Money Talks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

She was the first to speak. I would've, but it wasn't my place that we were standing at the door to. "Hi, Becky. What's up?"

Becky, by this time a deep red from embarrassment, turned her head to look at the other woman and answered in a squeaky voice. "Nothing much. How are you Joan?"

Joan stepped closer, so we didn't have to speak so loudly, and answered, "I'm doing good. Apparently not as good as you though." She was talking to Becky, but looking at my hard dick. I made it twitch and she smiled. "Why're you..." She let the sentence fade to try and alleviate some embarrassment.

"I bought her clothes off her and then decided to join her in her nudity before fucking her brains out," I exaggerated. I grinned broadly and tweaked one of Becky's nipples.

"Really? Would you buy my clothes off me too, if you wanted to?" She was flirting with me and suggesting that she would be willing to do things for money too. That wasn't a truly new idea to me, since I had just done it to Becky, but it gave me a new perspective on the idea.

Before I could answer, Becky said, "Maybe later, Joan. Right now he needs to get inside to finish his plans for the day." She gave a weak grin and pulled me inside her apartment.

"OK. See ya later, Beck," Joan said as the door was closed. Becky glared at me then headed for the bathroom. I sort our clothes on the couch in the living room before following her. As I entered the room, I saw her bending over at the waist to start a bath. She stood up and turned to me.

"I want you to shave me. Everything below the waist, from front to back," she said with conviction.

"OK," I said instantly. Only twice before in my life had I had the privilege of shaving a woman and/or fucking a hairless pussy. I was all up for the sensual and erotic fun that could be.

"I pulled new blades out," she said, pointing to the all the things needed to shave her. I nodded and catalogued it in my head. There were two new shaver heads for her razor, which was sitting there too, shave gel for sensitive skin, tiny scissors, lotion for after the shaving was done and two small towels.

I smiled and asked her where she kept her towels. She answered, with a slightly perplexed expression, that they were in the closet right outside the room. "Good. I need to set some things up." The perplexed look deepened after I said that. To reassure her I continued, "This room's too small. I was going to set up a shaving area on your bed." Her face relaxed. Before I let her get into the water, I trimmed the hair as short as possible to make shaving easier.

"Go ahead and get in, relax for twenty minutes. Let the warm into the muscles. I'll bring you a glass of wine and put some soft music on." And I did after watching her get into the water. While she soaked in the warmth, opening her pores and softening the hair, I was in the bedroom setting up for the shaving.

After twenty minutes, in the water, I came back into the bathroom and helped her out of the tub, she had finished the entire glass of wine. I dried her off and wrapped her in her robe to lead her to the area I set up on her bed.

On the bed were two towels, stacked. Next to the towels were the razor, shave gel, and two bowls of warm water; one bowl for rinsing the razor off and one for soaking two wash cloths in.

One cloth was used to keep the skin pliable around her pussy, from just below her navel to just before her anus. The second cloth was soaked, wrung out, rolled and slipped between her ass cheeks.

I laid her down gently after removing the robe. I had pushed the heater on for a couple more degrees of warmth, so the room temp would be very comfortable for being nude. I spread her legs and put one warm damp cloth over her pussy, and with her assistance, slipped the rolled up cloth between her ass cheeks.

The cloths were put in place while I finalized some things with the shaving gear. When I was ready I pulled the cloth away and put it back in it's bowl of water. I then squirted gel into my hand and smoothly applied it to the area above her pussy.

After I felt all the hair was coated well, I wiped the gel off my hands on the soiled towel from the bathroom, picked up the razor and started shaving. I went as gently as possible, yet as quickly as possible too.

After every few strokes I rinsed the blade. After clearing the bulk of the gelled over area, I took the cloth I had used earlier and wiped away the excess. The cloth returned to its basin and I inspected the freshly shaven area. There were a few quick strokes of the razor to get the ones missed, then I kissed the soft flesh. The kiss elicited a squeal of delight from Becky, who was watching in ecstasy and awe.

I had to refresh the cloth between her cheeks because it had cooled too much. While I was messing with that cloth I laid the other one, after cleaning it as much as possible, over her pussy and the shaved area.

Once I was done playing with the cloth between her cheeks, I pulled the cloth in front away, gelled the area and take up the razor again. For the hair farther from the lips, I did something similar to what I did above her pussy and also did it first.

After the easy hair was removed I moved to her lips. Starting with the right lip, I took very careful strokes going from top to bottom. A couple times I had to take a hold of the lip to keep the razor from cutting. Once the right was done I repeated on the left lip. All the while Becky was squealing and shivering with sexual energy.

That left a few stray hairs near her clit and between pussy and anus. Those I shaved as carefully as possible, not wanting to hurt her. I wiped away the excess and inspected again. Once I was certain there were no more strays, I kissed each lip and just above her clit. This caused her to moan, possibly because my chin hit her very sensitive bud.

Once she was calmed again, I had her get on her knees. This gave me a great shot of everything and caused my dick to twitch. I pulled the cloth in her ass away as she started moving. That cloth was then dunked, wrung out, and wiped over her entire crack. Quickly after the wipe down I put the gel on and start shaving.

I continued to exercise care, but went back to moving the razor like I did on the first part of her front. I left the area around the anus for last. After inspecting the first part, using the cloth that had been between her cheeks to wipe away the excess, I kissed down her crack. Making her squeal and squirm in wanting. Around the sensitive skin of her backdoor, I shaved like I did around her pussy lips. Once I was certain that area was clear too, I kissed her backdoor. She gave a deep guttural groan and almost came. I grinned, thinking that I had gotten her close with nothing more than shaving and a couple kisses.

Once the shaving was done I stood her up, grabbed the towel on the bottom to the stack, and wiped off everything I had shaved, making sure there was nothing left hanging. Once she was dry I would laid her down next to the shaving area and quickly cleaned that area up.

After the quick clean up of putting the bowls by a sink, the towels and wash cloths together on the floor of the bathroom, and the shaving gear in the bathroom, I went back. She had spread her legs and was rubbing a hand over the freshly shaved area above her pussy. "It's so smooth," she whispered as I knelt between her legs again.

My hands found the soft skin, too, and roamed for a moment before my face got close to her pussy again. At that point I started eating her, occasionally slipping a finger in.

After licking her to a mind blowing orgasm I turned her over again and licked and played with her ass until she got off again. I licked her backdoor until she got close before sticking a finger into her pussy to finger fuck her at the same time.

As she came down from her high, she looked over her shoulder and smiled. Then she looked between her legs at my very hard and ready member. She turned around and licked it like a lollipop a couple times before laying back and spreading her legs. She kept a hold of my dick and guided it into her newly shaved cunt. I enjoyed the feel of all the bare skin I could feel.

We fucked for hours. There were many rests between, but we enjoyed a wild passion in the sex that our previous relationship lacked. We fucked in her bed, the living room, the kitchen, with food, and in the shower. We did things that I never thought she would do, and she was the one that initiated most of it.

The next day was the beginning of a whole new life for me and her.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers
12