Monica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

I pushed one more finger in her; again, her muscles greeted me in her body. I slowly worked in and out of her, "You're beautiful," I kissed her on her lips.

"OH GOD!" She jumped away from me gasping for air, "Let's eat, before you drive me insane," and we went to her kitchen, "I hope you like what I fixed for us." I looked at the table, she had fixed fried chicken, mashed potatoes and rolls.

"WOW! It looks great. You didn't have to go to this much trouble for me."

She just smiled and said, "I'm going to do anything it takes to spoil you. I don't want to lose my handsome new helper." Her hands ran through my long, thick hair. Her breast pushed to my chest, crushing her hard nipples into me.

I rubbed her sexy ass, running my hand down her wonderful crack, and replied, "You don't have to worry about that." And I sat down to eat the great lunch she made.

We talked about some of the things she wanted to do in her yard. And she liked hearing about the things I wanted to do when, or if I ever got my own farm. Then I just had to ask her this, "Is it true that you're totally rich, and you're husband died making love to you?"

"WHAT?" she yelled, "is that what they say about me?" her face had a little look of hurt, "I'm what you could say rich." She took a deep breath, and went on, "NO, my husband didn't die making love to me. He died after his shower. He lay across our bed and just passed away. He had a very bad heart."

I reached over to her, wiping a small tear from her eye, "Don't worry about what they say. I think you're a wonderful woman." I said, leaning to her warm lips, I placed a little kiss on them.

"I hate this town," she sniffed, "if I didn't love this house so much I'd sell it and move." She hugged me, "And, now I've got you."

I caressed her hair and said, "You sure do," I pulled her from the chair, picking her up into my arms, "Where's you're bedroom?"

She pointed to the hall, "James. You're a VERY attractive young man, but I shouldn't do this," I kissed her deep, sliding my tongue around her mouth, "Oh GOD help me." She moaned.

4.

I walked into her room. Her bed sat by a large window over looking her yard, "I've thought about you every minute since yesterday," I sat her on her bed, "I even lost Debbie thinking about you."

Her hand reached to mine, and in a very caring voice she ask, "Oh, what happened? You two love each other so much," Her hand caressed my back as I sat down next to her, "I'm so sorry." Her tender lips moved to mine. She kissed me deep, as her hands reached to my pants. She gasp when she felt my hardness in her hands.

"What's wrong?" I ask, as my hands found her large, supple breasts, "how long has it been for you?" I pulled her tiny shirt over her head, tossing it on the floor. As I looked to her heaving breasts, I could see her nipples getting hard right before my eyes. Her sweet face turned red seeing me look at her. See looked like some of the teen girls I had been with.

"You will be my second man." She kissed me, "I haven't been with a man in 20 years."

I reached to her, holding one of her tender breast in my hand, and said, "Oh you poor thing," I kissed her deep, as my fingers caressed her lonely nipple, "I'm going to love you the rest of the day. Is that OK with you?" I kissed her again; laying her back on the king sized bed. My hands roamed her neglected body. I couldn't believe a woman as pretty as this, had been alone so long. My hands found there way between her breathtaking thighs, Monica was soaking wet.

Her body was on FIRE, "Oh James. Love me. Hold me." She said as tears ran down her beautiful lonely face. The little girl look that I had come to love filled her face.

I stood up, pulling down the tight shorts that covered her hips, "I'll do anything and everything you want," I looked down, seeing the most gorgeous sex I had ever seen. Monica's sex lips had to have been 2 inches long. I moved between her legs and began kissing her creamy white things, "do you mind if I …taste you a little while?" I ask, kissing up and down her wet pussy slit.

Her legs wrapped around my head, squeezing me tight, "OH JAMES! OH GOD! YES!" She screamed to the top of her lungs. Her screams echoed through the house. Her hips thrashed about the bed as my tongue found it's way around her pussy, "no one has ever done this to me!"

I lapped at her pussy, finding every cavity, cleft and opening on her. Letting my tongue tease every centimeter of her tender flesh. I was driving her crazy, "Is it good?" I stopped licking to ask her.

Her hips thrashed into my face, "OH, YES! YES! She screamed out. She again, locked her thighs around my head. I drove my tongue into her center. Pushing as deep into her wetness as I could go. Her entire lower body lifted off of her bed, "JAMES! I'M CUMMING! OH JAMES, YOU MADE ME CUM!" Her screams filled the house, as her body released on my tongue. Her juices rushed from her body, coating my face, "James, oh James."

I lapped at her flaming pussy until her immense orgasm was over. Then I moved atop of the hips and ass that had been driving me crazy all after noon. As I looked down into her eyes, that little girl look once again filled her face, "Oh Monica! You are so beautiful," and my cock head began to makes it's way into her lonely love, "Monica!" I yelled as I entered her loving body. I shook with pleasure and delight as I made my way in this loving woman.

Her gentle, caring hands held me tight as I pushed into her deepest burrow, "Oh James!" she moaned as I sank into her burning body. Her inner muscles squeezed my hardness as I pushed farther in her, until I was resting with my entire cock in her.

I rested on top of Monica, enjoying being in this beautiful woman. Being inside her was like nothing I had ever felt. Her body squeezed me as gentle as her loving hands had. Her insides milked my cock, as I looked at her sweet face. I was lost in a woman more than twice my age. And, I loved it!

I began moving in and out of her wonderful love. Each push inside her was better than the last. Her body squeezed me tighter each time, "You feel SO good!" I gasp as I pushed deep into her wanting pussy.

"James! You feel so good inside me. I could get used to this real easy." Monica said, smiling up at me. Her sexy hips started pushing to meet my thrust inside her. The incredible juices flowed from her body, making her very slick inside. The great sound of sex filled the silent room, as we loved each other.

I pumped her body faster, deeper; I was ready to cum in this sexy woman, "Monica! Monica!" I thrust deep in her as I could push. My long cock started shooting its built up load, deep inside her lonely body, "Oh! YES! OH MONICA!" I screamed as I filled up her womb.

"YES! YES!" She yelled out as I came in her. She rammed her hips to meet my thrust in her, "Cum sexy man. Cum in me, I love it." Her caring hands wrapped around my neck as she kissed me softly on the lips. Our eyes watched each other, looking into each other's soul.

I knew I was in love. I was meant to be with this lady. I hugged her to me as tight as I could. My cock rested in her deepest depths, "OH JAMES!" Monica screamed when her massive orgasm ran through her body. Her muscles locked around my cock, milking me into cumming again. My body shot another load of cum into her body, "Oh yes! Cum again!" she cried out.

Well, that was two years ago. My parents were in shock when Monica and I told them that we were getting married. The real shock came the next spring with Monica had our baby.

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please vote.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers
12