All Comments on 'Moonshadows Ch. 06'

by twilight_song

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

fuck her and let her die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupid bitch!

Hope she dies so your story dies as well with that stupid bitch!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Cassian would've taken Selene regardless if she was still speaking to Rafe. He came to her job and compelled her so she was never safe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Like

Great job.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Hethen129Hethen129about 10 years ago
And so ends

A decent story that had me always waiting for the next chapter. Thanks for your offerings up to this point.

Hethen129Hethen129about 10 years ago
2nd thought

Just to be clear you are a very good story teller. Anytime you can create a tale that people can get emotionally invested in, with characters they actually remember and care about well then that says something awesome about you. I dislike like the way the story went but that says nothing of your considerable talent. Truly well done. I more then likely wont be following this anymore but that says more about me and my preference then your skill.

WordsWordsWordsWordsWordsWordsabout 10 years ago

Thanks for the update! I hope we don't have to wait to long to see what happens next. Will Rafe realize that she has disappeared?

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28about 10 years ago
good story

I can't wait for the next chapter!!

elausenteelausenteabout 10 years ago
great

Perfectly paced... didn't need the initial explanation. .. this is a novel... it requires the dynamics you have imparted... makes it into a more effective vehicle for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I really like your story but we know nothing about the main characters. I mean the vampire mentioned her going to school? I dont remember anything about classes or a major nothing......we know even less about Rafe I mean the whole story is written from her perspective. And she never asked him any questions at all. And for a werewolf this dude has no senses whatsoever. I mean is she his mate? Cant he sense when she is in danger? He has to be the most sorry excuse for a werewolf I have ever read lol. But overall the story has me hooked lol, good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertwilight_song@twilight_song
Well! It's been 6 years, but in the midst of procrastinating on working on the manuscript for an actual novel (gasp!), I started looking over some of my old work and found the partially-finished stories I'd put up here. Cue the resulting guilt and urge to get the ball rolling ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES