All Comments on 'Moonlight Ch. 06'

by AnyaLeena

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You Came BACK!!!!!

YESSSSSS!!!

I have loved the premis of this story and longed to see it continued - and you came back to finish it!

It flows just as if there was no time between the chapters!

LOVING IT!

Thank you so MUCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story...

I'm glad that Lena and Connor have finally come together but will he be able to protect her or will she be protecting him.

Very hot...

*****

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
He's an ass.

I really dislike Conor. He doesn't seem to be interested in who Lena is, he's just hung up on the attraction. I find him to be sleazy, bossy and shallow.

While I know they are supposed to be together, I don't buy the way it's happening. Lena's strong and a leader but she gives in very easily. He cares only about having her and owning her...I wish he would just care about her.

Their relationship seems rushed, forced and fake. I like the idea of the sisters and their struggle to control/remove their wolves. I'm on board with the mysterious creep that's after them. I'm even okay with the obvious setup for Sunny and Conor's friend. If you can make the romantic aspects of their relationship ring true, the story would be so much better.

Thanks for writing. You said that you wanted comments. I hope you can take this as constructive criticism as that is my intent. Please listen to the parts you find useful and ignore the rest. It's your story, after all.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 12 years ago
Love it!

I am glad you came back and con't this story.....I like Conor very erotic, more please

KolrinKolrinover 12 years ago
Nice one!

And I can't disagree more with cantfightfate. Connor does care for her and you bring that across very well and as for Lena, well it's normal for people to want a break, especially in situations like Lena's, so having someone to lean, where she doesn't have to be strong can do a lot, considering what is happening.

Overall very well written, with good characters, a good basic setting and what looks like an interesting twist so far. I only hope the Muray's learn to accept their wolves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
????

Hi, just curious if there will be any more chapters or is this the last? Would like to read some more.

TheMogul40TheMogul40almost 11 years ago
Very Enjoyable

While I have not read the previous chapters yet, I certainly enjoyed this one. I enjoyed the way you painted the two main characters, what they were thinking, and what they were doing. Great way of communicating their communications...

I look forward to reading more.

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfabout 10 years ago
more please!!!!

could you please continue? this is going so well. love it so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous