The Poker Club

Story Info
Suburban moms day drinking and playing strip poker...
8.5k words
4.6
27.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcskyy
mcskyy
135 Followers

"Ohhhhhhh God......". Karen groaned as she steered her minivan around the sharp corner. Her eyes darted around and she bit her lower lip as she drove past the dozens of homes that lined this upper middle class neighborhood. She sat as low as she could in her seat...another little factor that made driving her behemoth of a vehicle more challenging. The LAST thing she needed was for someone to see her while she was...

...driving naked.

Well, technically she wasn't completely NAKED. After all, she WAS wearing a pair of sandals, earrings and a watch. And she DID have her left arm draped over her bare breasts. And of course...she wore her seatbelt.

"Oh my GOD what have I gotten myself into???" she said out loud as she came to yet another in a series of stop signs. "I can't believe one of Michelle's neighbors saw me!!" she squealed, referring to the naked run down Michelle's driveway to the minivan (that then seemed to take FOREVER to unlock) that Karen had endured just moments ago.

As she pulled away from the stop sign, she cursed her bad luck...and poor judgment.

"WHAT was I THINKING????" she glanced down at her naked body...not that she needed a reminder that every stitch of clothing she had put on this morning was now going home with other people.

Karen and three of her friends had started getting together for weekly lunches about 3 months ago. They all lived in the same town, had kids in the same school system, and lived within a 5 mile radius of each other. All four women were in their early to middle 30's with kids ranging in age from 7 to 11. And all four were "stay-at-home" moms.

The lunches were a nice departure from their everyday lives of getting kids ready for school, cleaning, shopping, working out, etc. They started out meeting every Wednesday at noon, and always switched houses, each taking turns at hosting the next get together.

Of course, the lunches turned into gossip sessions and sometimes wine was served. Before long the hour-long little luncheons turned into 2 hours, then 3 hours.

It was Maria who suggested poker in the first place. It was about a month back. Maria's house had a pool...and all 4 of them were sitting around it in lounge chairs one day, sipping frozen margaritas, discussing how poorly the school system was run here.

"SO ladies...who is up for a little wagering?" she had said. And within 10 minutes they were sitting around Maria's kitchen table, playing 5 card draw.

Soon, they were meeting twice a week. The stakes were always the same. They'd buy in for $10 each and play until someone had all the money. Or until 3PM...whichever came first. And that system worked well. Each woman had won a few times, although Maria was certainly the dominant player.

But today things changed. A wrinkle was added. A monkey wrench was tossed into the machine.

30 minutes into the game, Maria was out of money.

"Oh this sucks you guys!!" she said as Karen raked in the pot, winning it on a great bluff. "I don't want to just sit around and watch you all play...it's only 1:00! Let me buy in for $10 more."

"Nope...sorry girl...no can do." Said Tammy, actually sporting a visor on her head today, looking the part of the professional card player. Tammy was the oldest group member at 35, but was in the best shape physically by far. She had that classic runners body and GREAT definition in her arms, legs and abs. She always wore sporty little outfits, and her shoulder length blond hair in a pony tail. "It would throw off the equity of the game. Everyone has to be in for the same amount, otherwise you'd have an advantage."

And while that was not necessarily "true"...Tammy knew that the others felt the same way about Maria as she did. That woman could flat out play poker, and the sooner she was out, the better!

"Oh that is so unfair..." Maria said, and stewed in her seat for a minute, frowning while another hand was played. Then she spoke up again.

"Well...what if I were to 'sell' something to one of you to get some of the money back?" she suggested. "This way, it's the same $40 that's in the pot."

"Sell something?" said Candace, the youngest of the four. Candace was one of those girls who had just a beautiful face, but was carrying about 25-30 pounds more than she did before she had kids. She had long straight dark hair, and carried most of that extra weight in her butt and thighs...amazingly, she had a fairly flat tummy! "Like what...furniture? Your car?" Those comments brought laughs from the group.

"Um no...I was thinking more like...my top." Said Maria, quickly scanning the others for their reactions.

The women looked from one to another with somewhat surprised looks. Candace smirked and took another sip of her wine.

"Miss Maria...are you suggesting we play Strip Poker?" Tammy said.

"Oh...is that what you call it?" Maria said, then winked. Candace and Tammy giggled a little. Karen smiled, but uneasily.

"So...what do you propose?" Candace asked, raising an eyebrow. She had already finished off one glass of wine and was well into glass #2. Maria was as well.

"Well, since we limit the betting anyway to $1 each per hand...let's say that an article of clothing will 'buy' me in for one hand. Then, whoever wins the hand, wins the clothes too." Maria said, now actually unbuttoning a button on her light blue sleeveless blouse.

"OK... say I win your shirt. Can I bet it again later?" Tammy asked.

"Sure. Let's say every article of clothing is worth a dollar. You can bet it in place of a dollar." Maria said...unbuttoning another button. Her black bra now slightly visible underneath.

"What about the ante?" asked Candace. So far, there had been a 25 cent ante per hand.

"Hmmm..." Maria thought for a moment. Then smiled. "OK, how about this. Once you are out of cash, there is no more ante for you. However, to play the next hand, you have to put an article of clothing into the pot at the start. If you win...you put it back on and get the money in the pot too. If you fold or lose, then you lose it to whomever wins that pot."

The girls all looked around at each other. Only Karen seemed to have any hesitation, but she didn't want to be the one to quash the whole thing. The others seemed to be interested! What was the harm anyway...it was just the 4 of them. Maria was divorced, and her kids wouldn't be home for a couple hours...it's not like anyone would catch them playing. She decided to go along. For now....

"OK...so when is the game over then? When one person has all the money AND all the clothes?" Karen asked.

"Well...that might take too long. Let's say the game is over as soon as the first person is out of clothing." Maria said, her shirt now completely unbuttoned and some impressive cleavage now showing.

"Um..what's considered "out of clothing"?" Karen asked. "Like...all...I mean...um...naked?"

Maria smiled, as did Candace. "If that's how far you are willing to go..." Maria said. "Let's leave it up to each player."

"And shoes do NOT count." Said Tammy. "Or jewelry. Tops, bottoms, undies only. And since it's her house, Maria can't just run upstairs and get more clothes to play with either..."

"Oh I KNEW I should have worn a bra today!!" said Candace. That drew laughs from everyone...Karen included.

"OK..." said Maria, taking her shirt off and tossing it on the table. "Deal me in!"

And that was how it started. And it had gone well for Karen at first. When Maria ran out of cash, Karen still had $13 left. And Maria lost that first hand and her shirt along with it, to Candace. Then the run of bad luck began. Loss after loss after loss. Maria was winning back cash (Candace hung onto the shirt for a while). And Karen was losing it. QUICKLY!

Pretty soon...it was Karen who was sitting with no more dollar bills in front of her. The other thing in front of her was an empty wine glass...her second. It was now 1:55 PM.

"Oh God..." she said. "Um....I guess I'm out?"

"Oh come on Karen...be a sport!! Put up that cute little shirt for a hand!"

"Quitter!"

"BOO!!"

...came all the heckling from her friends. Karen glanced over at Maria, sitting there in her bra. Maria had quite the impressive rack, Karen thought. Maria was a beautiful half Spanish, half Italian woman, fairly thick through the hips and butt, but in that ultra sexy Latina way...plus, she had a serious pair of boobs.

"I knew they were big...but...wow!" she thought to herself. "Well...if she can do it..."

Karen had on a tight white tee-shirt, a pair of short khaki shorts, sandals, and a bra and panties. The shirt would be the most logical first choice.

"OK... deal me in for one more..." she said. Then she squealed a little, took a breath and whipped the shirt off over her head.

"WOOOHOO!!"

"YAY!!"

All three clapped their hands and applauded. Everyone was very pleased that the game would continue. Certainly the wine (now 2 bottles were empty) had at least SOMETHING to do with it...

Candace was dealing. Karen was dealt terrible cards...got even worse cards on the draw, and lost. Again. This time to Maria.

"Nice!! Now I have a shirt to wear!" she said. Karen thought she was joking.....but then Maria actually put the shirt on!! Now Karen was the only one in just a bra on top.

"Um...so...what now??" Karen asked. She absently draped an arm over her bra-encased breasts.

"Another hand!!" Tammy said.

"Another hand!!" Maria and Candace joined in the chorus.

"Oh I don't know..." Karen said.

"OK...tell you what. I'll bet Maria's shirt this time. So if you win...you'll get to wear it. How about that?" Candace said.

Karen considered it for a moment. The wine had lowered her inhibitions a bit...and the other girls really seemed to be having fun so far. She did not want to be the one to pull the plug. At least not yet.

"OK. I'm in. I'll bet my shorts this hand....but ONLY if Candy bets that shirt!" Karen said.

"YAY!" cheered Tammy. Candace and Maria both clapped, Maria whistled.

"OK....here goes nothing!" Karen said, and stood up, quickly pulling down her shorts. She sat back down and took the shorts off over her sandals, deposited them in the middle of the table and pulled her chair in closer to hide her now panty-clad lower half from the others.

"CUTE undies, Kar-Kar!" said Candace, referring to Karen's matched set of a lacy light blue bra and matching bikini panties. They weren't too sexy...but they weren't exactly offering her LOTS of coverage at the moment either! Kar-Kar (pronounced Care-Care) was a nickname that Karen's friends sometimes called her, usually in a jovial manner. Karen had come to like it.

"OK...let's get this over with!!" Karen said. Maria poured Karen another half glass of wine, which Karen quickly took a long sip from.

Candace dealt again. Karen looked at her cards. Not one face card!! Although she had a shot at pulling an inside straight. Candace grinned widely as she looked at her own cards.

"That girl has NO poker face." Karen thought, then realized that she'd be trading in one card in the hope that she could get a 5 in return. Candace collected all the discards and dealt out the draw cards.

Karen picked hers up. Queen of Hearts.

"OK ladies...what have you got?" Candace said, laying down her own hand... 3 Aces.

Karen just closed her eyes and tossed her cards into the pile. "Nothing. I got nothing!" she said.

"Yeah...like what you'll be wearing in a few minutes!" Tammy said. Maria and Candace both laughed.

"Well....looks like Miss Candace is going to be adding to her wardrobe today!" Maria said.

"Ha Ha. Very funny." Said Karen, one of her arms over her chest, her other hand in her lap. She REALLY felt exposed. Luckily, she had a couple glasses of wine in her system, so as embarrassing as it was, she was also having a little fun with her girlfriends too. She took another big sip of wine.

"I think it's time for a new dealer!" Karen said, in reference to Candace dealing herself consecutive winning hands.

"OK Kar... I'll pass to Maria. Does this mean you're in for another hand?" Candace asked, her left eyebrow raised a bit.

Karen looked around the table. All eyes were on her. "Oh God" she thought. "Can I REALLY go topless in front of these women?"

"I don't know guys..." Karen said.

Maria got up from the table and went into the kitchen, behind Karen. Candace and Tammy continued to work on Karen.

"Oh...what's the big deal...you're already down to your undies anyway...besides, I can TOTALLY see through that skimpy little bra anyway!" Tammy said.

Karen gasped a little and literally put her hands over her breasts. Candace laughed.

"She's just kidding, Kar-Kar." Candace said. "But this is so much fun...come on...be a sport...one more hand?"

Karen took a deep breath, then went to reach for her wine glass with her left hand, her right hand she placed back on the table. At that moment, she felt her bra come loose in back. It unsnapped and literally jumped off of her breasts and slid down to her forearms. Her slightly larger than average breasts bounced free of their constraint, her large nipples already very erect.

"Nice work Maria!" said Candace to Maria, who was standing directly behind Karen. Maria had unfastened the hook in back in a single, swift motion.

Karen gasped a little, and pulled her hands back to cover up. In her haste to cover herself, she wound up pulling her arms right out of the shoulder straps of her bra, leaving it sitting on the table. Tammy snatched it up and tossed it into the center of the table.

"Hey!" Karen yelped. "Give that back!"

The others laughed and high-fived each other. "WooHoo!" "Boobies!!"

They all laughed hysterically while Karen slapped her hands back on her now bare breasts and blushed deeply!

"Oh my god you guys!!" she screamed...then the wine kicked in and she actually laughed a little bit. But she was literally almost shaking at being sooooo exposed now in front of her friends.

"Nice rack baby!" Candace hooted...more laughter.

Karen tried in vain to keep her breasts covered with one hand and arm, and stood up and reached for her bra with the other hand. Two things happened when she did that. Candace quickly snatched the bra up from the table, and Maria quickly slapped Karen's panty-clad rear end.

"Ooooo!" Karen exclaimed at the little sting on her left buttock. She jumped a bit and clamped both of her hands over her butt...completely exposing her bare breasts to the group.

"WOW you have nice boobs!" Tammy said.

"Oh my gosh!" Karen cried out, and quickly covered them up again, a hand over each one. She dashed over towards Candace, who was still holding the bra.

"Aaahhh!" Candace screamed, and as Karen got close, she tossed the bra to Maria. Karen lunged for it, again exposing her chest...but missed. Maria caught it. Karen turned her attention towards Maria, who taunted her a bit with it, before tossing it over to Tammy.

"You guys!! Give me that back!!" Karen said, laughing, but also quite mortified as she chased the bra around the room. She tried to keep somewhat covered up along the way, but she wound up just putting herself more on display with each little lunge or reach for her bra.

Finally she sat back down in her chair, totally red in the face. "Oh I am gonna kill you guys!" she said, then started to laugh again...mostly out of embarrassment and nerves.

"OK... I think Karen is in for another hand!" Maria said as she shuffled the cards after returning to her seat.

"Gee...do I have a choice??" Karen said. "You guys totally stole my bra!"

Candace and Tammy high-fived each other then sat down themselves, and Tammy dropped the bra back onto the table, out of Karen's immediate reach.

Maria dealt the cards.

Karen once again attempted to keep her breasts covered by draping her left arm across them. She picked up her cards with her right hand.

She had a pair of Kings. She smirked a little.

"OK..." said Candace. "I'll bet Karen's shorts this hand." Maria and Tammy each tossed in a dollar.

The women traded in their cards. Karen got no help in return, but a pair of kings was still a good hand.

At least....it WAS a good hand until Maria laid down her pair of aces.

"Oh....no...." was all Karen could mutter as Maria grabbed the $3 from the pot...and Karen's light blue bra.

"Well...it may be a size too small for me..." she said, holding the bra up. "But at least it's cute!" Tammy and Candace both laughed.

"OK...I think I'm all done for today." Karen said. She stood up, one arm still across her breasts, the other across her stomach and the front of her panties. "Can I get my clothes back please?" GOD this was embarrassing!! Karen was comfortable with her body...even after having two kids. But STILL!!! This was way out of her comfort zone!

Maria raised her eyebrows and looked at Tammy, who returned the somewhat puzzled expression, then glanced at Candace, who was grinning.

"Ummm...Karen...this is strip poker." Tammy said.

"Yeah..." Karen said, and jiggled her breasts with her hands a little to draw attention to them. "...I am well aware."

"The clothes are just like money. At the end of our normal poker games, we don't just give each other the money back...do we?" Candace said, giggling.

Karen's jaw dropped open. "Are you serious? You guys are...keeping....my clothes?"

Maria smiled. "Well...you still have your panties on. You could bet them and try to win your other clothes back. But otherwise...um.... Yeah! We are keeping your clothes!"

Tammy and Candace snickered. Tammy had picked up the cards and was shuffling.

"How am I supposed to get home?" Karen asked, panic rising in her voice.

"Um...in your minivan?" Maria said. Then giggled herself.

"You guys...this is NOT funny!" Karen said, but let out a few nervous giggles herself. The wine was really coursing through her system now... "I can't go home...like...like this?!?!"

"Well Miss Karen, as we see it, you have two choices. You can quit now, and keep those cute little panties on for your drive home...or you can risk them and try to win back your other clothes." Maria said.

"Tell you what sweety...if you agree, we'll play just one more hand. We'll put all of your stuff back into the pot. If you win, you get it all back." Candace said.

"And if I lose???" Karen said.

And as if on queue, the other three women all dropped their gazes to Karen's light blue bikini panties.


"....oh...god...." Karen said, understanding exactly what they intended.

"Listen, you are already topless...right? Who is gonna know it if you are bottomless too when you are sitting in your minivan. No one will be able to see that far down..." Tammy said in a supportive tone. "Anyone passing by will only be able to see you from like your boobs up...if that."

"Oh great..." Karen said, and clutched her arms a little tighter to her body. Her head spun a little now that she was standing. The wine really got to her today. She was far from drunk...just a nice buzz.

"How about this...keep them on for now. You only have to take them off if you lose this hand..." Maria said. The others nodded in agreement.

Karen rolled her eyes. "Oh I can't believe this..." she said. This was already way out of hand. She was standing in her PANTIES and sandals only in her friend's house. In front of 3 other women. In the middle of the day. Then the lowered inhibitions due to alcohol intake started to influence Karen's decision process...

"Would it really be that much worse to go completely naked?" she thought to herself.

Her friends starting chanting quietly. "One more hand. One more hand."

"I mean...Tammy is right. The panties really aren't going to help me much while I'm driving home....right?"

"One more hand..." a little louder now.

"It would be stupid to not at least TRY and get my clothes back...wouldn't it?" she thought.

mcskyy
mcskyy
135 Followers