All Comments on 'Mom's Roommate'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 186 Comments
blackfenblackfenover 12 years ago
top notch as always

Always enjoy a new story from you..well done as always, great job!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Clearly, you've taken your pet theme to another level.

Enough said.

TralababalanTralababalanover 12 years ago
KLRXO strikes again!

What a great stroking story, although little less teasing and little more fucking would be nice. Cuckold angle is perfect for wickedness, and in future stories your mommy characters should give their sons footjobs, or even better heeljobs with those lovely sandals:)

5/5

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Mom

Can't hardly wait for the next edition. Couldn't put this story down! Great job. Thanks.

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
You should be ashamed!

You heartless bitch. Cuckolding your wounded vet husband? What's next, a Gabby Giffords shot in the head story? You should be ashamed, not only of your subject matter, but also your spelling and grammer. If I could have given this story less than one star I would have.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

Fuck that last guy, so what if mom needs some cock. She told the hubby not to go, but he did and paid the price. Mom needs cock and if it's her son giving it to her, good for her!!

latin_loverlatin_loverover 12 years ago
Outstanding

I am sure people will have strong opinions around using the husband's war injury as inspiration for the wife's affair with her son. Personally, I see it as an excellent device. although her obvious flirtatiousness with her son seemed jarring without any context. I'm afraid Doug doesn't have a lot of support around him, considering the way his mother-in-law and his own sister are treating the situation. Two problems I had with the story - first the presence of the young daughter. I understand how her observations of her mother and brother ratchets the tension between Doug and Kristen, but it gives me a creepy feeling having a young child making these observations. Second, the transition you made introducing Misty to the story was too jarring, and then to just leave the (presumed) deal the two women made hanging, to be resoled in a future chapter, was unsatisfying. All that said, you paced the story beautifully, teasing the readers before letting Garrett and Kristen get down to actual intercourse. Lots of potential directions for the story to go. I look forward to seeing where you go with it.

Bobby_3111Bobby_3111over 12 years ago
Disappointing

Usually I really look forward for more of klrxo's stories, but as a vet this story was really awful. I mostly just had to skim it to the end, couldnt read anymore. Yes the writing looks good to me, but the storyline was just plain wrong. You don't know how many times ive seen guys that have gotten letters over-seas from their gf's, wives, etc. telling them they are leaving them. And thats fine, thats a part of life, live apart, grow apart so they say. But a wounded veteran ? And when you get deployed you dont have a choice of not going, you go to war or you go to jail, so his wife's plea's wouldn't make one bit of difference to his CO. So the way you wrote this into the story Doug had two choices, both ways he loses, either he's a jailed coward, or a wounded warrior with a cheating wife. I just see nothing to love about this tale other than the sex scenes.

You really disappointed me with this story.

YourWorstEditorYourWorstEditorover 12 years ago
Unrealistic and insulting

This is the worst dribble that I've ever read. It is completely unrealistic, her proportions are comic book like and the story has no chance of ever happening. All fantasy is based on a realistic probability of a circumstance actually occuring. This is just a crappy, drawn out excuse for a quick jerk. Now the worst part. The story is based on a disabled American veteran being mocked and disrespected by his whore of a wife after sustaining a traumatic injury resulting in paralysis. As I said before, this could and would never happen. It is not fantasy. It is crap written by a moron without a moral center. What a loser.

BlaggardBlaggardover 12 years ago
Inappropriate and fundamentally wrong!

Stroke stories are fine and dandy but basing on something as sensitive as the subject matter here is just plain wrong. Besides that there are a whole bunch of fundamental errors in here. A paralyzed vet isn't released into the community anywhere near as fast as told here, stretch the timezone by 6 months or so at least. There are also severe complications from normal, non-paralyzed life in fundmental things like getting rid of human waste and modifyng a house to suit a paraplegic.

Does this sort of thing happen in real life? Possibly but not at the double trot of this story.

Considering the losses of the US Forces in particular, and for that reason alone, you shouldn't have written this story. I know its fiction but fiction based around often horrendous real-life events.

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

As always nice job and very interesting characters, looking forward to your next story. Thanks for the time and effort.

tgonz82tgonz82over 12 years ago
Excellent work once again!

Thanks for another excellent story. Whenever I check this site, I always look to see if you have posted anything new. It is a nice end to the day when I find you have. Well done klrxo! I look forward to your next story.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 12 years ago
Enjoyable

It was an enjoyable story. I hate the daughter though. Your descriptions of the sexual acts were done very well. It gave me a hardon. I'd like to see less of Doug and Cassie and more of the mother-son action. 7/10

FraxoFraxoover 12 years ago
Wrong

Cheating on a injured husband and a veteran as well is so wrong that I find myself at a complete loss for words. This story should never have been written. Don't think I've ever seen a more selfish role-character anywhere. Talk about not understanding the terms of marriage. In good and bad days, or was it in good days and as long as it's convenient and until something better shows up?? I can only hope that this doesn't reflect the author's values.

CrotchhoundCrotchhoundover 12 years ago
A well-written disappointment

To mschack63 it's kind of unsettling to see you rail at the "whore" in the story when she's just a character from the mind of the author. Also , "grammer" is spelled gramAr (google it) and ,actually, you COULD leave less than one star .... you didn't have to click on even one star, toots!

But , I digress. I too think the author could and should have left anything to do with a cuckolded, wounded vet out of his story . A nice car-wreck or skiing accident would have sufficed. Also, in including the military aspect to his story , the author showed he knows nothing of military life and responsibilities. That mess was better left out as the misinformed nature of the piece was actually obtrusive to the body of the work in its entirety. This story is too good , too well written to have been besmirched so glaringly in this way. This is disappointing.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Great Story

You know something honey, your going to get a lot of negative feedback almost no matter what you write. They at least left you a contact name and not anonymous. If the husband was injured in a logging accident, you'd still get complaints. Please write the way you feel. You'll never make everyone happy. I loved your story it was hot. I'm totally into incest romance. I'm pretty sure that wives of soldiers injured like this do find a lover, when their husband comes home from a serious injury like this. This just happens to be her 18 year old son, whom she turns too. Plus it is a fantasy anyways.

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeover 12 years ago

A good story. Too much "giggling" for my taste. Keep posting though!

klrxoklrxoover 12 years agoAuthor
LOVE THE FEEDBACK ON THIS ONE

First of all let me just say that the fact that I've gotten such a strong emotional response with this story pleases me very much. We authors often write things for shock value and it sounds as though I've succeeded in doing just that. If "traditional" or non-offensive is what you want then I'm not your author and please feel free to skip my work in the future.

For those who feel the need to preach about an aspect if my tale being "morally" right. Let me remind you that you're reading an incest story, which is purely fantasy, but a subject in which most of society would find sickening and offensive. Perhaps then if you're a champion of what's morally right you shouldn't be reading this or any such story in the first place. Just a thought.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fucking fantastic and better than 5 stars

Really hot and erotic, and every time he fucked his mom I thought. "Is he getting her pregnant?"

I sure would like to read about how she and her son will keep their sexual relationship away from her husband, after she starts showing that she is pregnant, and what about Aunt Misty, is she going to get some of his hard cock?

Thanks for the super read.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Funny and entertaining story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work, klrxo. ^__^

boneamsboneamsover 12 years ago
I agree with the Author.

If all of you that have a 'bad taste in your mouth', about the wounded vet and morality will please read klrxo's comment. I too am a vet of 24 years and know that these things happen, maybe not with the son, but with someone. This is an incest story so it begs the question, where does YOUR morality start and stop. Just giving everyone some food for thought. Klrxo, your story was enjoyable, that was the first one I've read from you and will read the rest of your storys to catch up.

jarodmarjarodmarover 12 years ago
Leading in the direction of another story

It seems like you are going in the direction of Turniphead's 'Operation Freedom'. I love your stories so just write the way you like.

As for this story it was just okay. Too many things coming out of left field like the mother, Delores, and the sister, Misty. Besides that, there was no real talk between the mother and son before they fucked. Not as good as your others, but that's just my opinion.

Despite that, I can't wait to read more stories. Keep writing.

jarodmarjarodmarover 12 years ago
Left something out

Sorry. I had to add to my post something I just remembered.

One thing that usually makes your stories so hot is the mother teasing the son. There is very little, if any teasing in this story. The teasing is a huge part of most of your stories. And she usually talks to him about his and/or her sex life. There was none of that. No talk about his dick size, how he compares to other dicks she has had or her experiences. I don't know. The sexual tension building things that are usually there were missing in this one.

And they also always got interrupted before anything even happened. Cassie was there or Delores both put a halt to the fun before it really got good AND they both spilled everything they saw or heard to the dad. Maybe Cassie doesn't know better, but Delores? I can tell this all leads into the father consenting to the mother son relationship, but it is not letting the story flow smoothly either.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 12 years ago
OH YEAH

BOY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART ......

LelouchLelouchover 12 years ago
Physical Therapy

Although at this stage the casual treatment of the wounded Doug may be off-putting, his remark at the end about his own teenage fantasies and admitted turn-on about the fantasy (which he still thinks is only that) of his wife and son together suggest that as the story progresses (if it's continued) that Doug's wife Kristen and horny sister Misty may help arrange a little physical therapy for Doug with his own mom, while they share and enjoy Garrett's attentions... While it would be satisfying to see the sacrifice Doug has made for his family and country made good by rewarding his own fantasies and ultimately restoring some of his libido, I admit I do have some question of how little Cassie will be handled in all this. She is too young to understand what may transpire around her, so if things progress I'd hope the family agrees to shield her innocence at least until she is capable of understanding.

pdwhite1990pdwhite1990over 12 years ago
Its Just a story!!

Wow people. its just a story.. Coming from a vet there was nothing wrong with this.. I thought it was a great one.

StuckInAlbuquerqueStuckInAlbuquerqueover 12 years ago
moms roommate

wished Kristen hadn't been so cold (until the end) with Doug

I loved her getting horny and using her son!

bykeracerbykeracerover 12 years ago
Waithig for the next part

Hi there the story of mom's roommate is awesome is there going t be continuation for this story.

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncover 12 years ago
The Next Part

The way the story ended a hook was left with a threesome between Kristen, Misty & Garrett... Then her husband Doug finally being able to have intercourse with his pregnant wife (caused by Garrett) and she can tell Doug his is the father... I am looking forward to the next part...

vrieseavrieseaover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

Really enjoyed your story and could not put it down once I started reading.

Loved the teasing and the foreplay even more than the scene at the lake, but than that is one of your strong points. You have a lot of options on where the story can go. Surprise us!

KingReyKingReyover 12 years ago
One of your BEST

THANK YOU, Klrxo!! I loved loved LOVED this story. I didn't want it to end. Kristen is one of your greatest creations to date and I found your descriptions of her voluptuous body supremely erotic. Please continue with these characters and soon!

Pilot4029Pilot4029over 12 years ago
Outstanding.

A brilliant piece.

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

And here I thought.

I was the only one with a crush on Melora Hardin....

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 12 years ago
Argh

On the one hand, you obviously put a lot into this story and I commend you for that. Another positive: it's well-written, if not quite "stroke-y" enough for my taste.

On the other hand, your fans (me included) are aching for another chapter of BSTC or something along its lines. Hope you are still up for that, cause I know we are! :)

Signore CalcioSignore Calcioover 12 years ago
Don't forget Mrs. Young

This is a hot story. Personally, I'd love to read more about Doug's younger sister Misty--maybe a description of how she enjoys teasing her male students, and another scene or two of her unique teaching techniques :-).

Luv2jakoffLuv2jakoffover 12 years ago
Love it!

Great story and I hope you continue this. Love to see how it continues if Doug finally approves of their relationship. Does Kristen get knocked up by Garrett. Which would be great and does Garrett have sex with Doug's sister. Please write on!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 12 years ago
dont know

im confused.. why she treats Douge like SHIT. ?

i love ur stories.. but as i said before.. im confused..

also the sister of Douge..

1/5

OnlyaFantasyOnlyaFantasyover 12 years ago
BSTC

BSTC, BSTC... While I love new stories from you, including this one, BSTC is the one I, and think most others, really want. And if you do continue this story, please include the aunt and mother-in-law but not the husband. If you have something with the dad getting excited thinking that his wife is just teasing his son while they really are fucking then that could be hot but its not as erotic if he condones their sex in any way.

STI2008STI2008over 12 years ago
I tried to contact you klrxo through your profile and sent email 3 weeks ago

Hello klrxo, I thoroughly enjoy your stories and you have a natural writing talent that I can hardly begin to describe. Even though your stories are predominantly incest based I was wondering if you would be open to writing a few stories within "My Best Friend's Mom" or "MILF" genera if possible. I tried to contact you through your profile with some ideas I had that were inspired by other MILF stories on Literotica.

Overall I would enjoy reading a few MILF stories from your perspective because I know deep down you would create a very erotic and enticing narrative. If you read this I would love to hear from you I left my email when I tried to contact you a few weeks back. So if you read this comment please get a hold of me at your earliest possible convenience and I thank you for your time as well as your consideration.

cocputcocputover 12 years ago
Anmazing!!!!!!!!!

Frankly speaking, 7 pages was a bit too much. But then, when you write such good stories, who bothers about the number of pages.

It is unfair to ask for a next part, because you have said more without saying anything. After such a long reading, something has to be left to the imagination.

But i really would like to encourage you to come up with a son-aunt-mom show, with probably mom catching aunt-son and probably joining the show. may be, it will look nicer if it is forced to join the show.

monroepoemonroepoeover 12 years ago

Super duper, great all the way through, hope to see a sequel!

sweetmikesweetmikeover 12 years ago
Hot hot hot!!

You are the BEST! This story is on fire, and needs a sequel, to follow those million tadpoles!

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 12 years ago
I liked it

More please!

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 12 years ago

I can't post comments on Lost in Space...

Just wanted to say that it's my favorite story by klrxo. Thank you for writing and sharing with us.

zach7zach7over 12 years ago

Yet another great work! Always good to see another story from you, and this one doesn't disappoint!

chaospezchaospezover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Thanks again for another great story. It is a shame so many people are offended by a fantasy. I particularly liked the tunnel of love scene! You are my favorite writer and I eagerly await your next work. Don't let any of the negative feedback slow you down.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 12 years ago
.

Damn good story, in my opinion. That's because it's a STORY.

Klrxo, your story here was in need of tons of editing. Lots of it. But I gave you a 5 all the same.

Andyj1701Andyj1701about 12 years ago
A great read.

I enjoyed the flow and pace of the story. A great read!

24mike8724mike87about 12 years ago
great story

I enjoyed reading the story all the way to the end. I wish to read more, to see the husband get better and the sister to grow up

redcat770redcat770about 12 years ago
"Mom's Roommate".............pages 1 thru 3.

I couldn't read any further beyond page 3.. This has to be pure torture amd a living hell for Doug. His dizzy mother-in-law visits him at the hospital-with her weird 'bed-side' manner suggesting that his Adonis-son is on the verge of screwing his wife with the mother's blessing, and mentioned --with relish--Kristen's modeling a BIKINI --which Doug purchase prior to their honeymoon---for his son. Great, Perrfect timing--I'm sure Doug was thrilled upon hearing that piece garbage(thankfully the guy didn't suffer a relapse). Talk about "cruel and usual punishment". I'am surprised that Grandma didn't suggest her desire for a piece of the action-- 'releif person'.

You know, this story should have been listed in a different category,i.e., BSMD or S/M.. Ironically, the story's premise was promising --save for the guys' accident, and resultuing medical problems. Maybe he should have been granted an extended rehabilitation stay.

I read all of your listed Lit. stories, and really enjoyed them. Most of them had a 'relationship edge' to them. But they all had a so-called redeeming end to them, and seemed harmless. But this story went beyond that edge. Maybe I should have read the entire story before reaching this judgement..Well, nobody's perfect.

monroepoemonroepoeabout 12 years ago

Suuuuuuch a good story, my second time reading it, we so need a sequel!

dbr1984dbr1984about 12 years ago
i loved it

I can't wait til you write more about this!

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Lot of fun

Loved the read. This is my third time having read it. The one thing I really don't like is the pretense used to remove her husband from the picture. The whole, you lied about getting hurt thing was a pretty shitty thing to do to a soldier.

Ric9009Ric9009almost 12 years ago
Poor Choice of Subject

As a paraplegic, who has a supportive wife but we also live an unusual lifestyle I thought the treatment of the husband a very poor choice of character development. Firstly, most wives leave paraplegics etc and the stress on both people is enormous and tragic. But a man would not be sent home to try sex without any instruction and without the wife being actively involved (unless she refuses) in learning successful techniques. The injury you describe should not have actually caused a lack of an erection. Surprisingly most paraplegics are capable of erections and there are injections that will create ones in most cases where the nerve damage directly affects that area.

This is a fantasy story, I know that. But real people read the stories. The story would have worked taking the father out of the picture entirely. I thought you were going to kill him off actually and the story then would have pretty much still worked without causing problems with those readers that either have served in the military or have suffered spinal injuries or have ED problems. Frankly this struck me as a callous disregard for a large number of readers and those that got off on the story without feeling very sorry for the husband which sort of ruins the idea of an erotic story have my sympathy for their lack of empathy

P_A_SolcrofftP_A_Solcrofftalmost 12 years ago
Subject matter issues

I am a veteran of the Army. This particular story did a disservice to the husband, putting him in a cuckolded position, and all parties, INCLUDING HIS SISTER, lying to him about it. And though I am sure that this situation has happened at some point in our history, it is not one that brings an erotic flavor to the story.

Being a writer is not just about properly putting words together so they make sense to the reader. It is also embracing the subject matter, the plots, subplots, the entire storyline, character development, etc. You have a good start here, and with proper development, it could turn out to be a very erotic story. As it stands, however, it barely rises above pity for Doug. It is for this reason that i gave you only 3 out of 5.

asspussloverasspussloveralmost 12 years ago
When is your next story coming ??

I am a big fan of your writing and have read all your stories numerous times. When will you submit your next story ?? Eagerly waiting ...

goaly08goaly08over 11 years ago
wow

wow great story. would like to know what happens. is there a sequal to this already or one on its way

joshg89joshg89over 11 years ago
sequel

Should bring misty in with garrett to keep her quiet

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
Encore! Encore!

Marvelous story. Maybe in part two letting Kristen tell Doug exactly what is going on as 'fantasies' for Doug just to rehab him.

And indeed bring Misty into things.

And about the last part of the tunnel of love about getting your lover pregnant - hehe - draw your own perverted conclusions.

But by all means this story needs a sequel no matter which direction you go.

I wish I could have given you more stars than 5 but 5 it is.

Thanks,

John

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
With My Last Review in Mind

I must agree with some of the posters about the poor treatment you given Doug by his loved ones. I come from a somewhat Military family. We have all served in the military. Some have found out the hard way the military is not for them but all have received totally Honorable discharges.

I may not like the leaders of the military but I would never ever blame or hate the soldier for doing his duty. A soldier is out there protecting his fellow soldiers and his country despite if he is Air Force, Marines, Army, or Navy.

Would you take a bullet, get your legs blown off, or your arms for your fellow man or country?

People like that don't deserve to be spit upon like it tragically happened for the Vietnam vets but rather they need our continued support and admiration.

Sorry for the small rant but I had to get that off my chest. I did like the story except for that one small detail. That is the reason I gave it 5 out of 5.

John

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
THE BEST YET

UNTIL THIS STORY CAME ALONG, I THOUGHT THE NEST WAS YOUR BEST. BUT IT SEEMS EVERY ONCE A AGAIN YOU TOP YOURSELF. MY ONLY LET DOWN TO THIS STORY WAS DID DOUG HAVE TO BE A VET? JUST A CAR ACCIDENT WOULD HAVE WORKED. DOUG GET HURT BAD. CASSIE GETS HER JAW WIRED HA! HA!, GARRETT GETS MOM, THE LUCKY BOY. IT WAS A GOOD READ, PLEASE KEEP IT UP. STILL A FAN

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 11 years ago
very good story

would love to read more on what happens between Kristen, Garrett, and Doug's sister Misty

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 11 years ago
Not good enough

I'm sorry but your story was good however it has a lot of flaws I think.

First Kristen is treating her husband of 20 years like shit. She is coming on to her son the day Doug woke up from the coma. And after she treats him like a nuisance not a wounded loved one.

Second kristen and Garrett relationship develops too easily. All of a sudden Kristen is hitting on her son. She talks to him about erection, poses in her bikini for him or sits on his lap. Of course they have no problem masturbating together for the first time and intercourse is just the natural conclusion to a day to the fair. Where is the guilt or the shame? Without those it's less exciting.

Ascaron_12Ascaron_12over 10 years ago
more please

Please write another chapter. Maybe the daughter can help her dad and they start a relationship like mother and son. And add the grandmother in to the mix.

ArmoredSaint01ArmoredSaint01over 10 years ago
Great!

This is my fav story. Would love to see more.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 10 years ago
Wonderful stuff - 5* plus fave!

However, some of your grammatical atrocities distract slightly from the eroticism. Right on page 7 is this gem, wrong in so many ways: "....when you found Garrett and I's clothes laying on the floor....".

Really? When you found I's clothing?

No matter, you're still the master of gonzo short stroke stories. And I gather you find the morally-offended incest-loving vets' complaints as funny as I do!

gamble426gamble426over 10 years ago
by far my fav author

I enjoyed everything about it. It IS fantasy...why someone would get upset about the authenticity of it is beyond me. I had no problem allowing the story make my dirty mind wander.

I would love to see more work from you. Its long overdue!

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
I've always enoyed this story, until...

I finally realized that it bothers me how badly doug is treated by his wife. It truly bothers me, most especially because he's a vet. I don't know...don't get me wrong, the story is hot, really sexy to be honest..but it would have been nicer if Doug was an asshole or had died overseas or something. Just doesn't sit right with me anymore. Still a sexy story though.

lvrofstorees23lvrofstorees23about 10 years ago
A great story

Most definitely this is one of my favorite stories and if a good one can be made it deserves a sequel.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Love reading this story. You probably could have saved yourself a bunch of grief if Doug was an asshole who was injured in a car wreck instead of being a vet but it didn't make the story any less sexy. A sequel would be cool especially if involve the hot aunt.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

Loved the story. I normaly do not like wifes to ceat on their huband's. As my wife fuckd aound on me for years. But as she keep tryin to get him up she needed some loveing,

Hope you start writing again.

limonglimongover 9 years ago

Despite the young age of my account, I've been getting on this website for at least the past 5 years, and this is by far the hottest story I've read in that time. Hell, just the scene where they're in the Man Cave in the dark is hot enough to make this the hottest story ever.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 9 years ago
Wife cheats on disabled vet how sick

How could anyone think this is a good story, he is a disabled vet, she is a slut and his son should be shot for doing this to his dad. I found this story repulsive, after reading the first couple of pages I skipped to the end so I could gave this trash the rating it deserved a"1".

Lust_PersonifiedLust_Personifiedover 9 years ago
Hot but... damn.

The dialogue and sexual tension are excellent. The characters are well developed and complex. Kristen is simply oozing with erotic dynamo and I felt like I could almost reach out and touch her thanks to your detailed descriptions.

Then there is Doug.

For every time my libido surged and my hormones flared my eyes watered twice as much. From a literary standpoint, you certainly know how to get the juices flowing both erotically and emotionally. However, the story is so fraught with lament and ridicule towards Doug, a wounded war veteran, that one cannot help but get a sense of disdain towards not only the military but America's foreign policy as a whole.

Your skill as a writer inclines me to believe that you would perform admirably no matter which genre you chose to work in - but this site is dedicated to erotic fiction and even though this story certainly qualifies as such, I think the political angle would be best left out of the picture.

Lust_PersonifiedLust_Personifiedover 9 years ago

Oh, I almost forgot. Please feel free to read my mom/son series and comment on it. Primal Frontiers Ch. 1 - 3.

oneknightquestoneknightquestover 9 years ago
Veterans.........

As a Nam Vet... I want to remind everyone that .......

This story is a FANTASY STORY !!!!!!

I am sure that this could have been taking place in any war !!!!!!

WWI, WWII, Korea ect., ect !!!!!! In real life !!!!

I was not offended by the story !!!! No one should be either !!!!

REAL LIFE, is not fair to any of us !!!!

Real Question is .... When Life is unfair to you....

Did YOU LEARN SOMETHING FROM IT ?????

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
My thoughts...

Let me say, first off, that I have read most of your submissions, and I like your style.

This story bothers me a bit. I realize that it is fiction, but...

Doug:

He is a soldier, and when you receive orders, you go, no matter how much you, your wife & kids and your family don't like it, you go. The alternative is the stockade at Leavenworth. The poor bastard is a cuck.

Garrett:

He's just a horny teenager. He fantacizes about tits, and his cock is hard all the time. Normal. Also very easily misled and manipulated because he's so naive.

Momma Dolores:

Geeze, what a piece of work. Glad she isn't my MIL. I suppose that Kristen has an as yet unmentioned brother that she got it on with?

Cassie:

I'm not sure about this kid. Spoiled, whiney, unpleasant to be around. Kind of strangely placed in the story. I guess she's there just to annoy and squeal on all the other characters.

Misty:

Doug's sister? Give me a break. Tells him that she will check out his suspicions, then lies to him. What a prize. Looks like water is thicker than blood in her case.

Kristen:

Saving the worst for last - what a selfish, lying, ungrateful, disloyal, cheating cunt. Her husband of 20+ years goes off to do his duty defending our country and gets wounded, almost killed. All Kristen can say to him is "...YOU FUCKING LIED..." and proceeds to seduce her own son. Not an encouraging welcome for a disabled soldier. All she thinks is about herself. The poor guy can't get a hard-on. Some help she is. If she's that horny & cock hungry, she needs to just walk away, get herself a supply of dildos and vibrators and let Doug find a woman who doesn't rub his nose in the situation. Going to her son's bedroom and sleepng with him instead of her husband. How stupid. How absurd.

I gave you a "2" because of the main character's selfishness, but I will continue with the next part of the story, because you are a pretty good writer, even though I get tired of the constant references to her "beautiful tiny feet."

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
she was to selfish for me to like

her husband is injured by an I.E.D. and she starts to seduce her son the same day her husband comes out of a coma?

When a story starts from a negative premise it is difficult for me to become involved.

steven857steven857about 9 years ago
poor story

The wife is a total worthless slut. She is content with the money he makes as a Soldier but fails to understand the risks. And to the Vietnam Vet who did not mind the story. I say you are a very sorry excuse for a soldier. The seven basic value of a soldier are:

Loyalty

Duty

Respect

Selfless Service

Honor

Integrity.

Personal Courage

Myself as a three tour combat vet, if my wife or one of my bud's wife did something like that it very bad things would happen.

I know the whole story is fiction but the premise for the story really sucks and his being a soldier really adds nothing to the story other than making the mom into a heartless bitch.

lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

Man, I just can't get passed how bad little Cassie is treated by her mother. All Cassie wants is some attention. That willing disregard for her young daughter turned a good story into a blah story for me. Obviously I don't mean that in a sexual way

Layne_MichaelsLayne_Michaelsalmost 9 years ago
I Was Able to Get Past What She Did...

...to her soldier husband, even though I thought it was wrong. I was able to get past what she did to her own daughter and how she doesn't seem to even like her. What I wasn't able to get past was the amount the word "giggled" or some variation was used. Every other sentence? Way to much usage of the word.

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Loved the story. But!

What on earth are big mommy-breasts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

She's just a skanky slut, never loved her husband to begin with, which is obvious. She's just been playing house and fucking. Now she treats the husband like a retard, the daughter like an inconvenience and the son like a living sex toy. The husbands sister is just as bad, worse since she's family... And the son, I could give him some leeway for a while, till he saw how she treats dad, after that he's just as bad.

All in all it sucked. Can I have my time back??

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 8 years ago
"Mom's Roommate (Act 01):" - Thirty-eight Year Old Married Mother, Kristen Hill and Eighteen Year Old Novice Son, Garrett Hill.

At this stage in the incestuous, very daring and non-stop mother and son fuck-fest as this session in their constant copulation and love-making is drawing to a close, mom and son are in the shower fucking like there's no tomorrow, a very interesting event takes place. The author describes their animal-like rutting orgasmic fucking as, ".....At this very moment there were in fact millions of tiny tad poles(sic) fighting to get inside her womb and fuck their way inside her egg....."!!!!! In my opinion, and to put the story into perspective (for me), I'm anxiously anticipating that Kristen, mother of eighteen year old sperm donor-son Garrett and wife of a wounded disabled military warrior-husband Douglas, is that an ironclad pregnancy of multiple babies is now "baking in her oven"..

Being a VietNam era Naval veteran (and not forgetting this IS fiction), I do have empathy for Douglas, a recently disabled military veteran, and Kristen's husband and Garrett's father! The story context and subject theme is mother and son's incestuous, sexually consummated fuck-fest and love-fest! In other word's it's a mother and son porn story and their incest love affair--and hopefully parents-to-be!! In the greater scheme of things it is not necessary that I comment on any errors nor writing style; the story concept is sufficient to my emotional satisfaction and sexual gratification!

vlogg5vlogg5over 8 years ago
Thanks

Excellent

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
What a waste of time and effort

I've read klrxo's stories before and really enjoyed them. Not so with this story.

Kristen has to be one of the worst mothers/wives ever. She's a needy, selfish bitch, without a compassionate bone in her body.

Her husband is severely wounded in war and her first thought is how he "betrayed" her by getting severely wounded and nearly killed, when he "promised" he wouldn't? What a piece of shit, poor excuse for a human being she is!

Everything is about satisfying HER needs and to hell with everyone else. She professes her love to her family, but she loves no one but herself. She's not in love with Garrett. He's nothing but a flesh and blood sex-toy to her. If he wouldn't fuck her, she'd treat him like shit, as well.

If Garrett wants to fuck family, he'd be much better off with Aunt Misty. (Now THERE'S a story I might like to read.)

Poor Cassie is going to need years of therapy to get over how poorly she's being raised. Her cries for attention are continually ignored.

Kristen's personality flaws kill whatever sexual attraction she may have held. I'd rather shoot her, than fuck her.

Kristen is such an ugly character, I don't even care to read the next chapter.

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
Hmmm....

I somewhat agree with Dark_Storm but the real issue that bugs me is the father. I don't know what it is about his character but it's just weird. I have full support for the military as I am a part of it myself but his character just kind of annoys me.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8almost 8 years ago
Leave our Vets out of your fucking twisted stories..

Being a Vietnam Vet myself I didn't take to kindly to this story at all. 1 star only.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
MORE CRAP!

I hope you weren't there in 1969 When soldiers came home from war, is was not fiction nor was the Spitting and name calling: "BABY KILLERS", "MURDERS" it was not pretty. It seemed the only people happy to see us come back were family, if they were still alive. We didn't just go fight a war we left our lives, loves and families. If anyone wrote to us we sometimes were informed that we lost loved ones at home or in war. Nobody seems to remember most of us had just got out high school. (18th birthday register for the draft) (the lottery) We didn't volunteer we were drafted forced, told, to go. They didn't care if you were in college either. If you were rich and got a deferment you did have to go but, If you were rich and didn't get a deferment you ran to Canada. Yes this is fiction but, there is always truth in there some where about the way "YOU" feel. You can write very well I can respect that but, your subject does not fit well with me. I'm not going to comment anymore. I will read the next section and hope for a different outcome.

butthurtbutthurtover 7 years ago
Don't listen to the angry sheep

People up in arms are just butthurt because you don't suck veteran dick like the rest of america. They can't stand to find someone who thinks even the tiniest bit different from what they do, so just ignore butthurt normies.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 7 years ago
Very hot

Loved this one.

wannabe_eroticwannabe_eroticabout 7 years ago
Great story!

That was one of the best stories that I have read on Literotica. It was well-written and it turned me on. It was a real pleasure to read a story with seduction in it, taking its time, building anticipation, as it moves towards hot sex. I also appreciated a writer with a talent for good dialogue and skills in grammar and spelling. Sadly, all of the above characteristics are missing from most stories on Literotica. It seems like everybody wants to go straight to the fucking - so boring.

As for the comments from veterans, I get how the story affects some of them. But as a fellow veteran with a very long and satisfying 36 year career behind me, all in the Infantry, I took the story for what it simply was, erotic entertainment. I suspect no mean spirited ulterior motives behind your characterization of her sexually dysfunctional husband. In fact, you put a positive spin on the end of the story as his guilty arousal holds out hope for future erections/sex. That exchange between husband and wife, especially as he offered his oral talents, is very relatable because I struggle with the same issue. And as for his wife, she is a VERY lustful and seductive woman who craves good cock, as most women do. Granted, her reaction to him is rude and heartless, but her frustration is understandable, especially given her sky high libido and cock-driven selfishness. Still, I wanted to fuck her sooo bad! She is a smokin' hot sexualized woman. That's a huge credit to your story, building my own lust ever higher, with a character that I just wanted to wear out day and night (Ha! If I still could, anyway).

I'm also a grad student, working on an MA in English/Creative Writing, so I am always attentive to a writer's ability to evoke emotions in readers. These comments that you've received reflect a wide range, and that variety of reactions is a good thing.

Please keep posting. I've added you, as an author, as an author, to my favorites list, and this fine story, also.

Thanks!

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 7 years ago
Let's be totally honest here:

Awful mom. Even worse wife.

But a genuinely great slut.

And, at the end of the day, that's all it really matters here... right?

N7sdr93N7sdr93almost 7 years ago
Disgraceful

This story was disgusting in how it treats a wounded vet. I stopped after reading how the mother in law treated Doug on page 2 or 3. I'm shocked I made it that far, given how distasteful and disrespectful this shit was. Easy 1 star.

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years ago
The mom is a succubus lol.

Holy shit she is an amazing tease. She does the most obvious flirting ever and then plays dumb like she's an air head. The teasing was so good that she practically turned him into a mother-con. Need more with the son taking the lead though. She does all the build up on her own, but it would be awesome if he had one time where he just completely dominates her the entire time.

I see people are hating the story with how they treated the dad since he is a vet. Honestly she is shallow as fuck for actually being angry at him for it in reality. And the selfishness she showed by only thinking of her own happiness would make me want to rip her head off in real life. BUT! In fiction, someone has to take the fall for the mother-son thing to work out. I look at it as him being a sacrifice for the story. I feel for him but meh.

Lust_PersonifiedLust_Personifiedalmost 7 years ago
Excellence

People need to remember this site is meant for erotic stories, not political or social debate. Go to YouTube if that's what you're looking for. So in this fictional, erotic story, one of the military characters gets shit on.... really hard. So what? Fuck Doug. Why? Because he's not real and his punk ass character fits well into the story. He's supposed to be weak and helpless and how he became that way, whether it speaks to the author's personal beliefs or not, is completely irrelevant to me other than to further the story. Maybe the author is a leftist fascist. I couldn't care less. I'm here to write and read and enjoy erotic fiction, not judge people on there personal beliefs. Grow up folks.

P.S. Check out my stories when you get a chance.

lordsouplordsoupalmost 7 years ago
I had to stop reading.

You wrote a sexy and erotica story, but I had to stop reading due to the utter disrespect of the wounded combat vet.

WinkwinknudgenudgehumphumpWinkwinknudgenudgehumphumpalmost 7 years ago
Honestly....

Look Im not a vet but i know many. It's a story. The fact that he is now immobilized and stuff I feel like it went with the story. That being said I just dont see why you guys are angry. If you want realism take a look at how many guys are left when theyre in the military, or cheated on (goes both ways men and women both) because your partner didnt wamt to wait for you or they decided to sleep with someone else. Thats REAL LIFE. Its a hot story and it went with it. I dont think the author meant any offense to those in the military or vets. WE STILL LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Rljaxson93Rljaxson93over 6 years ago
Best

One of the best stories I have ever read, it was perfect in every way and nothing bad can be said about it...

CarbonBeastCarbonBeastover 6 years ago
You ruined it asshole!

Such a great building up.. brilliant potrayed teasing and sexual tension.. AND THEN YOU FUCKED UP THE MAIN SEX SCENE BY DESCRIBING IT THROUGH THE PERSPECTIVE OF A THIRD PARTY!!

Zero stars for this amazingly started and turned out to be shit-hole of a story!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
9325 Followers
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES