More Shared Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really could not believe how my 'always loving' wife had so easily slipped into the role of being a true and complete slut. As we drove home we didn't talk much as both of us lost in our own thoughts. The next day we agreed that it was a very hot time for both of us, and one that we are likely to repeat with Eric and John. Only time will tell. My thoughts were with a question John and asked me about how Donna got the tattoo in the small of her back just above her ass. I had written about this incident on another story site and decided to rewrite it on "Literotica".

Scott

**************************************************************************************************

My wife is a 25 year old blonde, green eyed beauty, five-foot three, 124 lbs., with a head-turning 36DD-23-35 body. She's a former gymnast, dancer, and physical trainer with a finely toned body. I came home early one day to catch a glimpse of my angel down the hallway as she was preparing for her shower. She hadn't spotted me, and I stalked her from the other room. She's wearing only a long nightshirt, and as she bends over to adjust the bath water into the showerhead, I catch a glimpse of her sweet labia lips between her thighs. She pulls the nightshirt up over her head and lets it fall to the bathroom floor. Standing in front of the mirror, she caresses her breasts and slowly turns to inspect her profile. She then enters the shower and closes the glass doors. I sneak down the hall and enter the bedroom area adjacent to the bathroom doorway and gaze at her magnificent reflection in the bathroom mirror. The water runs down her long blonde hair, across the top of her breasts and drips off the tips of her dime-sized erect nipples.

Donna has perfectly shaped breasts, and her hands glide over her body with suds from her bath sponge. She rotates her body under the water spray and unknowingly reveals every profile of her beautiful figure to me. God truly created an eighth wonder of the world in this woman's body. Next, she applies shaving cream to her legs and pubic areas, and then smoothly glides her razor over each square inch of her skin, carefully removing every stubble. Finally, she rinses off under the water spray, revealing her smooth bald charms for my secret examination. She turns the water off and grabs her towel, carefully absorbing the water droplets off her skin. Her movements are fluid and graceful, like a ballerina. She wraps the towel around her head and exits the shower. I must retreat away from the doorway, as I am not ready to disclose my presence as yet. Except for the towel around her head, she stands in front of the mirror again, examining her clean smooth body. She lifts and braces one foot on the edge of the sink, exposing her labia in the mirror.

She uses her razor to neatly trim any remaining hair from her pubic area, fingering her clitoris to wipe away any residue. She uses both hands to gently spread her labia apart, examining her now thoroughly bald pubes. She is very tenacious about zero body hair and removal of all stubbles. Standing naked in front of the mirror now, she applies body lotion over every inch of her skin. She gracefully moves through her daily routine, gently rubbing the lotion on her breasts, arms, thighs, legs, and mid-section. It's almost a choreographed dance by Donna as her hands glide over her body. Next, she combs out her long hair and then blow-dries it, again fluid in her movements, bending over at times from side to side revealing her nectarine one minute, and then her huge melons gravitating towards the floor. Her nipples are rosy and erect; soft tan skin with a trace of tan lines caused by her thong bikini. I catch sight of her special tattoo which encompasses the small of her back and recall the day we had it etched into her skin.

It was the third time since our marriage that she had fully exposed her naked body to another man. Because the tattoo is fairly large and runs from her tailbone to the middle of her back, it was necessary for her to remove her bra and panties. Donna always wore string thong panties or nothing under her shorts. On this day, she had not worn any thong at all; therefore, her backside was fully exposed to the tattoo artist. She had to lie for hours on her stomach on the artists table, nervous but extremely excited about her display and exhibition. It started with my wife wanting a tattoo of two dolphins placed on her back. She had already had one placed on her left ankle about a year prior, and decided to get another. We had discussed on several occasions the idea of her having sex with other men while I watched. Donna really came onto this idea, although she was content with being a one man woman; however, she would often had great orgasms if I fantasized with her about being fucked by another man while we engaged in sex.

Donna's sister-in-law, Jen, who is an exotic dancer, recommended an excellent tattoo artist who was reliable and had a sterile shop. We visited Brian one evening after work and Donna picked out a large tattoo of two dolphins jumping out of the water. She told the guy she wanted a small mural-like tattoo between her butt-crack and the middle of her back. He advised that it would take several hours to outline the mural on her backside, but since she was related to Jen, he would schedule her first appointment on Sunday when the shop was usually closed. Donna and I later discussed the possibility of her getting involved with the guy, a handsome man in his mid-forties. She said she would have to be drunk to get that loose, but only time would tell. At least she didn't outright say, no! The following Sunday, we met the Brian at his shop; the small strip mall was all but empty. Donna had worn cutoffs with no thong, a crop-top pullover with bra, and a pair of sandals. We brought along an ice chest with a case of beer, our apprehensions, and our curiosity.

The guy commented on Donna's figure, and then said she needed to remove her clothes in order for him to have complete access to her bare backside. We were drinking beer and discussing the procedure; Donna had already started drinking before we left home in order to lose her inhibitions. She removed all her clothes, revealing her bald snatch to the Brian, and then he positioned her on his table face down, with a towel and sheet underneath. She continued to suck down the suds and loosened up, even commenting to Brian that he must get a lot of benefits from his job, naked women and all. I watched as Brian placed his hands on her back, butt cheeks, thighs, and legs moving her into the position he wanted. I was getting excited already, and Donna later privately commented to me during a pee break that she was getting wet between her legs. Brian was tenacious about etching the mural just right and continued to comment on Donna's perfect backside and body.

During her second potty break, Donna privately commented to me that Brian had twice fingered her bung-hole when he was etching above her tailbone. She also informed me that Brian had slid his finger across her wet slit when he placed his left hand between her legs to position her. She thought it was merely accidental the first time, but during a pee break of my own, he apparently fingered her pussy and boldly slid it in a couple of inches before withdrawing it when he heard me exit the bathroom. I asked Donna if she wanted to quit and leave. She said no, that she had decided to do this and would complete it until it was finished. Plus, she coyly smiled, and stated that I was enjoying this too much, as she recognized the lust in my eyes. Brian was almost finished etching the outline by 12:30 p.m., and I was getting hungry, so I volunteered to go get lunch and bring it back to the shop for everyone. Donna wanted to eat something also, because she didn't want to get drunk on an empty stomach and then barf.

I was gone for about twenty minutes, and when I returned, Donna sat up and ate lunch on the table; her legs slightly apart, displaying her wet slit and labia. She now seemed comfortable, totally naked in front of Brian. Brian had to take a bathroom break after lunch. When he did, Donna advised me that he became bolder during my brief trip to lunch. He was finishing the outline above her ass and used his left hand between her thighs to brace her body. He slid his entire middle finger up her pussy and began to slowly finger-fuck her and withdraw to play with her clit. I asked her if she wanted to stop, since the outline was finished, and have the rest of the mural completed by someone else. She said no, she was tough and although it shocked her at first, the feeling did distract her from the etching of the needle. I then again commented that maybe she should just let Brian fuck her and get over the tension. She coyly said, "You'd like to see his cock in me, wouldn't you?" I agreed it would be great to fulfill another fantasy. She said, "Maybe, we'll see.

Brian then returned and Donna slid off the table and did some stretching in front of him. He again commented on her figure and sexiness. Out of nowhere, Donna, who was a little drunk by now, exclaimed, "I need to be fucked by a cock right now!" She directed her face towards Brian, not me. Brian boldly then offered to complete the entire mural and any follow up appointments for free if I would let him fuck my wife. I nodded and said I was okay with that, but consent would have to come from Donna. My wife shifted her weight to one leg and placed her hands on her hips, as if in deep thought, and then said, "Okay, but I insist you wear a condom". Brian was agreeable with this, and went to the front office to lock the front door and get a condom. Unknown to us at the time, he also took a Viagra. When he returned, he removed his shorts and underwear and jacked himself off until he was hard. He handed the condom to Donna and told her to put it on his cock, that way she would know it was secure. My stomach tightened as Donna grabbed his erection and slipped the condom on his penis.

No emotions from her face, probably due to her previous massage training and her swinging experiences with her ex-husband. I started having those second thoughts about this. In our first year of wife-sharing, I often found myself having gut-wrenching emotions as I watched a stranger's penis penetrate her vagina. However, my wife acted unemotional, her masseuse training took over and she acted like a professional applying a massage procedure, all business like. Brian then got a pillow and placed it on the table, asking her to lie with her breasts and head across it and then he grabbed her thighs and pulled her towards the edge. He advised her to bend her knees from time to time to keep from getting tired or cramping. Brian spread her thighs apart, as I walked around behind him to get a closer look at my wife's first penetration by Brian. He grabbed his cock with one hand and adjusted her waist with his other, lining up the tip of the condom with her pussy. As his cock-head disappeared inside her lips, Donna gasped, and then moaned as he glided his shaft into her hole.

He fucked her for about twenty minutes. Donna climaxed first, and then he moaned and emptied his semen into the condom. After he finished, he didn't withdraw and commented how this position would assist him in keeping her waist steady; impaled on his erection. This apparently is what he had planned all along with the Viagra. In the next few hours, his erection was rock hard and maintained inside my wife's vagina. Donna later said she practiced flexing her vaginal muscles around his shaft, which she believed he had thoroughly enjoyed. This scenario repeated itself for three additional Sundays; with Brian fucking her before they began, and then impaling her on his erection for the entire session. His penetration of her wet snatch would be repeated every time they took a break and the beginning of each session. Donna accommodated his erection each time in an unemotional way, as if it was just a routine procedure for acquiring a tattoo. On the second session, and each repeated one, I took along my 35 mm camera and took photos of her penetrations and fucking.

I have made a personal portfolio of sexy, skimpy, or nude photos of Donna since we were married and now it includes photos of her being penetrated and fucked by another man. In one photo, Donna is reading a novel she took to the session with her, while Brian is etching in some colors on her back, his erection filling her pussy. Donna's face is emotionless and she appears to be engrossed in the novel. Her legs were bent at the knees and the instep of her feet were resting on Brian's shoulders. Her huge breasts exposed themselves over the edge of the pillow, her nipples always rosy and erect. I truly am in love with my wife and cherish her gift of acting out one of my fantasies, although she has never mentioned indulging in more. I would sincerely love to observe her being penetrated by a large penis.

Scott

**************************************************************************************************

MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM DONNA

This is the story of a birthday present that was given to me by the wife of a true unselfish friend. When this happened, we were already involved together and had been for some time. Maybe you read the other story they wrote about her giving me a blowjob during our lunch break in a city park. Now that was a hell of a blowjob!!! What was surprising was that he knew about us and approved! Anyway, Donna called and invited me over to their house telling me she wanted to give me my birthday present. I knew what I wanted, but knew there was no way I'd get it with my friend there. As I said before he knew about us, but just didn't want to be around when we did anything unless we were partying. My cock was already semi hard when I got there, and seeing her big braless tits bouncing under her shirt as she ran to greet me didn't help. They had to have been at least 36 DD's. She noticed this, and as she hugged me, she ground her crotch against my growing cock. Scott and I enjoyed some small talk as Donna went inside to get the package she had.

She came back out with a wrapped package complete with bows and all the trimmings. Opening it, I pulled out a nice shirt. I thanked them for it as Donna told her husband that she wanted to take me to get something to drink and asked if he was going. I thought what is she doing, how am I going to try to get any if he is along. He declined, saying he wanted to finish on his car he was working on. Both my hopes and cock went up when he said that. Donna climbed into their Bronco on the passenger side, throwing me the keys, and we left for a drive. Damn that center console, I wanted her right next to me so I could at least cop a feel as I drove. We ended up at the local drive up burger joint and ordered drinks. As we chatted, my cock was beginning to get harder with her close, but not close enough. I wanted so bad to just reach down and release it from my jeans. As I pulled out into traffic, Donna reached over and began rubbing my cock. She noticed!!!

"Why don't you let it out? Looks kind of confined in there," she said as she rubbed my cock.

"I have to keep both hands on the wheel, why don't you do it for me," I replied.

Unsnapping my jeans and pulling both my jeans and underwear down as I lifted my ass a bit, she reached for my cock and began pulling on it as we drove down the road in traffic. I really didn't care if anyone saw us or not. Keeping one hand on the wheel, I reached up under her shirt and started rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples. This brought a squeal of delight from her as she leaned over the console and took my cock into her mouth. She was now laid across the console sucking on my cock as I tried driving with a straight face. Glancing downs to her ass, I noticed she wasn't wearing panties either. She came prepared!!! I removed my hand from her tits and worked it down the back of her pants to her ass and began rubbing it. I let my finger trail up and down the crack of her ass. It was hard to do, what with the position she was in, and I didn't want her to stop giving me the blowjob, but I managed to get a couple fingers in her pussy with a little help from her. She was soaking wet and as I pulled my fingers out I let one tease her ass hole.

I had never done it before, but I began probing the opening to her asshole and my finger easily slipped inside. I was soon pumping my finger in and out her asshole which she actually enjoyed. She must have enjoyed it because she was soon humping back on my hand. As much as I enjoyed her sucking my cock, and as much as she enjoyed doing it, I wanted to fuck her tight pussy. I took the first turn I came to and began looking for a place to park. The Bronco was a 4 X 4, so I pulled to the side of the road and locked the hubs and got back in and drove just a little further when I saw the old road to the hot springs resort near Lake Pleasant. As I drove down the road, which hadn't been used in some time, Donna had already removed her shirt and jeans, and as I parked the truck, she got in back where I had laid the rear seat up out of the way. I got out and double checked that we couldn't be seen from the road and crawled up in the back of the Bronco on top of Donna. She had her legs splayed wide open as I lay on top of her and our lips met.

My hand went to her pussy and began pumping in and out getting her wetter and wetter. I couldn't resist, and teased her asshole with the tip of a finger and then slammed it home deep in her ass. It was beginning to loosen up a bit and for a moment I thought of fucking her in the ass, but when she had me stripped naked, my cock went to her pussy and easily slipped in. We fucked in the missionary position for a while. Then I had her get up on her hands and knees as I fucked her from the rear. I enjoyed it this way so I could play with her huge swaying tits as we fucked. I could tell from her moaning that she was getting close to cumming. Wanting to cum at the same time as her, I increased my thrusts. I was getting off on the sound of her ass slapping back against me as I fucked her from the rear. I could feel the cum building up for release, so I began fucking her as fast as I could. She began slamming her ass back against me. Just as I began cumming, I grabbed hold of her tits and slammed my cock as deep as I could and held her ass tight against me by holding tightly to her tits.

Her pussy went into convulsions around my cock milking it. We collapsed with my cock still inside her pussy and stayed like that for a couple minutes. I slowly got up on my knees. My cock slid out of her pussy with an audible pop and she began leaking cum on the carpet. She got out of the truck, her pussy still dripping my cum and stood outside until it stopped. We both dressed and got back in the Bronco. I thanked her for my special birthday present and I drove her home, my hand on her pussy and her hand on my cock the whole way back. I have partied with Donna and Scott for many years, including with other friends, and I'm always amazed at the abilities of this woman and her sexual drive. Donna is not a porn actress or a movie star, but a real person, housewife, mother, administrative secretary, and sexual woman. I truly thank Scott for having the trust and strong self esteem to allow other men to fuck his wife and the friendship the three of us share. Thank you guys for the years of sexual recreation and good times and sharing the most intimate of pleasures!

Sincerely,

Gary from Payson