All Comments on 'Moonlight & a Pair of Panties'

by damppanties

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonover 18 years ago
My Hands Were Shaking

Awesome! Very well written, I could feel myself in the room, I didn't want to breath, I was afraid I would wake her up.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Heavily Erotic!

DP has the ability to describe erotic activity in graphic detail that holds the reader spellbound as she deftly weaves her literary magic. A Hot Read!

Lia MondeLia Mondealmost 14 years ago
Full Moon Fantasy

Racy description of a surreptitious, late night visit driven by an irresistible desire.

phantomlover007phantomlover007over 13 years ago
Different and nice

Your stories are making me read everyone of them!! This one was different, slightly, and nice.

xwriterxxxxwriterxxxalmost 13 years ago
Caught on Tape

You should be a lawyer! You had me enjoying what I normally sit aghast at watching one of those caught on tape tv type programmes. : ) No mean feat for a man to read an indepth confession of a man wanking by the way! Personally I would have him slip the panties off her and replace them with a pair of his own y-fronts! Let her figure that one out in the morning! : )))) But then I'm not terribly erotic. : ) Loved the title too!!!

katestylekatestyleover 10 years ago

A really good piece. I was actually frightened whilst reading it, until I got to the end. Well written, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cross dressing panty fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous