Monday Mayhem Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver laughed, "Yeah, I will swear off guys for sure now!" They laughed some more, and kissed one more time, tasting the salty semen on each other's lips. Shannon was again struck by how absolutely beautiful this man was.

Oliver said, "I wasn't sure you swung this way, too."

"Well, this might be a temporary experimentation."

"Temporary?"

"Sorry, I'm not sure about much of anything right now for reasons I can't explain to you. Let's just get cleaned up before this all leaks onto my poor Mom's couch."

Oliver let it go for now, too overwhelmed with post-coital male satisfaction to press his buddy further. Sean had been so enthusiastic, Oliver was sure he would come around again soon.

Shannon felt the same post-coital bliss for the first few minutes, long enough for Oliver to happily take off down the street in a borrowed shirt. Then the reality of what she had done hit her like a blow.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" How could she ever explain this to Sean if they switched back? He saw Oliver all the time, he would find out. The poor guy would be hurt, emotionally and possibly even physically, when Sean rejected his future advances. There was no way Oliver would believe it had been Shannon in Sean's body.

"I hate this, it's out of control," Shannon started weeping. She was so upset she went to bed early, not even waiting for Sean to get back from her date.