All Comments on 'Moonlight'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WIMP FAGGOT SHIT

You should be arrested for this queer crap

gaesmogaesmoalmost 14 years ago
Nope

I am not interested in flaming...no respect for those who do, but at the same time I see nothing of value in this story. The storyline itself is as old as Lit. As usuall your technical writing skills are fine, but the content is jaded and lackluster. No tension except to wonder why any man would put up with such treatment, and why any woman would treat someone she loved in such a manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice story

Mary has the life and is enjoying it. John also is enjoying what his wife is doing and was able to identify the taste of Samuel. This was definite well written and you could feel the excitement of both benefactors of the wifes night out. You could feel John just getting excited about who she would choose next thursday night. Thanks for sharing a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
didn't read it

didn't read it as soon as i see your name i throw up.

Poizon69Poizon69almost 14 years ago

You are no doubt a good writer, i do wonder why a man would allow such things, but hey it's your story and I assume your lifestyle at some point in time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice

I liked it, could have been better? Maybe. I for one would have loved to see the teasing in the moon light stretched out a bit. There is something really HOT about a sexy woman posing in the moonlight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed it. Iespecially like the fact that his wife takes her lover's semen inside her. The thought of extramarital pregnancy of the wife being a possibility is always a turnown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Setup for long term anguish

So what does John do, when one night his wife stops coming home at all? Because it seems pretty likely that will happen eventually. That is why it is always an unacceptable risk for a couple to bring in third parties. Of course, maybe he looks forward to the night she never comes home again.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
As a fantasy it is hot

but I don't think too many men could live like that in real life.

Sharing her with another man while he is getting to use one of her orifices would be acceptable,but waiting at home while she has all of the fun would be really hard to accept.

As to that, I don't think the story is very believable, but that's just me.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
can't see

the hot in this tale. I rather play Russian roulette if I had a death wish. I don't need some uncurable illness

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 14 years ago
a wonderfully written nightmare

my compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good to see Poizy admit to being a cuck

I personally woulndt 'assume the lifestyle' at no point in my life. Fucking disgusting read nobbi you must have assumed a degree of madness. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Must be Laura's sister.

Your a good writer, get out of this rut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Author - disgusting & so unrealistic but your plots are consistently bullshit.

So you get points for being at least consistent - as many have said, this garbage belongs in fetish or the "eternally cluck/fag" category not LW.

We guess a challenge for this author would be to submit a non-cluck/wimp story - but most likely not because like a cheater; "always a cheater".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
No redeeming qualities to this story.

Story is utter trash. There is no good stuff, just a quick dive into the part that nobody likes. This is nothing more than a story written by a fag to try get straight guys to read about eating another man's cum. Here's the thing, no straight man would do that. Period.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Read it because you can write a....

....decent comment, your story's are silly little boys wanting to be girls take-offs. I think a great analogy to this is someone addicted to eating Durians. Imagine needing to clothespin your nose to stomach the eating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice intro

Just like a rapist telling you "it's not gonna hurt"

1 star for you

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Story is a complete NIGHTMARE!

Nothing but un-redeaming, un-reality in this story! And that's being nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yikes.

Plain sick and disgusting. There's nothing erotic about this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sure

You write well madam, and for a certain type of insane person this was an enjoyable pastime.

Not convinced it would work for anyone else though..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wrong category

This is a story involving psychological fetish! It has nothing to do with a wife, loving or otherwise. It does however, involve a slut who enjoys sharing other people's bodily fluids with her husband. I wonder what other little bugs she is sharing with him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Totally disagree

I totally disagree with the negative comments. Highly erotic story, and licking another mans cum from on (or in) your wife is a very loving thing to do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Totally disagree

I totally disagree with the positive comments. Nothing erotic about this story and licking another man's cum from or (or in) your wife is a very SICK thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not normal

Nice title,but revolting story..only a sick mind would indulge in this kind of thing....

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Why

Do people like this bother to get married . and why do so many authors have such disdain for it . If you dont like marriage , dont get married , you dont have to lash out at it with every story . Believe it or not , even in todays " look at me " and " Me Me Me " society . Most Married people DO stay Faithful . That also is a choice , as that is the whole point of a marriage for most people . We as a community need to push for a Swinger/Swap category on this site to place things where they belong .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty hot, if you're into that sort of thing.

But I don't know, I think this might be in the wrong category... I have a bit of a cuckold fetish myself, so I loved it, and would love to experience this a couple of times. I think my wife likes the idea too. It will be fun.

But I do acknowledge that this is a fetish, and not for everybody.

5*****'s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"1"

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story if your into this.

Just not my style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Every time

Every time one of these stories appear you just have to think that the writer is some gay, who is afraid to admit he likes slurping cocks and has to use a woman in the story to justify the jizz guzzling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Typical

racist trash... sick couple... worthless marriage... worthless woman... worthless man.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
A slut and a cuck

It doesn't get any worse than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
turncoat

his cornhole buggered, he smoked a meaty cock, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

This writer is one sick puppy. No need to say more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

1* Sick sick asshole

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Well done, but...

Very hot as a single night, waiting for a real wife to come back from an adventure with an interesting new aspect to her development. The sweet uncertainty of how she reacts, and how Hubby reacts, and how THEY now interact.

However, it is fairly apparent that this is a well-rehearsed and established example of the couple's relationship! Sweetie has a good deal, Sambo has a great deal but If Hubby is OK with his slice of this creampie, he is just plain stupid or brainwashed!

That makes the story a LOT less erotic, IMHO!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The pointy end

I would give the slut something to suck, the pointy end of my 38.1929

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And they print this trash

Hey sicko go away

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disgusting!!! 1 star

Put this nasty shit in IR!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
as i always say

If you get off on another guy fucking your wife

Have at it

Truth be told i might have been one of them she doesn't tell you everything but she did tell me of your writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuckolding and Racial Slurs

You certainly want to hit all the notes of controversy.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nonsense

This is total nonsense. A vignette of 15 minutes in the life of a cuck.and whore.

Design82Design82over 5 years ago
EROTIC !!!

VERY erotic, sensual...and different..!!!

...being married to Mary...life certainly would NOT be boring...!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More stupidity and weak writing

Another non-original story about a slug wife and a weak, mentally messed up husband. Wow you must hate real men because they don’t share and pick up someone else’s cum.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Disgusting

Disgusting ir cuck story from the disgusting BobupBobbi. Little black Sambo. That's good Bob.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
It's not a story.

Ergo, no score.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

Mary: Cheating slut

John: Idiot, Cuck, Wimp, FOOL

Sam: Asshole

Donovan7777Donovan7777almost 3 years ago

Sorry Bobbi but generallyI hate your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BobnBobbi is clearly a racist. Sadly, the that's one of its better qualities.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wife comes home from a night out

Didnt bother reading it, but let me finish the above sentence the correct way

Wife comes home from a night out, and husband comes out from the closet.

I'll bet a 5 star rating on a cuck story I am completely correct.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous