Monique's New Friends Are Hard To Lose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You didn’t tell him how many times you had a big fat juicy cock stuck between these pretty sweet lips of yours, swallowing hot juice as we were all fucking your mouth or the way you squealed while you were sitting on my face, grinding your hips down, gripping my head with your thighs with me sticking my tongue up licking your cunt out.

And I can’t really hear you telling him how we swapped position and you had me sat on your face with my balls in your mouth, they were the cleanest they’ve been for years.

Did you let him bath you; did he wash all the lovely caked cum that we splashed on you gorgeous tits, no? I don’t think you told him anything.

And we both know why, because that’s why you’re still here today, its because you won’t tell him how many times your gona be made to beg us to take you upstairs, get you on your big bed, spread your legs wide and bend you is as many perverted positions we can think of as we fuck the shit out of you again.

He grinned at me as he said, I know your making it hard for us but we do enjoy making you cum, so lets put it to the test, lets see if your going to stop me as I put my hand round and play with your hot wet cunt, lets be serious we both know you aren’t going to, in fact your going to part your knees a bit more so I can get at that hole and start working on it, come on, you know you want me too?”

As his hand slid up my leg and his finger pushed up in to me I can see it now and I’m still living with the sick sarcastic way he finished by saying, “You know your cunt feels real wet, my fingers have managed to slip all the way up, are you really sure you want us to go?”

He laughed even more as I dragged myself upstairs to the bed, they were all making filthy remarks about what they were going to do to me as they followed me up, each one of them knowing I needed more and he was right, I didn’t want them to go and I wasn’t going to stop them doing anything they wanted to me.

They stood in our bedroom, surrounding me as I was forced to a strip for them, laughing at the way they made me wiggle my arse, pointing my tits at them, letting them twist them or lick the nipple end, slapping my arse as I gyrated my hips, thrusting myself forward so they could tickle me between my open legs.

Then, as they jabbed their fingers in to my wet cunt, all to soon it got me uncontrollable horny, until the final humiliation, I had to beg these common workmen to fuck me, I was naked on my knees promising to do what ever they asked just to have relief.

Again and again they went at me, I couldn’t stop them fucking me; they didn’t even let me go to the bathroom with out company, even as I sat there having a pee one of them would have his cock down my throat, fucking my mouth.

Then he would drag me out to them, they would be waiting, they were like animals, hands grabbing me again, than I would be thrown on the bed, I was their plaything, something to have fun with as one by one they would take their turn at me again.

I imaged you at the office not even thinking of me as one got off me and another one or two climbed on the bed, positioned me how they wanted and their relentless fucking of me would continue again.

The trouble is I’ve now got a liking for multiple penetrations, the type that brings lots of orgasm’s, so I’m now permanently horny and we found that cinema so that has caused this problem, there, so now you know.”

Well what could I do, she had admitted it all and I felt a little of the blame, and I was as hard as hell so we went to bed and for hours I fucked her brains out. After we finished she promised to stop the cinema trips so all was supposed to be well.

That was until I came home a week later.

I arrived home about six, unlocked the front door and called Monique’s name. Moans came from the lounge. I opened the door cursorily; there she was tied to the dinning room table, stretched the full length, her arms up above and her legs tied together.

She had half a cucumber stuffed and fastened in her mouth, the other half rammed up her cunt, and the bastards had shaved her. She was covered in sticky wet cum, love bite marks all over her thighs, tits and now bald cunt and a message scrawled on her stomach, IF SHE DON’T CUM TO US WE CUM TO HER.

I gently untied her, she sobbed in to my arms, “It was the men from the cinema, they got in and grabbed me, I fought them but there was to many.

They have been fucking me all afternoon, they tied me to the bed then played with me until it made me so horny that I would let them do anything they wanted to me and I’d do anything to them I couldn’t help it, they even watched me play myself.”

_____________________________________________

She laughed inside as she heard him say, “Shit I had forgotten they had your purse and your keys, so I’ll change all the locks.

He lifted her towards the bathroom, where he could cream her sore wrists and ankles and then gently wash their filth off her; he glanced at her she seemed to be smiling at how gently he was.

Monique watched him, thinking, You pathetic thing, that’s right be gently with me, they weren’t, god I hope he doesn’t notice I’m getting wet just thinking about the fucking those four gave me.

Oh what a day.

As I put those towels away and looked at my self in the long bathroom mirror, I looked good from my little white sandals up to my red shorts and little crop top, I thought how firm my breasts looked, no bra but still that sexy jut, and my freshly washed hair bounced on my shoulders, no little did I think that when I went back downstairs that I’d walk through my lounge and then in to the kitchen. I would have thought that the smell of stale cigarettes would have alerted me to something but no.

I opened the kitchen door took two paces and froze; he was sitting on my washer, “Hello, you seemed to have missed your Friday appointment so we thought we’d visit you.”

I turned to run but one have moved between me and the door; as he grabbed me and I felt his arms on me that feeling surged through my body but I had to make a fight of it.

I slapped at him, scratching his face until other hands captured mine and I was turned back to face him.

I screamed at him get out, get out, but he just smiled, “On your knees bitch, that’s where you belong.”

I was kicked from behind and dropped to the floor; my arms were pulled up above my head and held tightly almost pulling my arms from their sockets.

He grinned at the other three, “Well doesn’t Monique look good enough to eat, should we take the red wrapping off it?”

I was shaking, was it with fear or excitement?

I knew if they started on me I would find it difficult to stop them, I blurted out, “Don’t please, I have money just take it and go.”

He slid off they washer, “How much and where?”

I told him which draw in the desk, he disappeared only to reappear counting, he looked at me, “You think that 125 is worth more than fucking you?”

My arms were pulled tighter, I squealed at the pain in my shoulders, “Please take it and go,”

He bent down, “O K Monique we will take it and go.”

He stuffed the money in his pocket, then took his jacket off, then he moved to undo his trousers, I struggled to say, “No stop, you said you were going,” as he undid his fly’s his large cock flicked out, “We’re going, but in about five hours, now stop the yakking and get your mouth round this cock.”

Monique looked at her husband as he washed the sticky muck from between her breasts, she played the exhausted, defiled victim as she remembered that five hours.

I remembered the taste of his huge cock, the fat end-running over my tongue leaving a trail of sticky juice as it rammed in to my mouth. With my arms held up, and my face jammed full of male meat it was easy for two of them to drop ether side of me, pull up my little top and attack my nipples with their mouths.

I felt the moisture building between my legs, I gurgled around the cock now battering at the back of my throat, the owner just relieving himself in my mouth, what I wanted didn’t even enter his mind.

Suddenly a hand was on my thigh, I felt fingers rubbing around the edge of my shorts, then under making for my panties.

Then fingers on my other leg, stroking my inner thigh before pushing in to my shorts, both sets now fighting to get in to my pants.

The mouths on my tits were sucking, biting, fingers were squeezing them in to cone shaped mounds of flesh, making it easy for my nipples to be almost swallowed. The rough way my mouth was being fucked and the teeth at my tits already excited me but as two sets of fingers pushed forcibly in to my wet pussy the first feelings of my impending orgasm surged through me.

Suddenly my tongue felt the fat end of his cock swell and then he dumped a load of cream down my throat, I swallowed as much as he let me, before he pulled out. As I carried on swallowing I forced my head down and looked at the other hands and mouths enjoying me, I was going to cum.

I started to rock my hips on to the invading fingers ready to flood them with my juice but he had other ideas, “Get her upstairs.”

They needn’t have dragged me upstairs but I let them, I put up a fight making them force me in to my bedroom. I felt so wet as I remember them pinning me to my bed, holding me as they stripped my clothes from me.

God I’m so wet I hope my wimp of a husband thinks it’s their left over cum.

My heart was racing as I saw one of them drop his shoulder bag on the bed and start pulling rope from it; my knees were dragged wide and fastened to ropes that had been thrown under the bed.

Then one of them scooted under the bed and tied a rope to the middle of my knee rope. As I struggled and pleaded with them I heard it hit the wall under the bed head; it was pulled up and fastened to my neck then my hands were tied in front of me.

Their leader looked at me, “You gona keep it shut or do I gag you,” as I shook my head I saw one of them come in the door, he had some pots of yoghurt and a cucumber, he’d been in my fridge.

He finished undressing, the others just looked at me, he shoved through them, “Come on get your kit off we ain’t got all day.”

As he first grinned at them then at me he said, “But enough of it to fuck all you’ve got, you hungry?”

He tore off the top off a yoghurt, grabbed my wrists, pulled them up and started drizzling the yoghurt all over my breasts and then down my stomach. With my legs pulled wide apart he spent a long time letting the cream run over my pubic hairs, soon the cream found its way in to the slit of my cunt, it was cold and exciting.

He stuck his tongue out and licked the lid before throwing it on the floor, “Dinner is served lads.”

All of them leapt on the bed licking at the yoghurt, the feeling was incredible. Tongues slavered over my nipples, between my legs and up inside me. With me already being wet from downstairs soon I was bucking at the tongues but it wasn’t satisfying me.

My body needed a cock, I started to moan even whispering fuck me but they carried on tormenting me, bring me on but not letting me cum.

All the yoghurt was gone and their tongues slowed, I groaned, he looked at me, took the cucumber and slapped it in my hand, “This keep you happy?”

I stared at this long green vegetable then at him, “Please not this, you do me,” he shook his head.

My pussy was on fire; I slid the thing downwards.

I’d used my vibrator so I knew what to do. I felt the end touch the folds of my pussy but before I could push it up it was snatched away, “Lets see what you can do with your fingers then, if you’re a good girl, you can finish fucking yourself with this.”

Though my hands were tied I could still rub my clit, I tried to shut their leering eyes out but as I played with myself I found watching them excited me. Soon I had two of my own fingers making me wetter.

With my knees held wide I looked obscene as my hips rocked up on my fingers, I started squealing, there and then he handed me the cucumber, “Come on Monique give us the complete show, stuff this up your cunt.”

I didn’t need telling twice, I drove the thick green vegetable hard up me and pushed it in out until I screamed in to an orgasm.

As soon as I did another load of yoghurt splat over my body and the frenzied tongues attacked me again. As I carried on fucking myself with the green long vegetable I remember thinking I’d never be able to take anymore but soon my body started reacting again.

They soon had me begging for a real fucking and for the next four hours they did.

As they untied me their words excited me, my body tingled as I heard, “Come on lets have some fun with her, we’ve come here to fuck her so fuck her we will.”

I remember trying to talk to them, explain that coming to the house had to stop but they didn’t want to hear me they only wanted to kiss my mouth or, most of all, fuck it.

They all fucked me. First two, one in my mouth the other behind up my pussy, then the other two took me, one up my arse the other gave my pussy another hard fucking.

After more blowjobs they took me to the bathroom and shaved my pussy. First I struggled to stop them but with them working on my pussy and after the trim the cold foam had my pussy dripping again.

After they finished they couldn’t get enough of my bald pussy, playing with it, licking it and of course it turned me on, I was just their plaything being fucked and fucked, I screamed as they bit my body but I didn’t stop them.

I knew I had to do something to hide what I had let them do, so I begged them to tie me up.

They were supposed to just tie me and leave me on the sofa but as soon as they had my wrist bond they decided to have me on the table, cutting the cucumber, putting a hole through each of the halves, so fastening ropes could be past through.

First fixing one in my mouth like a cock, then two of them fucked me while I lay helpless on the table, pulling out and cuming all over me before bunging up my pussy with the other end.

They all laughed as someone wrote on my stomach making sure the word HER arched over my now bald well-fucked pussy.

I lay there, the cucumber keeping me wet and hot until he came home, come on wimp, clean me up, I’ll pretend I’m innocent rape victim, I don’t suppose it will happen again and we’ll get on with our mundane life, again.

___________________________________________

Well I came home last Tuesday, yes you guessed it, this time she was tied spread eagled on the bed, they had got in, no I don’t know how but they had fucked her again; this time it had been ten in the morning so they enjoyed her cunt, ass, mouth and tits almost all day and they had brought that thin cane, her ass was a fine mess of thin red stripes.

The bastards had shaved her again, taking off any stubble as though she was theirs to do with as they pleased; not only had they caned her but they had again covered her thighs, ass, tits and bald cunt with more love bite marks than before, well those I could see under the twenty or so clothes pins that adorned her tits and cunt, so it seems I didn’t matter to them anymore.

She looked at me, her eyes full of tears, I couldn’t shout at her, I went to get the cream before I set too to remove the pins, I didn’t look at her, she may have thought I would blame her, but I couldn’t her bonds where so tight.

____________________________________________

Monique made her grin look like a grimace, anything to hide her true feelings, those feeling she felt as she had when, at ten that morning, she had caught sight of a figure moving in the garden.

Her mind raced, as she thought.

I remember seeing a movement, something inside me took over and I went down stairs and opened the back door, looked as though I was searching for something and went back in, leaving the back door open.

I took the polish tin out of the kitchen cupboard, grabbed a duster and went in to the lounge; my body tingled.

There was a sudden rush of bodies, as I swung round I knew there was more this time, arms grabbed me but I knew that voice, “Hello Monique, ready for another day of fucking and don’t fucking argue we know you love it.”

I counted six of them as my clothes were ripped off, I thought I would play, fight them off, again but that was wrong. As soon as I was naked they dragged me over the sofa; the shoulder bag was opened and I squealed as I saw that thin cane taken out.

Each one of them got their kicks from stinging my arse; they held me completely immobile and didn’t stop until I was really crying, then they knew I would agree to do what ever they wanted, all day long.

I remember him saying, “Hope you got all that screaming out cause your mouth is going to be doing anything but talking. You don’t know your two new friends but we told them about your tits and mouth and that’s their speciality so we decided they could join us on today’s fuck-feast.”

As three of them pushed me upstairs so the others brought food and drink from my kitchen to my bedroom and that’s where we stayed all day.

I won’t bore you with the fucking I got today, just to say that the two knew ones were cruel bastards, hurting me until I held my tits together and let them fuck them and my mouth. They were also the ones who shaved me, others complained that I was stubbly but it was just another humiliation to be heaped on me.

I was so exhausted at the end that they lost interest; I was flopping around unable to satisfy them so it was then they tied me to the bed.

To revive me they had brought clothespins. As soon as I was gagged and helpless they clipped them all over the most sensitive parts of my pussy and tits.

Yes, I was soon squealing with pain, they all laughed at me thrashing on the bed to try and shake them off. I suppose watching my tits swinging around got them excited so they fucked me again, covered me in what they called, their calling card, and left.

__________________________________________

Well dear reader I got home tonight, she was tied, bent over the back of the big lounge chair, legs wide to each caster, her vibrator was taped up her cunt, she had a clothes pin on each nipple and she was cuming like a goodun, thrusting her hips and tits around and grunting in to orgasm after orgasm.

Her beautiful body, hair and face is covered in dried cum and I reckon she’d been fucked by many for most of the day; I looked at her, then went upstairs for a shower.

____________________________________________

Monique turned her head sideways and watched him leave; as she bucked in to another climax she thought, where the fuck is he going, but those thoughts quickly went as she started remembering her first climax of the day.

She thought it must have been providence that made me go to the garage today.

I remember it was ten when I finished giving myself a good fucking with my vibrator, but I wasn’t satisfied no I wanted something for my arse and I knew there was some small plastic tubes in the garage.

I left my vibrator on the bed and went to look. I only had on my bathrobe and slippers as I rooted round the workbench, I was so annoyed when I couldn’t find anything clean enough to stick up my arse and for some reason I was still as horny as hell.

I stormed back in, right in to them. My robe was on the floor before I could think and arms were lifting me in to the lounge.

The same six as last time filled the lounge, soon they were dragging me to the floor; I found myself sitting on one cock sucking another as they treated the house as though it were theirs.

I was amazed to think that just last night my husband had been sat in this chair and here I was bent over it being fucked from behind by a stranger or staring at the ring marks left from our wine glass’s on the coffee table as I lay over it being banged up my arse.