Money Matters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"You must have met Troy then," Steve said.

"Yes, we did," Teisha answered.

"Did he take ya for a ride or just let you go on your own," Steve asked?

"We went on our own," Beth said.

"Oh, okay," Steve smiled.

"What are you doing here," Teisha asked?

"The master is staying here tonight, so I have the time off. Care to join me in a walk," he asked?

"Sure, where to," Beth said looking the cute pilot over again.

"I like to walk the maze," he said.

"The maze," Teisha asked quizzically?

"Yeah, it's over here," and he pointed the way.

"Is it a real maze," Beth asked as they walked in the direction he had indicated?

"Definitely, and hard too if ya don't know the way," Steve said.

Steve led them to a large area covered in hedges. The hedges were twelve feet tall and so thick it was impossible to see through them. He started into the entrance but Teisha stopped dead.

"What's wrong," Beth said to her.

"I don't know but this place worries me," she said. "What if I get lost," she said?

"You won't just stick with us," Steve said.

They proceeded into the maze. Steve led them through several forks in the hedges and soon they were deep inside.

"How big is this maze," Teisha asked still nervous.

"It takes about twenty minutes to walk through if you don't make any mistakes," Steve said. "I know my way pretty good now."

"Pretty good," Teisha gasped! "I hope you know it like the back of your hand."

"Don't worry," he laughed.

They walked along quietly winding their way through the maze. Teisha seemed in a hurry to get out and led the way but asked Steve at each juncture which way to go. Beth and Steve walked slowly side by side talking.

"How long have you been Mr. Prate's pilot," Beth asked?

"The master you mean," Steve said correcting her. "It's been about two years now."

"Do you like working for him," Beth asked?

"Yes, of course, he's a great man and look at this place. Isn't Eagle's Lair the best place you've ever been," Steve asked?

"Well yes, it is," Beth agreed.

"It'll be even more fun once ya know your way around," Steve assured.

"Which way," Teisha yelled again pointing left or right?

"Left," Steve said.

They wound their way through the maze and emerged about twenty minutes later. Teisha looked exhausted but relieved to be out of the maze.

"You okay Teisha," Steve asked?

"Yes, but I don't like it in there," she said.

"You'll learn to find your way around," Steve smiled.

"No way," Teisha said. "I'm never going in there alone."

"Okay...okay," he laughed. "What would you girls like to do now?"

"Beth, I'm tired. I want to go back to the room for a bit," Teisha said.

"Alright," Beth agreed. "Maybe we can meet ya later," Beth said to Steve.

"Sure, how about we have dinner together," Steve asked?

"That sounds great, doesn't it Teish," Beth asked?

"Yeah, that would be great," Teisha said a little less enthusiastic than Beth.

"Okay, you can dial room to room by hitting # and the room number on the phone. My room is 112," Steve said. "Call me when you're ready for dinner."

"Okay," Beth said. Talk to ya soon." She said as they walked away towards their wing.

When they were well away from Steve, Beth said, "What's the matter?"

"What, I'm tired like I said," Teisha answered. "You seemed cool towards Steve," Beth said.

"Oh, I guess I just disliked that maze he took us into," Teisha said.

"Well duh, that was obvious as a kick in the ass," Beth retorted.

"Sorry, I must be tired or something," Teisha said.

"Okay, let's take a quick nap," Beth agreed.

The girls entered the servant's wing and were walking down the hall when James spotted them.

"Hi ladies," James said.

"Hi James," they both said in unison.

"Teisha, the master has asked that you dine with him this evening," James said.

"Oh my...really," Teisha said.

"Yes, at 7:00 sharp in the main dining room please," James said. "Amanda will be by to tell you what to wear." He said goodbye to them both and left.

"Oh shit Beth! What do ya think this means," Teisha asked?

"I don't know. Maybe he wants to get to know ya better," Beth said.

"I couldn't have screwed up already could I," Teisha worried?

"No...no way! We haven't been here but one work day," Beth said.

"Yeah, I know but I'm still worried...

"Well don't be. It's probably nothing," Beth said.

"Then how come you aren't invited too if it's to get to know us better," Teisha asked?

"Maybe not us, maybe just you," Beth stated with a mischievous smile.

"What...you don't think he is interested in me do ya?" Teisha probed.

"Just relax! I was just kidding," Beth smiled and walked into her room with Teisha following behind her.

The girls did take a short nap. They both woke when Amanda knocked on Teisha's door. They were leaving the bathroom doors open on either end so Beth could here Amanda tell Teisha what to wear. She was to wear a sleek short red dress with heels. Amanda also recommended a thong to avoid panty lines.

"What about a bra," Teisha asked?

"Up to you Teisha," Amanda said and winked at her. She then left.

Teisha walked immediately into Beth's room, "Did ya hear what I'm to wear," Teisha asked?

"I did! Sounds sleek," Beth joked.

"It looks like underwear is not a normal thing around here," Teisha smiled. "The master expects us to dress so sexy," she stated.

"I know. It seems just the way he likes things. Remember he's not married," Beth said.

"Do ya think he expects his staff to put out for him?" Teisha said curiously.

"I've a feeling playtime around here is X-rated," Beth smiled.

"Ya think so," Teisha said. "Maybe you're going to like it here a lot slut."

"You too slut! The way you looked at Ben, I swear you were undressing him," Beth joked.

"How'd ya know?" Teisha giggled. "Oh, I know. It was the same look you gave Steve!"

Teisha got ready for her evening with the master and Beth got ready to meet Steve. She called him at 6:00 and they agreed to meet at 7:00 in the servants dining hall. Beth wore tight jeans and a low cut top tied at her bellybutton. She looked cute and hot but not nearly so compared to Teisha. Teisha had tried putting a bra on under the skin tight red dress but it looked to obvious and ruined the lines of the dress so she took it off. She realized if she got excited at all or got a chill, her nipples would protrude in obvious fashion. With her heels helping shape her calves and her bubble butt stretching the dress, she looked hotter than hot.

"Wow," Beth said as they walked down the hall together. "You look like that dress is painted on ya," she giggled.

"Funny! I feel practically naked in this thing," Teisha agreed.

"Well, you look gorgeous so don't worry," Beth encouraged.

"Thanks, I guess. Maybe tomorrow is your turn," Teisha said.

Beth thought about that for a minute, "Maybe you're right." She said.

They walked to the main hall together but in silence. James greeted them.

"Hi Teisha and Beth," He said. "Teisha you look great," James said eying her up.

"Thanks James," Teisha said.

"Follow me this way please." And he led off to the dining room with Teisha behind.

Beth watched them leave them went to the servants dining hall to meet Steve. James led Teisha into the dining room and closed the door behind her. Mr. Prate was standing with Nicklaus by the fireplace at the far end of the table. They had a glass of wine in their hands. They noticed Teisha approaching somewhat nervously.

"Hi Teisha," master said.

"Hi master," Teisha replied. "Hi Nicklaus."

"Hi Teisha," Nicklaus responded.

"Would you like some wine Teisha?" Master asked then waved to a servant standing waiting in the corner of the room nearest the kitchen?

"I've not had much wine before," Teisha admitted.

"Just one glass won't hurt ya." Master said to her. "Nicklaus and Amanda are going to join us for dinner too. I hope you don't mind," he asked?

"Oh no," Teisha said actually relieved it would not just be the two of them.

As if on cue, James opened the door and Amanda entered before he shut it again. Teisha watched as she approached smiling. So did both men. Amanda's red hair was down and curled beautifully into soft ringlets. Her dress too clung to her shapely figure. Teisha noticed, as the men probably did, that her breasts jiggled as she walked obviously unrestrained by a bra. Amanda had on a teal colored dress and matching jewelry. She looked exquisite. As she greeted the men and Teisha, the servant arrived with two more glasses of wine.

The four people talked politely about the weather, the estate, and some about current events. The wine was very smooth and Teisha enjoyed it more with each taste. By the time Amanda and she had finished their glasses dinner was ready to be served. Master sat at the head of the table with Amanda on one side and Teisha on the other. Nicklaus sat next to Amanda.

The meal started with soap and then a salad. The dinner was rack of lamb with candied sweet potatoes, and breaded cooked spinach. Everything was wonderful and the strawberry parfait for dessert was tremendous. Teisha, along with the others sipped wine during the meal. Teisha was beginning to feel the effects as the meal wound down.

Amanda and Nicklaus excused themselves after the meal and departed. The master asked Teisha to join him in his study. They walked across the wide hall and into his study. James followed and poured them both brandy as they sat by the fire. He then left.

'Teisha, I bet you're curious why I asked you to dinner tonight," he said.

"Yes, a little," Teisha said after the first sip of brandy warmed her throat all the way down.

"I thought it would give us a change to talk alone for a while," master said staring at her.

"Okay," Teisha said a bit more curiously still despite the wine.

"Teisha, I chose you for this position rather than several others for many reasons. First, I knew you wanted to make money for college which is a noble cause. Secondly, Eagle's Lair has missed the grace and beauty of a black woman for far too long. By the way, you are quite the vision in that red dress."

"Thanks you," Teisha replied.

"You're welcome Teisha. Third, I learned a few interesting things about you during my normal background checks. For example, I met and talked with your last boyfriend Ricky. He told me you were a very caring and pleasing person."

"He did," Teisha questioned?

"Yes, he said a lot of nice things. He said you could be a fun girl too," master said.

"Huh, I a...guess so," Teisha said.

The master paused to sip his brandy and Teisha sipped hers too. He then looked deep into her eyes as he spoke. His handsome face was both disarming and alarming at the same time Teisha felt.

"Teisha, I have many important clients that come to Eagle's Lair to see me. We do our best here to accommodate them and make them happy. I expect everyone to do their part to see that they are well carried for. I felt you were the type girl I could count on to take care of my guests," master said. "Will you do this for me and service their needs," he asked?

"Oh yes, sure," Teisha said. "I will make sure their rooms are spotless," Teisha said.

"That is good," master said smiling. He sipped his brandy and Teisha did too. He continued, "Teisha many of my guests are from foreign lands with different cultures. In those cultures servants are asked to do many things," he said.

"Like what," Teisha asked starting to feel warm from the brandy.

Master sipped his brandy again so Teisha did too draining the glass.

"Well, servants might accompany their masters on trips. Possibly even to foreign lands. Would you like to do that Teisha," master asked?

"Oh, that sounds wonderful," Teisha said.

"As a traveling companion, they would be required to attend parties, dances, and other social events," he said.

"Oh, that sounds even better," Teisha laughed.

"Teisha, you would need to take care of all my needs and my guests too. Are you prepared to take care of all my needs Teisha," master said more forcefully.

"Yes master," Teisha said.

"Are you really Teisha? Are you really ready?" Master asked now standing and moving towards her.

"Yes master," Teisha said.

"Are you ready to do anything I ask of you Teisha?" Master now said with a louder more urgent voice standing over her.

"Yes master...

"Are you prepared to show me Teisha that you will do as I say always?" He asked more forcefully.

"Yes master...

"Teisha, I know you are a bad girl too!" He stated.

"No master...

"Ricky told me you are a bad girl Teisha!" Master stated.

"No master...

"Ricky told me you liked to suck his dick Teisha!" Master stated forcefully.

"No master...

"You didn't suck his dick?" Master rebuffed.

"Well yes but I...

"So you did suck his dick!" Master demanded.

"Yes but...

"Did you like it Teisha!" Master queried of her.

"I huh...I did, yes...

"How much did you like sucking his dick," Master demanded.

"I guess I like it a lot...but...

"Teisha pull down my fly!" Master told her hovering in front of her.

"Yes master...

"Teisha, you'll do whatever I ask won't you for me or my guests?" He asked forcefully.

"Yes...but...

"Teisha pulled down my fly!" Master told her.

Teisha's hands reached up and slowly grabbed the tab of his zipper. She slowly eased it down all the way.

"Now reach inside and pull me out Teisha," Master commanded her.

Teisha reached inside and immediately felt his cock. He was not wearing underwear. She moved the cock around to get the head out of the opening of his fly and pulled it out. It was gigantic even soft. It had to be eight or nine inches flaccid. It was not very thick but long.

"Get me hard Teisha!" He commanded her.

Teisha pulled the cockhead to her lips. She licked the head as she held the shaft with both hands. He watched her as she wet the head of his cock. Teisha teased the underside of the head knowing the most sensitive nerve endings were there. As he started to lengthen a bit more and thicken she sucked the head into her mouth completely. Teisha teased the pee hole and swabbed the head with her tongue. She sucked on it and felt it thicken more in her hand. She started working the shaft with her hands while her tongue and mouth teased and sucked the head. He didn't grow much longer but the shaft and head kept getting bigger as they filled with blood. After several minutes of her working his cock, it was hard in her hands. It was huge! Teisha pulled back to look at it. Master's cock was about ten inches long and thick around as her wrist. The head was almost too big for her mouth.

"Do you like my cock Teisha," Master said to her softly now.

"Yes master...

"What are you going to do with it now," He asked pointedly.

"I'm going to suck it for you master," Teisha said looking up into his face.

"Go ahead then. Do it good," He commanded.

Teisha went to work on his cock and started using the skills she had learned with Ricky and others. She still had much to learn about cocksucking but she knew enough to be successful. Teisha sucked the head and teased it with her tongue. She tried to take him deep but he clogged the back of her mouth with the head and she gagged. She reached one hand into his pants and extracted his balls through the opening. They were large and still hung down in their sack. Teisha pulled her mouth off his cock and sucked on his balls for a while taking each one into her mouth. She wet his cock and balls good with her saliva making him slick for her hands.

Master pulled back from her mouth. He backed up to sit on the edge of his large desk.

"Stand up Teisha." He commanded her. She did. "Take your dress off."

He watched transfixed as she pushed the dress off her breasts baring them easily with no bra. The nipples were stiff giving away her arousal. She then pushed the dress further down and over her hips. It dropped to the floor around her high heels. She stood before him in just her thong. The small patch of material showing evidence of her wetness.

"Come over here and kneel before me," Master commanded Teisha.

Teisha stepped from her dress and dropped to her knees before him. His cock waved in the air like a lance before her face.

"Suck me and swallow my seed Teisha," Master ordered.

Teisha looked at the mighty cock and saw precum glistening at the head. She swabbed it off with her tongue. Teisha then went to work on his cock and balls. She sucked with all her skills and fondled his testicles. He bent and pinched her nipples a couple times and kneaded her ample tits. Teisha worked his cock for a good ten minutes. She could not take his big cock to deep yet. She tried several times but only ended up choking. She could sense his balls tightening and his cock was even harder than before.

Master pulled his dick from her mouth.

"Teisha, what do I want you to do?" He demanded.

"Suck your cock and make you cum," she said.

"Make who cum?" He asked?

"You master. Make you cum master," Teisha said.

"And what are you going to do with my cum Teisha?" He asked?

"I'm going to swallow it," Teisha said.

"Okay Teisha, go ahead." Master said.

Teisha went back to working his cock. She gave into him submissively and she worked hard to get him off. It took another five minutes or more but eventually she could hear him groan a few times above her. She could feel the hardness of his shaft and his balls were tighter to his body. In a few more seconds it happened. The first blast hosed her mouth with cum. It was immediately followed by a strong huge second load. Teisha had to swallow not to choke or lose it all down her front on her tits. She had just swallowed when the third and fourth blasts rocketed into her mouth. She took at least two more smaller pulses from him before he stopped cumming. Teisha swallowed the second mouthful and sucked tenderly on the head of his cock drawing forth the last few remaining drops in his cock. She cleaned him off with her mouth and tongue.

"Good girl Teisha," He said smiling down on her. "Did you like that," He asked?

"Yes master...

"Will you do that for me whenever I ask from now on," He asked?

"Yes master...

"Okay, good...Teisha, you can get dressed now.

He watched as Teisha put the dress back on her shapely body. His eyes feasted on her mocha skin and large tits. Her great ass as she bent to step into the dress. When Teisha was dress again he spoke to her.

"Teisha, you can go now but Teisha do not tell Beth anything about this. Do you understand me," He commanded her.

"Yes master...

"Good, okay you can go. Good night Teisha," He said.

"Good night master," Teisha replied and left the study.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers