimpered, burying her face into her son's neck.

Their wet bodies jerked and writhed together as their wild mutual orgasm went on and on. Garrett felt like he fucked a gallon of cum into his mom. At this very moment there were in fact millions of tiny tad poles fighting to get inside her womb and fuck their way inside her egg.

Kristen opened the door to find her husband sitting in the hallway waiting. "What are you still doing out here, numbskull?" She giggled.

"Why would he think it's okay to take off somewhere without telling one of us?"

Kristen smiled and strode towards him. She had nothing but a bath towel around her and her hair was still damp and slicked back.

"Doug, he's 18 years old...he's not a little boy anymore."

"Well he's still living under this roof, so he should have enough respect to--"

Kristen cut him off. "Honey, stop! You're getting yourself all worked up again."

She walked behind his chair and wheeled him towards the bedroom. "When he comes to bed tonight I'll talk to him...if that'll make you feel better."

Garrett snuck from the bathroom and stepped across the hallway.

"I may be in a wheelchair, but I'm perfectly capable of having a talk with our son."

Kristen leaned over and gave her husband a peck on the cheek. "Now, now, don't get snappy with me, Douglas."

Garrett stopped just before entering the bedroom and gawked at his mom. The was she was bent over made the towel creep up, exposing the bottom-half of her bare buttocks and her clean shaven clamshell. He could even see the puckered ring of her cute little butt hole.

Kristen peeked back at Garrett over her shoulder. She hungrily swiped her long pink tongue across her top lip and gave him a teasing wink.

The young teen's heart did sommersaults. He still couldn't believe that this was his own sweet mom fucking and teasing the shit out of him.

Kristen helped her husband into bed. She crawled up onto the mattress with him and her curled her smooth tan legs to the side.

"Can I ask you something?" Doug said.

"Of course you can."

He seemed hesitant, but asked anyway. "Does he hold you at night?"

Kristen giggled and shook her head. "Oh Doug."

"No, it's okay, it wouldn't make me mad...I mean, I know how much you like to cuddle."

Kristen gazed into his eyes with a smile. "Do you lay down here and imagine that he's holding me at night?"

"Well...honestly, yeah I guess I do." Doug answered, then seemed to be thinking hard on something.

Kristen could tell there was more. "What is it?"

"Ohh it's nothing, forget it."

"Doug, I will not forget it. Tell me what you're thinking."

He still seemed to have reservations. "If I tell you what happened you'll think I'm some sort of sicko or something."

Kristen smiled and rubbed his arm reassuringly. "I won't think you're a sicko."

"This morning after you left I ummm...I went into you and Garrett's bedroom. I saw his boxers laying next to your bra and panties and...I guess I just drew the conclusion that for some reason the two of you got naked together."

Kristen attempted to do some damage control. "Doug, I--"

Doug cut her off. "No let me finish. I think what surprised me more than seeing that and thinking that...was the way I reacted to it. In this twisted sick way...it was sort of exciting I guess."

"Exciting??" Kristen asked.

"Look. I know this might sound strange to you, but I was young once and I did happen to see my own mother naked accidentally on a couple of occasions. I'm not gonna lie to you, even though it was my own mom, it was extremely thrilling at that age. It's perverted I know."

Kristen shook her head, thinking seriously over his words. "No, it's not perverted. It's what boys do. It's how boys think."

"Well that doesn't make it right."

"Fuck right and wrong, Doug. It was your feelings...and you can't deny those, even if they seem wrong."

Doug still hung his head. "I know, but..."

"So what you're saying here is that when you found Garrett and I's clothes laying on the floor, the idea that he may have been getting to see his mom, me...in the nude...that aroused you in some way?"

Doug answered in an almost shameful tone. "I guess it did...yeah."

"Did it make you...did it give you an erection?"

"Not fully, but it definitely seemed to be on its way. I'm sorry babe, I shouldn't have told you this," he muttered.

"Are you kidding?? Doug, sweetie, this is progress. Yes it's a little out of the ordinary maybe, but I think whatever works at this point is what we need to focus on."

Doug giggled. "Kristen, don't be ridiculous. I'm not gonna have you getting naked in front of Garrett, that's just insane."

"Nobody said anything about me getting naked. I do think, however, if this is helping you to come alive again down there, then it's definitely something we should pursue further."

Doug seemed reserved. "I don't know...we'll have to think more on it I guess."

Kristen had the grin of a Cheshire cat. "Yes, we'll definitely think more on it."

klrxo
klrxo
9,316 Followers