More Fun with Frank & Bill Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sorry," Mark blurted out.

"There's no need to apologise," I said teasingly.

"I think I heard something about legs??"

They both looked at me and their faces were scarlet from blushing. I was beginning to get that very familiar wet sensation as my fanny began to leak.

"They were probably admiring yours Anna love," Ron added. "They are fucking gorgeous aren't they lads?" he asked.

"Yes," Gary simply said. "They are, sorry but I couldn't help looking."

Mark joined in, "Me neither, sorry Anna."

"She's got a great set of legs," Frank added." Mind you should see her tits, they are lovely too!"

I blushed as I was being so openly talked about and ogled.

"What did you see?" Frank then asked.

"I can see shes wearing stockings, and am sure I caught a glimpse of your pussy Anna," Gary retorted.

"Well not quite stockings," I replied. "Stocking type tights actually, but maybe you did catch a little sneaky glimpse Gary."

The air crackled for a moment, tension building and an audible silence had fell on the room.

Ron was the first to seize the moment.

"Fuck a glimpse lads, lets see the fucking lot eh?"

They looked at me and then at Ron as he slowly slid his hand down onto my leg and began parting it.

Bill joined in from his side, using his hand to gently part my other leg and also to slide my skirt up a little. I willingly let him open my legs, knowing full well that as he did so everyone would be able to get a full view straight up my nylon clad legs, right up to my, by this point, dripping wet cunt hole.

"Fucking hell!" Gary blurted out.

I sat, legs again wantonly splayed open. My black high heels digging into the floor as the five men sat all staring at me.

12