All Comments on 'More Grateful Feelings'

by agentlecuckolder

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well written nonsense.

Do you enjoy killing a marriage? That is what should be happening in your story. But no you continue with this fetish of yours. Making someone a cuckold is a fetish. The fact you get off on it is a measure of your personality. You probably see your self as some sort of Dom or Top or whatever the term is. The man in your story is not a real man and the woman should not be married to that non man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Nice!

Well written! Thank you. Three people doing what they wanted to do. No one forced them. Their brains set this in motion and their bodies followed, enjoying the pleasure, the forbidden pleasure. Awesome!

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
MFM - A sick Fetish!

This is a sickening story. No way that a second cock should be fulfilling to a hot pussy, unless it is used to breed that pussy....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Damn

Very sad, very pathetic...and definitely belongs in the fetish category.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Wow. Pretentious AF, and the weak attempt at explanation is just wordy and unfocused and magically makes the position of the "Bull" seem effete

Great idea, great start, great creativity, but fulfilling neither promise nor premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was just silly

Forget that men tend to have both pride and self respect. Forget the "gentlemen" crap. This is just another ass hat fucking a married woman. What kind of disgusting lowlife does that? This was simply not sexy or entertaining on any level.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Firehose

Shove a firehouse up this blockading fool's ass and wash his bains.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I dont know why I tried this poor wretched bisexual man writing a story where the husband is clearly based on him, and writes it as he sees his fantasy, but cant accept the reality that he is not writing the gentle cuckolder as himself, the gentle cucker is separate from himself, the cucker is someone he wants to have replace him as a husband. In other words he wants to NOT have access to pussy again. hence the "I will never see him make love to his wife again" because the author chooses to prefer cock but unwilling to openly deal with it.

You write well but you cuck by the book and weakly at that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous