Moonlight Window Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chimed in, "Yup, right here in this very room. And we left out the smaller stuff. What do you call that at the firm, honey?"

"You mean 'lesser included' I think."

"Yeah, that. With the lesser included fantasies, there were probably a couple of dozen. This has been a busy weekend."

Lara said, "Sam, a lot of our fantasies have been about a tight, young hottie with perky breasts, a fantastic figure and a beautiful face doing you, me or both. I think we have to make it ten major fantasies."

"Tight, young hottie with perky breasts, a fantastic figure and a beautiful face, eh? I'm flattered, I think."

We all laughed.

"Deb, you are all of that. In our fantasy, we never talked about much more than the sex. If we had, I would have added, 'with a brilliant mind, great personality and into most of the things we are into.' Then you would have fulfilled it to a T."

I know Deb blushed when I said this because of her posture change. She thought about it for a minute, and walked over to me. She gave me a kiss and turned to Lara.

"We kind of left Sam out. Do you want me to do him while you watch, or do you want to do him with me?

Lara said, "I think I want to watch for a minute or two. I want to see if he can keep up with you. What do you have in mind?"

Deb actually had something simple in mind. She had correctly observed that I had been lusting after her pussy, and that watching her and Lara was foreplay enough.

Without a word, Deb's hand was in my pants. It was surprising, electric and erotic all at the same time. She rubbed on my penis for a while, and then started undressing me.

She was wearing nothing except for the slip that was still around her waist. Having her undress me while Lara watched was an odd sensation.

She took off my shirt and kissed all over my chest. She sucked on my nipples and rubbed on my back. It felt so good.

Then she told me to take off my loafers and she pushed me down onto the easy chair. She undid my belt and pulled my pants and socks off when I raised my hips. Next, she reached up for the waistband of my boxers. Instead of pulling them down, she rolled the top down, licking my stomach down to my pubic hair.

I'm a little ticklish there, but it felt so good that I let her continue, though I can't say I didn't squirm a bit.

My dick was hard again by then, and she slid the shorts over it and off. She started licking my legs, slowly working her way up to my thighs. She was kissing me there when she started to fondle my balls.

I felt her hand work its way up to my penis, and she started to stroke it.

I started to reach out to her, and she said, "Just sit there. I feel like doing the work."

She moved up to kiss me with those soft lips, and then she said, "Hold on."

She got up and turned around. She grabbed my penis from behind, and slowly sat on my penis, reverse cowgirl style.

"Ahhhh," I gasped as my penis entered her. She was tight, indeed! Lara was not loose or sloppy, but she was definitely not as tight anymore as when we first were married. Still, she was every bit as tight as Beth, who was a decade or more her junior. Deb, though . . . Deb was tight!

I looked over at Lara. She was smiling. She held up two fingers on one hand and all five on the other.

"Right," I thought. "25."

Then she made an "OK" sign with thumb and forefinger of one hand while she stuck two fingers through with the other hand. She mouthed the word "tight!"

I was glad that Deb was riding me with her face toward the ceiling and her eyes closed by now. I could feel her finger on her clit as she rode me, and I could tell she was getting hotter. Thinking about my wife's fingers where I had my dick now was too much. I came into her for twenty seconds or more. As I did, I felt her fingers rubbing faster and faster. She arched her back and screamed.

"Oh, yeahhhh. Ahhhh!"

She sat there for a minute, panting. When she started to get up, Lara held up her hand to stop her.

"Stay there for a minute, Deb, and see if you like this."

Still fully clothed, she walked over to us and sat on the floor between our legs, facing away from us.

She leaned her head back, and said, "Deb, slide off his dick and over me."

"Oh, god," Deb said. "This wasn't highlighted in my books because I don't think it is even in the books!"

As she slid forward, I had an ass-end view of Lara sucking my cum out of another woman for the second time that weekend!

Beth seemed to be enjoying the sensation as Lara licked. After Lara was finished, she got up and looked at Deb. Deb licked Lara's lips, and they kissed until they decided to swallow.

Deb said, "Wow. I never in a million years would have thought of that. Lara you were better than a box of Kleenex, and a lot sexier, too. I've read about a -- a . . . what was it called? . . . Oh, yeah, a 'creampie,' but never a reverse dismount from a seated position to a supine, semi-recumbent recipient. The difficulty factor for that in competition must be at least a five."

We all laughed.

"Sam's cum tasted different than any I have tasted before, though, not that I have tasted that many."

Lara said, "That's because it was mixed with your own pussy juice," after which she made an evil face and said, "Ooooooo."

Deb and I laughed again.

Lara took Deb by the hand and led her to the bathroom. Deb had a tentative expression on her face until Lara explained it.

"Rule number one. Sam does not want to taste cum. Mouthwash," she said, pointing to the bathroom.

"Ah. Okay" and they went in.

When they came out a few minutes later, Lara's clothes looked a little disheveled. Her blouse was open a few buttons and the top button of her shorts was undone.

Deb was licking her finger.

"Ladies?" I queried.

Lara was actually a bit flushed. Deb led her to the bed and pushed her down. Deb looked at me.

She simply said, "Her turn. Up for it yet? She's all warmed up."

"Let me watch you undress her first," I said.

Deb stroked Lara's hair and said, "May I, Chéri?"

"Oui. Doucement."

That much I understood.

Lara lay still while Deb slowly, gently undid each button of her blouse, kissing the skin exposed with each. Lara's eyes were closed, and she smiled or moaned with each kiss.

At the last button, Deb pulled the blouse open. Lara was wearing an everyday soft cup bra, white with a little bow at the front. Deb toyed with the bow. I could see that Lara was holding her breath in anticipation of the first touch on her breasts. Deb slowly traced the right cup of the bra, and then settled her palm over the cup.

"Ahhh. Yes!" moaned Lara as she let out her breath.

Deb softly massaged each breast in turn. Lara's nipples were hard, and Deb played with them through the satin fabric, raising more soft moans from Lara.

Deb sat her up and removed her blouse. Kissing Lara's neck, she unhooked her bra and let the straps slide off her shoulders.

"Oh, Lara! Your breasts are so beautiful," Deb whispered in Lara's ear.

Her hands were exploring each, savoring the texture of the skin, the change at the areolas and the nipples. She looked intently at what she was doing, as if she had never seen skin before and had discovered a new wonder.

She lowered Lara back to the bed, and murmured something in her ear that I could not hear. Lara closed her eyes again and smiled.

It reminded me of all the times I had whispered, "Close your eyes and hold out your hands," before giving her a present.

Deb moved to Lara's shorts. The button was already undone, and Deb pulled the zipper down slowly. She tugged at the waist, and Lara lifted her hips. Her shorts and panties were removed in one slow stroke. She knelt next to Lara and admired my wife's naked form.

"A woman is so much more sensual than a girl," she said.

"Mmmm," murmured Lara as she idly fondled the silky slip Deb still had around her waist.

"The orange is peeled, Sam. Which half would you like to devour?"

"I'll take the top half. You take south of the belly button."

She gave me a mock salute, and said, "Okay, Skipper. Welcome aboard," as then motioned towards Lara as if inviting me onto a craft.

I moved to sit next to Lara. I brushed her hair with my fingers and traced her forehead. I kissed her lightly.

"Happy, sweetheart?"

"Mmmmmm," she smiled.

I started with her hands, and massaged each one, having taken some massage oil out of the suitcase while Deb was undressing Lara. I had warmed it by holding it under an armpit during the lengthy "orange-peeling" session I had just watched.

Lara and I both love hand massages. Lara smiled and gave little moans while I massaged them.

Deb watched what I was doing, and followed my lead. She motioned for some oil, and I poured a little onto her palm. She then started giving Lara a foot massage.

"Oh," she exclaimed, "cold little tootsies."

Lara often had cold toes, and we joked about it. If I said something in bed that required revenge on her part, she would run her feet up my legs.

Deb worked the oil into Lara's left foot, and began to sing "Popsicle Toes" by Michael Franks. It was pretty funny, but it was pretty sexy, too.

Lara had never had a hand-foot simultaneous massage, and she was enjoying it immensely. She was full of "ohs" and "ahs" as we moved from finger to finger, toe to toe, hand to hand and foot to foot.

We spent more than ten minutes on the extremity massages, and then started working on her arms and legs. I did one arm at a time, and Deb worked on both legs together. We watched each other, and inched our way towards her torso together. I reached her shoulders as Deb reached her hips.

We lingered there for a bit, massaging, caressing and applying more oil as needed. I nodded to Deb, and she gently spread Lara's legs. Lara was fairly limp by now, and she had a peaceful expression on her face. Her eyes were half closed, and she was watching us as if we were in a dream.

I reached down and cupped her breasts at the same time that Deb touched her labia. Her neck arched as her head went back.

"O, yesss. Ahhh, feels good."

I played with her breasts and nipples, applying oil several times. Deb was now running her fingers inside Lara's slit. Lara moved her hips slightly to make better contact, and Deb pushed two fingers inside.

"Ahhhh!" Lara gasped.

Deb took a finger from her other hand and started rubbing Lara's clit.

"Ayyyye," was Lara's response.

She continued to make sounds of pleasure as Deb and I worked her erogenous zones. When Deb moved her head close enough that Lara could feel Deb's breath on her pussy, I moved to put my mouth on her right nipple.

The first touch of my tongue on the nipple was simultaneous with Deb's tongue touching Lara's clit.

"Oh, god!" screamed Lara.

We went to work in earnest now. I was sucking one vanilla-oil-flavored nipple, then the other, and Deb had her face planted solidly on Lara's pussy.

Lara bucked, screamed and arched her back as she came. She grabbed handfuls of the bedspread and tensed her entire body. She shuddered as she came in waves, and then sank back onto the bed, spent.

Deb and I stopped our play, and lay on either side of her. We kissed her and caressed her lightly. Even though the room was warm, she was shivering a bit. We rearranged ourselves under the covers.

We lay there quietly, and then I asked Deb what they had been doing in the bathroom that got Lara so hot.

"I told her about a fantasy of mine. I told her that I wanted the three of us to dress up in vintage clothing. You would wear a white dinner jacket. Each of us would wear silky gowns with slits up the side. We would have silk slips with matching slits, and no panties. Just garter belts and silk stockings. We would go to a jazz club and sit in a dark corner table. Each of us would dance with you.

"After dancing, she and I would sit together while we felt the lines of each others' dress. Then we would slide our hands up the slits in the dress and slip and rub each other's pussy while you watched. When we made each other cum, we would lick each other's fingers, then take you home and fuck your brains out.

"As I told her, I gave her a cursory demonstration."

I looked at Lara incredulously. She looked back at me.

Together we said, "Menu C!"

I added, "Yeah, about three weeks ago. God, how did she know?"

Deb asked what the hell Menu C was.

"Deb, we have a shorthand system for sex," I explained. "Menu A has clothing and toys. Menu B has different physical sex combinations. Menu C has all the fantasies we have told each other over the years. It's a long list."

Lara said, "About a month ago, we were watching an old movie with couples in sexy satin gowns dancing at a supper club. We made up a fantasy that exactly matches what you told me in the bathroom, except it was just the two of us with him fingering me, with a couple watching us and getting hot. When you started fingering me and touching my breast, I almost fainted."

"Honey," I said, "we should go buy a Lotto ticket, we're so lucky. We have hit the jackpot twice in one weekend!"

Deb said, "I love you two, but it's getting late and I have to be at a meeting with my program advisor early tomorrow. I have to do some writing after that, but I'll be done by four. How about dinner here and then some time at the lounge? We can listen to some jazz. My treat."

"What about not wanting your co-workers serving you" Lara asked.

"Well, today we just met. I thought we might hit it off, but I wasn't sure. I didn't want to make a big thing of going to dinner with you here in front of my friends if it didn't work out. I think it's safe to say that's no longer a worry."

"You don't mind letting your friends know you're having an affair with hotel guests?"

"You two are the first for me, here, but lots of employees here give a new meaning to 'guest relations.' You forget that this place caters to swingers. No one minds, and my friends sometimes swap stories about particularly juicy couplings.

"We're like a family here. Remember Norm?"

"Yeah, what about him?" I asked.

"Well, I asked him about you. He said the two of you seemed really nice, and his opinion was that the two of you were in love and were on the level. When I told him I wanted to see you socially, he thought it would be all right. He was surprised, as this is the first time he knew I was interested in resort guests in all the time I have been here.

"I agreed that the two of you were in love. I didn't tell him about Bill and Beth, though. Maybe later, but I thought that might be too much information now.

"A lot of my friends rely on Norm's opinion. He gets to meet a lot of people when they check in, and he's a really good judge of character. He's steered a few away from guests he thought might be trouble. We all like him like an uncle. I'm really going to miss him."

I said, "I'm glad he approved of us. Missing the opportunity to get to know you would have been a loss on our part."

"That's sweet. I think so too."

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. Lara hugged her from behind.

I started to run my hands over her again, playing with the slip she still wore around her waist.

"Jazz club tonight, eh?" I said. "Lara brought a nice dress and some silk stockings. Maybe you could wear something silky, too. I remember some tables in dark corners . . ."

Lara stuck her head up over Deb's shoulder.

"Oh, Sam, you wicked, wicked man! You're trying to corrupt this sweet young thing."

Deb turned her head down, and then looked up at me as innocently as she could with my hand still on her silk-covered ass.

"Oh, please sir, not that!"

I leered at her with my best leer and said, "Yes, that!"

"No, no, not that!"

"Yes, yes, THAT!"

"Oh, okay that!" she said, placing a hand on my cock and giving it a squeeze.

We all laughed and hugged.

Deb got up and pulled her slip all the way up again. She quickly got her dress on, and put her sandals back on her feet.

She threw her bra, panties and jewelry into her purse.

She turned to us and lifted her dress and slip up just enough to show there were no panties.

"Here's to a quiet evening listening to soft jazz," she said. "See you at six for dinner. I'll make the reservations."

She leaned over and quickly kissed us.

"Sorry I have to go to bed early. School night."

She was gone in a flash. Lara and I looked at each other.

"God, she was fantastic!" she said. "Way, way better than Lake Champlain!"

"Incredible," I said. "But 'gotta go to bead early, school night?' I feel like I just fucked the daughter we never had."

"Now that's a fantasy we haven't done. Maybe we can do it with her. Have to be careful, though. When incest came up this afternoon she shied away from the subject. The loving way she spoke of her parents makes me think that's not it. There's something, though, and we should respect her feelings."

"Sounds right. Glad you remembered that."

"I'm exhausted."

"I'm hungry," I said, getting up to grab the takeout box and some sodas from the mini bar.

We turned on the TV and sat in bed eating pizza and cuddling as we watched "As Good As It Gets."

We fell asleep in each others' arms. As we drifted off, Lara turned her head toward me.

"I wish it was six o'clock already . . ."

Author's notes:

Why three esses at the end of PanesOfGlasss? One of my favorite sounds when responding to a touch or caress is "yesss." It is a word and a sigh all in one.

Why PanesOfGlasss? The world is our window, and we see our lovers differently through the light of each pane. Each moment brings hope of a new view.

I don't speak French, myself, but that does not prevent me from recognizing and appreciating the beauty of a song in another language or hearing a few words I do know.

I added the French sections because, like Gomez Addams of The Addams Family when Morticia spoke French, the sounds of my wife whispering the words I do understand drove me wild!

"Parlez-moi d'amour" was written in 1930 by Jean Lenoir and first recorded by Lucienne Boyer. It has appeared in movies such as "The Imposters" and "Midnight in Paris." In the latter, it is heard in a 1920s sequence, several years before it was written, but what the heck, the movie is about time travel. It kind of fits.

----------

This is a copyrighted original work of fiction. All rights reserved.

All characters featured herein are at least eighteen years of age, even if not expressly stated. Any resemblance between actual persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Song lyrics contained herein remain the exclusive property of the original artist.

This work may not be copied or distributed without the express written permission of this author.