Monique's New Friends Are Hard To Lose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers

She took a large swig of her drink, looked at me, cleared her throat, “I didn’t mean it to go this far, it just got out of control, please believe me, I do love you, can you ever forgive me?”

I looked at my beautiful wife, I must be honest all I could still see was her mouth wide open and a mans cock stuck to the back of it but I had to try, “Yes I love you but I need to know why and in detail, when I know that then maybe we can sort this out.”

She smiled at me, I think the words yes I love you made her feel better and I gritted my teeth for I didn’t know what she was going to say.

“eeerr you remember the four men who came to fit the bathroom and plum in the extra central heating?” I nodded.

“Well it was the Wednesday, if you remember I had done a model shoot in the morning, starting early, I had left with you and not done any housework,” she took another swig.

“I’d done a swim suite and short skirt shoot, it always makes me feel sexy, you know parading around like that, high heels and skirts just down to the stocking tops and I’d still got on one of the short pleated skirts, a little blouse and of course the stockings. I got back around one, the men where working in our bedroom so I didn’t change and got on with sorting out the house, eerrr, could I have another drink?”

I got her another drink, she thanked me as I handed it to her and returned to my seat.

“I’d washed up and next went to make our bed, stupidly I decided it must look a mess to the workmen. I went in, smiled at the two men working on the piping and set too on the bed making.

I was bent over pulling the cover up when I felt a hand stroking up and down the back of my leg, I wanted to stop it but it felt like a electric bolt, I didn’t move, I just stayed still.”

“They knew and I knew I was breathing heavy, something was stopping me from moving and they were getting bolder.

I could feel this hand travelling further up my thigh; I was struggling to say no when the second hand touched me. I felt my knees buckle against the bedside. The hands were now tickling me on my bare skin above my nylon tops, I was just about to stop them when the door opened and a third man came in.”

She took another large swig of her drink before she carried on, “This man was the oldest and the crudest of the gang, he looked at me bent over the bed with his workmates hands just up under my skirt, he laughed as he said; What have we here? Is it your typical lonely housewife in need of a good shagging? He came up to the other side of the bed facing me; well sweetheart if your husband can’t get it up and your under used cunt wants a fucking you’ve come to the right place.”

Her eyes flicked up looking at me, watching my reaction, I knew I was about to hear something that I didn’t want too.

“He put his hand on my breast and squeezed them, stupidly I hadn’t put my bra back on, I moaned as he grinned at me; Oh yes these feel nice, nice and fat, bet they suck up nice too, and I don’t think you’ll mind if I take a look? In fact the way your looking right now, I don’t think you’ll mind if we skip the formalities and get down to stripping all your clothes off, I reckon you got one hell of a body and seeing you nice and naked should show us just what you got between those long legs of yours and how horny and wet your cunt is?

I knew then this had to stop; I struggled to say no and went to move.

I tried to kneel on the bed, I had to escape, but as I put one knee on the bed they held my other leg, now my legs were wide open.”

She quickly drank the last of her drink, this time not looking at me, “I tried to plead with him, I asked him to stop what he was doing and to stop them but all he did was put his knee behind mine trapping my legs wide open, he grinned back at me saying, “Ya, ya maybe later but first I want these in my hands,” his fingers worked on my breasts until he found my hard enlarged nipples, then he started squeezing them, “ And these will definitely feel good, for the both of us, when I’ve got them stuck in my mouth,” he started to unbutton my blouse.

I put my hand out but the two behind me where now in my pants. While he had been playing with my nipples they had pulled my crotch piece to one side, now there were fingers exploring me, I couldn’t stop them pushing in to my pussy and my arse, I could feel their arms holding my legs, their mouths kissing and licking my naked thighs.

I had to put my hand down again to steady myself so the man carried on unbuttoning me. He ripped the last two buttons off, giving himself free access to my breasts.”

“I couldn’t stop him, he was very rough, he was enjoying mauling and twisting my nipples. Then the fourth one arrived, the young one, he gave some yell as he saw what was happening.

Oh god how did it happen, me bent over our bed, one man playing with my tits, rolling my nipples between his fingers, two other men behind me screwing their fingers up my cunt and arse and I wasn’t stopping them.

The young kid was the one who dragged my blouse off before attacking my breast with his mouth. By now the others had ripped my pants off and were enjoying finger fucking both my holes.

Their fingers were moving so fast in and out of me, the feeling was overpowering, I couldn’t help it, my head dropped, I groaned as the old man mauled my tits and excited my nipples, he laughed at me as I just let them do what ever they wanted to me.”

She needed another drink, which I duly got for her, still I said nothing, I just let her confess, “As the other three attacked my cunt, arse and breasts they started to control me.

The gang leader pulled my hands to him, he made me undo his jeans; he told me I had to take his fat thick cock out. He held my hair as he said, “ Come on bitch, your not going to stop us, your gagging for it, you want us to fuck you so lets cut the pretence, we’ll all start by using that cute mouth for what its meant for.”

He was dragging my head down to his sweat soaked cock until he made me put it in my mouth, it was long and thick, it tasted awful be he still made me suck on it.

As my mouth was stretched wide open and plugged full of his cock, I couldn’t stop any one of them from abusing me, I could feel finger’s between my legs, there were now fingers all the way up my cunt and arse, I couldn’t help but jump as a mouth started sucking at my nipples.

They weren’t like you like you; the were very rough, holding me, forcing my head down, plugging my mouth full of his meat, viciously fucking my mouth, holding my hair forcing my head up and down, the foul thing pushing further in to my mouth until finally his hips shoved forward, he held my head tight as he came, filling my throat with his juice.

I was coughing and spitting his juice from my mouth, he had nearly chocked me with his filthy cock but they didn’t care. They immediately pulled my skirt off, honestly I tried to stop them but all the time they held my hands as their hands played with my body, all the time mouths sucked on my nipples, finger drove up my arse and cunt and tongues invaded my mouth until they picked me up and dropped me onto the bed.

All I had on were my stockings as they roughly grabbed my head; I could feel a cock between my legs as I was turned to suck another length of male meat. They held my head tightly; fingers pushed my jaw down as he forced another full length of hard male cock in to my mouth.

I lay on my own bed, our own bed sucking another mans cock while my legs where held open, they were wide open across another man who was enjoying playing with my tits, his fingers twisting my nipples as his cock ploughed in to me from the side; I could see the other two taking their clothes off, they were getting ready to have their turn at using me and I was like a common whore, being fucked so hard I was unable to say no.”

She was drinking very fast now, I suppose I was enjoying my power over her, I waited for her to continue but not for long, “The third one joined in. Again I was unable to stop him as he held my nose and jaw before he too jammed his cock in my mouth.

They held me tight and didn’t let me go until I ended up sucking and swallowing another load of juice, they laughed at me as he pumped his cum down my throat, as this happened a third one stood in front of me holding his cock.

My mouth was already sore but I looked at that long hard cock and I couldn’t help myself, he didn’t know it as he told them to keep hold of me he also wanted to fuck my face he intended to empty his load in my mouth, but I was going to let him.

They laughed as they positioned me, I just knelt there; they could see I was unable to stop sucking their cocks. As fingers played with my arse and cunt and fingers moved under me, rolling my nipples I became more and more excited.

They stood around me telling me they had decided the best way to keep me quiet and unable to stop them was to fill my mouth with cock and I was going to let them because, if I tried to stop them, they knew the would be able to use their fingers between my legs and they knew it would excite my pussy.

As I sucked the cock in my mouth some one thought it would be fun to force me over the gang leaders face.

The man with his cock in my mouth didn’t even stop fucking my throat as they manoeuvred me over that mans face; he had such a long tongue and he was an expert at pussy licking. I couldn’t help myself as he slavered all over my clit and shoved his tongue further inside my cunt, I was getting uncontrollable horny so the others started playing with my tits, that was when I sucked the cock in my mouth further down my throat, and while he enjoyed fucking my mouth they made me finger his balls until he came.

That was when they knew they had me; I was theirs to play with. It was then the crude remarks started, they laughed as they humiliated me, “This cunts gagging for it, she ain’t gona stop us, we can do what we like to her, lets use the bitch how about some-one start fucking her.”

This young lad, he was nothing more than a boy but he was laughing at me while he played with my left tit, saying “Come on Monique you don’t mind if I fuck you, I’ve already had it in your mouth so how about you play with my cock again, get your hands round it and make it hard before I bend you over and make sure I’m the first to use your nice tight arse?”

The forth was at my right nipple, this had never happened to me before, all these men using me, doing what they liked to me, I looked at them, their cocks all long and hard, I was about to be gang banged, I knew they were all going to fuck me and I couldn’t stop having orgasm’s.”

“I was right, for the rest of the afternoon I was fucked, as one finished another grabbed me, it was impossible to stop them, they just took me, sometimes two or three or even one worked on my holes but they worked continuously, I couldn’t stop them, god I tried to stop their hands but they just laughed as they grabbed my arms, then their fingers excited me and their cocks soon followed, they wouldn’t stop fucking me, not just once but over and over again.

She drank the other half of the glass in one as she said, “ I’ve lived with the memory of me lying on our bed, juice leaking out my cunt or arse or both, which ever had just been fucked, exhaustedly watching as the man or men who had just left filth up me, left our bedroom.”

She took a deep breath, “I can see myself now, putting my hands up and saying no to the next one to come at me, I remember him just pushing my arms away as he lay on the bed.

He would start to kiss me, holding my head as his mouth mashed on to mine, then his hands running over my tits, toying with my nipple then he or if there where two would attack my cunt, their fingers or tongues playing over my wet slit, then I would feel them moving up to the hood, then start working on my clit, it quickly stood hard and proud and I just surrendered, then the mocking sneers as I opened my legs, waiting for them to fuck me again.

I couldn’t tell you, how could I tell you I’d been ganged fucked, we were lying on the same bed, I had been bent in so many positions so that my arse, cunt and mouth could been used by other men’s cocks all afternoon, that my nipples were sore from continuously being played with and sucked.

I tried to make it up, even though I was sore I was still aroused so I tried to make love to you that night, but you weren’t bothered.

As dawn woke me I knew that if you left me alone they’d be at me again and even if I said no they would control me, hold me and abuse me with their fingers until I couldn’t refuse and I would be unable to stop them all fucking me again, so I thought I’d better get out, I know, I’ll go with my husband.

I asked you for a lift, you completely forgot, oh yes, to immersed in your work, the fact that you didn’t leave until after they got here was bad enough, the way they grinned at me when they arrived they knew I hadn’t told you.

So when I went upstairs to get my coat two of them were waiting, they grabbed me, held me, I waited for your help but you didn’t even remember me.

But I can remember. I walked in to our bedroom and they grabbed me, pushed me against the wall, a finger closed over my lips and a voice said, “Don’t speak and keep your hands by your side, your not going anywhere, they only moving your doing is your cunt under us, that’s right on your back with your knees up and your legs wide open.”

I struggled, as I said, “No,” he laughed.

The finger on my lip pushed hard in to my mouth, “Don’t struggle, there’s no point we are going to have some fun with you again today,” he licked the side of my face, “All day.”

I had two of them holding on to me, pinning me to the bedroom wall, then they started kissing me, and forcing their tongues in my mouth, I couldn’t help myself, I ended up letting them.

The fact that you were down stairs sorting out your brief case and they were upstairs with me; holding me, abusing me, their hands mauling my body, it was quickly arousing me and it did something to me, I just stood their mesmerized by what they were doing.

They quickly undid some buttons on my blouse, he laughed in my face as he said, “Come on baby, your limp dick husband won’t mind if I have your tits out, he’s not going to stop us having some fun with them, we enjoyed fucking off between them yesterday so why should today be any different?”

Again both of them were very rough, one grinning at me while holding my head and then forcing his tongue in my mouth, his other hand inside my blouse squeezing my tits really hard, rolling my now firm nipple in his fingers.

They other kneeling at my feet his hands up my skirt, as one hand pulled my panties to one side the other pushed at my legs forcing me to open them.

I heard him say, “Open your legs bitch I want your cunt, just like I had it yesterday, I want to get a finger full of your pussy,” they played with me and it all had some weird sexual arousal that was exciting me.

They were attacking my body as the gang leader watched you drive away, he turned and grinned at me, me helplessly aroused, held by two of his men, I was now almost naked, and they were enjoying me, he sneered at me saying; He’s gone and your still here and I get to play with you or should I say some of that sweet tasting juicy cunt.

He walked towards me; I was almost delirious. A mouth sucking at my now exposed breasts and fingers pushing up in to my cunt, my legs parted as a mouth sucked hard at my clit.

I only just heard him saying; And so do you sweetheart, there’s nothing I like more than a woman fingering her cunt while I cream fill her mouth with my juice. Right lads strip it all off, get her how we like her, naked and available, its fucking the horny assed housewife time again.”

She swallowed hard, her voice getting angrier, “Do you know how many time I was on our bed being fucked by three men at the same time, their cocks banging in to me, making me cum over and over again, I couldn’t help it I was being forced to admit I was loving it? Do you know how painful it is to have your hair dragged back as one man fucks you from behind and have your head dragged forward as a man fucks and fills your mouth with his juice? Having to suck a cock clean after its just been stuck up your arse bringing you to another orgasm.

I swallowed so much cum that day I didn’t need lunch. They had me naked all day, there was no escape; they were following me around, fucking any of my holes in any room they decided to have me in.

Oh yes, you rang, I didn’t want to but I was forced to answer it, it was you to say, sorry for not taking me, while I was talking you noticed something, the way I was talking, that excuse about being out of breath from running to the phone, oh yes I was breathing heavy alright.

I was naked all but for stockings, bent over the telephone desk, one man slowly pumping his cock in and out of my arse, another man stood in front of me, staring at me as I talked to you, one hand squeezing my tits, his other hand playing with his hard erect cock.

The old foreman guy was standing watching me getting my arse fucked, he was making silly kissy, kissy sounds with his mouth and he knew that when I finished talking to you his mate would grab my head, bend me further down over the desk and I’d I’ve have his hard cock stuck back in my mouth, he wanted to fuck my throat in fact they were queuing up to fuck me again.

Do you know how humiliating it is to have to tickle a mans cock with your tongue or lick his balls while your bouncing on another mans cock knowing that they know you’ve got to have that fucking?

My mouth was so sore but you never noticed, not that day or the next.

Oh yes, with out telling me you went on a little errand, just popping out for a few hours, you said to them, tell her I won’t be long, you had to go to the Hendon office you told them you’d try to be only four hours, then you told them I’d be mad if I knew you where doing a bit on your day off, boy were they pleased.

Before the sound of our car had died down they had grabbed me, held me tight. Hands started running all over my body and soon they had decided they had to get me hot because they were going use your going out for a few hours to do a bit, by going in me for a few hours and doing a bit, did you think of me, alone in the house with four hard cocks.

Me, trying to keep some dignity by asking them to stop. They had me held in our living room and I was having that sick feeling in my stomach as they grabbed me, forcing me down on to my knees.

They cheered and laughed at me as that old man made me kneel in front of his work mate. One of them knelt and held me; another pushed his hands in to my top and squeezed my breasts as they told the man to take his trousers and pants off.

My head was being held, someone was pushing it at the huge cock, the older man was laughing at me as he said, “Go on look at it, doesn’t it look a tasty nice big length of meat and it wants your tongue to tickle its little hole, see it winking at you, don’t tell us you don’t want that stuck in your mouth,” and them watching me, unable to resist the long fat cock, it was almost touching my lips, I couldn’t help licking the pre-come that dripped from the fat purple end.

Then he’d move down beside me, stick his hand up my skirt and start laughing as he pulled my wet pants down, pushing a finger in me saying, “You want us to stop, my mate’s already getting your lovely big tits out and the rest of us know you want them to get you on your back with these lovely long legs wide open?”

He whispered in my ear, treating me like a child, “Come on little lady, you know you want too, where’s the harm, you didn’t tell your husband the amount of times we had you with your legs open yesterday so we all could take our turns fucking you.

kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers