More Shared Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I commented that it was intimidating enough to know I was having sex with two huge cocks at once, but three was almost scary. They joked about not being slave drivers. We laughed, we drank, we smoked, and we watched porn. They all stripped down. If I had been a man, I would have blown my load right there! In my mind, wondering where to start. Lick this, suck that, nibble there. I didn't want to leave anyone out. Did I mention I had never done this before? I reached out and took a cock in each hand, while the third man (George) slowly rubbed his cock to attention. As Rick and Scott became hard, I took turns popping each cock head in and out of my mouth, teasing them both while the George watched. Both groaned in anticipation of my throat. One man reached over and started caressing my nipples and breasts. I stopped with the two and crawled over to the George, whose cock was begging for some attention. I started with his balls, taking them one by one into my mouth and sucking them gently, letting him feel the pressure build in each one.

I licked up and down his shaft and twirled my tongue around his head. From behind me, Rick was saying to Scott that..."as the man who does the fucking, it is his responsibility to make sure that he fucks me good that I have no choice but to give good head". And without any hesitation, Rick slid his full 9 ½ inches balls deep. I gasped and George filled my mouth and throat. What an incredible feeling to be filled from both ends; and to be giving pleasure to both made me want to cum. Scott and George switched places while Rick continued fucking me from behind. I almost immediately started choking on Scott's thick cock as he shoved it so far down my throat I couldn't breathe. I tried to back up to breath but only succeeded in pushing Rick's cock deeper inside of me. He slapped my ass so hard the sound stung the air!! The extra pushing from me into his cock made Rick explode. Rick could feel my pussy grabbing his cock with each contraction and his head engorged and filled my pussy as he began cumming.

He groaned deeply as he shot his cum up inside my pussy. Scott quickly took the opportunity and grabbed me and rolled me over. Placing my ankles above my head, he entered me, slow and deep. George was so excited from his view he came again. Then he and Rick sat and watched Scott fuck me with his thick cock, stretching me out, balls slapping my bare ass. Rick stood up and took my legs and held them wide while I was getting fucked, and I came on Scott's cock. George filled my pussy last and added gallons of cum to my slippery pussy. With heavy sighs and tired limbs we all fell asleep on the floor. For the record, I'm sure I'd do it again and again; two would be more likely than three. I found the experience to be overwhelming. Sometimes I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to cum all night. It was nice to be able to fulfill a fantasy completely with little or no regrets.

In 1991, after we got married, Scott and I moved to Augusta from Arizona and rented a little house in the suburbs while he was stationed at Fort Gordon. A couple of months later, Scott's friend Ron came for a weekend visit. He was in the dumps, his wife Sue having recently left him with a "Dear Ron" letter. After dinner one night Scott got some beers for Ron and him. I made a pitcher of margaritas for myself, and we sat around the small swimming pool sharing Ron's morose mood. Ron and Sue had married young, but hadn't missed the swinging years; our reminiscences brought the talk around to sex, including the time Ron and Sue and Joe and his girlfriend of the time -- Kathy, I think -- made it together. I had a question: had Ron and Joe ever done Sue alone without Kathy, or Kathy without Sue? They hadn't, but they wanted to know why I asked.

My tongue loosened by margaritas, I told them about how, in college, my first husband Jerry and I had shared an apartment with another couple, Bob and Lisa, and we'd all gotten it on. I'd told Scott about that, but Ron was interested, and anyway there was more. When summer came, Lisa went home to wherever she was from, but I stayed in the apartment with the two guys. Until then, we'd had this...protocol I guess you'd call it. Our group sex was symmetrical -- whatever one swapped couple was doing, the other did -- and we never mixed partners unless all four were present. So when Lisa went home, the group sex stopped. After a couple of nights, I rebelled. Why should I go without just because Lisa was gone? Since nobody had a good answer, the three of us went back to fooling around.

The trouble was, being the girl with two guys was more exciting to think about than do. Whatever configurations we started with, we always seemed to wind up with me on my hands and knees, sucking one guy's cock while the other guy fucked me; and that gets old: you want to give a great blowjob you ought to concentrate on the blowjob; when you're fucking you like to be into the fuck. What I'd really wanted, I told Scott and Ron, was for Bob and Jerry to fuck me at once, front and back, both in my pussy. I'd tried to make it happen. I'd get us into the right position, I'd put the two cocks in the right places, but without the guys' cooperation it couldn't happen -- and it never did.

"Wait a minute, Donna," Ron and Scott asked, "Why wouldn't they cooperate?"

"They just wouldn't," I said. "One cock would enter my pussy and the other would wind up in my mouth. I wasn't into anal at that time."

"What did they say?"

"Nothing!"

"Like, when you said, fuck me here and there, they just didn't do it?"

"I didn't say it."

"What do you mean, you didn't say it? You never told them what you wanted?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Too shy, I guess."

Scott and Ron looked at each other, trying to understand.

"Let's see if we've got this straight. You're one girl with two guys, night after night, all three of you naked, one guy fucking you while you suck the other's cock, and you're...too shy...to tell them what you want?"

"Yes."

Sorry, but that's how I was, and it never happened. I'd never been fucked in my pussy by two cocks at the same time, though I still thought about it. Okay, I didn't tell this story to Ron and Scott for nothing. I knew that after I told it, we'd all be thinking about it. I certainly was. I knew that Ron was thinking about it, but he couldn't suggest it: he was a guest, and we had to extend the invitation. I knew that Scott was thinking about it but wasn't sure he could handle it. Scott and I had both had active sex lives in the 80s, but maybe because I was two years younger than Scott and grew up with a first marriage of casual sex, my experiences and experiments had been broader ranging than his. But Scott had always liked that!

Here I was, this little shy gal who'd gone to bed with him no more than ninety minutes after we met at a party, who was ready for just about anything, anywhere, and who'd done almost everything you could think of that didn't involve pain, animals, piss or shit. He always wanted me to tell him stories from my hedonistic past. They turned him on. I turned him on. Still, things were different now. We were married. I was his and he was mine. No matter how wild we'd been, we were monogamous. Was it infidelity for Scott to share me with Ron, his oldest and closest friend in the Army, to make my dream come true? I didn't think so, but it was up to Scott. We went on to other topics but my fantasy hung over us.

About an hour later, during a lull, Scott said to me, "So what do you think, Donna? Should we try it?"

All I did was extend my hand to him; he took it and pulled me to my feet. He gestured to Ron and the three of us went into the house. In our bedroom I grabbed a short "baby-doll" top from my dresser and went into the bathroom to put it on. I listened at the door: though I could hear Scott and Ron moving about, I heard no whispers: they weren't talking at all. I guess they were nervous. I was, too, but not that nervous. What I was mostly was excited – very excited! When I joined the guys, I found them undressed down to their green Army boxers. I smiled and got right into bed. Ron and Scott got in on either side of me. I kissed Ron, then I kissed Scott, then I laid flat on my back and let them take over. They each kissed me, then moved down: two pairs of lips kissed my ears, my neck and my shoulders at the same time; two pairs of hands lowered the straps from my shoulders, uncovering my boobs; each guy licked a nipple.

It was perfectly symmetrical – (What is it with group sex and symmetry?) -- and funny, in a way. I couldn't help it; I giggled, and that momentarily stopped them. But I touched both their faces and caressed their cheeks to tell them to go on. They sucked my breasts and their fingertips moved down my body. They were extremely polite and careful. Whenever Scott's hand encountered Ron's on my boob or belly, they'd both say, "Oh excuse me, pardon me, no you go first." And they were cooperative: when their fingers reached the bottom of my nightie, they lifted it up together and slid it off me. I still thought it was more silly than sexy, but I suppressed the giggle. Which was a good thing, because as soon as I felt fingers (whose ever they were) moving through my trimmed pubic hair and touching the flesh between my legs, I got hot, really hot, really fast.

Enough consideration, I wanted to get on with it. Up, up, I whispered, turning toward Ron and pulling his face up to mine so I could kiss him. Scott slid up behind me; I yanked the elastic on their shorts, and the guys removed them. Now, all of us naked, I took hold of both cocks and stroked. Actually, I would like to have seen the two cocks, to study and compare them, but we were past that by now, all of us eager and squirming. Both penises were leaking. I spread the liquid at the tips over their cock-heads with my thumbs and I was tingling from Ron's fingers at my pussy. I'd never gotten this wet so fast, so wet that when I pushed onto Ron's fingers, they slid all the way into me. As I wiggled around, I felt Scott slide a finger under me and join Ron in my squishy pussy, then slip out wet and press on my asshole, pushing until the entry gave way and let it in.

I grunted, let go of their cocks and took their hands away, gripped their cocks again. "Come on, come on," I said. I put Scott's cock at my entrance and pushed myself back against him; I slid my heel up on the bed to raise one leg, put Ron's cock at my slit, and clamped my arms around him.

"Fuck me," I said.

Ron pushed; the head of his cock spread my lips and entered. Scott pushed; the top of his cock began to squeeze into my pussy. "Good!" I said, ready for invasion.

Then, nothing! Ron's cock stopped. "Push!" I cried, and though I felt his pushing, it wouldn't go any deeper. "Push!" I repeated and felt Scott trying, but his cock wouldn't go any farther.

"Come on," I insisted.

I could feel the strength of their bodies as they squeezed me tighter between them, but their cocks wouldn't go.

"Oh God no!" I said, desperately.

"Wait-wait-wait!" I heard Ron say. "Turn around!"

They turned me around and I got a glimpse of what Ron thought was the problem. Scott's cock was bigger than his. Ron's cock was the prettiest cock I'd ever seen, with its gentle upward curve and soft-domed head, but Scott's was straighter and more cylindrical and was longer and thicker. Ron was thinking that the bigger cock should be the one buried in my pussy. So now I was facing Scott and the guys changed points of entry and pushed. Scott's cock-head entered my pussy from below, and Ron's cock-head squeezed into my pussy from behind. By now I was going crazy. With the head of Scott's cock pushing against my clit and Ron's cock creating all this pressure from behind and me wiggling against them both, I writhed with want.

"Do something!" I shouted with a sob cracking my voice, and when he heard that, sweet Ron rolled out of the way, making room for me to flop onto my back and pull Scott on top. Scott fucked me, sliding his cock in all the way and went to town. God, I was hot. I thrashed, I bounced, I gripped Scott's skin, I lifted my ass up to welcome every thrust of his fat cock as it pounded my pussy. "Goddamn it, fuck me!" I commanded, and Scott did.

But Scott didn't forget about Ron, and why we'd gotten into bed. After a minute or two of mad, almost combative fucking, he grabbed me by my ass cheeks and turned over onto his back, pulling me on top of him. Fine; this was just as good, I was just as happy being the principal fucker, staked on Scott and pumping like a piston, lifting my hips and plunging downward to swallow him up. But as I did, Scott, still mindful of our purpose and still holding my ass, spread my cheeks apart. I felt Ron get behind me, straddling Scott's knees, and try to place his cock between my buttocks and centered above Scott's. I could tell this was not going to work, the angle was all wrong, so I laid down flat on Scott and spread my legs out as far as I could on either side of him and Ron flattened himself against me on my back and placed his cock at my pussy and pushed.

"Yes!" I gasped as my lips gave way and the head of Ron's cock entered and started in deeper. Success at last! Not! Just as Ron's cock-head started into my pussy, I spit him out. I didn't mean to. The trouble was, I was too far along in the fucking to stop. Scott was under me, his cock all the way inside; when Ron lay down on my back he trapped me, and I couldn't keep sliding my pussy up and down along the length of Scott's cock. My body couldn't stop fucking, though, so my instincts took over, and I continued fucking Scott by gripping and releasing his cock with my pussy, contracting my pelvic muscles and clenching my lips; clench, release, clench, release. Every time I'd clench my pussy, I'd expel Ron's cock. It was cock in, clench, plip!, cock out, release, cock in, clench, plip!, cock out...

After several pops, Ron said, "fuck!" and climbed off. Though I was trembling by now, close to coming, Scott and I were confused for the moment, and Scott scampered out from beneath me.

"No! No!" Scott snapped at us. "Go! Go! Fuck her!"

I was on my knees. "Come on, come on!" I cried out, and Ron got on his knees behind me and put his cock under my ass; I reached for it between my legs and grabbed it and stuffed it into my pussy and said, "Yeah, fuck me!"

I put my head down on my forearms and shut my eyes tight and rammed my ass back to take Ron's driving cock. Scott was standing by the side of the bed, watching us fuck. It must have been a magnificent sight, my ass high off the bed, Ron's big cock appearing, shiny wet from my soaked pussy, then disappearing back into my vagina. I knew we were providing audio to match, Ron's grunts and my cries in rhythm with the gooey-gushy sounds of cock-through-pussy and slapping flesh. We were giving Scott a great show, but Scott, I admit, was not in the forefront of my thoughts. This was a fabulous fuck, a heroic fuck, and my whole body was atremble; every stroke of Ron's cock sent signals to every nerve-end in my body, and the signals were getting hotter and I was going to cum, and when I came, I was going to explode.

When I was close, my eyes fluttered open, and what they saw was Scott standing there by the bed, by my head, watching, his erection fading. Though I was on the brink of the orgasm of my life and knew it, I couldn't help myself: I reached out for Scott's cock, drew him down to the bed, and took his cock in my mouth. Ron banged against my buttocks, froze, and shot. I trembled around Ron's implanted cock and slid Scott's cock through my hands into and out of my mouth. Ron moved back, slammed into me again, and shot his load again. I gurgled and sucked, blowing Scott while the rest of me started to shudder with an orgasm. As Ron pumped the last of his cream into my pussy, Scott came. I swallowed some, some shot about, some slid down Scott's cock and into my hands.

I came with Ron's soon-to-soften cock still inside my pussy and Scott's cock beginning to shrink in my mouth. I held them there; Ron's with my fingers, Scott's with my lips, until I was finished coming. After a series of quivery shudders, I collapsed flat on the bed, and got rid of them both. We took a nude swim to wash off. It wasn't that late. We didn't talk about what we'd done, but I didn't feel we were awkward or tense. We were relaxed and gentle, kissing and touching, enjoying the sexy afterglow. Was I disappointed? Well, a little. The evening's promises had not been kept. The imminent orgasm of my life had been close, but downgraded when we'd had to make re-adjustments. And of course my dream of being double fucked in my pussy remained a fantasy unfulfilled.

I'd had good sex with two men, yes, but it had wound up with me on my hands and knees, one cock fucking me while I sucked another. Just like my first marriage. I woke up during the night. I had my night shirt on; Scott and Ron were wearing their boxer shorts; both had their arms draped across me, kind of trapping me: I couldn't see the clock without pushing their arms away. I didn't care what time it was. What I cared about, what I lay there thinking about, was the opportunity we missed last night. It wasn't as though we squandered it; we tried, didn't we? But still I wondered if I wanted to let it go. Somehow I knew that we wouldn't have the opportunity again. Fulfilling my fantasy probably wasn't even that important; it was just something I'd wanted to try, to do, to know I had done.

Silly, but all of a sudden, I felt really determined. Donna, this is your chance, don't blow it; important or not, do it. I removed the guys' arms, climbed over Scott, and got out of bed. I separated the Venetian blinds to look out. It was getting light; the sun would be up in a few minutes. My gaze fell on my dressing table. It was an ordinary dressing table, lower than a desk or table, with a low stool in front and a mirror behind. I cleared everything off the top, then got a pillow off the bed, put it on the dressing table, folded it over the front edge. I looked in the drawers and found a small brown bottle of massage oil, put it on the table then opened the slats of the Venetian blinds a little. I leaned against the pillow on the dressing table and waited for the guys to wake up. It didn't take long.

The rising sun sent stripes of light into the room and across the guys, and Scott's eyes opened and he saw me. He nudged Ron awake. I smiled at them with both hands on my pussy, playing at my slit. When Ron and Scott propped themselves up to watch, I lifted off my night shirt and tossed it away. I poured oil into my hands and massaged my shoulders and tits, made them and my belly shiny, my eyes never leaving the guys.' I soaked my public hair, found my slit and pushed. Scott and Ron couldn't take their eyes off me as my oily fingers disappeared into my pussy masturbating, yes, but also preparing myself for them. They stroked themselves as they watched, pulled off their shorts, and showed me their cocks, which trembled with growth and hardness. Presently I took my hands from inside myself and beckoned with a finger.

Scott and Ron crossed to me. I stepped away from the table and put my arms around Scott and kissed him, rubbing my oily front against him, massaging oil into his back and buttocks. I turned to Ron, kissed him too, then put my hands on his shoulders and backed him against the pillow on the dressing table. The table was low; Ron had to extend his legs wide as he rested his backside against the pillow. That's how I wanted him: halfway between standing and sitting, his erect cock now lower than my hips. I kneeled in front of Ron and held his cock in my two hands and stroked it. "We are going to love this, right?" I said, and took him in my mouth. The first thought I had was, this is a nice cock. The size was more noticeable in my mouth than it had been in my pussy last night.