Money Matters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Ok, fine," Teisha said nervously. Her mom walked into the kitchen to finish getting ready.

"Teisha, I am pleased to inform you that Mr. Charles Prate would like you to be one of his new domestic helpers at Eagle's Lair! Are you still interested in coming to work at Eagle's Lair?" Amanda asked.

"Yes...yes...yes I am," Teisha burst out! . She looked at her mom for approval and she was smiling her approval and happiness for Teisha.

"Ok, wonderful. I would like to tell you we will also be calling Miss Beth Carr next so we would appreciate that you would let us extent the same offer to her before you talk with her, ok," Amanda asked?

"Sure...sure," Beth said overjoyed.

"As I believe Mr. Prate told you, we will be taking his helicopter back to Eagle's Lair at 3:00 o'clock Friday afternoon. I will swing by to pick Miss Carr and you up at 2:00 o'clock. Please pack only your personal things. As Mr. Prate said you will be supplied clothes, shoes and all toiletries once you are at Eagle's Lair. Do you have any questions," Amanda asked?

"No, I don't think so," Teisha said.

"Ok, good, I will see you at 2:00 tomorrow. Bye Teisha and congratulations," Amanda said.

Teisha jumped for joy when she hung up the phone. She hugged her mom. Teisha wanted to call Beth so bad but she knew she had to wait. She was prancing around the house for ten minutes wishing she could call when the phone rang. Teisha ran to get the phone.

"Hello...

"Teish, we got the jobs!" Beth screamed in the phone so loud Teisha pulled the phone back from her ear.

"Beth isn't it amazing!" Teisha yelled back.

They talked for several minutes about the job, their first helicopter ride, living at Eagle's Lair, and making money for college. The girls were ecstatic about the opportunity.

The time flew by and soon they were getting ready to leave. Beth had gone out with Michael on Thursday night to break the news to him. He was happy for her but not very convincing when he said so. It was obvious he wanted her to stay but realized that was not gong to happen. They went to the park and took their walk. They were gone for two hours. By the time they made their way back to the car, Beth had sucked him off twice and had two loads of cum in her tummy. They kissed good bye at her house passionately. She promised to write.

Teisha and Beth packed only toothbrushes, make up, family pictures, and other personal items. They said good bye to family and friends. At 2:00 Amanda pulled up in front of Teisha's house in a large black SUV. They put her small suitcase in the back and drove to Beth to repeat the procedure. By 2:30 they were at the helipad. The helicopter was there waiting for them. Mr. Prate had not arrived yet. Amanda took them into the private hangar. The pilot was there waiting too. He was a handsome man of maybe thirty or so Beth thought. He said hi to the girls as Amanda introduced them. His name was Steve. He was ex-military. He looked to be in good shape Teisha thought. He showed them where the bathrooms were and refreshments if they wanted any. The girls used the bathroom just to talk privately a second.

"He is very cute," Beth whispered to Teisha as she ran water in the sink and washed her hands.

"He is a hunk! I hope all the other workers look like him," Teisha grinned checking her lipstick.

"Me too," Beth said smiling.

They exited the restroom and waiting with Amanda in the waiting room. They all sipped on diet soda as Steve left to run his flight checks on the aircraft. At 2:58 a limo pulled up next to the plane and Mr. Charles Prate emerged. He talked to Steve briefly then took the co-pilots seat. The limo driver stowed Mr. Prate's suitcases as the women emerged from the hangar. Amanda introduced them to Scott, the limo driver. He would be driving the car back by himself to Eagle's lair. The girls glanced at each other again. Scott was maybe twenty five and cute too. Beth wanted to offer to drive back with him but just smiled to herself.

They got in the back of the helicopter and Amanda helped them get strapped in. Mr. Prate turned to greet them and thanked them for joining his employee family. They said thank you sir for choosing us. Within five minutes, Steve was in the pilot's seat, had the rotors spinning at full speed and lifted the helicopter from the pad, rose to twenty feet and then banked to turn the copter left or west. Seconds later they were zooming along at a good rate of speed and gaining altitude as they cleared the field. The girls looked at each other thrilled beyond words by the helicopter ride. Their lives were definitely changing.

The thirty mile ride, that would have been forty-five minutes to an hour by car, took twenty in the copter. Steve was an excellent pilot and brought the copter down to a soft landing on the estate's helipad. They all unloaded from the copter after the wash from the rotors was reduced. Mr. Prate set off at a brisk pace towards the house and was met part way by a man in a black suit. Another man passed them, bowing slightly to Mr. Prate and continued on to the copter.

Amanda helped the girls grab their bags from the back storage compartments of the helicopter. The older man from the house, which Amanda introduced as James, took Amanda's bag and both of Mr. Prate's and carried them back to the house. Steve stayed behind to button down the helicopter for the night. The girls said good bye and thanks and then followed Ms. Anderson to the house.

As they crossed the short spanse of lawn to the back door, the girls were in awe of the size of the house. You could fit ten of either of their houses into the estate main house and still have plenty of room left over. It was a field stone construction mansion that looked to be very old. Beth noticed two outer wings to the mansion, one on either side of the main building and other out buildings, one of which to their right, she could tell was the stables. Teisha eyed the beautiful and large pool with a rather large cabana behind the mansion partially hidden by rows of bushes. The girls must have looked in shock as Amanda said to them, "Impressive isn't it."

"Oh my god! It is breathtaking!" Beth said.

"It's so big!" Teisha said. "Everything is so big."

"Glad you girls like it," Amanda said with a knowing smile. "Follow me please, I will show you around and to your rooms."

"We will have separate rooms," Beth asked?

"Of course, you didn't think you would be sharing here did you," Amanda said near laughing.

Amanda gave them a tour of the first floor of the mansion. It took twenty minutes. The ballroom was huge and had its own stage. The kitchen too was huge as was the dining room. The girls did not believe such a big dining room table existed. Each room was more impressive than the next, if that was possible. They could not enter the study as the door was closed which meant Mr. Prate had gone directly there. When they entered the huge hall to go up the curved staircase, the girls were overwhelmed. Everything they saw was so big and impressive and expensive looking. Beth became nervous she would break something while cleaning. They also realized cleaning this place was going to be a job compared to their houses kids or not.

The second floor was one more elaborate bedroom after another. There were ten bedrooms most with their own baths. Amanda let them look in the door of the master's bedroom. It was beyond belief. It was huge and ornately decorated. They could see an equally huge bathroom of one side and a giant walk in closet on the other. The whole house was breathtaking. Everything looked like it had been decorated by an interior designer.

Amanda then took them through a series of doors that took them to another wing of the mansion.

"This was the servant quarters. Amanda showed them around here briefly. The rooms on the first floor were more modest. The rooms on the second floor were nicer than any they had ever seen before besides those of the house. These were the rooms of the butler, the head chef, and the major-domo Amanda informed them. She also had a room there. She showed the girls her room even taking them inside. It was gorgeous. She said she was allowed to have a hand in the decorating with his master's permission.


Amanda took them back downstairs and showed them to their rooms. They were more modest rooms but still bigger than the ones they had at home and much nicer decorated. They shared a bathroom between their two rooms. Amanda told them to relax in their rooms, unpack, and check out their closets and drawers. She would leave them for a while. Dinner would be at 7:00 sharp and they would be dining with her and the master in the main dining room tonight. A rare privilege for servants she said. The clothes they were to wear were hanging on the door of the closets inside.

When Amanda left, the girls check out the rooms. Beth plopped down on the bed while Teisha looked in the bathroom. The bathroom had a big old fashioned tub and a more modern stall shower. It had two sinks and vanities, one for each of them. She heard Beth moaning.

"Oh my god, this bed is so comfortable," Beth said.

"It is," Teisha said poking her head in? You should see this bathroom.

Beth rolled out of bed and checked the bathroom out with Teisha. The linen closet in the bathroom was stocked with brand new towels and ever toiletry one could imagine. Even several different types of feminine care products were present. The girls continued to examine everything, yelling to each other at ever new discovery. When they left the bathroom and went to each others rooms again, it wasn't long before they each were screaming to the other. Beth had opened the draws of the chest of drawers and Teisha had opened the closet.

"Teisha, come check this out. I have all new underwear, bras, socks, two sweat outfits and more. "Oh my god, here are two new bikinis. This one is a thong," she said.

"Beth, check out your closet! You won't believe it," Teisha screamed back!"

The girls reversed the areas they were examining and found what the other was saying.

"Oh fuck," Beth blurt out!" "I see what you mean!"

"Me too!" Teisha shot back.

The closet was full of all new clothes. There was a section were seven identical maids outfits hung. They were gray and white and Beth noticed the dresses were a bit on the short side. The other sections of the closet held pants, blouses, dresses, suits, a bathrobe, a new suede jacket and long leather coat. A whole section was divided into boxes with fifteen pairs of new shoes in them and places for ten more. The girls did not have the same things either. The clothes looked like they had been carefully chosen for color, size, and style. They were both floored by the various things. Their own clothes at home looked like rags on hangars compared to what they faced now.

Teisha heard Beth scream again, "Teisha check out the jewelry box on the dresser," she yelled.

Soon Teisha was screaming too. Inside the jewelry box were rings, necklaces, bracelets and all looked to be real and appointed with small diamonds and gemstones. The jewelry was all gold or silver, mostly gold. One section of the box also held different types and shades of costume jewelry which looked like it was designed to go with many of the more casual outfits in the closet.

"Teisha, look what was on the back door of my closet," Beth said entering her room carrying a beautiful sleek gold glitter evening gown.

Teisha looked, gasped and then turned to the back door of her closet too. Hanging there was an equally impressive sleek silver glitter evening gown. She gasped again.

"Look at yours Teish," Beth said. "It is gorgeous too."

"My god," Teisha said. "This makes my prom gown look like a cheap rag."

"Mine too," Beth agreed.

The girls spent at least another hour pouring through all their new stuff but eventually they needed to worry about showering and getting ready for dinner. Beth showered first as she usually took the longest to get ready. By 6:30 they were starting to dress in their new clothes. The dresses had shoes for them also. High heels to match the dresses for color were behind the door. Beth was the first to try the dress on.

"Teisha, I can't breathe in this thing," Beth yelled.

Teisha came to look, "Wow Beth! You look hot in that," Teisha said.

"Yeah, but it fits me like my own skin," Beth said.

"Your right. It hugs every curve you have girl," Teisha smiled. Do you have underwear on because I don't see any lines?"

"I couldn't. It was too tight and they would show. I have it on without any underwear," Beth said. "Do ya think I should wear it like this," Beth worried?

"I guess. It would look bad with underwear lines," Teisha said.

Beth chose a nice gold necklace and bracelet and necklace combo for jewelry and Teisha did the same in silver. They were just finishing up when there came a knock at Beth's door. Beth answered it and gasped when she saw Amanda. Amanda was dressed in a sensual and hot red dress. It looked like it was painted on her fabulous body. Beth had thought Amanda had a great body but the evidence before her was amazing. Amanda could be a model or movie starlet with her good looks and fabulous figure. Beth did not see any bra or panty lines on Amanda either. In fact, she thought she could make out the shape of Amanda's nipples through the thin fabric of the dress.

"You like great Beth," Amanda said. I see you found everything," she said with a big grin.

"Oh my god Amanda! We have so much stuff, all new," Beth said.

Teisha entered the room overhearing them, "Will we be able to keep this stuff or is it just while we work here," Teisha asked.

"Why, you planning on going somewhere," Amanda asked smiling?

"Oh no...no of course not!" Teisha said. "But, I was just curious," she said.

"Well don't be," Amanda said. "What is in your rooms is yours to keep. Besides everything is pretty much sized to fit you girls anyway as you can see by the dresses huh," Amanda smiled.

"My god Amanda! This dress is tight! I wasn't able to fit my underwear on and neither could Teish," Beth gasped at a whisper. "Is that okay?"

"You both look great! Don't worry about a thing," Amanda said. "You ready to go," she asked?

"Yes, we are," Teisha said.

"Ok, let's go then. Keeping the master waiting is not a good thing. He likes promptness. By the way, you look stunning to Teisha," Amanda said. "I wish I still had your young tight bodies."

"You kidding," Beth said. "You look awesome in that red dress!"

"Thanks Beth. I have to work hard at it to keep my shape," Amanda said.

"Well it shows," Teisha said.

"Thanks. Follow me please," Amanda said.

Beth glanced at Amanda's ass as she walked. She had a trained wiggle to her walk that shook her tight ass slightly and probably drove men wild Beth thought. They followed her to the main dining room. Mr. Prate was there talking to two men. They each had drinks and were dresses in nice suits. The master of the house had a new silk suit on that looked expensive. It made him look even more handsome, if that was possible, Beth thought.

Master introduced the two men as Nicklaus, his major-domo, and James, the butler. They would also be dining with them this evening as a way to introduce the new employees to the household. The men poured the ladies white wine without even asking what they wanted. Teisha and Beth had not had much wine and sipped it lightly. They talked for a while questioning the girls on school, sports, hobbies, and interests. The girls noticed how handsome both men were. James was older maybe fifty but still fit and cute for an old guy. Nicklaus was younger, maybe thirty-five and very handsome. He was blond, almost Nordic looking.

The table was all set at just one small end for six places. Amanda instructed the girls where to sit. They all sat on one side with Teisha in the middle and Amanda next to the master. Nicklaus and James sat on the other side with Nicklaus closes to master. Beth and Teisha began to realize how important manners and status were in the household.

The meal was exquisite. The head chef can out at on point to see if everything was ok with the master and to meet Teisha and Beth. His name was Marshall. He had worked at the Plaza Hotel in NYC and for Charlie Trotter's in Chicago. The master had hired him away at twice his last salary to come here.

When they finished dessert which included a dessert wine, the girls were feeling warm and mellow from the drink. The master suggested they take another glass of the sweet after dinner wine and go for a walk in the conservatory. He wanted to show Teisha and Beth the gardens.

They walked into a new wing of the mansion that Amanda had not shown the girls yet. They passed by a huge work out and weight room. Two people were in there lifting weights. I second pair were practicing fencing along a back wall.

The hall outside the work out room continued and led into a huge indoor pool with a large hot tub. Teisha and Beth recognized Scott, the limo driver in the hot tub with two other people. The master walked them past the hot tub and the girls said hi to Scott. He said hi back with a smile. In the hot tub with him, bubbles going were a young woman and another young man. The woman was in the middle between the two guys. Beth could not see any signs the woman had clothes on but she couldn't tell for sure. As their party exited the pool room to enter into the adjoining conservatory, Beth glanced back over her shoulder at the hot tub. The woman was still watching her. As Beth glanced back she rose slightly in the water and Beth could clear see her large naked breasts for a second before she sat back down. It struck Beth as odd. It was almost like the girl wanted to show Beth she was at least nude on top with the two handsome guys.

When they entered the conservatory, Teisha and Beth were amazed at what they saw. The gardens inside were beautiful and extremely well kept. They started to look around and the master to lead them further in when Nicklaus spoke.

"Master it would be better if you could show Teisha and Beth the wonderful gardens without such a crowd. James, Amanda and I will wait outside the door here for you to finish if that is alright," Nicklaus said.

"Good idea Nicklaus. By all means you can wait outside. It should only take about ten minutes I believe to show the ladies the gardens," the master said.

"Very good master," Nicklaus said.

Teisha and Beth watched briefly as the three quickly exited a small side door in the conservatory to the outside they had not even noticed was there before. They shut the door behind them. Curious they would wait out there Beth thought. It is dark outside. Maybe they all are closet smokers and they don't want the master to catch them.

Master led them through the gardens slowly pointing out many plants and points of interest. He was well versed in the plants and the other fauna. The conservatory had one path up the right and another back on the left. It took them closer to twelve minutes to make the full cycle back to the beginning. The master knocked on the door seemingly as a signal we were ready to move on. He then started walking away back into the pool still sipping his wine. Teisha moved to follow draining her glass, but Beth lingered just a second.

She finished her wine too before she started walking as if that was her intent. She kept one eye on the door. She watched as Nicklaus first, and then James and Amanda reentered the conservatory. Nicklaus looked his normal handsome self and quickly went past in front of Beth. James looked a little red in the face, even sweaty. When Beth glanced at Amanda, she nearly gasped. Amanda's red dress was riding up a little at the waist, her nipples on her ample tits were erect and pointing out the front of her dress noticeably, and her lips looked red and swollen. She glanced quickly at Beth, smiled, and then turned to follow the rest back into the pool room.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers