Monique's New Friends Are Hard To Lose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I would sit looking at this carpet tonight while watching T V but all I could watch at that moment was a set of balls belonging to who, I don’t know, swinging at my eyes as his large cock slammed in to my mouth, then jumping as a cock buried itself up and deep between my legs.

Soon drink and food littered the tables as I was passed around my own lounge for anybody to fuck.

There comes a time when realization hits home. Your mind cannot find any more excuses for what you are.

They were all enjoying me, resisting them was futile; I needed to be fucked, so my body ruled my head. I remembering pleading with this leader at the way the two cruel ones twisted and pulled at my nipples only to hear him say, “Someone shut her yakking up, stick I cock in her mouth and fuck her face, she’ll suck it, our new friend loves it.”

It was when they took me upstairs that they found the vibrator, the torment that followed that discovery was unbelievable.

They had brought duck tape with them so that ever time they left me to ether drink or eat, their entertainment was my hell.

My hands would be tied behind me and the vibrator firmly stuck up me, then switched on, the vibrations drove me crazy.

As I rolled round the floor having orgasm’s, my hands tied behind me made it impossible to pull out the humming piston, as I wiggled round groaning and pleading for mercy all I could see was their leering faces laughing at my torment and they knew my body was forcing me to enjoy every minute of it.

Then they got their kicks from humiliating me. I found myself grovelling around giving blow-job after blow-job, my arse wiggling and jumping as I knelt there, still with my hands held behind me sucking them for all I was worth until they came in my mouth.

Even then my torment continued they had me sucking them again, it was only then the thick pink vibrator was removed, I had to make sure they were hard and ready to fuck me again.

It was an all day fucking session; it took them six hours of continuously fucking my pussy, arse, tits and mouth before they were done with me.

I should have guessed they where up to something when they carried me downstairs. I was out of it; my whole body ached as they tied me over the big chair. My legs tied really wide to each caster, my hands dragged down, tied together and each rope end tied to each of the front casters.

They pushed my little black pants up in to my cum soaked pussy then stuffed them in my mouth keeping them in with three strips of that horrid grey tape.

My arse was slapped a few times before I felt the vibrator pushed firmly up in to me again, then switched on, I knew, as the tape was stuck over it keeping it right up to my cervix bone, that it would drive me crazy, god was I right.

I wanted to scream at them, they couldn’t leave me like this, bound and helplessly shaking in to another orgasm. They cleared their belongings in to that bag, dressed and filed out of the door; the last one making sure the dildo was firmly up me, before putting a clothes pin on each of my hard erect highly sensitive nipples.

I tried to pled with him but only succeeded in sucking my own cum soaked pants until I moaned in to that orgasm and to my horror I immediately felt another starting, I moaned again as I heard the door shut behind them.

Now I know that when I fuck I need more than one and I like them to be rough, shit now I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve cum before wimp here came home, talking of wimp where the fuck is he.

__________________________________________

I came back downstairs but this time I didn’t untie her, oh no, I just gave her ass a bloody good fucking, well she was tied really tight and gagged with a pair of her own cum soaked panties so there was no arguing and at this moment I’m just resting before I’m ready to take the vibrator out and fuck her cunt a few times.

So I thought I would write the last few months activates down; now I don’t know if all this tying up and being forced is stage managed by her for my benefit, and I don’t know if you or I will ever know what happened while I was at work, or maybe you do, but one thing I have come to realise is, if you can’t beat them, join them.

Pagan.