Monster Girls: Goblin Slut's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's a good slut? Who's a good little cock-taker!" I said, slapping her ass rapidly now.

"Meeeee!" She squealed happily, "I'm your slutty little cock-taker!"

I grabbed her ass in both hands and kneaded the warm flesh, squeezing and squishing. I pulled them apart and eyed her plump, winking asshole. My dick throbbed and I decided she needed a little anal before more cum in her womb. I needed to pound her ass like a proper punishment.

So my throbbing cockhead pushed up against her asshole and she cooed happily. She was no stranger to anal in the slightest. In fact, she loved it almost as much as she loved giving me blowjobs. I pushed slow and unrelenting, stretching her asshole slowly open until it was wide enough to accept my girthy entrance.

"Ohhh Kith! You're fucking massive! My poor ass!" Rini moaned happily, her eyes clenched shut and her face pushed into the pillows. Her ass convulsed and squeezed my cock as I slid inside her. She moaned and her legs shuddered with the pleasure.

I felt her blazing depths slowly take me and I went in deep. Her sphincter was incredibly tight as it slid down my shaft to the base of my dick. Her ass was stretched beautifully wide around me and my balls pressed to her sloppy, well-fucked cunt.

"Yes! Kith! Fuck my ass good! Please!" Rini begged lewdly, gyrating her hips back against me in an attempt for more cock up her bum.

One broad hand on her back was all I needed to hold her still as I drew back for the first thrust. I held myself steady with another hand on the headboard and started to fuck her. She gave a giggle that melted into a heated moan.

I grabbed the back of her head and pushed it intot he pillows, "Face down when I'm pounding your ass, whore. This is a punishment!" I shoved hard into her ass and pushed the back of her head, "Act like it, you worthless little cum-guzzling bitch!"

Her ass was practically having a seizure in how it was squeezing and milking my dick. I could feel her little body shaking with pleasure and I knew she was going to cum soon. As I fucked her, I continued a long stream of insults and degrading comments. She came with my dick sunk up to my balls in her asshole. Her voice was shrill and muffled by the pillows, body thrashing against the leather cuffs holding her arms back.

"That's what I like to see. You love getting your fat ass fucked so hard. Cum, you whore. Cum out your damn brains. You don't need them anyway. You're nothing but a sleeve for my glorious dick." I bellowed, slamming hard into her rectum. Sensitive as I was, I couldn't resist her lovely, squeezing bum for long. I held her down by her shoulders and buried myself in her again. Electricity coursed up my spine and my muscles tightened. Jizz erupted out of me and painted her insides in a thick spray.

I kept pressed tight to her plump green butt until I was completely spent. My balls were completely drained for the moment and I slid back out of her slowly. Her ass was left gaping and winking at me through a thick glaze of sperm.

"Fuck I love your ass." I sighed as I sat back from her. My dick bounced, still erect and ripping in semen.

Rini squirmed and rolled over on her bound hands and looked up at me. A loving smile was on her face and she said, "It's reeeeeaaaaally hot to feel you just lose yourself in my body."

I smiled and dropped down on my hands and knees over her. My lips met hers and we shared a hot, sweet kiss. For a few minutes, we both lost ourselves in that. Our tongues wrestled and I closed my eyes, kissing her repeatedly. It broke off and I smiled at her, "I am lost in you all day long. Every thought is about you, my love. I can't ever be without you."

"I can feel that. You've been so powerful today. I'm still buzzing from all these orgasms." Rini beamed at her and her thighs squirmed about.

Leaning down again, I kissed up the side of her neck and to her ear. I trailed my tongue over her lobe and along the outside of her ear. My voice came out in a bare whisper, "I'm still hard."

"Really?!" Rini squealed in excitement.

"As fucking steel." I rose up and lifted my cock in her view.

"Oh my god, you're so amazing. You've cum twice and you're still going!" Rini was almost drooling at the sight, "I want it. Lay back, let me ride it!"

I nodded and turned over, laying back on the bed beside her. She sat up and shook at her bindings. I grinned, "Nope. Those stay on. You're still not free of your punishment yet. Here, let me help you."

Without any effort, I lifted her small body and fat ass up onto my lap. Her plump booty squished back against my shaft and she smiled down at me, "Oh my sweet... If only every goblin could find a man like you. We'd never be known as sluts again."

"Except for the cock you love." I pointed out.

"Oh yes. I'm a complete and total slut for you, Kith." Rini giggled and lifted her hips up. She spread them wide over my towering cock and a thick glob of my jizz fell from her pussy to run down my dick. She rubbed herself against me and then slammed her hips down, taking the full length of my shaft in a single movement.

Her face broke into a bright smile and her eyes almost went cross as her belly bulged from my enormous shaft. I moaned happily from the feeling of her gooey, messy cunt wrapping around me. It felt even better than before and I rubbed her lovely hips as she sat atop me, simply basking in the pleasure of being full of my dick.

"Is that better, love? Pussy full of my cock?" I asked, sliding my hands down to cup her ass.

She grinned, "You have no idea how much I adore this. Only reason I love you, right here. This huge thing pounding my cunt."

I barked out a laugh, "Oh I'm so certain of that. Come here, you."

She squeaked in surprise as I pulled her down in a tight hug, cradling her head to my chest as I started to hump up. Her ass bounced on my lap and she moaned deeply. Having her bound and helpless in my arms was already delectable but the way her well-fucked cunt felt was a topper to it all. It felt so slick and warm, squishing around me with every little motion. Her cervix stretched each time I pushed up against it and my own semen constantly lubricated her walls as they glided up and down me.

"Ohhh Kith. I love you. I love you so much." Rini moaned, rubbing her face against my hairy chest.

*******

I lounged against the headboard as Rini lapped meekly at my finally softening cock. She was slurping up mouthfuls of thick sperm and gulping them down. Her entire body was splattered in it to at least some extent and everything between her belly button and her knees was covered in thick layers of the stuff. Her eyes were sleepy and she was completely exhausted.

We had fucked from the moment we woke up to long after the sun went down. My little pill ran out by lunchtime but that didn't stop me in the slightest. Each passing orgasm made Rini happier and happier. Through sheer will, I kept myself erect and fucking long past the point of human endurance. If it weren't for all the layers of sperm, the chafing alone would've stopped me.

"I don't understand how you did all this..." Rini mumbled between laps of my dick and balls.

"Seeing you cry last night, seeing how much you were hurting, I just couldn't take it. Rini, you're my sweet little emerald. I don't ever want to see sorrow on your face." I said, gently petting her sweaty hair. I looked into her big, droopy eyes as she glanced up at me. "I had to do everything in my power to make you happy again."

She gulped and tears welled in her eyes. Happy tears, I could tell. She crawled onto my lap and clung to my chest, starting to sob softly. Her arms pressed around my broad chest again and she said, "I love you too much, Kith. You're too good to me. I'm just one broken little goblin."

I scooped her up and held her in a tight hug, kissing the top of her head before saying, "You're not broken at all. You're my perfect little Rini. Nothing is too good for you. Now, this is what's going to happen. Tomorrow, we're going to wake up and you're going to have a big smile on your face. You're going to give me a hell of a blowjob and then I'm going to take you out for a delicious breakfast. Then we're going to go shopping for some new lingere for you."

Rini looked up at me, already smiling through her tears. She rubbed her face against my chest again and said, "Damn it, Kith. I'm only one goblin. I only have one heart full of love to give you."

I laughed at that and pulled the blankets up over us. She snuggled in close and clung to me all night.

Exactly as I said, I woke up the next morning to her warm lips going down on me. I lifted the blankets and she beamed at me from behind my morning wood. She sucked and sucked and fondled my balls in just the way I loved. I groaned loudly and pushed her head down on my dick, choking her with my cock just the way she loved. My cum filled her belly and left her with the taste and smell of it completely filling her senses.

Afterwards, we got dressed and went out for breakfast at our favorite little diner. As I sat across from Rini and our plates of pancakes and sausage, I smiled at her. Society might tease and laugh at me for marrying a goblin slut, but they would never know the joy I had when I saw her smile. Even when that smile was stuffed with fluffy bread and a little syrup dripping down her chin.

Especially then...

12