Mora's Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They relaxed in the same position for a while and Sam finally went soft and slid out. A lot of cum followed and ran down Mora on to his balls and the cushion. They laughed and both said and now what do we do. Sam said that he was going to move them over to the edge of the lounge and then help her off of him onto her side. They did so and he got up and hopped over to the shower wand which was right in front of them. She saw what he was up to and said go for it. He hosed her and the lounge off first then turned it on to his body. They both agreed it was shower time. She put a towel on the seat of her chair, passed his crutches to him and they headed inside.

Once in the shower and while they were soaping up, Mora asked Sam why he did not shave his whole pubic area. He said he used to and then let it grow out as he did not have a current lover. He said why, do you want to get rid of it. Mora said that would be great. She had gotten shaving stuff for herself while shopping so she had him sit and she leaned back against the wall and shaved him completely. She then shaved herself. She had done it to herself a lot before and it went much faster with no legs to get in the way.

After getting into bed Mora moved along side Sam and thanked him for being so good to her tonight. It meant a lot to her that he was so careful to not hurt her and only wanted to bring her pleasure. He said she was welcome that his only goal was to be nice to her and bring her nothing but pleasure. She told him that her amputation sites seem to be erogenous zones and she gets very aroused when they are touched. Sam said he has the same experience. When his hip area is touched he gets very hard. They both agreed that was good as it gave them more than the normal ones.

Mora reached down and ran her hand around Sam's balls, cock and abdominal area. It was very smooth and she said she liked how it felt. Sam began to get hard again even though he had a big cum an hour ago. Mora said goody and kissed her way down to his cock. She worked her way up the shaft from his balls to his purple head. She took it into her mouth and began to work it over. She kept using her tongue to run across the top by his pee hole or the area just under the head. His twitching told her she was in the right places.

She kept working him deeper and deeper into her mouth and finally was able to take him all the way in and her mouth touched his balls. She worked her throat muscles to massage him there. She was able to move his cock in and out of her mouth and throat with no trouble after just a few minutes. It had been some time since she had done this but had no problem getting back into the routine. Mora played with and pulled on his ball sack as she sucked him. Sam was able to reach her stump and stimulated it as she was pleasuring him. After about five minutes of working him over he said he was going to cum. Mora kept him in her mouth and took him deep in her throat indicating to him that was where she wanted him to cum. He did and she pulled back some and cleaned him off. It was not a large amount as he had dumped most of what he had into her earlier.

She moved up to his face and they kissed and he thanked her for so much pleasure tonight. They cuddled and went to sleep. They got up together in the morning and had some fruit for breakfast. They talked about what needed to be done today and decided a trip out to get some more things and lunch would be in order later. Mora put the stuff away she had purchased yesterday.

Sam came in and had a jar in his hand. He told her it was a cream that had been given to him when he had his leg removed. It was rubbed into the area and it helped the healing go faster and it also seemed to keep the scaring down. She looked up at him and said yea, you just want to play with my pussy. He laughed and she transferred to the bed very fast. She laid back and reached down and pulled her stump out of the way exposing everything. Sam applied a liberal amount to the hip and rubbed it in. After her remark he purposely avoided her vaginal area. After rubbing it in good he took her stump out of her hand and repeated the application on the end. After he was done with the stump he said all done and got up. Mora said that was a dirty trick, get her all worked up and then nothing. They both laughed and he leaned down and gave her a big kiss.

Mora asked him what she should wear when they went out. He thought for a minute and said a small tube top and shorts. She said that sounded good to her and she finished putting things away. Sam was using his wheelchair and said he did most of the time he was home. She asked if there was any contribution she should make to help Maria around the house. He said no, she liked doing things her way and felt she needed to work the hours for her pay. Sam said he would pay her whether she worked or not but she was very loyal and honest.

They made another list of what they needed to do and they got in the shower. He stroked her slit as he washed her and she rubbed his cock while washing him but said she wanted to save it for tonight. She wanted a full load to shoot into her so she could feel the force. They dried off and got dressed. Sam had made an adjustment to the back on her wheelchair. Instead of the strap that kept her from falling forward fastening under her breasts it went up over her shoulder on one side and down between her breasts and attached to a short belt anchored to the frame on the other side. This way it pushed the material of whatever she was wearing in to her chest and emphasized her breasts. They both liked the results very much.

Her leg stump had healed very well and she folded the pants leg of the shorts back so it showed. She folded the other pants leg back and flattened it showing there was nothing there. Sam said he hoped he could make it through the afternoon without attacking her. He was going legless and she took hold of his hard on and said don't let this get so soft it falls out the empty leg of your shorts. He looked down and said he had not thought of that.

They left and he took her to a spot on the beach. It had a solid walk into it that he knew Mora could get her wheelchair through. They had a great seafood lunch and again lot of looks. They picked up the rest of the items on the list and went to the store to get some food for dinner. Sam said they would cook on the grill and have some salad and baked potatoes. Mora saw that some food items were on the expensive side.

After they got home Mora decided she needed to get some sun. She went out to the bedroom deck and transferred to a lounge. She was naked and Sam joined her for a while. She asked him if he had any plans to expand his business. He said he had thought about it and also looked into having people such as devotees and wannabes order braces and artificial limbs. There was no requirement for a doctor's order there on the island. Mora thought that was a good idea and asked who did his bookkeeping. Sam said he was forced to do most of it. Mora said she knew how to keep books and would be glad to have something to do. She said instead of working for food she would work for sex. Sam said she was hired.

Mora was laying flat on the lounge and her 34D, teardrop shaped breasts did not sag or go flat on her chest. They stuck up very nicely. She asked Sam to put some lotion on her and he covered every square inch. She turned over and let him do the back as it was time to turn anyway. She knew she would burn in the hot sun there.

Sam explained he was working with a couple of other people in the US and that was why he went back frequently. They were all looking for a good location to start another business location there. Mora asked if he would keep her up to date on things as she was looking for some kind of business to get into and what he was doing sounded good to her. She stayed out for another 15 minutes and then they hit the shower and started dinner.