All Comments on 'More Shared Housewife'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the insights & perspectives. I would enjoy meeting with you and having sexc with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks Again

For a great story or in this case a great set of stories. My wife and I have enjoyed reading them together and sharing in your adventures. We both find the quite stimulating and they have made for some interesting conversation and passionate nights so far. Who knows where it will lead. So thanks again for all your stories, and the amazingly beautiful pictures that have been posted on the Bio page. You are truly a stunning woamn.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Just one little question . . .

I admit I skimmed through this (but I've read other stuff by this author). And maybe the following has been explained in the author's works. But I have a simple question: how does the hot wife feel about an FFM experience? Would she be able to avoid jealous feelings the way her hubby Scott does? This MMF seems all about the woman getting the best of both worlds, as they say, while the man just gets a fantasy plus his right (or maybe left) hand. Not my cup of tea. I suppose Scott has no desire to try FFM, but many men do and it is nearly always a big threat and a no-no for the wife. Why shouldn't it be the same for the husband? Just wondering . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not my bag of fries

but then, to each her own. I will stay away from your stories in the future though.

SummoreSummoreabout 12 years ago
Wow! what a great story!

Hi Donna - You can really write! This is a great story which gave glimpses of what goes on between your ears as well as your legs. Thank you so much for sharing - It certainly worked for me and gave my wife a few ideas too! Pop over and read some of mine sometime - maybe not your cup of tea but all constructive critisism is welcomed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All these

All these stories reflect the view of the wife having multiple partners, but would they still be as accommodating if it was their husbands who were having multiple partners and they just stood around and watched. This aspect was conveniently omited thus flawed the credibility of the author and story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LIKE IT.

:-)

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Usual

The usual *2 for.sharedwhorewife and cheating whores.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous