All Comments on 'Monica'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Priapus IIIPriapus IIIabout 20 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the flow of the story almost as much as the sex. Having him call out Monica's name while making love to his girlfriend was a good device, and a realistic one. This is a teenager's dream story, and many of us have been the teen dreaming it.

HughJardHughJardalmost 20 years ago
lovely...

lovely,,,just lovely. well paced, fitting climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful and so realistic

Wow, I had to make myself slow down and savor each word of this great story. Wonderful and very realistic in pacing and the words and the storyline.

I hope you write more like it based on these same charaters.

LuvJellyLuvJellyover 12 years ago
CLASSIC

great story I just wish there was some doggy style lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic story. I agree that a mature women is 1000 times better.

Monica sounds like a beautiful women, that i would love forever if i could find one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT!

Well written, this one could go on into a series. Life on the farm makes it soreal to many who have been there and makes it a possibility.I would like to see more of their new life ,but as usual you cut the story off at the end with a little update of thir future when you could just add to it with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

(Sorry it's taken this long for me to make a comment on this story, but hey life gets in the way).

Really liked the story. Would have been interesting to hear more about how everyone would have reacted to James marrying Monica and getting her pregnant.

Another interesting thing would have been a story set in the future when their child finds out about how they came to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous