Monika Can't Resist Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gotcha," Yolanda said.

"All right ladies," the DJ said. "Here they come."

And the club doors opened with a horde of men coming through, looking for a horny woman. Quynton made sure there were plenty tonight.

But Quynton, who was standing by the DJ booth watching the scene, was concerned about only one of them.

Monika Sanchez.

"Actually, it's Braxwell," he thought, thinking about her married name.

It'd been a while since he'd seen her. Tonight was a pleasant surprise, and he wanted to see more of her.

Just as two guys whisked Yolanda to the dance floor, Quynton moved in behind Monika. He lightly traced his fingers up her arms, and Monika leaned her 5-foot 9-inch frame into his body.

Monika was solid at 155 pounds. She played soccer in college and kept her body in playing shape with plenty of weight lifting and cardio exercise. He face had a cinnamon complexion, framed by long, curly, black hair.

"Hei," Monika said, deeply inhaling. "Nice to know you're still wearing that."

"You always had good tastes in cologne," Quynton said. "Thank you."

"And you always wore it well."

"I've missed you."

"And," Monika said as she started to turn to face him. "There's so much of me to miss, too."

"I'm sure your husband probably misses you tonight, too."

"Oh, he's all right. He knows I'm out with my girl, showing her a good time. He's out right now, too, probably at a spot just like this."

"What, you've been married four years now, and you're already out at strip clubs picking up dancers? That can't be healthy for a marriage."

"My husband and I have our little quirks. And it's not like I do this or am tempted by every stripper out there. There's only one I'm interested in, and I'm looking at him."

"Don't talk like that. You might have me believing I should be more than your sex toy."

"OK, the mood is waning. Let's stop talking about my husband. He'll take care of his needs tonight. And I want to take care of mine. So, can you be my man tonight? You know, because my man takes care of my needs. Can you take care of my needs tonight?"

"Let's go."

Monika glanced at Yolanda who was the meat of a Yolanda sandwich. Her eyes were closed, and her hands roamed all over her partners. Monika walked to Yolanda and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Yolanda opened her eyes, saw Monika and winked.

"Girl, be careful," Yolanda said. "He's fine and all, but remember you're married. Don't get carried away."

"Don't worry about me," Monika said. "You gonna be all right."

"Am I gonna be all right tonight fellas?" Yolanda asked her partners.

Both men smiled. Yolanda did, too.

Quynton waited by the door as Monika walked toward him. The two left the club and headed toward Melissa's car.

"You look like you're in deep thought," Quynton said.

"Just thinking," she said.

"About what?"

"Nothing in general."

"Forget general. What about specifics?"

"Well, I shouldn't have been thinking about it. But it gave me a slight tingle to think what my husband would do if he knew where I was right now and what was about to happen to me."

"Like you said, he's probably doing the same thing. But if you're having reservations ..."

"Shut up. I've already had your dick in my mouth tonight. Now I want it in my pussy. And unless you can't get it up again..."

"Ahh on with the jokes and shit. When have you ever known me to not ..."

"Well there was that time in..."

"Oh fuck you. How many men can perform 30 minutes after getting tasered by a trigger-happy rookie cop? Hell we had only been dating a few month's then anyway. The pussy was still new. So I know I was getting it up then."

"Oh, so I'm old pussy now?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Hell, I'll just call you forbidden pussy now. There's excitement in that, too."

"Has anybody ever told you that, with your words, you have an amazing ability to make a woman feel incredibly ordinary."

"I guess I'm glad my body talks more than my mouth."

"Right here, this is me."

"Damn, nice ride. 2004 or 2005?"

"2005 five. Hubby let me pick it up today."

"This the Range, right?"

"Yeah, it's a Range Rover."

"Nice. Maybe I need to get me hubby, too."

"Fuck you."

"That's what I plan to do, fuck you."

Quynton pinned Monika against the passenger door of the SUV and started kissing her.

"At least ... let's get in ... the truck ...," Monika said between lip locks and fishing for the remote.

"No, I want to do it right here," Quynton said.

Monika knew he was serious. She looked around. She was parked far enough away from the club that the lights were not glaring. It was 12:45 a.m., and they saw the occasional person walking from the far lot to the club. There was a line of men and a few women waiting to get in the club, too. There was a car next to them. She knew it blocked their lower bodies, but anybody looking hard enough would easily be able to tell what the two were doing. And that excited the hell out of Monika.

"You want it?" Monika said. "If you do, then fuck this foreplay bullshit."

Monika pulled off her pants. Turned, spread her legs and put her hands against the SUV as if she were about to be frisked.

"Uh Uh," Quynton said shaking his head and turning Monika back around. "I want you to watch me while I fuck you. I want to see your eyes as my dick slides in you. Now come here. ...Yeah, gimme that leg ... yeah, now the other one ... that's it ... put your back against the truck ... NO! Don't look down. Look at me. Open your eyes. And keep them right here. Right on me. Right on my eyes."

Quynton entered Monika with one controlled but determined stroke. Monika gasped, and her eyes grew wide. She wanted to kiss him, but he wouldn't let her.

The first couple of minutes Quynton was slow and steady with his stokes. He changed to slow deep strokes, then fast deep strokes. All the while, the two never lost eye contact.

When they dated, Monika hated and loved this game. Nothing had changed. She wanted to touch but couldn't. She wanted to kiss but couldn't. She wanted to look down at their junction but couldn't. The overall sensory depravation only increased the senses in her pussy.

She felt his every ridge, every vein. His rhythms drove her crazy. In. Out. In. Out. In. In even more. Out. ... In. Out. In. Out. In. In even more. Out ... In. Out. In. Out. In. In even more. Out .

Every extra deep thrust felt like Quynton was bottoming out. Monika loved it deep. She yearned for the feel of is pubic hair rubbing against her bare mound. It's how fucking was meant to be – deep sensations radiating from who knows where throughout her body and surfacing on her skin in the form of a million little goose bumps.

Quynton noticed the goose bumps, too.

"Don't you close your eyes when you cum," he said, knowing the goose bumps meant Monika was nearing a climax. "You close them and I'll stop. Keep looking at me."

Quynton was happy she was close, because he was, too. Rare were the times he could last longer than 15 minutes with Monika. Her pussy was just too tight, and her pussy muscle control was too good.

Monika gave as good as she got. She milked Quynton's dick. Squeezing him, starting from his dick head down to his base and back up.

Monika's head started to turn slightly and her eyes got heavy.

"Please," Monika said as she reached out put a hand on either side Quynton's face. "Be my man tonight. Put in deeper. Deeper. Oh, let me cum. Please. Deeper. Be my man tonight. Cum with me."

Monika gritted her teeth and groaned. She squeezed Quynton's face harder and harder. Her head and arms began to vibrate. She pushed her torso off the truck, trying to get even more of Quynton inside her.

Quynton pushed back. Like Monika, Quynton passed the point of no return. He felt his semen coming up his shaft.

"One," he moaned as the first spurt of fluid left his dick mixing with Monika's secretions. "Two. Three. Four. Five. Six."

"Oh my God," Monika said. "Keep it there. Right there."

Monika's involuntary contractions continued, squeezing more semen out of Quynton with each one.

"Kiss me now," she said.

And he did.

"Oh Quynton," she said coming down from her orgasm. "Why are you so fucking sexy? Why do you turn me on so fucking much? This a crazy."

"What's crazy" he said.

"Just the way I feel. It's crazy. It's amazing. No. Don't move just yet. Keep it there. I want to make sure the cum does its job."

"Ms. Braxwell, if I'm not mistaken, are you trying to get pregnant by me? I mean, what would your husband say if he knew you had my dick inside you, holding in all of my baby-making sperm, making sure they get their chance to fertilize you? Huh? What will your husband do if he finds out."

"Well, Mr. Braxwell, when we get home, you can look in the mirror and ask him. I'm sure he'll be happy. He already has a 3-year-old son, and I think Tyven needs a playmate."

Quynton let Monika's legs slowly descend to the ground. His dick slipped out, but not before Monika opened the door and grabbed a towel from the glove box.

"You came prepared," Quynton said.

"Your damned Boy Scout motto kind of stuck with me."

Quynton turned Monika around again and kissed her.

"That's it," he said as he bent to grab her pants. "No more."

"You're done!" she screamed and jumped into his arms again.

Quynton was done. No more trips. No more three and four weeks away from Monika their son five or six times a year. Quynton's business was set. He had good people working for him. Actually Quynton's business ventures were set two years ago, but he was particular about everything.

Quynton was the sole owner of 145 upscale strip/nightclubs in 22 countries. He'd just come from opening clubs in Barcelona, Munich, Nice, Milan, Heidelberg, Tokyo and Melbourne.

His Stanford MBA came is handy as he owned more than 40 clubs before he met Monika. He actually bought the club he danced in the night they met. Quynton was a self-made multi-millionaire – with a kink for exhibitionism.

He danced for the thrill, and since he and Monika married four years ago, he only did it at the first club he bought almost 15 years ago as a 21-year-old with a little money and a lot of ambition. Quynton didn't dance that often anymore, only when he was sure Monika would be there. Other women could touch. That excited Monika. But only Monika could taste. Only Monika could love him.

"How's my little man?" Quynton said, setting Monika down again.

"Tyven is fine," Monika said. "Maddie always takes good care of him."

"How much are we paying her again? Probably too much."

"Quynton, please. She's a good nanny. Plus, when I told her you were coming home tonight and I was supposed to meet you her. She gave me a wink and told me to take the whole night if I wanted to. And that's what I plan to do."

"What about your friend?"

"Yolanda? Oh, she'll be fine. And you get to meet her Sunday, too. We're having a bar-b-que at the beach house."

"So what now, where are we going?"

"Now, we find our own beach, one populated by voyeurs, and they can watch you and make sure you've fucked another baby into me."

"I kind of like that idea."

12