Monday Mayhem Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great," Adam replied, rolling over. "Your turn."

Sean quickly lay down before his traitorous body's arousal became too noticeable. Adam was not fooled. He again sensed the redhead's struggle with her passionate nature and its responses. It was sexy as hell to think he was the cause of her losing control.

The jock straddled the redheaded beauty gently with his much greater weight. His hands were so large and felt so warm on Sean's back. Shannon's muscles seemed to melt at the masculine touch until Sean felt like he was turning to jelly. Adam's hands started to caress down the sides of his back to rub his hips, and Sean's feminine reflexes tightened his ass up against Adam's crotch as more and more desire coursed through him. Adam savored the feeling against his bulging crotch, then slid back a bit and caressed the exquisite buttocks through the silky loose material.

Sean's breath caught. Adam switched to caressing one side with both hands, sliding them from the rounded buttock down the inside and outside of each thigh. His fingers passed an inch from where Shannon's body really wanted them, and Sean helplessly felt his body squirm in anticipation, ass raising slightly off the blanket. Adam came closer on the next strokes, then even closer, teasing the redhead mercilessly. Sean's pussy was already starting to get wet.

Adam leaned forward and kissed Sean's neck, his cock pressing hard now in the cleft of the redheads ass. Sean couldn't help sighing, his feminine desire now completely in charge. Adam supported most of his weight with knees, hips and arms as he leaned in to kiss the dancer's left ear.

"We can stop any time, just say the word, I won't be mad."

Sean shivered at the touch. He opened his mouth to say stop and heard a small, strangled voice he didn't recognize say, "Its ok, keep going."

Adam's hand slipped fingers down the center of Sean's ass and onward, finally rubbing his pussy through the skirt with each stroke. The pressure and friction caused Shannon's body to writhe on the blanket. Her ass rose on powerful thighs to expose more of her aching pussy to his expert touches.

Adam took the hint and slipped his fingertips past the loose skirt and around the edge of Sean's panties. He touched the smoothly shaved skin and moist outer lips.

Sean groaned in response as Shannon's body clamored for more touches everywhere. His left hand snaked down to hold Adam's wrist in place while he turned to face the jock. Adam took in the beautiful girl as his hand stirred beneath the fabric, slowly rubbing her clitoris with the moisture that had run down from her vagina.

"Oh, my God!" Sean gasped as his legs spread involuntarily. He thought he should pull away, his mind even started to command it, but somehow the message was not going through.

Adam kept up the erotic play until he was right on the edge, then he withdrew his hand as Sean whimpered. He shifted his body and brought his hot lips to Sean's inner thigh. He kissed higher, closer, moving skort and panties aside as he slowly worked inward. Finally his tongue was right there where Shannon's body needed it. It explored around the clit wetly as Sean writhed.

Consumed completely by the moment, Sean shifted underneath the kneeling jock until he was directly beneath his bulging crotch. His hands had been squeezing his breasts in conjunction with the movements of his lover's tongue, but now they reached up and undid Adam's pants while Adam continued to lick steadily. The 8" penis was exposed to the night air above Sean's face. He stroked it as Adam buried his face between the fabulous legs.

Shannon's body bucked, desire consuming Sean so much now he could taste it in the back of his throat. In the midst of the hand job he had been willing to deliver, a small part of him wondered what a penis would actually taste like. Shannon's body was screaming at him to go futher. What the heck, he thought, no one will ever know it's me. He pulled Adam's rampant member closer to his face.

It tasted salty as he licked and kissed the tip tentatively. Adam's hips pushed forward and the large cock plunged past his surprised lips. Sean held steady in shock as Adam worked his tool in and out, devastating him above and below simultaneously until he couldn't think straight. He became a mindless part of their coupling.

Sean's arms went around Adam to grab his buttocks, holding the cock deep in his mouth as they moved together. Adam was tonguing his vagina deeply now in concert with his cock's movements.

Sean's neck was arched to allow the long shaft straighter access to the depths of his sisters throat. Time stretched as they moved and moved in 69.

Sean's pussy was the first to finish. His strong legs lifted both his ass and Adam's upper body in the air as he screamed in pleasure around the cock in his mouth.

The lift made Adam's lower body tilt down suddenly, his penis sliding deeper and choking off Sean's cries. Adam realized this inexperienced girl, who had been screaming his name for the first time, had over half of his cock in her mouth. Within seconds he followed her into bliss, pulling back his hips just in time.

As his orgasm started to wane, Sean felt Adam's shaft pull back several inches before starting to spasm. Come came shooting down his throat. By reflex he swallowed frantically to keep up with the copious jets, nearly gagging as he did. He did not want it running down his face, choosing the lesser of two discomforts. The warm sticky fluid flooded his mouth near to overflowing before he was finally able to get enough down. The taste was not as bad as locker room bantering had led him to expect, in fact it didn't taste like much at all besides salt.

They collapsed together on the blanket briefly. Adam lifted his considerable weight off the girl's panting body. Sean's heart hammered as he spit the cleaned wet cock out. He put his hands over his face, what the fuck had the switch done to him, how much was his female body controlling his actions? Two dates and he had accidentally done a 69 with a guy, and rather enjoyed it. He had to make a conscious effort to keep his traitorous hands from further exploration of Adam's body. He rolled away shakily.

Adam had been about to grab the redhead and kiss her, but he quickly realized she was embarrassed and a bit uncomfortable with her actions. He pulled up his pants and grabbed leftover water from the picnic. "Here."

"Thanks," Sean managed, face blushing bright red. He drank and washed the taste of semen out of his mouth.

"I'm really sorry about not warning you, I was a bit caught up in the moment."

"Not all your fault. This is all new to me, as you might be able to tell."

"Actually, I've been amazed. Can I kiss you?" Adam asked, thinking she might not want to taste herself on his lips.

"Why not?" Sean replied, not minding the taste of girls at all. Adam found this lack of inhibition even sexier. He leaned in and kissed Sean, hard.

Sean felt his body start to react again, and Adam's penis twitched against his thigh. He gently pushed the blonde away. "We should stop."

Adam sighed and said "I know, I'm sorry, too. You've already been amazing tonight, I shouldn't push it. We'll have more chances, assuming you're not going to dump me tomorrow."

Sean smiled, "Definitely not. I've been worried the other way around, actually. You could have any girl in school; I'm still not sure why you wanted me."

"I liked your laugh."

"My laugh?"

"Yes, I used to watch you and Misty talking and laughing a lot, sometimes I could hear it, too."

"Ok, that's great, but what about the rest of me?"

"The rest of you, now that everyone can see it, is amazing. I'm the luckiest guy on the planet."

The doorbell rang soon after Shannon had finally calmed down. She opened the door to find Oliver standing on the stoop looking anxious.

"Uh, Oliver, hey!"

"Sean, can I come in?"

"Sure."

Oliver stepped past her nervously and headed to the living room. She admired the view as she followed, Jesus she wanted her body back!

"Why weren't you at the gym today?"

"Um, I had some extra stuff to do around here since my parents are away." She winced, that sounded lame.

"Oh, that's ok then, maybe I'll just get going," the teen stammered nervously a bit and started to get up.

"Wait a sec. You came all the way over here, might as well hang out a bit."

They got drinks and went to the living room.

"There's something I gotta ask you."

Oliver sat back, suddenly hopeful. "Ok, shoot, I guess."

"The way you look, you could have any girl at school. Why aren't you plowing your way through the cheerleading squad?"

Oliver thought, "Fuck it, here goes." He took a long pull on his drink. "Long story. Last year we had this terrific sex ed class. The teacher was explaining about human sexuality and fantasies, and how just because you are turned on by some odd fantasy, it does not usually mean you want to actually do it. Humans are complex creatures, and our sexuality does not stay within an arbitrary boundary like the moralists insist we should do. You can't dictate to your subconscious, it does what it wants to."

"I'd agree with all that, although my sex ed class last year back home was not nearly as good as yours sounds. So, did you fantasize about the teacher, was she pretty hot?"

"I did, and he was."

"He?"

"Um, yeah. Does that freak you out?"

"No, I'm cool with it."

Oliver was relieved. "That's a load off. You're the first person I've told."

"I'm honored, and I'm your friend, man. I hope you feel like you can tell me anything. Was this the first guy you ever liked? Do you also fantasize about girls, like Kristen for example?"

"Of course I fantasize about Kristen! I may be, or might be, gay, but I'm not dead!" They laughed. "I do like girls, saw one today at the gym in fact who had me totally panting."

"Really, who?"

Oliver was reluctant to confess he had the hots for Sean's sister as well. "I didn't catch her name," he lied.

Shannon realized that he meant her, and wondered why he wouldn't own up to it.

"So, are we cool?" Shannon asked hopefully.

"Mostly, although I'd like to ask you a huge favor."

"I told you, I'm still your friend, I'll support you no matter what."

"Now's where he runs or punches me in the face. Fuck it, here goes," Oliver thought, for the second time. "Can I kiss you?" He blurted the question.

Shannon's eyes widened. "That's some favor! Why are you asking me?"

"Well, you might not realize it, but you're the hottest guy I know. I've kind of had the hots for you since the first day we practiced together. I'm sorry, I should have told you sooner."

"So you, uh, fantasize about me?" Shannon would have loved to be herself at this moment. She had fantasized about Oliver often after meeting him!

"Yeah, sorry. The point is, if I'm really gay or bi, I need to know, physically. And I'd rather not kiss some random dude if a smoking hot guy I'm already friends with is at least willing to let me see if I'm turned on by kissing him."

"Makes sense, I guess. Hold on, let me think about it."

Oliver had been partly holding his breath, and his muscles unclenched when he realized Sean was not going to explode or end their friendship on the spot.

Watching his impossibly long eyelashes flutter as his nervous grimace relaxed into his usual devastating smile, Shannon was both turned on and confused. She was frustrated already by the situation, turned on by the gorgeous guy sitting in front of her, jealous of her brother getting Adam's attention, resentful of Adam for being out with someone besides her, even that someone looked like her. Her emotions seethed back and forth. This was a boundary she didn't want to cross, especially without asking Sean, but Oliver was balanced on an emotional precipice. He had been very brave to come clean, but she suspected he would be crushed if she spurned him.

"Ok, but this is just between us, right?"

"Absolutely." Oliver smiled in anticipation, and Shannon's dick twitched.

Shannon moved to sit beside him on the couch, hands in her lap nervously. Oliver was already half-erect just looking at her face. He put his arm around his partner's shoulders, and slid his other hand up to cup Shannon's jaw.

Shannon closed her eyes, and felt Oliver's hot breath as he leaned in. The feel of masculine lips touching her, after several days of longing for Adam, flooded her with lust. "There's nothing like a guy who wants you," she thought.

She tilted her head and engaged more fully in the kiss, her mouth opening slightly, still rationalizing that she was just helping him gauge his own reaction. Their tongues tasted each other and the kiss deepened.

Oliver had his answer in spades, his pulse started racing as his partner submitted fully. His hand dropped to Shannon's chest, feeling the hard pecs and then caressing the ridged stomach muscles through her shirt. Shannon felt her penis growing in her pants, and was unprepared for how much a guy's erection could short-circuit his mind's conscience. She forgot about how this might affect Sean, her lust ruled her completely. Her hand dropped to Oliver's hard thigh and stroked inward.

Oliver leaned in harder, pushing them down on the couch together. His body ended up pressed fully against Shannon's, and they could each feel each other's raging erections. Shannon grabbed Oliver's button down shirt and pulled, meaning to just signal him to start undressing, but the strength of Sean's body tore the buttons off instead, sending them flying. Oliver's hairless muscled chest and six-pack abs looked like a Greek statue to Shannon, her eyes glazed with longing. She reached down and unbuckled his pants, wanting to see how big he really was after the locker room peek the other day. His huge tool was bound up in his underwear, so she grabbed the pants and tugged repeatedly until it sprang free.

She had never seen anything like it, nor heard tales in the locker room to compare. Roughly 9" of thick, smooth, beautiful penis stood before her. Oliver was so big, she didn't know how any girl would be able to handle him, but damn she would have liked to try sometime!

Oliver's lust had also completely overridden his intentions. He had hoped to just have a short kiss and see if he got a zing from it, not thinking Sean would participate much, but he had picked the wrong guy to toy with. The result was like trying to light a grill with napalm. His fantasies were quickly being exceeded as Sean's body moved beneath him. He tried to catch up, reaching down under the waistband of Shannon's shorts to stroke her ass. He moved his hand around one smooth hip to the front, then he grabbed her penis and stroked it firmly. Shannon groaned as the strong hand squeezed her.

The kiss broken, Oliver's mouth felt hollow, saliva was coursing weirdly down his throat. He was drawn downward by the feeling, pulling Shannon's shorts down as he leaned. He saw Sean's penis close up, fully erect, for the first time, and was not disappointed. It loomed in his face, at least 7"and oozing precum. He licked it tentatively, tasting cock for the first time. Shannon groaned again, and he opened his lips and put the head in his mouth. His tongue curled around it to fully taste the organ. His own penis was so hard it felt painful, like it was going to explode.

He could only get about half of the penis into his mouth before it became too much for his inexperience to handle. He tried to get more of it into his mouth, choked a bit and stopped, confused for a moment. He looked up to see Sean's face looking down at him. The cock came out of this mouth, and he whispered, "Sorry, I'm probably not very good at this, I don't really know what I'm doing yet."

Shannon smiled and said, "Let me." She moved forward and took charge with Sean's strong arms, pulling Oliver up and pushing him over supine on the couch. She was eager to try some of the things Erica had used to rock her world the other day.

"What a gorgeous cock! Is there nothing on this guy that looks ugly?" she thought as she saw up close what she had merely glimpsed a minute ago. It was throbbing above the large ball sack as she circled it with one hand, then the other immediately above it, and still another inch or two stuck up! She channeled her inner Erica and licked the head lasciviously for several seconds, then stuck it into her mouth, moving one hand out of the way. The thickness filled her mouth from side to side and top to bottom.

"Ok, I'm a bit out of my league here," she thought to herself. She sucked hard as she moved her mouth up and down the first few inches, following the strokes with her hand. She consciously relaxed her throat and forced the massive cock another inch deeper, then another, suppressing the urge to gag. Tears came to her eyes, but she would not stop trying. She got 6 of the 9 inches in, lips touching her remaining hand wrapped around the base.

Oliver was amazed by how much his partner was able to take. The hot mouth felt so good around his cock. Shannon started alternating between stroking and sucking the cock, twisting her hand back and forth, deep throating it several more times. After a few minutes Oliver felt his balls contract and he was seconds from orgasm. His hands clenched hard at the couch cushions.

Shannon had been waiting for the fluttering vibrations in his penis, knowing the feeling from the other side due to Erica's prodigious seduction skills. She braced herself, mouth locked onto the large cock head, stroking her hand once, twice, and then felt the first spurt hit the back of her mouth.

Oliver moaned "Fuuuuck" as he spurted repeatedly, his mind totally consumed by the incredible feeling. Shannon swallowed frantically, but could not keep up. Semen pushed back past her lips, dripping down her chin and running back down the massive cock. She coughed as a bit of semen tried to go down the wrong pipe, and was again amazed at how effortless Erica made this look.

Oliver opened his eyes and saw the mess on Sean's face. Without thinking about it, he leaned down and kissed Shannon hard, and then licked her chin, tasting semen himself for the first time. It was salty and a bit sour, he thought, definitely not the best part of this mind-blowing experience.

He whispered, "Round 2," bent and took Shannon's penis back into his mouth. It was still rock hard even before he touched it, showing his partner's need. He stroked with one hand and licked up and down the shaft until Shannon moaned. He then used his lips to suck it gently, squeezing harder with one hand stroking furiously, as hard as he sometimes stroked himself.

Shannon had not been aware a penis could like being abused this way. She writhed and grabbed Oliver's head hard, forcing it up and down on her shaft as her orgasm was just seconds away. Oliver moaned around her cock at the forceful action, then he recoiled as the first shot of semen filled his mouth. He spit the cock out by reflex while Shannon felt him jerk and let go of her grip on his head. The large tool pulsed and pulsed, shooting ropes of come that luckily hit Oliver's ripped shirt and chest

Oliver waited until Shannon came to her senses, then he said, "I'm sorry, I didn't do that very well, did I?"

She smiled ruefully, "Well, you sucked me off, at least. For a first timer, I think you did great. Sex is never as neat and clean as they make it seem in the movies. I messed you up a bit, too."

"Where did you learn how to do that so well?"

"Uh, Erica showed me, repeatedly. Honestly, I've never done that before, either, but I was trying to use her techniques. They seem to work."

"I'll say."

"So I guess this means you like girls after all?" Shannon teased.