All Comments on 'Moonlit Visitor Ch. 06'

by RoseDarkfire

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OOOooo...

Sabrinas fucked up seriously now!!! If she did what I think she did she is going to be in soooo much trouble

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
woah

sabrina's the one who cursed dante isn't she, omg, i cant wait to see what happens next!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Unable To Vote

But if I could I would give this 5 Stars. Now we know why Sabrina is such a Bitch and I don't mean Alpha Bitch, although she wishes she were. She knows to much about Margaret to be totally innocent. And now it appears she's lost everything, her best friend, her boyfriend, and if she is responsible for Dante's curse that to has failed thanks to Alice. I wonder what the little bitch oops I mean witch will do next? That Alice might be on her way to Dante is a good thing although once she is reminded of what he was and still is, well things may get interesting yet.

You already know I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. And just so you know I'll try again later to see if I can officially give you the 5 Stars you deserve on this chapter.

fefe428fefe428about 12 years ago
Confused

If Sabrina is the one that cursed Dante, which is what I think you are trying to insinuate, then wouldn't he have recognized her and warned Sam about this? Not to mention, I can't see him leaving his mate anywhere near her. I can't help it, I'm very confused about this. Please hurry back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Why can't we vote?

Please do yourself a favour, do your story justice and get an editor.

RoseDarkfireRoseDarkfireabout 12 years agoAuthor
Voting Status

Um Voting status is on not sure why you guys cant vote cause others are. Story is rating at a 4.40 right now. If you can't vote now try again later. Thank you for the comments and your votes

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
WHEN ONE COMES TO A CHOICE

in direction or life, what decides the course. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 I CAME BACK AND VOTED

as I told in my mails. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I like this story but...

...you really, really need an editor. There's so many errors, it completely spoils the flow of the story. I can't give it 5* because of this.

fefe428fefe428about 12 years ago
Voted

I came back in and voted, but I have to agree with the suggestion to find an editor. This story has great potential, which will only be enhanced by the assistance an editor can and will provide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please

When are you going to add the next chapter? I hope soon.

RoseDarkfireRoseDarkfirealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Hey Guys

I know your patiently waiting for the next chapter. Well here's some news. I am rewritting it a bit so that I can fill in some gaps. I am also wanting to say that the rewritten form is going to be going from Chapter one all the way to the end. So please be patient with me. If you guys want please email me with some thoughts on the story.

Thank you

Rose Darkfire

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
Good,but NO ENDING,,,

NO ENDING,which seems to be the norm on here lately,,,and after a year and a 1/2,im guessing there will not be an ending either,,such a waste of time for both reader and writer...just another unfinished story on this site..

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story deserves to be continued and brought to a satisfying finish. Pretty please?

Taterbug7396Taterbug7396almost 9 years ago
More p please????

This is à good story please continue it...........

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 7 years ago
Thats it ??

No continuation ?!? Good story, though a bit drawn out. The details are appreciated too. It was an enjoyable read. Some grammar was a bit off. But understandable none the less. Would love to read more of this.

What happened after ?!?

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 7 years ago
Well that blows..

I see it's another one that just leaves you hanging. This could of been a great series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous