Money Matters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

The three people in the hot tub by the pool were still there as they past. Beth was last in line. As she walked past again she looked over. The young girl was looking at her again. This time her hands simultaneously came out of the water for just a second from the direction of the guys laps. They disappeared back below the water quickly. Beth glanced at Scott and he was smiling at her.

Beth followed the progression back into the main mansion. They all left there empty glasses on a table in the hall. Nicklaus and James said it was good to meet them, good night to all and departed.

"Well, I hope you liked your first day at Eagle's Lair." He said.

"Oh we did," they both chimed in. Thank you for the clothes and jewelry."

"Oh, you are welcome. I must say you both look quite fetching in those dresses ladies," master said.

"Thanks you sir," They responded.

"You must be tired so I will leave you now. Ms. Anderson and I still have work to do in my study before we can retire too. Sleep well. Ms. Anderson will be by at 8:00 am to instruct you on your duties. Good night," master said.

"Good night," they replied.

Amanda hung back as he entered the study. "You think you can find your way back to your rooms without me," she asked?

"Sure thing," Teisha said. Beth noticed her nipples were less erect and she seemed more normal.

"Ok then, good night," Amanda said.

"Good night," they answered and walked towards the servant wing.

"I think I can find my way don't you," Teisha said?

"Yeah, but I'd rather be a fly on the wall in that study," Beth said.

"What do ya mean," Teisha asked?

Beth related what she had seen to Teisha in the conservatory and the hot tub.

"You're crazy," Teisha said. "It's the wine talking or making you see things."

"I'm not and it isn't. I'm telling you what I saw Teish," Beth said.

"Get out! Amanda would never do that," Teisha said.

"No, I bet the extra work in the study right now involves her bent over the desk," Beth smiled.

"Get out! Ya think so," Teisha asked?

"I don't know for sure. That is why I would like to be a fly on the wall in there but I bet the master is drilling her as we speak," Beth laughed. "I'd like to go back and listen at the door," Beth said.

"No way Beth! Your not getting us fired on our first night with your wild ideas. If the master caught us, he might not trust us anymore and fire us," Teisha exclaimed.

"Ok, your right. But it would be fun," she giggled. "What the hell is with this master stuff anyway? He thinks he is a king or something."

"Well...we agreed to call him that or sir in the interview remember and everyone else does too," Teisha said.

"I know but it seems foolish," Beth concluded.

They got ready for bed. When they were ready they went to sleep. Both were more tired than they realized probably from the excitement of the day and the wine.

The next day Amanda instructed them on cleaning. She told them where to find all the cleaning products. She showed them which rooms to start with first and how to do them. She told them from now on they would report to James and he would instruct them on their duties. Once they started, she left for her normal duties.

The rooms Amanda had assigned them were the most simple. They were the unused bedrooms on the upper floor of the Mansion. They needed dusting and vacuuming but little else. The girls finished before noon. As they were walking back down stairs they ran into James. They asked if they should do something else and he told them no. They were free for the afternoon but to report to him at 7:30 am the next day.

The girls walked back to their rooms to change out of their maid outfits and to figure out what they would do now. Teisha was hungry and wanted to get something to eat first. Beth wanted to go for a swim in the outside pool. They compromised and changed to swim but put sweats on over top of the regular bikinis hanging in their closets. They avoided the thongs.

The girls left there rooms and headed for the kitchen. They were not sure of the procedure for employees and lunch so as they entered the dining room they stopped the first person they met. Her name was Justine and she was one of the dining room servants. After introductions they asked about how they could get lunch. She took them into the kitchen which was busy with at least six people working. They walked through the kitchen to a back room with tables. There she introduced them to Ingrid. Ingrid was the employee's waitress and food source. She gave them pieces of paper with a short list from which they could pick selections. The lists changed every few days. Today their choices were beef stew, grilled chicken salad, a hamburger, or Rueben sandwich. Soup, bread and desserts were also featured. Teisha and Beth smiled as they made their selections and whispered to each other as Ingrid left to fill their orders.

"This is unbelievable," Beth said.

"It's like living in a restaurant," Teisha said.

"Yeah, this will be great!" Beth grinned.

They were not alone in the employees dining area. At a far table, two young guys sat already eating. Beth recognized one of them as the other guy in the hot tub last night with Scott. As they glanced over, the guys looked up and smiled at them. Teisha and Beth nodded and smiled back but quickly looked away.

"That one guy was in the hot tub last night," Beth said whispering.

"You sure," Teisha said quietly too?

"Yes. I told ya I think that girl was playing with their cocks," Beth said.

"Not that again," Teisha said.

"Ok but I know what I saw," Beth said.

They talked about which rooms they thought they might be assigned tomorrow and other things until the food arrived. Both had order soup and Rueben sandwiches. They thanked Ingrid and started eating. She also brought them refills on their drinks. They were hungrier than they thought and downed the food in no time. When they were finished they grabbed their plates and started to clear the table. Ingrid came over and took the plates from them. They realized that she cleared too. They walked towards the door to exit. Beth glanced back curiously at the two guys still sitting talking and they were watching the girls leave and smiled again. Beth smiled back and waved but then turned quickly and followed Teisha out the door.

Justine was in the kitchen and they asked the fastest way out to the pool. She took them through the back of the kitchen to loading docks. A side door off the docks took them into the back yard. It was how drinks and food were brought to people by the pool. The girls walked to the pool and were amazed at how big it was. It had to be 50 meters long, twenty-five wide and had a deep end with two diving boards. One was normal size but the other was a ten meter board.

"How cool is this and all for us to use," Beth gasped.

"Wow, I'll say," said Teisha.

They girls had forgotten towels. Teisha had an idea to check the cabana. Sure enough they found a wall inside with sleeves full of extra large expensive bath towels that said Eagle's Lair and had a logo of a bald eagle in flight. They were fabulous. The girls grabbed two and turned to exit the cabana again. As they did a guy entered from the pool.

"Oh, hi," Teisha said. "Ok if we use these towels?"

"Sure that is what they are there for," he said. "I'm Ben. I take care of both pools and the hot tub," he added.

"Hi, I'm Teisha and this is Beth," she said. "We are the new domestic helpers."

"Oh sure," Ben said. "It's nice to meet you ladies."

"Thanks, you too," Teisha said smiling at him.

The girls exited the cabana past Ben and walked to some of the lounge chairs around the pool. There had to be thirty or more. It was a gorgeous sunny day and probably near eighty-five, especially in the sun. They peeled off the sweats, glad to be out of those in the heat.

Both girls had been a little embarrassed when they first put on the bikinis but could not bring themselves to switch to the thongs. The bikinis they had on were plain white with the exception of Eagle's Lair blue and red logos. The logos were strategically positioned on the suits. Two were on the top over each breast about where the nipple would be and there was one on the front of the bottoms over the crotch area. They tried not to think about the suggestive nature of it and lay down on top of the towels on the chairs.

Soon they realized they better get some suntan lotion or they might burn in the hot sun. Teisha offered to look in the cabana. She went inside but did not return right away. Beth was about to go look for her when she spotted Teisha coming back. She had lotion in her hand.

"It took ya a while," Beth said.

"Oh, I was talking more to Ben," Teisha said.

"He is cute huh," Beth said.

"Very," Teisha said agreeing.

"Oh, have the hots do we," Beth joked.

"Shut up," Teisha joked. "But he's very cute," she smiled.

They put the lotion on and Beth worked on her tan while Teisha just enjoyed the sun. They flipped over once or twice but soon were ready to try the pool as the sun had them both sweaty. They dove into the water. It was delightful. It had warmed quite a bit in the July sun yet felt cool compared to the air. They swam around for a while then both tried the lower diving board. They had taken swimming in school so both felt comfortable in the water. Each tried several dives on the lower board.

"I bet you're chicken to dive from up there," Beth said pointing to the ten meter board.

"I'm not I just don't want to," Teisha said.

"Yeah, chicken for sure," Beth said joking.

"I'll do it if you do," Teisha shot back thinking that would stop her cold.

"Ya will huh," Beth said.

"Yeah, but you won't do it so I've nothing to worry about," Teisha said hoping she was right about that.

"Ok," Beth said taking the challenge.

She got out of the pool. Teisha watched as she walked to the ten meter board. The bikinis hugged their bodies when wet. Teisha watched Beth's ass wiggle a bit as she went to the steps. When she turned to climb, Teisha noticed for the first time how she could almost make out Beth's pink nipples behind the fabric of the bikini. If Beth had darker nipples they would have been even more visible. She looked down at her own suit. Her mocha colored skin was visible behind the white of the suit. Her nipples were a few shades darker so they did show through somewhat.

Beth reached the top. She slowly worked her way out to the end of the board.

"It's high up here," she said. "I'm going to jump in."

"You said dive," Teisha complained.

"It's too high," Beth said.

"Look who is chicken now," Teisha said.

"Ok...ok," Beth said but very unsure sounding.

"Go ahead," Teisha said thinking she would back down.

To her amazement, Beth walked forward and dove off the board. She hit the water a little off but it was still a decent dive. She stayed under for a while but eventually surfaced. She was struggling with her bikini top as she surfaced.

"That was great," Teisha said as Beth came to the side. "Ya ok?"

"Yeah...fine, but I nearly lost my bikini top. Good thing no one else is around but you." Beth said laughing. "Your turn!"

"No...I couldn't. If you nearly lost your top I am bound to as well," Teisha tried to rationalize.

"Ya have to go, I did. And ya have to dive," Beth said.

"Please Beth, I don't want to lose my top," Teisha said.

"Chicken...chicken," Beth said.

"Ok, but you're really gonna get it if I loose my top," Teisha said.

She got out of the pool and walked to the latter. She looked even more shaky than Beth as she climbed the latter and then walked out on the board.

"It's very high. I can't dive from here," Teisha said.

"Ya made me! Ya have to," Beth said.

Teisha paused for a long time debating in her mind what to do. Finally, Beth watched her move to the end, pause, and then dive off. She went too far over and her back and ass hit the water hard. She went down deep. As she rose to the surface she was gasping for air.

"Ouch...that hurt," she gasped and yelled.

It was then Beth noticed her bra was up above her tit on one side exposing her full breast.

"Fix your bikini," Beth yelled.

Teisha was struggling for air, did not hear her and swam to the latter on the other side. It was then that Beth noticed Ben standing down by the shallow end with a skimmer.

"Teisha, stay in the water and fix your top," she yelled loud enough for Teisha to hear this time.

Teisha looked at Beth, and then spotted Ben. She quickly fought to get her tit back into the top but probably not before Ben got at least a quick look. When she had it back in she slowly climbed the latter and exited the pool. She was still checking that she wasn't exposed elsewhere. She walked around the pool to Beth on the other side.

"I should kill ya for making me do that," she yelled!

"Hey, I did it too," Beth said.

Teisha glanced down the pool at Ben. He was smiling at the two of them. She smiled back but went back to yelling at Beth. They cursed each other out for a few minutes before laughing hysterically. They lay back down on the lounge chairs to dry.

"Beth," Teisha said. "Have you noticed these suits are thin and when wet expose a lot?" She asked questioningly.

"Yeah, I did when you were walking to the ten meter board." Beth said.

"Me too. Ya think they were chosen like that on purpose," Teisha asked?

"I don't know. With this logo, they seem like special suits for just here," Beth said.

"Yeah, they do," Teisha agreed.

The girls sunned themselves a bit longer. Then they decided they would go back to their rooms and change out of these thin bikinis and the sweats into something more comfortable. Back in their rooms they put underwear on, changed into shorts and t-shirts. When they were ready, they went back outside to explore more. Their explorations this time took them by the stables.

"Want to go horseback riding ladies," one of the two guys that had been at lunch asked them.

"That is the guy from the hot tub last night," Beth whispered to Teisha.

Teisha ignored her and yelled back, "Is it okay for us to do that?"

"Sure, come on," the guy said.

The girls walked over to the stables and entered through the wide barn door.

"Over here," called the guy again.

They walked to where he was.

"Hi, my name is Troy," he said.

"I'm Teisha and this is Beth," Teisha replied.

If you give me a minute I'll have these two horses ready for ya." He said eying them up and down.

"Okay...sure," Teisha said. Beth just looked at him. He noticed and smiled back.

The girls watched as he saddled the horses and put their reins on. When he was done he led them both out of their stalls to them.

"Do ya both know how to ride," he asked?

"No, not really," Beth said.

"Well, I'll give ya some pointers but you should be fine with these horses. They are the calmest two we have and they basically walk the trail themselves," he added.

Troy showed them how to mount pushing both up with his hand on their butts. He handed them the reins and walked the horses outside. He then walked them through how to work the horses. Both animals did seem quite calm and responded easily to the girls pulls on the reins and commands.

"If you follow that trail over there and take every left fork you come to you will eventually return over there," and he pointed to a spot across a field. A well worn path was visible coming from the field towards the barn. "The path takes you along a stream for two miles, crosses a bridge and then returns. It takes about an hour if you just walk the horses," he said.

"Okay, thanks Troy," Teisha said.

The girls proceeded towards the path he pointed towards. The horses did seem to know their way and almost took over requiring few commands from the girls. They walked along the path for a good twenty minutes enjoying the sounds of the forest and the gentle sway of the horses.

"This is fun isn't it," Teisha said?

"Yeah, it is. I can't believe all the neat things we can do here and the time we have to enjoy them," Beth said.

"Yeah, me too," Teisha agreed.

"Hey, did ya hear that," Beth said.

"What," Teisha asked?

"I heard voices I thought," Beth said. They walked the horses a little further and sure enough voices could be heard ahead. Teisha became a bit nervous.

"Ya think we should turn back," she said worried?

"Not yet," Beth said. "They sound like they are laughing," she added.

The girls walked the horses around the winding path and soon the path worked back towards the stream. They came into a clearing and the voices were louder now. A few more yards up they could see down into the stream bed where it widened considerable. Clothes were strewn on rocks by the waters edge and two naked guys and two naked girls frolicked in the water splashing each other. The water where they stood was barely to their waists. One of the girls had big tits that sagged just a little. The other was smaller breasted but had big reddish nipples. They stopped splashing and watched the girls as they approached. The two girls squatted down in the water concealing their tits.

As Beth and Teisha got to the edge of the stream where the path led along it for a few hundred feet, one of the guys seemed to step on a rock and emerge from the water to his knees. His cock was clearly visible to the two girls on horseback.

"Want to come in," he yelled to them?

"No thanks, not today," Teisha yelled back.

"Come on the waters fine," he encouraged.

"We just want to keep riding," Beth said. "Looks like fun though."

"Suit yourselves," he said stepping off the rock into waist deep water again.

The girls walked the horses further along the path. They could hear playful voices again. The sound faded as they once again entered the thicker brush of the forest.

"Those guys would have liked us to join in," Teisha said.

"If Steve was there I would have been tempted," Beth giggled.

The girls were enjoying the ride. In about five more minutes they reached where the trail forked again. They took the left fork as Troy had said and soon came back to the stream and a bridge. They encouraged the horses up the slight embankment and over the bridge single file. They reached the other side, took the left fork again and headed back along the opposite bank of the stream.

"Guess what," Teisha said. "We are going to go right by those nude swimmers again.

"Your right, we probably will," Beth agreed.

The path stayed wide of the stream at that point and they could only hear some faint voices. The girls walked the horses along eventually emerging out into a large field which they felt must be the one leading to the barn. Ten minutes later they did in fact emerge from the field near the barn. They walked the horses right up to the barn and Troy spotted them.

Troy grabbed the reins of both horses and held them still as the girls dismounted.

"Did ya enjoy the ride," he grinned.

"Yes, we did," Teisha said.

"Great, come back anytime," Troy smiled.

"Are there other trails to take," Beth asked.

"Sure, if ya want I can show ya some different ones sometime," Troy said.

"Okay, that would be great as long as they are not too dangerous," Teisha said.

"Oh, they are mostly calm too," Troy assured them.

After the girls thanked Troy they headed across the back lawns wondering what to do next. They still had plenty of time before dinner. As they saw the conservatory looming before them, they heard someone yell.

"Teisha, Beth, over here," Steve shouted.

The girls turned to see Steve running to them. He covered the hundred yards in no time and looked to be hardly breathing heavy as he reached them.

"Hi," he said. "What are you two up to," he asked?

"Oh, we just went horseback riding and now we are looking for something else to do before dinner," Beth said.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers