More of What Friends Are For Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited until she was at the very peak of her climax and pushed a button on the panel. She screamed like a prehistoric beast and her whole body seemed to convulse. She continued to scream and cum and shake violently for a solid 20 seconds before she completely collapsed having passed out.

The button I'd pushed had delivered the level six shock!

"JESUS CHRIST SCOTT, IS SHE ALRIGHT?" John screamed. His reaction understandable.

I jumped to my feet and ran to her. "She will be" I yelled, "but help me get her down, FAST!"

John reacted immediately. I quickly released her ankles and then physically lifted her off both the probes, removing the strain on her arms at the same time.

"Untie the ropes," I directed and John swiftly did so.

I picked her up in my arms and carried her into the bed.

I removed all the rest of the cuffs and clips, made sure she was breathing evenly and covered her with a sheet.

John and I stood and watched her in silence, until I was positive she was in fact alright.

We went back in the other room.

"Jesus Scott, did you know that was going to happen?"

"Actually, it turned out pretty much exactly as I had planned" I said, trying to reassure him.

"You're sure she's okay?" he demanded.

"Yes, I'm very sure?" and I was. She'd hurt like she'd been hit by a truck, but she was uninjured.

"Have you ever done that before?" he asked calming down a little.

"Well, I've never actually administered it, but I've seen it done a few times. I will tell you that was as strenuous as anything I've ever seen any woman endure. For a while there I thought I was going to have to stop before it was finished" I told him.


"Would you have stopped even if she didn't use her safe word?" he asked.

"Of course!" I stated, surprised he'd asked, then I realized that while he was a natural at this, he was completely inexperienced.

"That's one of the reasons I was holding the control panel. I was seconds from stopping it all when she started to cum."

"What happened when you pushed that button after she did start to cum?" he surprised me, as I didn't know he'd noticed.

I couldn't help but laugh as I told him.

"Holy Shit!" was all he could say.

"You have to admit, it was one Hell of a show!" I exclaimed.

"You're right about that!" he laughed, then "You're SURE she is okay"

"Come on, lets go check on her if it will make you feel better, but I promise you she's okay!"

We went in the bedroom and I sat on the bed and turned her face to me, brushing a strand of hair away from her eyes.

"Laura! LAURA!" I said loudly.

Her eyes fluttered a moment then opened.

"You okay?" John asked, still not convinced.

A smile of recognition crossed her face. She'd probably been thinking the whole thing was a dream. She nodded her head, but it was barely perceptible.

"Get some sleep" I said gently and her eyes instantly closed.

John and I went in the main room again.

"John, she'll never, and I mean NEVER, let her self be subjected to anything like that again, but I guarantee, when this is all over, she'll tell you she wouldn't give up having the experience for anything either!"

John just shook his head.

We went out on the porch again and waited for Laura to get some rest.

"That show she put on made me horny as Hell. How about you?" I asked John with a laugh.

"I have to admit, even though I was a little worried you were about to kill her, I was rock hard the whole time!" he admitted.

"I have one more idea for today. When Laura wakes, lets have a little snack, then we can play for a little while more and as a conclusion, have a late dinner. I brought some wine for us to enjoy and I have a strict rule about drinking and playing!" I explained.

To be continued

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12