Mora's Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mora turned her call light on and both Janie and Cara came in and had her lunch tray with them. They all talked excitedly and were glad for Mora that she did not have to go through a big legal battle. Mora knew that lawyers in that part of the world were not reliable and she would lose a big chunk of the money to one if she had to sue the trucking company. She felt she was much better off doing what she had done. She asked both nurses to respect patient confidentially and not say a word to anyone about the deal. They promised they would not.

Later that afternoon Sam stopped by again. This time he had no leg on and was using crutches. He said it was too hot and he had walked too much yesterday. Cara had things to do and Sam and Mora sat on the roof under the umbrella sipping cold drinks. Mora asked Sam if he had a girlfriend and he said he had not had a steady one for a couple of years. He did date once in a while. She told him she was interested in accepting his offer to say at his place for a while. He seemed surprised but very happy she was going to do so.

Mora got a call from her banker that the money had reached her account. Did she have anything he needed to do now and she told him she would get in touch later to transfer some money up where she was after she opened a bank account here. He said to call at any time they could be of service. The Barrister showed up a little later with the corrected paper work and Mora read it over carefully and then signed it. She got one of his cards in case she needed someone later and he thanked her and said good day. She wondered what his cut was on what turned out to be a very simple piece of work for him.

***

Gradually all of the stitches came out and the doctor felt Mora was well enough to leave the hospital. He wanted the physical therapy people to spend the rest of the week showing her a few more things like getting in and out of a car and how to cause the front wheels on her wheelchair to come up off the ground. She needed to know this to get over bumps, curbs, thresholds and other things. She had to learn just how far to lean back so she did not tip over backwards and to keep herself strapped in. Mora could leave on Friday afternoon.

Mora started her period and was glad she would get it over before she got to Sam's place. He visited every day and she got to like him very much. She hoped he felt the same. It had been some time since she had been with a man. She was always Horney during her period and she accepted both Cara and Janie's advances on her and they took turns getting each other off. Neither nurse minded Mora's period. They said that both enjoyed sex during theirs also.

On Friday Mora was ready to go. She gave each one of the girls an envelope full of cash. Neither wanted to accept it but Mora insisted. Sam arrived in his van to pick her up. He was using his regular leg and limping. They all made plans to meet at Sam's the following weekend for a party. Sam helped her get her wheelchair on the lift and into the van and they drove off. It was about a 30 minute drive to his place in the suburbs.

His place was on a bluff overlooking the ocean. It had a high fence around it and a gate that could be locked. It was a one level with a large garage. Sam pulled into the garage and helped Mora get her chair out of the van. He led the way and let her wheel herself. He showed her through the house, took her to the spare bedroom and into the bathroom with a roll in shower. On the way out she asked where his bedroom was and he took her in. It was large, had a sliding glass door out on to a deck with a beautiful view of the ocean. The master bath was very large and also had a wheel in shower. The kitchen was designed for both normal and wheelchair bound people.

Sam's house keeper, Maria, was preparing a meal and Sam introduced Mora to her. She spoke broken English but was easy enough to understand. There was another deck with a pool that looked over the city. Mora thought that Sam must have a very good business. She also remembered that the cost of living here was nowhere near what it was in the states. She had been to the area several times. Sam asked if she wanted a drink and she said no but might have a small glass of wine with dinner to see what her alcohol tolerance was with half a body. Maria said dinner was ready. They went into the dining room and had a good dinner. Mora tried the wine and it did not get to her very much.

After dinner they sat out on the rear deck and watched the sun set into the water. Mora could not believe how beautiful it was. She and Sam talked a lot each telling about themselves' and how they got to where they were today. The main thing they both had was growing up with no parents. Mora said she was ready to get out of her chair and maybe go to bed. It was nice to be out of jail she said.

They went back into the house and in the hall outside Mora's room she stopped and turned around looking at Sam. She looked up into his eyes and said that his bedroom was nicer than hers and batted her eye lids at him. She also said his bed was larger than hers. Sam was not dumb and asked her if she would like to join him on his large bed. She said absolutely and they went back into his room. He asked her if she needed anything from her luggage and she said no.

Mora wheeled over to the bed and transferred. She leaned back on her elbows and Sam came over and sat beside her. He reached up and undid the buttons on Mora's blouse and helped her take it off. It had been quite obvious she was braless. He unbuttoned her shorts and Sam pulled them off. She had no panties on either. Sam told her that she was the most beautiful sight with no legs that he had ever seen. Mora said she had wanted to be that way for years. She said she never believed it would come true. It was worth the pain and suffering she went through to get this way.

Sam stood and undressed in front of her then sat again and removed his leg and stump sock. Mora reached over and massaged his hip. Sam said he was going to take a shower, he usually did at night, and did she want to join him. Mora said sure and Sam transferred to Mora's chair and squeezed in. He held his arms out for her to join him. She did and they were both careful not to hit either of her stumps. Sam wheeled them into the shower, put a folded towel down and helped Mora over to the bench. He joined her and pushed the chair out and pulled the glass door shut. The water was turned on and they soaped each other good. Mora needed to be careful that she did not fall off the bench with nothing to support her sitting up but a short stump. Most of the pain was gone now. As she washed Sam's cock it grew into a pretty good size both in length and girth.

They dried off and returned to Sam's bed. He lit a few candles and got in beside her. Mora admitted to being very Horney but was afraid that having intercourse would be painful. Sam said he was in no hurry, just having her there was enough......almost. They kissed for quite a while and Sam gently used his hand and fingers on her pussy being careful to avoid any scars. Mora got quite aroused and he moved down in bed and started kissing it. He very gently moved his fingers over her hip scar and short stump. She said it felt strange in one way because in some places there was no feeling. He said yes, he had the same thing. In some places where the skin had been cut, the nerves for feeling had been destroyed. In some places it might come back and in some it might not.

Mora said it aroused her very much to have him touch her stumps and that he could/should do so any time he wanted. Sam said good because he enjoyed seeing and touching stumps and he loved shaved pussies and started licking and kissing Mora's. It did not take long for her to cum hard. He moved back up and they kissed some more and Mora could taste herself.

As Sam was kissing her nipples she found his hard cock and started stroking it. She finally moved around in bed where she could see, touch and kiss his hip area. She moved her mouth over to his shaved balls and cock and kissed and licked them. She worked her way up to the head of his cock and started taking it into her mouth. She wanted a lot of him in her mouth and throat but would save that for later. She used her hand to masturbate him and soon had him Cumming all over his belly. She cleaned him up with her mouth and moved back up to kiss him.

Mora said she forgot to tell him that she could not get pregnant as she had her tubes tied. He laughed and said he had a vasectomy so they should be pretty safe. They soon fell asleep cuddling together. The last thought Mora had was that she was a very lucky woman.

Mora woke up the next morning and Sam was gone from the bed. There was a breeze blowing the curtains around and she could smell the salt water. She called out Sam's name and he wheeled in with two cups of coffee. He was naked so she assumed that Maria was not there yet. He got in bed with her and said good morning as he handed her the cup. She took a sip and it was delicious. Sam told her that Maria did not come in until 1pm and stayed until dinner was over unless he needed her to stay later. She also did not work on the weekends unless he needed her and he had asked her to come in today. Her husband also worked for him. He had his own shoe repair shop but did all of the leather work Sam needed for braces and prosthetic limbs. He also modified shoes when necessary.

Mora asked what Maria thought about him having strange women staying with him. He said she understood and the only thing she asked was to not flaunt being naked or sex around her. Otherwise she was very discreet. Sam said he needed to get to his office and work shop for a while today even though it was Saturday, and did Mora need anything. She said she had to go shopping soon as she needed clothes. One of her bags had been destroyed in the accident and it had a lot of her clothing in it. Sam said he would be back in the afternoon and take her out then.

She sat her cup on the bedside table, moved over to kiss him and stroked his cock into erection. She told him she wanted to try it out tonight and Sam said he would be glad to oblige her. They kissed some more and he got out of bed. He asked if she would be alright and she said she thought so. She wanted to start doing things by herself. She would be careful. Sam gave her a cell phone and asked her to keep it with her at all times. Speed dial number two was his phone.

Sam got dressed with his peg leg and left in the van for work. Mora went into the bathroom and took a shower. She started making a list of the things she would need. She thought being there with Sam was going to work out great. She came out, went into the other bedroom where her one bag was and found some clothing to put on.

Mora called her agent in the states. She had sent word earlier that she had been in an accident and would call her when she could. When she got Lanie on the line she gave her all the details and that she was going to stay on the island for some time and to cancel all of her shoots. Lanie was shocked to hear all the details and with no legs understood where Mora was coming from. They both said that they would miss each other and Mora said she would let her know when she was going to be up that way and come to see her.

Mora found enough to make lunch in the refrigerator and made more notes about what she needed from the store. After lunch she explored around the house more taking time to see where everything was and what was there. It was a beautiful home that was very clean and well maintained. She heard a noise in the yard and someone was there doing yard work and getting ready to clean the pool. She had to remember to ask what his schedule was so she was not at the pool naked like she had planned to do this afternoon.

Maria came in just before 1 and said hello to Mora and did she need to fix her lunch. Mora thanked her and said she had already eaten. Mora asked if Maria could please write down the schedule of the yard and pool man and any other workers that might show up. She said she would have it for her in a few minutes. Mora also asked if she would put her schedule on it as to what days she did different things like clean, wash and so on. Mora said she did not want to cause her extra work or get in her way.

Sam got home about 3 and they got into the van and he took her shopping. Before they went in anyplace they got their heads together about what was needed so Sam knew where to go. Mora also asked what the pool dress code was when Maria was around. He said just cover your vital bottom parts. Nothing on top was fine. Sam asked Mora if she wanted him to use condoms and she said not necessary except as a mess saver. She laughed and said now that she did not have any legs she did not have to worry about anything running down them anyway. Sam laughed and leaned over and kissed her caressing her breast as he did so.

She also said she did not like to wear a bra except for very few occasions. He said that was perfect for him. He said he was going to be very proud to be seen with such a beautiful and sexy woman today. She said flattery will get you that much more tonight.

They then drove to another area and got out of the van and went into what looked like an American mall. They started making their stops and as they were moving to another store Mora said one more thing: She loved sex during her period and just had it. Sam said he bet the girls (nurses) liked that and he liked it very much then also. She said she was also extra Horney then. Sam grinned and said he would try and keep up with her. If he could not he would call the girls to come over. They had a good laugh and she also noticed that they got lots of looks from both men and women as they were moving around.

At one place she was looking at some panties and thongs and Sam told her both were hard to keep on or in place with legs missing. She said ok, she had a few and would see what happens before she got any more. He asked how she was holding out in her chair and she said she was starting to get sore. She thought she should call it a day as she had the most important stuff. They got back to the van and she even transferred to the back seat to get more comfortable. Sam looked in the rear view mirror and said he thought he should check her bottom out when they got home. She could see his big grin. She surprised him and said she thought that was an excellent idea.

One the way home Mora asked if he wanted her to move into his bedroom or just visit once in a while. He said from the time she showed him her pussy at the airport he had wanted her in his bedroom. Please move in with him! She said ok, you talked me in to it. They got home and Sam got in his wheelchair so it was easier for him to help haul stuff into the house. They put it all in the spare bedroom and Mora said she would put it away tomorrow. They parked their chairs side by side facing each other and started kissing. Sam was feeling her breasts and she had hold of his semi hard cock through his trousers. Just as it looked like it was going to go further Maria called that dinner was ready. He said he would have to check her bottom later. They both laughed and went in to the dining room.

After dinner and Maria had left, they talked about some of the things she needed to work on to get herself rehabbed. She needed to learn how to drive, and to have good strength to be able to wheel herself around in her wheelchair. How to get in and out of her chair not only side to side but up and down to the floor. How to get in and out of other peoples cars. Sam took her to a building that was attached to the garage that Mora had not noticed. He unlocked it and it had several pieces of gym type equipment and some parallel bars. He had used it after he lost his leg and he let some of his patients use it.

He showed her how to use some if it and that arm strength was going to be one of the most important things to have. He adjusted one so she could do chin-ups out of her chair. He showed her how, while sitting in a chair like she was in a car, to take the wheels off of her chair and store them and the seat frame either on the seat beside her, if she was alone, or on the seat behind her. He had her do that several times and she became good at it right away.

They worked up a good sweat and Sam asked her if she would like to try the pool out. He took her to the devise that she could transfer to and it would lower her into and out of the pool. They removed their cloths and rinsed off with the shower wand before Mora lowered herself into the pool. Sam jumped in and joined her. She could not believe how easy it was to propel herself through the water with no legs. The water temp was just right. Part of the pool and the deck were covered by a canopy that could be run in or out with a motor depending on how much sun was wanted or wind there was. They swan for a while and then got out. There was a pile of towels and they dried each other off. There were several lounges around the pool and they each got on to one. There was a great view out over the city night lights from that side of the house. Sam had turned the pool and deck lights off

As they were talking they held hands across the gap between the lounges. After a while Sam asked if he could join her. Mora said he never needed to ask to be close to her. He stood on his one leg and rotated and asked Mora to lean forward a little. He rotated and sat behind her helping her to move forward some. The back was up on the longue and he leaned back and then pulled Mora back to lean against him. She pulled his hands around her on to her abdomen and put her hands over his. They just sat there quietly for several minutes looking at the city in front of them. Sam then leaned his head forward and nuzzled and kissed her neck. She lifted his hands up to her breasts and he cupped them. She just let hers fall to her sides. He continued to play with her breasts and then dropped his right hand down to her empty hip. He gently moved it around and his fingers found the empty socket. He gently pushed one finger into it. Mora moaned that his hand felt marvelous.

Gradually Sam's hand and fingers worked their way over to her pussy. With no leg there she was wide open without even trying. Her left stump had fallen into the empty space where Sam's left leg had been. She could feel his penis start to fill against her rear. She got very wet very quick and once in a while as Sam was playing with her clit and lips she would put her hand on to his and show him how much or little pressure she liked and where.

Sam asked if she was comfortable and not hurting anywhere and Mora said she was fine. He continued with one hand on her breast and the other at her pussy. He was able to work one finger into her and then another. With his middle finger he was able to get some pressure on her G spot and Mora came. He held on to her so she did not fall. After she came down she tried to reach his cock but he said no, it was her turn to just enjoy what he did to her. He said he had an idea about how to penetrate her and she said how. He would lift her up with his hands under her arms and she could guide him into her as he let her back down on his cock. He thought that should not hurt her. She said let's do it and I don't care if it does hurt. He withdrew his fingers and gave one to her and then he licked the other clean.

Sam asked if she was ready and she nodded her head. He put his hands under her arms and lifted her up his chest. Mora reached down and grabbed his hard cock and put it at her dripping pussy lips. He gently let her slide back down and right on to his hard on. She was so wet he slid all the way in and bottomed out. Mora said it had been a long time since she had a nice big cock in her and it felt wonderful. They just sat there for a while, each of them twitching their Kegel muscles. Sam then lowered the back of the lounge some and slid both of them down. He was able to raise and bend his right leg and use it to help him move his hips and thrust in and out of Mora. He held her on his chest and abdomen by holding on to her breasts and squeezing them. Mora had her hands out to the side trying to mover her body to thrust back at him. Whatever they were doing worked and within a short time they both had a big cum together. Mora could feel strong squirts of semen hitting her cervix over and over. She never did feel any pain anywhere or at least did not remember any!