Mora's Fetish Diary

Story Info
She starts a new erotic journal.
929 words
3.71
16.8k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a new journal today. It came to me from a friend. She is a beautiful, buxom redhead. I have such a crush on her.

Anyway- I am getting away from myself.

With each new journal I get, I decide to do something new with it. I have a journal that is specifically for planning out my poetry. I go through several of these and replace it with small spiral bound notebooks throughout the year and many of my poems never make it out of the notebook. I have another that is devoted to my thoughts on world events as they happen and what I feel, what the opinion of the country might be at the time, and the like. I have another journal where I write about things that really seriously bother me so I can figure them out before I hurt someone. Sometimes you don't know what's REALLY bothering you until you sit down and write it all out and everything that comes to mind. A type of freeform writing that just flows from the pen to the page that doesn't make sense until you come to the end. Spiral reasoning. Much like this paragraph is becoming.

In all my writing, there is something that I have never done. Wanna know what it is? Come in closer. It's a secret. I have never actually written exactly what turns me on and why. For all of my stories and poetry I have written I have never ONCE written about my very particular kinks. I've written about BDSM. I've written about things that I would do with another person if it weren't illegal or impractical. And I do it all under artistic license. Anyone can make something up. It's quite another story to sit down and tell someone very up front and frankly about something that really honestly turns you on.

Believe me. I've tried.

So as I think of them, I will be writing down my kinks one by one. The entries will probably be short because this is just a form of journal to document my personal kinks, fetishes, and things that make me purr. Maybe it will be a particular person. Perhaps it will be a particular sex act or position. I might even give a glimpse into what might be completely non-erotic, but still gets me wet. I am going to give details and exact things. I might even be writing it as it is happening. This is new territory for me.

Every good writer knows that they should write down some ideas and things to get them going. As I was writing this, even, it sparked an idea. I remembered how much I love long hair. Men with long hair are just plain sexy.

I also remembered how much I love a good debate. As long as it doesn't go into the avenues of screaming grudge match. Although the makeup sex could be fun.

Hands. I love the way men's hands look as they move.

I really love it when guys go down on me, although I wouldn't ask for it. I guess that means I would have to tell why, right?

Men in glasses are sexy. Very sexy. And so varied in appearance.

And so are Geeks. Then again some geeks wear glasses. Wonder if this would put in the Nerd category, too?

Goths! Goth boys and girls are both sexy as hell. I remember one delicious little fuckpuppet a friend of mine showed me... Or the girl with the wings... And speaking of Goths, I have a crush on a guy from a show I go to see occasionally. I could write about him and what I would do to him.

Or maybe I could write about how much I love toys... Or how frustrated I am when I have to wait for my toys to be delivered. Speaking of which, the damned things SHOULD have been delivered to me TODAY.

I could write about some of my rather amusing sexcapades. Embarrassment can be fun sometimes.

Vampires get my engine running. Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice does it to me even reading it, but the movie is great, too. I love the sexual tension that runs through the whole damned movie.

Just writing all of this down where other people can find it is exciting. Maybe I will have to devote an entry to just how seductive it can be to put your fantasies out of your head and into written form.

I love using strap-ons. Maybe I could write about that? Hm... Or the first time I got to use a strap on and how it felt.

So many ideas! They just kind of spill out as I'm writing. Damn. I'm impressed! Since this is just an introduction, though, I can't give it ALL away. I'm a minx like that. (Yea, so I plan on letting a certain buxom redhead read this one day. She has a penchant for erotic stories anyway.)

Damn. So many ideas. But so horny now, too. Decisions, decisions...

I guess I will go masturbate, then sit down and write out an entry or two. God I love new journals! Every one of them is a new adventure!

~*~*~*~*~*~

You know something? It's funny that I am in the same situation today as I was when I wrote this. I am waiting on new toys to be delivered. Damned UPS. And just reading this and typing it up made me horny. I guess it is true that you can learn from the past.