Monday Mayhem Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess, as long as you don't hurt me. But won't it be strange for you to just join the class?"

"I'll just use the private room instead for some forms and weapons practice, I have a key."

"Ok, what will you wear? Your uniforms won't fit me."

"Good point, do you have anything?"

"Just dance clothes, but I'll throw some in a bag for you."

"Thanks."

"I might join you later, Erica asked me to drive her home and help her move something. Are you usually her pack mule?" Shannon teased him.

Sean went to the much smaller girls' locker room at the gym and found a quiet corner to change. He hoped no girls would come in and notice the unfamiliar face. He opened the bag to see what his sister had packed. It was a smallish sports bra, thong underwear, low-cut leotard and skin tight black shorts. He was a bit taken aback. It was so different from a uniform, so feminine. He wondered how she had expected him to put this stuff on without seeing her body, but maybe she had just given up or been distracted by his body's needs as the switch endured, day after day.

He carefully pulled his top off, and unhooked his bra. He paused to marvel at Shannon's c-cup breasts, they had no sag whatsoever, just perfect. He hurriedly grabbed the sports bra and put it on before he ended up sitting and fondling his boobs instead of practicing. He then unbuttoned the skirt and hung it on a hangar with the shirt. The boys' lockers just had hooks, but he supposed the girls' clothes required better.

He sat on the bench and looked at the black stockings covering his sister's fabulous legs. He extended them for a moment to admire the view. Wanting to see what it was like, he leaned way over and slowly ran both hands up the stocking on his left leg. Yow. "Deep breath, focus, dude," he told himself. He carefully removed each stocking just in case he needed to wear them later on the date, then he changed into the thong. It felt like he had a wedgie, how long did it take for girls to get used to wearing them? He put the leotard and shorts on, pinned his hair up and headed barefoot to the private workout room with his key.

This early, as he expected, no one was using it. He closed the door and walked to center of the wooden floor to kneel and center himself with some deep breathing. He felt at peace for the first time in 3 days. The sudden contrast emphasized how devastating to his core equilibrium this whole ordeal had been so far. He should have come here sooner.

He began to stretch and limber up. A heavy pair of clubs soon got his blood flowing properly as he pivoted around and let them carry through an offensive pattern. He put the clubs back and started working Shannon's fabulously strong legs with some of the flowing, powerful kicks from TaeKwonDo. He snapped through round kicks, side kicks, and front kicks, gradually increasing their height from 5 feet to imaginary 7 foot targets. His sister's flexibility was amazing.

Shannon's body was soon glowing with perspiration as he breathed rhythmically, exhaling on the strikes. The only fly in the ointment was Shannon's hair, which keep falling loose every few minutes until he threw the elastics and pins into a corner in disgust. He had no idea how to keep it in a tight bun without her help.

Oliver had gotten to the gym a bit early, too, and was working on forms in the next room. The thud of the clubs being set down caught his attention. He wondered which other high belt might be there this early. After he finished going through his forms, he walked around the hall and found the door window covered. It would be impolite to interrupt another high belt during private practice, so he headed around toward the viewing room, its one-way mirrored glass used for evaluations.

Who the hell was that? No uniform? Oliver was puzzled at first, but soon he watched with growing admiration. She was so fast and flexible, and the muscles on her legs stood out like cables as she leapt and kicked. Her hair was flying about her face like a whirlwind, so he only got occasional glimpses of parts of it. She looked very familiar, but he racked his brain and could not think of who she was.

She transitioned into a breathtaking series of flips, legs kicking over her head in reverse, mixing Capoeira moves in rhythmically. Then she rotated through roundhouse kicks and back punches with perfect balance. He saw her laugh with pleasure and go into a pirouette, easily turning 3 times like a ballerina.

The girl finally turned to approach a heavy bag to the side of the viewing mirror. In profile her breasts, outlined proudly in the low cut spandex, were heaving a bit as she controlled her breathing. He had seen her slim, muscular arms and wide shoulders as she moved earlier. Now he watched her rounded ass flex as she gracefully stalked the bag.

He finally got a clear glimpse of her face and its startling loveliness. Wait, was that Sean's sister? She crouched and then lashed out at the bag with a heel brought up and over her head, scorpion-style, then snapped into a side punch that moved the heavy bag over a foot.

She stopped and examined her knuckles, shaking her head a bit and rubbing chafed skin. Oliver grinned at the display of pique. She turned away from the bag and walked back across the mirror to the Chinese boxing dummy.

Oliver was now 75% sure she was Shannon, but he had never suspected the body under the clothes and the face under the hats and glasses, nor did he have any idea she was skilled like Sean. He could see years of training in her muscled legs and remarkable balance. He watched her doing Wing Chun strikes and blocks on the dummy, slowly at first and then faster and faster, nearly approaching the speeds he and Sean could hit.

This was like watching Ziyi Zhang or something. The clothes did nothing to conceal her charms as her muscles flexed underneath the spandex and skin-tight shorts. He didn't know whether it was the view or the skills that attracted him the most.

He felt his massive cock hardening as Shannon moved on into various forms, holding difficult poses effortlessly. The hard on for this girl confused him since he had not generally been that drawn to the feminine form in the past, except for a few daydreams about Kristen or Erica.

He turned away and let the cockstand subside. Then he went to the door of the room. He knocked twice and then opened it slowly. Sean had turned at the sound, readying an explanation for whichever high belt was about to ask who the heck he was. He smiled broadly in relief when it turned out to be Oliver.

Oliver was blown away by the sudden smile on the beautiful redhead's face. "Shannon, is that you?"

"Hi, Oliver, I guess you caught me. Sorry for stealing the room, I had hoped no one was around when I borrowed Sean's key."

"Forget that. You're fucking amazing, you know that? I've never seen anything like that."

Shannon's body reacted on its own to his admiring glance, nipples hardening and warmth gathering down below. "Calm yourself, Shannon" Sean thought to his body. "That bastard Oliver is dangerous to anything female."

He rallied. "I practice occasionally in between dance classes. I guess I should get going."

"Wait, want to spar a bit? I think the room is still free for a bit longer."

Sean was used to sparring as part of his workout, but had not expected to get the chance today, so he smiled again at the sudden opportunity. Oliver was again rocked by her smile; Sean's sister was so lovely without her glasses and frumpy stuff on.

They moved the center of a thin sparring mat that would allow ground work as well as standing combat.

"First score or first pin?" Oliver asked.

"Pin." Sean replied without thinking, their usual type of match. They bowed to each other and began.

Oliver's heart started to beat faster at the thought of grappling with the scantily clad girl. They circled slowly, Sean's smile gone and intensity showing in the set of his delicate mouth. Oliver tried not to be distracted by the sculpted feminine body in tight clothes he was facing. Sean lashed out with a small quick fist, was blocked, struck again, a third time, and then grabbed the extended arm to throw his opponent, but he had misjudged the unfamiliar difference in their weight, and only moved Oliver halfway into the throw before Oliver's leading foot found purchase and stopped it.

Oliver was able to twist his arm down and counter with a twist of his own, but his opponent's quick turn caused her hair to whip across his face, unintentionally, but hard enough for Sean to disengage as he recoiled.

Oliver had never fought a girl this fast, and also not one with her hair flying around like a medieval flail. He smiled in anticipation of a good match. Sean was trying to recalculate how much leverage and momentum he could generate in Shannon's much lighter body, but when saw the look he thought, "I'm so going to get my ass kicked."

He decided to work to his sister's strengths and extended the distance between them, making kicks more effective. He lashed out with a front kick that almost got by Oliver's block, then switched to a round kick, and back to front, in rapid succession. Oliver was just able to keep up with the girl's flashing kicks, and decided he needed to avoid her legs at all costs.

She spun into a roundhouse, he ducked underneath and slid closer, then reached out and snagged the girl's left wrist on her follow through. He pulled while stepping around, back to her for a second, left arm windmilling under her shoulder socket to bend her and throw her to the mat.

Sean would normally have been thrown and possibly pinned by this move, one of Oliver's favorites. Instead he found that his sister's flexible back allowed him to bend much farther into the hold, keeping his balance and his feet under him for a precious extra second. He kicked his leg up and backflipped over out of the hold to land on his feet.

Oliver almost burst out laughing as he was left holding air. Sean used his left arm to flip forward, legs scissoring around his opponent's torso while he was distracted. He continued the twist and Oliver spun off his feet and landed on his own back. Sean grabbed the arm extending through his legs and twisted, applying pressure to the elbow.

"Pin?" Sean asked, breathing hard.

Oliver tapped out, still smiling broadly. He had never been so amused to lose a match.

They rolled to their feet, faced each other and bowed. The view down Sean's leotard showed spectacular cleavage, capturing Oliver's attention more strongly than her legs had locked around him. His dick started to harden again, uncontrollably.

As Sean started to ask about a second round, he noticed the quickly growing bulge in the teen's loose pants. Before Oliver could be embarrassed by his loss of control, Sean raised a shapely eyebrow. "Are we switching to weapons now?" They both burst out laughing.

Oliver had never met a girl like her, and little did he know how unlike any other "girl" she was. Looking at her face, his urge to laugh was quickly replaced by the former urge. He reached out and put one hand on either side of her face. Sean froze mid-laugh. His friend leaned in and kissed him deeply.

Sean's stomach flipped, his limbs tingling, as Shannon's body reacted to what it often dreamed of. His arms came up behind Oliver's back and gripped his hard shoulders, and the kiss deepened. Pressed up against him, the fighter's desire was extremely noticeable.

The feel of Oliver's tool pressing into Sean's stomach brought him to his senses. "Wait! Sorry! Please let go!"

Oliver let go immediately, hands dropping to help cover his massive erection. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's ok, it's just I'm..." Sean nearly blurted out who he was, then caught himself in time. "...in a relationship. I have a boyfriend. I can't do this to him."

"I'm sorry, too, I was way out of line. You're not just a fellow fighter deserving respect, but you're also my best friend's sister. I'm so sorry, please forgive me." He stepped aside and bowed again to cover his embarrassment.

Sean took the hint and retreated back to the lockers, highly bemused by the frustrated lust his body was feeling. He had to admit, kissing Oliver was not unpleasant, at least in this body. It was disturbing. He quickly took a body shower and left the gym. He arrived home to find Shannon waiting.

"How was the workout?"

"Great, your body rocks. You have no idea what it can do in a dojo. I think I skinned a knuckle on the heavy bad, though, I forgot you have no calluses. I even got to spar with Oliver!" Sean blurted.

Shannon was struck by jealousy of her own brother, even though this was not any different than he did on most other days. "Did he say anything about me, I mean you? I mean, he's never seen me dressed like that."

Sean blushed in embarrassment. "Um, he said he had never seen anyone like you. Actually, he was blown away, I think."

Tears came to Shannon's eyes as she realized she was missing all the best moments of her own "coming out of her shell" week.

"Oh, hey, what's the matter?"

"Nothing, let's get you ready for my date. I see you've showered, so I'll wash your hair in the sink." She brightened noticeably. "And then I'll show you what you're wearing."

"Uh oh," Sean thought.

An hour later he was standing in front of the mirror. When he was male he had thought girls' mirror time was excessive, but now that he was in Shannon's body it was hard to do anything else. Shannon had carefully swept up the larger part of his hair into a clip, letting strands fall strategically down the back and sides. Diamond earrings glittered through the red tendrils, and a matching necklace adorned his neck.

The outfit Shannon had chosen was a tight beige top, cut modestly in contrast to the fabric hugging his breasts. The bottom was black skorts made of silky fabric that was formed and flowing to look like a ballerina skirt. Ankle-high strappy sandals with 3" heels adorned his feet, toenails and fingernails painted a soft purple.

The whole ensemble screamed dancer, and only someone with legs like Shannon's would not look totally fake wearing it. Sean turned to look at his profile, then turned and looked back over his shoulder, where the skorts material formed a point hanging down just below his ass. He looked like he had just stepped off a stage. He was beautiful.

Adam arrived promptly and came up to the door. Shannon couldn't resist the opportunity to talk to him while playacting the protective brother. "Hi, Adam."

"Hey, Sean, how's it hanging?"

"What?" She glanced down to make sure her fly was zipped. "Oh, it's fine. Damn thing seems to mind of its own, though." She tried to banter like a guy.

"Tell me about it. Hey, is Shannon ready?"

"Almost. You're a lucky guy."

"I know, I mean, I can't believe how great she is. Smart, funny, none of this catty mean-girl shit. You two must be really close."

Shannon heard the honest liking for her and the lack of leering comments about her new appearance. She was struck again by how nice Adam was. She could fall in love if she was not careful. She cleared her throat. "Yeah, we're pretty close these days, that's for sure. Make sure you get her back on time, school day tomorrow," Shannon used a stern, fake fatherly voice and scowl for the last sentence, and Adam laughed.

"That's pretty good." He started to ask, "How's practice these d..." when he saw Sean emerge from the entrance. His stomach leaped as he took in the redhead's appearance. Kristen had been a stunner, for sure, but this girl was something else.

"Hhhhhh-hi" he stammered like an idiot. Sean smiled, green gold eyes shining, and Adam gave up on speech altogether and gestured towards his waiting car. Sean glided past and let Adam watch him walk away for a few seconds, the faux dancing skirt flowing around his ass, then slowed down and let him catch up.

"I don't remember telling him to do that," Shannon thought. She had to admit her brother was learning the tricks pretty fast, he must be channeling Erica. The thought stopped her short, since Erica would likely have Adam begging for sex in an outfit like that.

Shannon was almost crying as she watched the couple leave. She had fucked up and dressed Sean too well, there was no way Adam would not try for some action. Sean was sure as shit going to freak and screw this up, and lose Adam for her. She had to get back to her body, soon!

Sean settled into the car seat, nervously smoothing his skort down as far as it would go. He told himself he didn't want to give Adam the wrong idea again and have those talented fingers anywhere near his lower body. His lower body disagreed strongly.

Adam closed the door and started the car. He would have tried for a kiss, but he knew Sean was still watching from the house. He settled for taking his girlfriend's hand and raising it to his lips.

"It's great to see you, Shannon. You do look incredible, sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

Sean smiled at him dazzlingly. "Thanks, you're very, uh, sweet. Where are we going?"

"You'll see, be patient."

They talked about music along the way. Adam was impressed that Sean liked classic metal. "Seems like that would be hard to dance to, though."

Sean realized he had no idea what music Shannon herself actually preferred these days, and felt guilty.

They arrived at an estate with a large lawn and a circular drive. "This is my uncle's house. One of his hobbies is lepidoptery. He has an enclosed atrium for butterflies out back. I've been taking care of them while John is out of the country."

Adam reached into the trunk and took out a large picnic basket and a blanket. "C'mon, the night is still young!"

The enclosed setting was perfect. There were no biting flies to bother them and the butterflies fluttered about the area, finding shelter as the sun went down. The sunset would look great as they sat watching. Sean was forced to admire Adam's moves. The effort expended was much higher than Sean had ever considered for a date. The guy was special, for sure.

Adam had spread the blanket over a soft patch of grass and set out the food, all of which could be eaten with fingers only. Sean sat with his legs folded underneath him, trying nervously not to make any misleading mistakes like at the movie. Adam broke the mild tension with some jokes that put Sean at ease. "He really is charming," he thought.

They watched the sun go down and the stars come out as they ate and conversed. After the light meal and desert was consumed, the conversation petered out a bit. Sean had asked Adam about football practice that afternoon. He described some of the better hits he had absorbed, for want of other topics.

Sean cast about for some safe way to show affection from Shannon to the handsome jock, something he could control better than necking. He knew Shannon wanted the relationship to continue. Finally all he could come up with was, "Would you like me to rub your back?"

"Absolutely." Adam casually pulled his shirt over his head, showing the powerful muscles of a running back beneath a thin tank top. Sean had not expected this, but played along by showing admiration and giving a wolf whistle.

Adam lay face down on the blanket, so Sean carefully straddled his rock hard ass with Shannon's body. He began to slowly rub the large muscles with his smooth hands, leaning in with shoulders to apply greater force. He worked from thick neck to broad shoulders and down the well cut back. Unexpectedly Shannon's body began to react to the stud below it. Warmth began to build in Sean's pussy, and his hands seemed to move from rubbing to caressing on their own accord. Adam sighed and flexed with pleasure as the massage continued. Sean's thighs squeezed the jock's hips involuntarily as his nipples contracted. "Oh shit," Sean thought, his stomach fluttering. After another minute the feeling had not subsided, so he slid off as soon as he could. "Sorry, my hands are getting tired."