Montana Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jessi began to suck on her own nipples Ryan thought he was going to cum right then and there. It was so hot; he looked down at his cock and saw the pre-cum beginning to leak from the tip.

Becky couldn't quite get her nipple to her lips, but she was able to flick at it with her tongue. She reached down into her pants with her free hand and felt her already wet slit. As her finger touched her clit she moaned softly.

The girls sat down, one on each side of Ryan as the girl on the tape began to slowly stroke the cock of a man that had appeared on the tape.

Becky's hand was first to reach over to Ryan's swollen organ, and she began to stroke it in time with the girl on the tape.

"Jessi, we should do this for Ryan," Becky commented as she watched the tape.

Jessi giggled as she played with Ryan's bloated cock-head, "I think we already are."

Becky shook her head, "No, I mean make a video for him."

"What?" Jessi was surprised at Becky's suggestion.

"Yes, we could make a video of us stripping for him, jacking him off, sucking his cock, and him fucking us. It would give him something to remember us by, and what he is missing while he is at school. It would give him something to jack off to on those cold and lonely nights."

Jessi liked the idea, "Well we would have to make a copy for us too."

Becky nodded as her hand kept slowly moving up and down Ryan's thick shaft, "Oh definitely, give us something for those cold and lonely nights too."

Ryan was already turned on with the attention the girls were giving to his engorged erection, but the thought of them making a video for him turned him on even more.

"What do you think Ryan, would you like to make a video with us?" Becky asked seductively.

Ryan nodded and smiled, "I'd love to."

Becky stared at Ryan's big, stiff cock, "I want to suck him."

Jessi smiled, "Go ahead."

Becky got down on her knees between Ryan's legs and took his cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth, slowly taking the head into her mouth, and then as her head moved up and down she would take a little more each time.

Jessi took Ryan's hand and placed it on her breast, "Play with my tits as she sucks your cock."

Ryan watched Becky's head bob up and down on his cock, he liked the feeling of her mouth on his stiff organ. He loved how it felt when his cock-head rubbed against the roof of her mouth and then almost to her throat, he was surprised at how much of her cock she was able to take. He reached over and began to squeeze Jessi's large breasts with his hand. As he began pulling on her nipples she slid her hand down into her pants and began to play with her swollen clit.

Jessi was getting turned on watching her friend sucking her cousin's cock, "Fuck her mouth Ryan, like the guy on the tape."

Ryan looked up at the TV and saw the man had taken hold of the girl's head and was pumping his cock back and forth into her mouth. Ryan placed his other hand at the back of Becky's head and he began to pump his hips back and forth.

It turned Becky on even more when Ryan started fucking her face. She closed her eyes and imagined her brother doing the same thing to her. She'd let Stan use her like this for his pleasure if he wanted. Ryan's big cock felt so good, she liked the way it filled it filled her mouth. And now her head was being held still by his hand and the feeling of his erection sliding in and out, the tip hitting the back of her throat with each thrust made her clit tingle. She felt her pants being tugged down, and then her friend's hand rubbing her swollen clit.

"How does that feel?" Jessi asked Ryan.

"It feels fucking great!" Ryan answered, his hips coming up off of the sofa with each thrust into Becky's willing mouth.

Jessi had looked at Becky's face and saw the look of wanton abandon there. She was hit with the urge to play with Becky's pussy while she masturbated. She reached over and pulled down Becky's sweatpants, and began to finger her willing pussy. Jessi was surprised at how hard Becky's clit felt against her finger. She rubbed Becky's clit with her forefinger, and inserted her middle finger inside of Becky's slick cock tunnel.

Ryan watched as Jessi played with both her own, and Becky's pussy. He loved the way her breasts jiggled with each movement she made. He now had both hands on Becky's head, and moving her head up and down on his cock as his hips thrust back and forth. He could feel tighten her lips around his shaft, her hand massaged his heavy cum laden balls.

Becky was nearing orgasm, she was still fantasizing that it was Stan's cock in her mouth. Her jaw was beginning to ache from being open so wide for so long. She didn't care though; all that mattered was pleasuring the cock that was pumping in and out of her mouth. She didn't care if he came in her mouth, or on her face, or wherever he wanted to shoot his load, she only cared that he did cum. She could feel Jessi's finger rubbing her clit, her hips moved with Jessi's fingers.

Jessi stared into Ryan's eyes as she masturbated herself, and her best friend. It wouldn't be long before he came, she could see the signs in his face. Jessi had already peaked once, and was working on her second orgasm.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum," Ryan exclaimed loudly.

He squeezed the muscles in his groin, trying desperately to prolong the ecstasy, but the need for release was too great. He groaned loudly as the first long, hard spurt of jizz shot forth from his cock, and into Becky's mouth.

Becky started to cum as she felt his hot jizz flow into her mouth. Her body shook hard as waves of pleasure surged through her body. She loved the somewhat salty taste of his jizz, she pretended it was her brother's cum that she was tasting.

Ryan cried out each time his cock pulsed out its creamy load, his head spinning with pleasure. Finally after several dry contractions Ryan collapsed back on the sofa, both Jessi, and Becky collapsed in a heap beside of him.

Uncle Bill's voice boomed from below, "Becky, your dad is on the phone."

"Oh shit," Becky muttered as she hurriedly scrambled to put her clothes back on.

Jessi gave Ryan a quick kiss on the cheek as her and Becky were leaving, "See ya in the morning stud."

It always seemed so quiet after Jessi left; Ryan shut the TV off and headed off to his bed. Mornings seem to come around so quickly out here.

After talking to her day Becky decided to spend the night at Jessi's, there had been an accident on the road into town, and it was blocked off in both directions.

After the girls had climbed into bed Jessi asked, "Well, did you enjoy that?"

Becky purred, "Yes I did. I enjoyed all of it, Ryan's big dick in my mouth, and you playing with me the way you did."

Becky stopped, "I'm sorry that I hogged him up, I should have at least offered you a go at him."

Jessi giggled, "That's okay, I jacked him off in the shop this afternoon, and then after that I let him fuck me in the shower."

"You little slut," Becky giggled back, "How was it?"

"Oh god it was fantastic," Jessi whispered back, "He fucked me from behind, I came so freaking hard."

The girls whispered back and forth until they dozed off. Becky fell asleep with visions of Stan sliding his slick cock in and out of her pussy from behind. She wondered if Lindsey let him do that.

The next few days passed quickly, the weather was prime Montana summer, clear warm days, with cool nights. After everything dried out Ryan ran the tractor, and baler, and baled up the hay that he had cut. The bales were hauled into the ranch and stacked for use in the coming winter, or to sell to other ranchers.

Uncle Bill, and Jessi had been working with Ryan on his horsemanship, and both felt comfortable with sending Ryan out alone on Bernie, a ten year old chestnut gelding. It was a pleasant day for riding, Ryan was in no hurry, and neither was Bernie who seemed somewhat miffed at having to leave the corral and the feed bucket for a day of work.

"Always be aware of where you are, and what's around you," those were the words of advice that Uncle Bill had given him, "There's cats up there, and there's bears, you don't want to get between a momma and her cubs. Trust Bernie, he can smell a bear coming a mile away, and he will let you know. If you spot a bear, stop, and slowly move back the way you came."

Once away from the ranch Ryan felt like a real cowboy. From the way he looked it could have been 1880, he had the boots, he had the hat, and he was wearing chaps. A rifle in a scabbard was strapped to his saddle, all he was missing was a six gun strapped to his hip. Occasionally he would spot a place where the barbed wire of the fence had been knocked down, and he would stop and nail it back to the fencepost. Bernie would watch Ryan while he worked, and Ryan could swear that the horse was casting doubtful glances his way.

About noon he stopped at a small creek for lunch, and to let Bernie get a drink and munch on some grass. He gazed up at the mountains, a cool breeze descended down the slope, the tree branches moved lazily back and forth. The air was alive with sounds of the buzzing of insects, and the chirping of birds.

He cut two of the apples that Aunt Suzanne had packed for him into quarters and walked over to Bernie and fed them to him. After that Bernie seemed to warm up considerably to him. Ryan quickly learned that Bernie knew his business; the horse would almost automatically stop each time the barbed wire drooped.

It was getting late in the afternoon when Ryan decided it was time to turn around and head back home. He was surprised at how fast the day had passed. Bernie seemed to realize that they were headed back to the barn, and his beloved feed bucket and picked up the pace for the ride back home.

It was near twilight, and still about an hour or more from the ranch when Ryan stopped to relieve himself. As he was zipping his jeans back up he looked up towards the mountains. There were six riders about a hundred yards up from him riding slowly, and quietly. They had appeared from the trees and were riding through the other side of the small clearing that Ryan was in.

Ryan squinted, trying to make out who they were. They were all naked from the waist up, each had long braided hair, and only blankets were on the backs of the horses.

A chill went up Ryan's spine, he looked over at Bernie, and his eyes were as wide as saucers. The last of the riders stopped and looked down at Ryan; he could feel the rider's eyes bore through him right down to his soul. He was older than the other riders, and had what appeared to be several feathers in his hair; he called out to Ryan in a language Ryan didn't understand. The rider's hand went up to his throat where he clutched a necklace, and he spoke again, and then he raised a small rifle into the air and spoke again. He put the rifle down, and spoke for a final time. The rider raised his other hand in what appeared to be a farewell gesture and began to turn his horse.

Ryan raised his hand, he tried to speak, but no words would come out. As swiftly as they appeared, the riders had disappeared into the trees. And with absolutely no sound. Ryan realized that the hair on the back of his neck was standing straight up.

Ryan remounted his horse and in no time Bernie was near a full gallop. It was near dark, Ryan couldn't see much except for shadows and shapes, he had to trust that Bernie knew where he was going.. Whatever they had seen back there, Bernie didn't much care for it and was making for home as fast as he could.

Uncle Bill was in the barn when Ryan rode up, "We were beginning to get a little worried about you."

Ryan shook his head as he dismounted, "Nope, we're safe and sound."

Uncle Bill looked at Bernie, "Looks like Bernie wanted to get home."

Ryan nodded, "And me too. Bernie got kind of spooked at the bottom of Baxter's"

"Really, what could spook Bernie," Uncle Bill chortled, "Other than the fear that the oat bucket might be empty when he got back to the barn."

Ryan hesitated, "Well, we saw some other riders in Baxter's."

Uncle Bill's head snapped up, "Who the hell is riding up there?"

"I don't know," replied Ryan, "But they looked like Indians."

Uncle Bill let out a chuckle, "And just how did they look?"

"Well, they all had long hair in braids, all were naked from the waist up, and I couldn't see or hear any sounds of saddles. The one who talked to me, I couldn't understand what he was saying, he looked older, and he had some feathers in his hair."

The older man's hand gripped Ryan's forearm tightly, "You're telling me the God's truth, and you're not making this up are you? Jessi hasn't told you anything has she?"

Ryan shook his head in confusion, "No, Jessi has told me anything, why?"

Uncle Bill relaxed his grip, and ran his fingers through his hair and stared Ryan straight in the eyes, "Well, I never seen it, but my grandfather did. Exactly what you saw, and so did his dad. I don't know the Lakota name, whatever it is, it means ghost riders. A few years after my great-grandfather met Runs With Elk, and Spotted Owl, Spotted Owl and five or six other men from his village were hunting around Baxter's when a bolt of lightning struck the whole group down. Since then some people have seen them riding around twilight."

Ryan realized that his mouth was hanging open, and he quickly snapped it shut as his body shivered.

Uncle Bill was smiling, "I've heard that it is a good thing that they let you see them," then he looked at Bernie, "You better get Bernie rubbed down, and over to his oat bucket before he gets impatient. Come in to the house for supper when you are done out here."

After Bernie was taken care of Ryan walked into the house, Aunt Suzanne, and Jessi stared at him with what could only be taken as amazement.

Jessi was the first to speak, "You saw them, the Ghost Riders?"

Ryan nodded, "Well, I guess I must have."

"From anyone else, I would have said hogwash," stated Aunt Suzanne, "But from you, I have to believe it. How would you have known?"

"Were you scared," Jessi asked.

"Scared, nope not a lick" began Ryan, who waited for a moment, "Petrified would best describe it."

Later that night as Uncle Bill, and Aunt Suzanne lay in bed, Uncle Bill looked at his wife, "I want Ryan to be a part of this ranch, and in so many ways he is so like my grand-father, the way he looks at the mountains. He seems to like the work, and the ranch."

Aunt Suzanne nodded; she had seen the same things in Ryan. He was a lot like Uncle Bill's grandfather.

"I need to look up Charlie Red Elk and talk to him about the Ghost Riders," Uncle Bill said out loud.

Aunt Suzanne was too busy remembering one key detail about Uncle Bill's grandfather that gave her a small level of disconcert, he had married a distant cousin. She had no proof of any sort, but deep inside she knew something was going on between Jessi, and Ryan. It had to stop whatever it was, it wasn't right. Suddenly she remembered that they would be going to the city in a few days to find a place for Jessi, and Becky and she relaxed. She would only have to be diligent for about six weeks then Ryan would be leaving for his school, and Jessi would be safe at State, where, hopefully she would find a boy.

Sleep was a long time coming for Ryan. He lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling, trying to replay every detail of what he had seen up at Baxter's. He clearly remembered the facial features of the one who talked to him. It was the color of polished leather, deeply lined from years of being in the sun, wind, and rain. There was kindness in the face, he could hear the words that he had spoken in his mind, but when he tried to say them out loud they wouldn't come forth. Each time he listened to them in his mind he felt that he understood what he was saying, but the meaning just barely eluded him. Finally it came to him, it was something like,"It is good to see you again old friend, welcome home."

When that moment of understanding came it was all so clear. This was home. He was home again. He had been gone far too long, all of his life. Ryan quickly drifted off to sleep, the last thought he had was he wondered if he would see the Ghost Riders again, he hoped he would.

There are things that can't be explained in the mountains of Montana. Not everything is cut and dried, not everything is black and white. Once the mountains of Montana are in your blood they never leave, even when that blood crosses generational lines. Ask anyone who has grown up in Montana; ask them if the love of the mountains ever leaves their soul.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
All Because of a Rusted Swing Set Can a rusty swing set bring about true love?in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
More Stories